No more opiates breads?

no more opiates breads?

fuck off, degenerate

Do you hate fun, nigger?

THERE ARE I'VE BEEN DOING SNOW ALL DAY AND NOW BOTH OF MY NOSTRILS ARE BLEEDING

GODDAMMIT

Sup Maka poster? I missed you?

Noice, is it good?

What've you been up to? Any major meta things the last couple months?

I flew back home today, fortunately before I left I had the presence of mind to leave a bunch of dope in my bedroom. So I just got back to my parents house and put my feet up, I hadn't done china in a while.

If that is you Maka poster. I can tell you the whole 0PIATEFag story, if you'd like. Thus there really aren't any true opiate threads anymore. I do do a lot of shitposting though. If you are indeed Maka poster, I'd be more than happy to fill you in with what happened while you were gone. But a lot of it is confusing and I'm by no means an authority on it.

Fucking flame. I started doing it after work, so 5 pm CST (or is it daylight time?). Honestly I don't really like coke, or stimulants for that matter. But I kept getting pestered by this dealer. So well, one thing led to another. As for myself, well nothing too special. Aside from the recreational drug use nothing exciting really happens to me.

It was good at first but I got a little careless after a while. But whatever

Storytime sounds good, do tell. Did we get any summerfags?

How much did you think you did? Do you do any outdoor recreation things in the summer?

you on your period bro?

Damn. When it's good coke I find it usually takes quite a bit to get a bloody nose. You gonna start boofing it?

I also took 4 hits of 125 μg Swiss needlepoint LSD the other day. I had a friend over who's straight edge. (We're an odd pair.) I was actually hoping he'd stop by later, but he just kind of showed up. Smoked a small amount of DMT. And later that night, I'm very ashamed to admit this, for the first time in my life I found pro wrestling genuinely entertaining, because of the LSD of course. (My friend is a manchild.)

Check'd

An 8 ball but it was a little fat, my dealer was sure to get me to do a few lines, well several lines, to make sure I was sold. (Also the guy likes me and I'm not sure why, because I try to keep it a strictly business relationship with him.) Let's just say I got a little upset about something today and threw all caution to the wind.

Yeah I live in the Midwest and I see yams as a waste of money. Really not my thing, I'd rather buy something good than something great.

So in a thread 0PIATEFag posted these photos. And uh…. he forgot to delete his name. (I did on my copies for privacy reasons for the guy.) His LinkedIn was quickly found on July 4th. I know this because someone posted a photo of him saying ==HEY (HIS NAME) WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CELEBRATE THE INDEPENDENCE OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY!?== In less than 20 minutes his LinkedIn was deleted. Turns out everything he said was true, though. Surprised Holla Forums didn't tear into him more, considering what they've done to others. But if anybody deserved peace it was him.

HEY HIS NAME WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CELEBRATE THE INDEPENDENCE OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY!?

Fucked up bold red. Sorry if I'm a little chatty, I'll swallow some Xanax soon.

go back to the NEET thread on /aus/

You seem preoccupied, but myself and another user were wondering what happened with that flight and dope situation. Whatever happened with that? He was an user who figured you got busted and that's why you were gone, I knew you were out there somewhere.

Was it his first time doing a psych? I could imagine wrestling being kind of funny if you're tripping; you mean like wwf or something fake where there's a lot of over-acting? The facial expressions could make it.

the worst kind of dealer

I'm not sure if that was a typo because you're zooted or if you're saying you prefer ice.

KEK that sucks but that's pretty funny. I always believed what he said. Probably smart of him to cut losses and lay low for a while. Hopefully he's still lurking/posting anonymously. Thanks for filling me in.
Out of curiosity did you save a picture of him?

Not preoccupied with anything important, just milling about.

I didn't get busted (thanks for asking though), just took a flight and was in the middle of nowhere in Norway (flying without opiates sucks). I was traveling light so I didn't bring a laptop and 3g is expensive when you're outside of your country. Then when I did stop in a cafe or something to get internet I was trying to make travel plans.

No brah I've done tons of psychs, My friend wouldn't dare touch any. He takes benzos and that's it.

Hate both, I don't want to go down that road again.

Yeah I have a photo of him and his LinkedIn. I'd rather not share though. Seems like a respectable young man. He actually worked for some sort of prison enterprise program, which helps give those incarcerated the skills to succeed upon release. I respect that, but he only did it for three months. Plus everyone fluffs up resumes

I figured you had.
I'm mildly disappointed but your reasons are good.

Oh he would never touch them. He's scared of the effects. Makes "anxiety" an excuse for everything. Which is why he dropped out of high school and hasn't had a job in ten years, (that last a month).

I get the sense a lot of people like that just get used to doing nothing. I would love an excuse like that (and benzos).

I'm not sure if this is someone from /aus/ trying to strum up traffic of someone from b telling me to fuck off.

something something anime jacking off getting high weekend?

>do do
>shitposting

How/why do you guys do drugs?
I can't even inhale a cigarette smoke without going apeshit insane.

Shut up same fagging Frank.

Is that him?

Yeah I don't smoke cigs anymore. They're not really enjoyable to me.

lol yeah dude that's Frank, AKA 0PIATEFag

ffs
every time you post an orphan gets raped.
go fuck yourself opiatefag

Thanks for bumping the thread friendo

I think i have opiate fags docs saved on my phone. im gunna check

i don't i just have whores. but an user had his info on here before. i didn't think it he was noteworthy.

Good place to get opioid rc's?

The only thing out there is U-47700 and it's pretty shit tbh fam. Just go out and score.

Frank looks a little bit fatter than I imagined him, though based on the lunches that he posted I shouldn't be surprised.

I would probably mail him a sympathy bag of dope if I saw his dox in public.

Well to be fair he's not really that big just seems like the type of guy who has a body type that filled out.

But yes he certainly did enjoy those meals. But by the looks of them, who could blame him?

Which area of WI do you live. Im in the North East WI. Near a city Russia is going to nuke if we ever start a war with them.

Madison area

(checked)

madison is a libtard shit hole.
thought the rest of cheese land is shit too.
also a cheesefag

brb

Here's some dope I got today.

Hmm, the color in the picture came out a lot worse than I thought it would. Not really informative.

I payed $80 for a gram and there were 2 rocks that size plus some tiny rocks in the bag (looked about right). Today the dude drove 30 minutes to meet me when he doesn't normally go anywhere, and said he didn't step on it and that he normally charges $120.

The dude's really been buttering me up because I started bringing white girls when I cop dope from him sometimes. Some of them were pretty good-looking (for 2dpd) blonde girls and all of them were white girls. Dudes been asking me for their numbers and giving me 2 or 3 bundles for each (normally like .5 for dudes).

Settling down with a waifu allows me to use pussy power to my own advantage it's pretty crazy. So glad I'm not a slave to that anymore.

Frank indicate your presence. bee creative.

3,000MG OF ASCORBIC ACID DAILY WILL FUCK-UP YOUR SHIT