twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have a fat fetish and even i think this is weird

I didn't think Maisie Williams could be more repulsive

this is some seriously dank autism

what did he mean by this

Have a page on Lena Dunham?

Thin Maisie Counter!

the fuck

I love fat women. I just got done playing through debu plus…

Is Mike on there?

Of coursh.

This website reaches autism levels that shouldn't even be possible, good christ

THICC

this is not okay

Why is this so horrifying?
It should be funny as shit, but there's something really sinister about all of these.

It's because you know it wasn't made for humour. You know it was made for sexual gratification.

Yeah, especially those where you can't tell if they're shooped, like Moretz or Dunham.

Especially with his detailed descriptions of each actress's individual weight and how they gained said weight. He doesn't have your everyday fat fetish, there's something more perverted at work here.

He is a master of shitposting, he has transcended and now shitposts among Gods.

Do one of Camren

Seems like he only does flick actresses. Here's what Keira Knightly would look like with tits, though.
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/Keira_Knightley

I can only hope to one day achieve such terror inspiring levels of shitposting.

Calista Flockhart is an American actress widely known for playing the title character in the Fox television comedy-drama series Ally McBeal (for which she won a Golden Globe Award) as well as the character Kitty Walker McCallister on the ABC drama Brothers & Sisters. Flockhart is married to actor Harrison Ford.

Throughout her career, Flockhart has maintained her naturally heavy figure. However, during her time on Ally McBeal there was intense speculation that then 900+ pound Flockhart had become dangerously close to immobility, especially in evidence in her red carpet appearances. Flockhart has remarked that while starring in Ally McBeal she indulged in eating sweets and refrained from intense muscle building workouts. In 2006, she admitted that she had a problem at the time, and was "eating too much" and "exercising too little".

In the years since the end of the show's run, Flockhart has slimmed down to a more manageable weight of 740 pounds.

Jennifer Joanna Aniston-Pitt (born 11 February 1969) is an American actress, film director, producer, and businesswoman. She first gained worldwide recognizition for portraying Rachel Green on the sitcom Friends (1994-2004), role which earned her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award. And it was during her time on Friends in which Aniston's weight grew phenomenally and is recongized as the second heaviest mobile woman in the world and history.

After a series of unsuccessful television shows and various B-movie credits, Aniston auditioned for the role of Monica Gellar in the sitcom Friends. The role of Monica went to future co-star Courtney Cox, but Aniston was asked to adution for the role of Rachel and secured the part while turning down the offer. Of the three female leads (Aniston, Cox and Lisa Kudrow), Aniston at around 385 pounds was the lightest and remained that way through the first two seasons.

Beginning in 1996, the secret of Anna Nicole Smith's break shattering weight and easily mobility were widely known but it was Aniston who started the so-called "Weight Inflation Trend" of the late-90s and early 00s. During the third season of Friends (1996-97), Aniston went from weighing 395 pounds to nearly 650 and by the end of the fourth season in 1998 she was over 700 pounds and already being hailed as the second-heaviest mobile woman in the world. Aniston's impressive weight gain lead to the various guest star appearances of Anna Nicole Smith of the six seasons of Friends run. As Aniston's television career was cruising, she ventured into several film roles with mixed success.

Aniston's life and career became even more of interest when she began dating actor Brad Pitt, their subsequent marriage in July 2000 made even mainstream new headlines. In 2002, several months after she gave birth to her first child Aniston confirmed speculation that she crossed the 1000 pound threshold. The pregnancy was noteworthy because Aniston was the heaviest recorded woman at that time (she later broke her own record in both 2004 and 2006) to have gotten pregnant and given birth, resulting various medical journal articles and innovated techniques that spread across the medical field.

After Friends wrapped up and the birth of her second child in 2004, Aniston transitioned her career towards films as either an actress, director, or producer along with venturing out into other business opportunities. Although she initially focused on acting, Aniston was inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow to start directing and has slowly transitioned to behind the camera instead of in front of it.

After her last pregnany in 2006, Aniston has refused to talk about her weight except confirming that weighed less than Anna Nicole Smith but more than Britney Spears. Until 2012, unconfirmed sources placed her weight at 1138 pounds when reports from the set of We're the Millers suggested she weighed more. In 2013 during an interview while promoting the film with co-star Emma Roberts, Aniston revealed she weighed roughly 1167 pounds.

Margot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian Actress. She starred in the Australian soap Neighbours for three years before moving to America and landing a role in short lived series Pan Am. She has since rocketed to fame due to roles in the movies Wolf of Wall Street and Focus. She recently took on the role of Tarzan's wife, Jane Porter in The Legend of Tarzan and is currently featuring as the much loved Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad.

Margot attributes her above average weight for her age to her time at drama school, where she had to keep three jobs just to make ends meet. This meant she often had to eat on the jobs and she often would be consuming large amounts of junk food every week. However it was all worth it as she managed to land a role in the prestigious (for Australia) soap, Neighbours at just 18 years old. She was already 352lbs at the time. Whilst her character was only a small role initially, she soon became a fan favourite was promoted to regular. She won many awards for her role as Donna Freedman over the next three years.

In 2011, she left Australia for Los Angeles. She actually auditioned to be in Charlie's Angels but producers liked her for a role in Pan Am instead, perhaps in part due to her larger size. Her eating habits had progressed to a more balanced diet at this point due to her success but she was still gaining at a steady rate and at the time of audition she says she was 422lbs. Margot admits at the time she was still almost pure fat with very little muscle and that probably was Sony made the decision. The show was a critical success but sadly a rating flop. Robbie says those final few months were incredibly stressful, what with her being a new arrival already with a failed show under her belt, she feared for her casting credentials and stress ate her way all the way up to 464lbs by May 2012, when thankfully she landed a role in Richard Curtis' About Time, which released a year later in 2013.

However, it was her next role that shot her into stardom. The Wolf of Wall Street put her in the spotlight in December 2013 as Leonardo DiCaprio's wife. The film was a massive hit and received lots of awards nominations. Most notably for Robbie herself she was nominated for Breakthrough Performances at the MTV Awards and won the Empire Award for Best Newcomer.

Robbie has steadily secured more leading roles in the years since, notably alongside Will Smith in Focus in 2015 and as Jane Porter in The Legend of Tarzan in 2016. She reunites with Will Smith in Suicide Squad as they play Harley Quinn and Deadshot respectively.
Harley1b

Margot is currently dating British director Tom Ackerly, whom she met on the set of one her films, Suite Française.

Her gain has been steady and as of mid-2016, she weighs 561lbs

Dobson get out!

Margot Robbie ist just a year older than me. That's terrifying.

…Is something wrong with me? I find most of these disgusting, but fat Daisy looks kind of cute to me. I feel like she's a girl I've run into at a library and made giggle and blush just talking to her. I feel like I dated maybe three of that girl.

Maybe it's just that the face is proportional the the jaw now.

is there an english translation for that?

Yes.

Wtf why are women so fat?

maisie is an actual improvement

That shoop is awful, some other fat fetishist must have made that one.