UN anti "hate speech" internet censorship coming to town

The United Nations Security Council wants a global “framework” for censoring the Internet, as well as for using government propaganda to “counter” what its apparatchiks call “online propaganda,” “hateful ideologies,” and “digital terrorism.” To that end, the UN Security Council this week ordered the UN “Counter-Terrorism Committee” — yes, that is a real bureaucracy — to draw up a plan by next year.

From the Obama administration to the brutal Communist Chinese regime, everybody agreed that it was time for a UN-led crackdown on freedom of speech and thought online — all under the guise of fighting the transparently bogus terror war.

Link (I don't archive.is to sites that I consder report pol-friendly news in a pol-friendly way):
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-20/un-plots-war-free-speech-stop-extremism-online

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9UMlW
archive.is/o5UKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fruits of Anita Sarkeesian's and Zoe Quinn's labor.

They'll market it as protecting women, but really it will be for silencing political dissent.

archive.is/9UMlW

Because some niggers just don't get it

This has to be stopped at all costs. If we don't get this stopped, then the redpilling completely ends. We are making good progress – slow, but steady. If it weren't for the internet, I'd still be a dumb shabbos goy christian. And, even that took a long, long time. This is fucked

also

this

You ALWAYS ARCHIVE you fucking stupid nigger

They'll do it by pressuring the ISPs. This is how they will get around the 1st Amendment.

UN Social Justice Councel, plz gtfo
bump in all feel'ds

Is this when we the lead starts flying?

So literally nothing will happen.

Bro, you should be christian, just not the kosher cuck flavor .
Yeah yeah "it's all of them nowadays" yeah, I get it, just pay heed to godly knowledge that forges good moral backbones or you are going to end on the "omg i fucking love science lmao religion dumb dumb bill nye said race not real what's your fucking problem if I'm a gay transexual dog abortionista? it doesn't affect anybody Xddddd" crowd .

Emphasis on the shabbos goy part. I actually went this morning. It all just pisses me off, though, because they are so fucking cucked. They sit around praying and talking about agape love. They need to pick up some guns and start talking about DEUS VULT!

I suppose in the modern world there is no way of going back to home ISPs, eh? Isn't the EFF against this? What do they say?

C'mon Donald, fuck 'em up.

Is there any doubt left that China IS indeed ZOG?

Yep, Just like I told you was the plan all along 2 years ago. Sadly nobody in goobergate was willing to listen to this warning. They thought it was all about ethics in games journalism, and not about controlling the minds of people.

Fucking kikes, they dont even hide jewing anymore (check'em)

meshnets when?

they probably realized it was more than ethics jouranalism, but too afraid to do anything in any area of mass consensus control.

well, now they got their enemies in the UN. That's what happens when you don't fight the fight minimally

You SHOULD be a Christian! That does not make you dumb, Christ is the ultimate redpill.

This.

Fortunately, nobody really gives much of a shit about what the UN has to say these days

the only good thing about this is how ridiculous it must look to people at this point, and we are just starting

Feels good, tbqh fam.

what about analog terrorism?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuck/

post yfw you're a digital terrorist

Some tried warning GG here about it long before their ridiculous UN broadband commission report or that talk was given at UN women

archive.is/o5UKM

Nobody cared.

Came to say this. OP is retarded.

Fucking hipsters.

No one bombs on vinyl anymore, get over it.

No one can stop it.
Lord Kek wills it.

Wait. Isn't the UN the kikiest world governmental organization?

Yes.

KEK ACKBAR!

When is the last time the UN achieved anything? Anything at all?

Every time.

Bump

This body is natty.

You're dreaming. Christ insanity will never get us anywhere.

I'll just go ahead and mention the obvious–this is not going to end well for them. They really went way too far these past couple of centuries. The icing on the cake is the fact that these no-life kike worshippers always put their shill shit as the first response.

I think it would be good fun to specifically hunt down the fuckers that thought they were going to interfere with discussion here, so we would take longer and more of our people would die. That is the actual digital terrorism–the anti-whites in the first place. They always were the "terrorists."

UNSC crack down on free speech:

too little too late.

UNATCO?

No Savage.

WAR
ON
CYBER
TERRORISM

Shouldn't there be a GNU head on these kikes computers?

Oy vey. This desert religion is appropriate for everyone. Everyone in the world must bow down to this fucking desert religion.

Fuck off already faggots. Save yourselves for Jesus and he will set you free.

CAN WE JUST NUKE THE ENTIRE UN? ITS FUCKING USELESS!

This is how the Saudi fucks attempt to silence anyone who criticizes Islam.
The UN may hate Israel, but that DOES NOT make them the hero.

Fucking mudbeard wants to wage a war against skepticism, and ultimately wipe out anyone who disagrees with his dogfucker religion.

My shitposts will ring through history

What the fuck, man.

Just what the fuck.

We need to lynch these motherfuckers in Brussels.

Seriously.

It's time.

Does that mean we'll have real life cyber-police?

Are you guys ready to go and fight the good fight against the globalist puppet agency?

I'm too busy laughing at the thought of a passive-aggressive UN peacekeeper standing behind me watching me shitpost on the internet.

UN people and UN sympathizers are in our governments, and the UN can be a useful tool for those who lust for power and control. You can't entirely write off Agenda 21/2030

Let's see those nu-males at the UN try and get me. :^)

I did and that's why I'm here now. GG was a wild ride and a massive redpill dispensary for those of us with open minds who hadn't yet found our way.

Is it wrong that I still have a soft spot for Vivian?

We cyberpunk now.

Her eyes were less tired though. Makes me wonder if she lost that weight by now

(Checked)
(Not Checked for being a nigger who doesn't understand that kikehedge is literally across the street from Kikewars in Austin, Texas(CIA HOTBED))

i will be an actual racist and behave in a racist manner towards other people until no semblance of this exists.
no more games. admin is incompetent. they will understand the consequences of their actions.