Wildlands Network threatening property rights

Wildlands Network threatening property rights

In 1991, the same year that Agenda 21 was established by the UN, an NGO called Wildlands Project was set up to carry out the goals of another UN treaty.

The Wildlands Project is working hard to set up a continent-wide network of zones meant for animals only with little to no humans. Rural land is being snapped up for conservation. The endgame is that everyone will be relocated from the country to pozzed up cities.

Wildlands Project History
archive.is/HFRCl
citizenreviewonline.org/april_2002/wildlands_project_history.htm

WIldlands Project corridors underway
archive.is/Gktxi
wildlandsnetwork.org/wildways

Other urls found in this thread:

proliberty.com/observer/20080114.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_ecology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic is East Coast plans for no human zones

Pic is Yellowstone2Yukon wildway

The Wildlands Project NGO is working with local conservation groups across the US and Canada to act out the plans.

So that's where I should go innawoods? Got it

The goal is to not allow humans in these areas and they are using aerial photography
proliberty.com/observer/20080114.htm
Read "The Network" section

It's not a threat, it's another crank idea by ecocentrist conservationists who are extremely focused on rewilding.

Modern conservationists for the most part wouldn't approve of this, I know because I interact with them.

I don't think Agenda 21 has a goal of depopulation either, it seems to me that the environmental aspects of it are simply just focused on increasing governmental power. It wouldn't make sense for it to be focused on crank plots, because of a lot of the projects involved can often be very locally focused (Local Agenda 21).

That being said I don't agree with it, but that is what I know from my brainwashing Agenda 21 class and research

It's shit all around.

TNC = The Nature Conservancy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_ecology

Read up on this because it's happening in your town too and if you don't give a fuck what makes you think the normalfags will do anything about it?

Control freaks are at the top are using virtue signalling in the masses to carry out their end goals. There's big money and globalists calling the shots. Dig, faggots.
Oldfag out.

Those are some good examples of NGOs in bed with corporations.

I'd like to see conservation focused on more local scales, I think in the modern conservation movement there is more progress towards this.

We need to be really active though, and try to help push environmental protection towards the more rational end of the political spectrum.

There are literally few if any conservationists that truly agree with this shit, modern conservation (even in the political aspect) is focused on ecosystem services, which is very focused on human integration.

pol knows so little

Meanwhile, that land needs to be preserved, because it's a lot prettier than the people who it has been given to.

you speciesist bigot.

what really bums me out about our government is stuff like this.

ZOG and NWO shit pisses me off and just makes me a better shot, but this just saddens me.

Stuff like this i would actually support if i could trust the government to actually want this land to help preserve the beauty of the land we conquer from feather niggers. But i know theyre just trying to get more collateral for the debt and force us all to live in cities where they can control us.

acknowledged

You have to understand, (((They))) want battery farmed humans, not free range.
God created the world for (((them))), not for filthy goy to run around trashing with pollution and over-crowding.

webm related: the goyim are the turkeys.

What about the indians? They are living on the reserves. They are de facto nations. We should tell them about this.

This is bullshit. We need these wildlands. I wish people would respect the wild so the government doesn't have to do this

I'm sure people thought the UN was fun and cute 40 years ago too.

Looks like a way to cut off the coast from the heartland.

All bullshit to allow federal control over rich rare earth minerals

Should I be buying property in an East Coast city then?

If Agenda 21 goes as planned wouldn't property value rise?

Yes, I'm channeling my inner kike

I noticed that too.