WTF Holla Forums. I just got back from grocery shopping in this town I used to live in 10 years ago...

WTF Holla Forums. I just got back from grocery shopping in this town I used to live in 10 years ago. I was visiting someone for the weekend.

In 30 min I saw exactly 0 white couples or children, and no less than 17 mixed kids.

One white guy black girl with 3 kids.

7 40-50 year old white guys with Asians and one Asian kid each.

A couple of hispanic mixed and middle eastern mixed. One white guy even had a wife wearing the ha-jibe.

One white / poo in the loo mixed.

This is in Tennessee, were supposed to be all redneck and pro gun and shit. WTF is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/qb15yr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sick defeatism

this isnt your blog

In fact all the white girls I saw were either fat SJW's or ultra hot blondes that stuck their nose up at everything.

The white guys were all fat and looked like losers.

This country is seriously dying.

Oh, I'm not a defeatist, but what the fuck are we going to do when EVERYONE is mixed.

They are not going to vote 1488.

now is not the time for fear
that comes later

There has got to be some kinda hardcore brainwashing going on or something, this shit is ridiculous.

None of the kids looked older than 5 years old.

Save it, user. You're our only hope.

Sage, I mean. Not save.

What a low energy thread.

Them feels, bro. So, so sorry. This should NOT be happening to our hometowns.

Do you feel in charge?

I didn't even finish shopping, i just check out and left. My heart was pounding, and I started to sweat, and see red as the realization I could be the ONLY one in the whole store that even knew what was happening to us.

I almost got run over in the parking lot because I was not paying attention.

anime is cancer, it is literally giving white men terminal yellow fever.

I can't stand being around brown people of any sort. I get some sort of suffocating anxiety, no longer myself I'm in survival mode. I seriously think they give off some sort of dark energy.

poal.me/qb15yr
People who like 2hu are less sad than you are. Don't be some defeatist faggot.

South cuckservatives are the biggest race mixing faggot around

The Japs seem based, but somehow I have to think it was the Jews who sent in over here to kill off the white man.

Asians I don't get that vibe from, but Indians, blacks, and Middle Eastern I get that vibe from.

They look at you like a mark, like, how can I screw whitey out of something this exact moment.

When I just stare them down and stand tall they slink away as if they have been found out or something.

I'm sorry bro, there will be a spot for you in the end, but something has to be done. Nationalist must unite and stop the destruction of our peoples and cultures.

True diversity must be preserved and the fucking race mixing propaganda must be stopped.

Pussy is happening. The dick doesn't care what the race is.

I don't even get that.

I've dated asians and whites, they are both stuck up whores.

pussy is not worth the trouble.

all the people you mentioned are pro-gun

this is true, but get ready to get reported and possible banned. WN is pussy worshiping, newfag.

*possibly

What city?

The only time I see this in Alabama. Is in Huntsville

Murfreesboro.

Huntsville is becoming pozzed as well, but always has been due to NASA.

Winchester TN here, coal burners and beaners everywhere. Starting to see a lot of asians as well. All the white people are fucking welfare trash. I've got to get out of here.

Yeah redstone is a double edge sword.

Gave it a boom, but fucking polluted the city.

God knows the university is filled with asians and indians.

Shit is bad when even the most remote place start to see diversity.

You would think they would stay in the cities.

…What the fuck happened to Holla Forums?

One girl I graduated with got knock up with a half-nigger. That's all I can think of who race mixed.

A bunch of the people I grew up with have 1/4 something kids. Mainly Asians.

Its a nightmare, kek is real, we are starting to see light but its getting pretty dark right now.

All fucking begging and scum is ridiculous, fuck Murfreesboro. I'll never go back once I graduate,. The place is such a shithole and I know exactly what you mean. But its getting worse everywhere. Even in the more white cities I've noticed the influx of brown people (franklin Brentwood area).

they flock anywhere that is affordable.

Any remaining white areas at this point are the rich areas. Even those have Asians and Indians.

America as it is now is a multicultural society and the only way to reverse that is for every race of people to go back to their continent of origin. We whites should leave America to the Indians (the ones with the teepees not the ones that poop on the streets) and return to Europe.

What did you go to WalMart

Fuck forgot about that.

Yeah, typical whites buy new houses and sell the old ones to minorities.

That's what happened in Huntsville. All the whites moved to madison and blacks stayed in huntsville.

No thanks jew

I honestly have no problem with this but Europe needs guns and free speech.

I feel the exact same way. I was at immigration in Bangkok to extend my visa and I saw many soulless glares from the likes of indians, arabs, and blacks.

Went home later that day and told my gf we need a plague stat.

That's because white people don't have kids, user, you can thank (((politicians))) and the (((media))) for making it uncool and archaic to carry on your culture, bloodline and planning for the future.

Yes to the guns no to the free speech. I don't want Europe being corrupted by degenerates.

the only thing that matters.

Not those things, it's just financial suicide to do so.

sage.

No pics.

Typical defeatist shill thread. Sage ignore hide report.

Yeah we're not taking them back.

I doubt any American wants to see their centuries of work in the New World end with 'lol here have it back teepee niggers :)'

Holla Forums needs to come up with some kind of concept of free speech but in a way to prevent degeneracy, I'm not even sure how to do that.

Honestly America had it right until they got rid of the film board in 1968. We used to screen all mass media for subversive content until the Jews won in the SCOTUS.

You should differentiate the age groups, OP. I see many older white couples out and about town, but I almost never see 20-30 age white couples out and about, and finding one that's non-degenerate is pretty rare.

It's probably due to yankee propaganda and mockery tbh. We've been told for decades that we're a bunch of stupid ignorant cousin fuckers who have a ton of babies. We're at almost germany shamed levels for christsake.

Look at what you damn yanks did to us? It's the same shit that's about to happen to you. They're going to bringing more to your nearest section 8, and you want to know what? I don't give a shit. You've stood by and either watched, or forced this to happen.

The south will rise again in the coming race war, and no; yankee traitors aren't white.

Not the only factor. Most couples hire nannies and put down a mortgage on a large house, there's such a thing as living within your means.

Living within my means is being single.

Remember this.

Its all part of the plan.

That's one major problem that's killing our cities.

I'm no yankee.

Lived in the south since I was 5. I don't have an accent but I hold all the southern values.

Why can't we escape this shit.

it gets worse

Welcome to Holla Forums

You goys need to stop having kids, because this world is over populated. Oh, and guess what? We're going to take your hard earned money and give it to people who would starve to death without free food so that their number multiply 100x fold, and then guess what? We're going to important them all here.

don't forget to race mix with the ones who show up

True speech? It's like free speech, but leaves out liable/slander/lying.

Don't forget propaganda. Hitler even dedicated an entire chapter to the subject. It wasn't above him, because it is needed. Outside forces will control the narrative if the state doesn't.

what happens when the state becomes cucked though

Embrace it, it's the future you chose at that point. You gave power to any single group to control the narrative, and power corrupts.

I watch plenty of anime and no such thing. You must be doing something else. You watch JAV or idols, don't you? Don't lie. You sicken me.