How do I get somebody to love me unconditionally?

How do I get somebody to love me unconditionally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be a fucked up fucker in the eyes of others, lose weight, get good, get a dog

I am already skelly mode
Already have one, but dogs don't really give you unconditional love, you have to feed them, bathe them, take them for walks, if anything it is the owner that loves the dog unconditionally.
This is the one I have a problem with.

be Lain

We put that dog in that position, if you're going to complain about taking care of your dog then maybe you don't actually like your dog all that much?

Its easy. Just act normal in front of people and be you when you're alone or with someone who is like you and gets it. If its the acting normal part that stumps you, then you have to stalk your bad habits and fix them.

I'm not complaining I'm just saying dogs love their owners for a reason.
That isn't unconditional love.

I somehow forgot that this is what the thread is about.
Anyways, then you're right.

You just have to search high and low for the right woman. We've been living long these days, life is very long time-wise, but also very short in reality.
You can't expect this to be easy. You didn't expect the best things in life to come easy, did you?

If you fail in the end, then perhaps you missed her, or she never existed. Or maybe you really had to change to find the right one and if you had changed, you could have found her. Maybe you're just one of those people who'll never find someone like that and you're just one of those people who are almost just meant to be alone.

Don't be a beta neet

You don't.

Because if you "get" them to love you, it's not unconditional.

If it was truly unconditional, they would just love you. If you have to do something to "get" them to love you such as lose weight, for example, then it is the losing of the weight that did it.

Thus in that scenario the losing of the weight is the condition required to attract the love.

A better question would be what do I have to do to get people to love me.

The answer is obvious.
Talk about how you want to build a wall, about how the vets need taking care of, about crooked Hillary. Talk about how you want to be great for women. Talk about bringing back education and jobs.

Beautiful women like that kind of thing.

OP. unconditional love doesn't exist for people like you.
You don't have the motive to become a better person, you lack the courage and responsibility of the average man. You are just a blob of shit and you are now even letting your mind rot, slowly going insane while thinking you're sane.

But I have a lot of motivation, a dangerous amount.

Just keep looking I guess.

good luck with that…

1. What about your parents, user ?

2. Get an ugly girl to marry you

Lower your standards

I'm pretty sure you don't just earn unconditional love.

Women don't love you unconditionally. There love is extremely fucking conditional. Only family will love you unconditionally.

By being worthy of their trust. Conditions for this change from person to person and some people may never let anyone trust them at all.

faggot

Autism: The Thread

You see OP, the Problem with Autism is not in the lack of ability to communicate or understand another person. This is just a symptom.

The problem with Autism is that you are unable to comprehend the existence and sentience of another being. You are unable to view anything from a perspective outside of yourself.

Example: You have romantic fantasies in which you imagine sacrificing yourself to save someone else. However, the reason for that sacrifice is not unconditional. It is explicitly for the attention of the person(s) and for them to owe you a debt of gratitude. And in fact, it servers one more dubious purpose… To falsely reinforce to yourself that you hold the person(s) in higher regard than you hold yourself to convince yourself of your own self righteousness.

Autism, not even fucking once.

no such thing. There are always conditions. This is just made up Hollywood shit.

Hey, user. Want me to love you unconditionally? I'll do so for lodgings.

Find someone with low standards and just the right kind of mental issues. Like a stray dog you could take in, beat constantly and not have to worry about it leaving because any attention is good attention.

Already offering that, user. See my post here.

What's the matter bitch boy? You can't find happiness and grounding in yourself so you've gotta rely on other people? Men really are women these days

edgier than OP

You can't. Assuming you refer to romantic love… Love requires attraction, then the right circumstances to grow and mature. It's never eternal, always conditional. Mature love is two people depending on each-other and helping each-other because they're stronger together.

To attract women get rid of the stench of desperation by actually believing that if nothing happens with a girl you're okay with that. Then do what you love until you're very good at it and people start coming to you for advice. At that point women will be attracted to you.

But OP, if it's unconditional, then do they really love YOU?

If someone loved you for your personality, it's not unconditional, it's conditional on your personality being a certain way.

And if they loved you regardless of your personality, then what is it about you that they love more than me? Aren't you your personality? and if your personality is not the thing that they love, then do they really love you specifically?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

I hear if you say "Nice flabby ass milk jugs" to them while staring into their eyes, they'll love you forever.

This is a true statement

fuck em until they cant be fucked anymore and beat them

If you qualify "not being treated with the utmost cruelty and torture" as a condition for love, which it basically necessarily is, then your idea of "Unconditional Love" doesn't exist in reality

kidnap and feed by hand daily. beat when aggressive. rinse and repeat as amny times as it takes for him/her to get stockholme

this

Kek