KIKE VS KIKE

BEN SHAPIRO AND MILO YIANNOPOULOS WILL BE DEBATING EACH OTHER SOON

twitter.com/RubinReport/status/734532536861237248

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Rittenberg
jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38
archive.is/6Cxho
twitter.com/Nero/status/728575020419588096
youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
rothschild.com/china-japan-korea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be there if the chat is operating

Meme magic is real.

"3 Jews talking about the future of America."

A kike debating a half-kike nigger-loving faggot.

SHEKELBOWL GET HYPE

As much as e-celeb drama can get annoying, that is a really nicely designed poster.

Sadly [sic: it disgusts me to support this faggot, degenerate kike] Milo can't win unless you names the jew.

It just can not be done under this context. It's why the overton window is shifting so shockingly fast: people are naming the jew.

ANN COULTURE

COULTURE

L

These bantz should be illegal.

I'm starting to like the berenstain universe

DON'T FUCKING WATCH THIS

Dude, this is just what these kikes want. First, they coopt conservatism with their neocon bullshit. Then, they coopt the "alt-right" with their BBC faggot kike bullshit. Now, they debate each other and rake in the shekels.

It's like a bad movie plot right in front of my eyes!!!

Take it bake. Heretics will not be allowed when we enter the correct universe.

This. There's nothing to gain from this. Neither of them would be hard to win versus in a debate. They're just trained talkers. It's why they're in (((MSM))). They don't have original or smart ideas, they can just say them "well" enough to gather normies.

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER HOLDING A HAMBURGER

Why did people start believing the meme that Milo is Jewish? He's fucking Catholic. He's literally the kid that gay priests fucked.

If Milo the Faggot represents the Alt Right, and Ben Shapiro represents the Ctrl Right, then who represents the Ctrl Alt Delete ???

whoops

His mother is a Jewess.

They both represent the alt-right.

Kikepiro is controlled counter-op, Milo is controlled op.

Confirmed faggots who never watched shapiro before he went full cuck, he's a decent debater. Assuming this is actually a debate and not just them insulting each other. ben might actually make a fool out of milo.

Bruce jenner

Bruce Jenner.

Dude, Milo already said he makes 500k+ and he's being paid by an undisclosed source other than Breitbart. This is beyond even Holla Forums so-called "conspiracy theory" – its right there before our very eyes!!!

not even once, shlomo

Jews controlling both sides of the debate.
How predictable.

Anyone else think Milo might "lose" the debate? Thereby making more people support Shapiro's "muh Israel" cuckservatism?

While I do find this whole thing humorous, I agree.

Like I said;

Debate is a lost art. The winning Harvard debate team was a bunch of nogs screaming about privilege or some shit.

He's not a good debater, nor does he have original ideas. He's a well spoken man who doesn't mince his words. That's it. That is neither a rare skill, nor a hard skill.

Did anyone make a thread about this yet? Looks like the "conservative" kikess dropped her mask and went full SJW.

(checked)

Rofl. Now she works at victimbuxingtonpost.

Well I just tumbled out of my chair in surprise.

lift more you look like a faggot also sports are for normalfags

yeah, i mean, it'll probably be funny. We should just boycott kike comedians. that's all I'm saying, and it sounds like you agree.

I think they'll both do their schpiel in such a way that Milo fans will walk away thinking the faggot won and Shapiro fans will walk away thinking the midget won. That's how they usually do this shit. This is entertainment, after all. it's no more real than pro-wrestling. sorry hulk, you're still a real american hero, tho

checkd

Does it actually need its own thread? Who was she working for before? Washington Post?

Fam why?

YOU'RE GOING TO GET CULTURALLY ENRICHED

What's there to debate? Neither one of these faggots is running for president. Both of their opinions are irrelevant. This entire event is them trying to cling to a happening that isn't about them.

GOTTA GET DEM SHEKELS

neocon kike vs. nationalist kike, moderated by liberal kike? Sounds good. I'm curious what they'll be debating, but I suspect it'll be nationalism, Trump, and/or muh internet anti-Semitism.

Milo never called himself alt-right or announced himself as a leader. Secondly it's pretty obvious his idea of the 'alt-right' is just 8ch Holla Forums and were it not for the exodus from gamergate, he would've remained ignorant of it.

I don't know who you think those refer to. They're both "alt-right", they're both controlled op. Shapiro is controlled counter-op. Milo is straight up controlled op. They're both kikes. They're both forever israel. They're both pro degeneracy. They're both anti-America.

This should be good. Three Jews, though.

Obligatory "Holla Forums was right again".

This is all just some Jewish kabuki theater, agreed. Fuck Milo and Shapiro, into the oven they both go.

wat?

I'm pretty sure 8ch and Holla Forums are named and have been for quite a while on large (((news))) sites.

Neither 8ch nor 8ch's Holla Forums are this unknown entities.

Cringe-worthy. If you so much as consider watching this kike versus queerkike controlled debate you need to leave Holla Forums.

This. The only way I'd watch it is if it took place in a gas chamber.

Neocon kike vs Neocon kike who LARPs as a lolberg

THEY FUCKING MISPELLED IRON ANN'S LAST NAME

The debate will probably go something like this:

Look, guys, I know these people. I spent a lot of time in the belly of the beast, so to speak. I've sat and watched what they do. I know their tactics. Calling them out on it (sort of naively, tbh) destroyed me and ruined my career. I should have listened to Holla Forums, but I thought it was all trolls and bantz until maybe 4-5 years ago. To this day, they still send me threatening letters, write shit on my car, taunt me etc. A lot of it is my fault; I played right into their hands. I'm a fucking idiot.

Well, I don't want to go full /x/-tier, but…
First of all, I already said in the previous post. Its Jewish co-optation. This is why people always think "its not the Jews" – because they always seem to be on different sides. But, when you see that its always the Jews that get the publicity, you see what's really going on. If they can't beat a movement, they just co-opt it. And, what's more, the 'opposition' knows what is going on and helps out their co-religionists.
Second, and related, its about censorship and manipulating the "root social matrix," just like that book says. You have to realize that Jewish magic goes way, way back. That's why when you see a real Jewish book, it always has the little magician man on the front.
Third, its just about making money. They are causing a big stink and promoting this so they can rake in the shekels. If you think Milo really believes his shit, then you haven't been watching. McInnes had him on his show and even said that what Milo was doing was a "character" that "he created." Milo was on another (very small) show and admitted that he was getting paid by someone other than Breitbart, but wouldn't disclose who it was. Maybe GCHQ? Maybe some Jew banker? idk

Does that make sense? It's all about making money while manipulating the goyim.

Well… he's coopting it by talking about it alot, and "defending" it. Which is cool, I guess. I mean, at least someone is being like "there is not antisemitism – its just a few trolls." But, here again, its cooptation. Imagine if a goy came out and said that! Look how they've crucified Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan for the most miniscule shit, but give free reign to Milo.

Also, see my explanation above.

Nice backwards logic faggot.

INTO THE FOLDER IT GOES

Shapiro hates the "alt-right", while Milo is sympathetic toward it, but neither of them associate themselves with the term. They seem to define it as basically nationalists / paleocons. Maybe you have a different definition, but that doesn't exactly help the conversation. Shapiro thinks of himself as a "principled conservative", and supported Cruz, while Milo thinks of himself as a libertarian, and supports Trump. I only called him a nationalist because he sides with Trump, even if he wants to call himself a libertarian. Yes they're kikes (Milo only a half-kike by birth but not by religion), but that doesn't mean they're involved in some elaborate conspiracy… they just disagree with you, bro. Obviously neither will support ethnic nationalism and both support Israel, but since those are not even relevant issues in this election (no, Trump is not an ethnic nationalist and yes, Trump supports Israel), then I don't see how it's relevant right now. We can fight them when it comes time to fight them. Right now, only Shapiro needs to be fought because he's still anti-Trump, which effectively makes him pro-Hillary, so hopefully Milo can talk some sense into him in this debate.

Can you explain this, please? This is new to me.

test

One says its antisemites. The other says its just teenage trolls.

Where is the person saying that, even if it may be somewhat misguided on some points, it is real people with legitimate concerns? Where is that person? He doesn't exist. You know why?
see

Oh yeah, the BBC loving lolbergtardian faggot is really a Catholic like he says. C'mon, man. You're not that stupid, are you?

b-but he said so many nice things about muh videagaems!

>>>/test/

I wish I could find an example. But, it almost looks like mickey mouse from Fantasia, but more like David the Gnome in the face of course. I saw it on a website once, and on some Jewish friends' as if the jew is ever your friend, amirite? books. They mostly only put it on their special secret books, so I've not yet seen it at the library, but I didn't look very hard bc I was focusing on other aspects at the time. If I ever find a website where I see the logo again, or a book, I'll definitely get a picture.

PS. You can know a Jew's political affiliations really well if you know their denomination. I mean, political affiliations other than "Jews come first," of course.

exactly, right?

More like cunt vs. cunt imho

I won't be watching

Actually, Milo says that. He wrote an article about the "alt-right" with Alum Bukari (or however you spell his name), where he breaks down the alt-right into four groups, and the teenage trolls were just one of those groups:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

I never said he's a practicing Catholic, I said he's not a practicing Jew.

Time to bring out the poisonous mushroom again

Why the Jews let themselves be baptised
Anne says:

"Do you know our Girls' Leader once told us: '''Just as little as a Negro can be made into a German by
baptism, can a Jew be made into a non Jew."'''

Grete stamps her feet angrily on the ground:

"I do not understand these priests who go on baptising Jews even today. By doing so they admit a criminal mob into the churches.''

Anne concludes:

"I believe a time will come when the Christians will curse the clergy who once allowed Jews to enter the
Christian Church. For the Jews only want to destroy the Christian Church. And they will destroy it if our clergy
go on allowing Jews to enter. There is a saying:

The campaign to co-opt the alt-right aka Holla Forumsack movement is this: get kikes, faggots, edgelords, cucks, etc to be the PR that the unawakened normalfag will stick to on their way down the rabbithole to the Holla Forums point of view, and create the press and debates and twitter drama and jewtube videos etc to keep them satiated and brainwashed (not unlike television) so they don't perform the next set of steps towards Holla Forumsack beliefs, have these kike talking heads "btfo" useful idiots aka sjws and other easy targets, have them use their progressive protect cards (fag, "im not racist/sexist but", black, woman, jew, etc) and such to "justify" their "edgy" views, they share the most mainstream "friendly" of the Holla Forums viewpoints whilst defending or ignoring jews, niggers, fags, etc, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, EVERY KIKE ALT-RIGHT INFILTRATOR CONSTANTLY SAYS THAT Holla Forums USERS ARE "JOKING" AND DON'T HATE JEWS AND ETC, WE ARE JUST "FRUSTRATED" AND WE ARE PRETENDING. JEWS ARE FINE TRUST US GOYIM, THE REAL VILLAINS ARE LIBSHITS AND SJWS AND OTHER EASY/CONTROLLED/SMALL FRY TARGETS ESTABLISHED EARLIER.

yeah, that article wasn't bad, but notice how he bumps (((Haidt))) in the "natural conservative" category. Couldn't he bump someone that wasn't jew? Couldn't someone who wasn't Jew write that article? Why is Pat Buchanan censored all over the place? See what I mean?

I do have to say, though, that this particular article wasn't bad. I give him credit for that.

Mmmmmm…. well, maybe. Maybe. That remains to be seen. Has anyone tracked where he goes on Sat afternoons/evenings? I mean, we know he hits the gay clubs, but before that. A lot of Jews I knew said they were simply "atheists," but then I found out that they were actually Jew. There is a major Jewish denomination that is uber-pro-gay. Also, does he hang around a lot of Jews (when he isn't sucking nigger dick, that is)? None of us know. Who is he getting paid by under the table? How do we get his tax returns?

fuck, I love that book. No goy, I'm a christian, really! look, I'll get baptized! I swear!!!

CAN YOU HANDLE THIS MUCH JEWRY?

that pic made me laugh

Another great one by Fips

Fuck off. Evalion > these two faggots.

I didn't even like her a lot. She was only good for millenial's first redpill. These 2 kikes are fucking nothing

I agree those are all legitimate questions. As far as I know, he was raised Catholic not Jewish, so he seems to be very disconnected from Jewish culture & religious practices. There's no reason for Jews to hide being Jews in our modern pro-Jew culture. The reason a lot of atheist Jews still go to the synagogue and celebrate Passover etc. is because it's just a cultural thing for them, a way to spend time with the family and the tribe, i.e. the same reason that atheists celebrate Christmas.

i think he might mean this (looking) dude
which is a throwback to Hermes Trismagistus

Except when he's promoting circumcision and shilling for Israel.

If a termite is raised in an ant farm, does it cease to be a termite?

It becomes clear after one reads the Alhambra Decree – the jew will descend to any depths in order to carry out their subversion.

It's not so much their faith that's the issue although, the Talmud does illustrate where most of their kikery comes from, it's their brand ethnocentrism, which fuels their subversive nature. Like you observed in your post, even atheist jews still participate in all accepts of jewish culture and ceremony.

Someone inadvertently figured out the (((reason))) for (((this))).

They're normalizing kikery.

Remember that Milo's real family name is ((((Vagner)))) (steinowitzbergfeldman)

Milo's the only Jew besides Michael Savage who I've heard "name the Jew" on his show. I'd gladly watch Tiny Benji flounder like a stranded gefilte fish as he struggles to use memes he doesn't get to argue his persecution complex.

Milo doesn't name the jew in any meaningful way.

Until he outs kikes like Coulter did on twitter that one debate then he's just trolling for ad shekels.

What do you call saying that the difference between the Feminist conspiracy theory of a patriarchy working to dominate women and the conspiracy theory that Jews control the banks, the media, and the schools is that there actually are disproportionate numbers of powerful Jews in precisely those fields?

Jews who put the tribe first and foremost before all things try to have their cake and eat it too with Jewish exceptionalism. They simultaneously say that Jews are too much of a tiny minority to have that degree of sway over industry and politics, yet when trying to one-up white supremacists or antisemites they crow about how despite being a small percent of the population they make up a large segment of its educated, decorated, and wealthy.

Milo pointed out on his podcast that this is pure cognitive dissonance.

Yeah, I mean he could just be another faggot using his connections (jewish or not) to make money. I'm just saying he doesn't have loyalty to whites at all, let alone the alt-right. He even said the only reason he was for Trump was bc Trump was generating chaos, and Milo simply sees himself as an agent of chaos. which is sort of like us, i guess, depending on if you're memeteam or a committed intellectual/1488er

Yeah, like this but smaller, shorter, sort of pudgier and pointing at the sky with one hand. Also a pointier hat thing and loose robe sort of like in Fantasia. Also, its always really, really small in one corner, like its a little stamp or something.

this is my worry as well. jews have a really great network. do you really think someone would give that up in order to help the goyim? i don't think so. that would be very rare, and milo doesn't seem like the type.

naturally…. though I'm sort of pro-israel in the sense that I would like it to exist so long as all the kikes move there

as if it isn't already normalized. wtf happened in the 90s? were the communists (after Stalin) really as anti-jew as they say, and that was the only thing holding them back? did something happen to the christfags to make them suddenly turn cuck?

That's not "naming the jew". jew regularly brag about that. There are articles and headlines and mentions of that all over. It's not something they hide, not even remotely for the past few decades.

Commies ARE jews.

Milo doesn't name THE jew, he will every once in a while name A jew, but he won't ever connect their actual jewishness to any of their corruption and/or stupidity.

Your post has nothing to do with his. He is solely speaking about the good design of the poster in spite of its content, and he's right. But NOOOOOO you had to try and shoehorn your fucktarded point in view into something that had nothing to fucking do with it, didn't you? Of all the posts to respond to in this thread comparing evalion to these two kikes, you replied to the one that had nothing to actually say about support for any of those people. You're a fucking retard.

No. The original bolsheviks were Jews - that's true. But one of our own, Yockey, said that he wanted a Red-Brown Alliance because, according to him, Stalin's purges basically de-jewified the Soviet Union. That could be bullshit – I just know that Yockey killed himself while in an FBI holding cell in order to protect his contacts (both in the Soviet Union and in the Arab Nationalist countries). So, I think its pretty credible. Also, Jews say Communism is anti-semitic (post-Stalin, anyway)

Now, it seems the Alt Left is basically the same thing as the back button on my browser, which I liken unto the regressive left. But, the Alt Right only goes forward after the Alt Left has been clicked, otherwise the Alt Right is just a dummy. And, in this paradigm, the Alt F4 is possible solution to the Jews on the screen.

Yes.

The Communist Manifesto was written by Marx, a jew. The ideas within, including attempting to establish a NWO and global Marxism, was pushed for decades by the Frankfurt School, which was overwhelmingly jewish. It's not just about the Bolsheviks, they were the start, but it didn't fucking end there.

Communists today don't technically HAVE to be jews; a lot of them are simply jewish puppets, because communism itself is fucking jewish, and very few of the white liberal marxists, for example, know that or care about it.

So yes: you can ALWAYS equate communism with jewishness. It doesn't mean the communist themselves are jewish, it simply means they are a tool of jewish subversion at the very least.

There are articles and headlines where Israeli politicians brag about influencing foreign governments and Jewish scholars argue for Zionist ethnocentrism as the special exception before evil, racist European nationalism. There are articles where Jews celebrate the role of Jewish figures in Progressive movements to alter or abolish the pillars of Western culture.

If you can't "name the Jew" because a Jew is audacious about it, then what qualifies?

He wrote the fucking breitbart introductory article to you it moron.

Most modern institutions, started by communist jews in the past, are still controlled by jews. Like the ADL, for example. Jewish communism was just another manifestation of their subversion, which is constantly changing to suit the times.

So, what your saying is, Ben Shapiro will argue that Ctrl V makes the best pasta, whereas Milo will argue in favor of Shift Insert? And we're supposed to believe it's somehow completely different?

Everything that you said doesn't mean that any particular "really existing" communist country is "jewish." Is China controlled by Jews? No. Vietnam? No. N. Korea? No. Jews also control the banks, remember. lolbergtardians are thus "jewish" as well by your logic.

I'm not pushing communism in any way shape or form. All I'm saying is you have to be more discerning if you want to beat the Jew. You can't make broad generalizations like that. In 1930s Germany, for sure all the leaders were Jews – I get that. But, Nazi propaganda will only take you so far, tbh fam.

see

This is the best year of my life tbh fam

Look into who has huge, I think even controlling, shares in the Bank of China.

Im sure they will suck each other off once its done and then pledge allegiance to Israel

Sure but lots of good goys promote circumcision and shill for Israel too.

It's a multi-tiered problem. There genetic elements, there's cultural elements, there's public political elements, there's secret conspiratorial political elements, there's religious elements, and then there's the secret mystery cult (Satanic) elements behind the religion. Most Jews aren't balls-deep into all of the above. In the case of Milo, it seems he's got half the genetic part and some of the public political stuff. As far as I can tell, that's about it. That means he's an enemy in the long term, but hardly a prime threat compared to other more pressing enemies, like Shapiro, who's more genetically & politically Jewish than Milo, and a practicing Orthodox religious Jew on top of that. And in the long run, it's even possible for a mischling like Milo to become an ally as some mischlings did in Nazi Germany; he would just have to give up the Jewish politics. But of course we should never let our guard down either way.

Loyalty, no. But he does defend whites against the anti-white SJW bullshit. And he supports Trump's wall. I'm sure though in the future when ethnic nationalism becomes a relevant political force, he'll oppose it. For now he seems convinced that the "1488ers" are a tiny minority that will never be relevant, and for our sake I suggest we make sure he continues to believe that, because for now he's helping us, whether he realizes it or not. Ironically, in that sense I agree with Shapiro that Milo is essentially enabling anti-Semitism by insisting that it's not real… but that's exactly why we should hope he continues to do so, and hope that he wins this debate against Shapiro.

I'm just kind of confused how Anne Coulter becomes a Holla Forums waifu for "naming the Jew" when she Tweets, "Just how many Jews are there?" and "Cruz is running for Israeli PM" yet it doesn't quite count when Milo Yiannopoulos says similar things about single-issue "muh holyland" Jew voters.

have you heard of maos best friend,Sidney Rittenberg.

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Rittenberg

Sidney Rittenberg (Chinese: 李敦白; pinyin: Lǐ Dūnbái; born August 14, 1921) is an American journalist, scholar, and Chinese linguist who lived in China from 1944 to 1979. He worked closely with People's Republic of China (PRC) founder Mao Zedong, military leader Zhu De, statesman Zhou Enlai, and other leaders of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) during the war, and was with these central Communist leaders at Yan'an. He witnessed first-hand much of what occurred at upper levels of the CCP and knew many of its leaders personally. Later, he was imprisoned in solitary confinement, twice, for a total of 16 years.[1] He was the first American citizen to join the CCP.[2]

The reason their subversion is more diverse, like in the US, is because the population they are subverting is more diverse. They still have their communist jews, sure, but those are relegated to the university campus where students lap it up.

Take a look at the NAACP as an example, up until the mid-late 70's, and since it's inception, it had been controlled by jews. Even to this day, Rabbi David Saperstein serves as an NAACP board member.

The man promotes miscegenation to his two hundred thousand Twitter followers, if you support him you're considered an enemy alongside him. Choose wisely.

Could be entertaining.

That's actually what i fucking said. Just because someone or something is communist doesn't mean it itself is technically jewish, it simply means that, at bare minimum, it is a puppet and/or victim of jewish subversion.

First: how do you know? Unless you've dug into whether those high up in the political machine do NOT have connections to western or israeli jews, there's no way you can simply claim "no" and call that the end of the conversation. How the fuck do you KNOW there's nothing jewish going on? Quite a fucking suspicious assumption to make on your part, honestly.

Second: you didn't fucking list a single 1st world country. You think the jews' primary concern are going to be countries that aren't first world? jews mostly care just about the west, because it holds the most threat to their power. once the west is fully controlled and subverted, then they'll worry about the other countries that have long, notorious modern histories of being corrupt.

The United States is jewish-controlled, mostly, and it's not a communist country (although they're trying), so that alone tells you that you're using a fallacy right here. Also, all of western Europe.

Definitely, I agree.

Let's not forget the porno jew something I posted on another thread last week:

jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38

archive.is/6Cxho

citation please. The Communist Party of China owns/operates that bank to my knowledge. Also, the Fed, to my knowledge, isn't "owned" by kikes either. They've controlled that institution for almost 40 years, but they don't "own" it, as far as I know. and I study this at a post-BA level

Yeah, but he defends it in such a way that he drives everyone right into the hands of the kike bankers. "Communism is bad, goy. Now, shut up, work hard, and don't ask about Wall Street" – nahmean?

Okay, that is fine. And I agree that it is good that there's a kike faggot out there downplaying our Nationalism. But, I don't think he is really convinced of anything. I think he saw an opening to make money, and he took it. Also, he's admitted repeatedly that he just really, really likes to cause trouble.

You have a point. I think its just that Coulter seems to be able to be trusted to be "on our side," so to speak. I mean, she's in with a full hand and isn't backing out. Milo is pretty shady, you have to admit.

Anyone who identifies as Jewish is Jewish, it's that simple.

Hell, he's cut. I can forgive Catholics in the JewSA and their colonies for being cucked into circumcision, they were across the ocean and inside a sea of Jewish propaganda when it happened. European Catholics always knew better though. Circumcision is prescribed by the Catholic church as something to be avoided.

Clearly a crypto.

MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
MILO IS NOT ALT-RIGHT

twitter.com/Nero/status/728575020419588096

According to the autistic man's Morrakiu he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

>twitter.com/Nero/status/728575020419588096

MILO IS ALT-RIGHT
WE AREN'T

Ugh, meant proscribed of course.

"All, therefore, who after that time observe circumcision and the Sabbath and the other requirements of the law, it declares alien to the Christian faith and not in the least fit to participate in eternal salvation, unless someday they recover from these errors."

Milo is 100% secular Jew and 0% Catholic.

I haven't seen him make arguments in favor of miscegenation. him simply expressing an opinion doesn't affect anyone else's opinion. People are swayed by arguments.

Yep, true. I'd chalk that up in a new category of "culturally subversive Jews", which tend to be left-wing and promote degeneracy.

That might be true, though I haven't seen him specifically say anything like that. He doesn't really get political much, he almost entirely talks about culture, specifically to oppose SJW culture. Besides, if he was really pro Wall Street & Bankers, then why would he support Trump?

All of that is possible. My personal theory though is much simpler: I actually think he's just as vain as he admits to being, and he simply wants to be at the center of attention. It's his girly fagbrain in action. And ultimately there's not really anything wrong with that as long as he's using that attention to support Trump and oppose SJWs and #NeverTrumps. When he starts using his attention-whoring for evil purposes, that's when we crash his career with no survivors. And I suspect that he might very well be aware that we're entirely capable of doing so if he crosses us.

and austistic man is fucking wrong

Alt-Right sources
VDare, TRS, RedIceRadio, Occidental Observer, Holla Forums (Yes Holla Forums you are in this group, you are not national socialists)

Opportunistic libertarians
Brietbart

Opportunistic Nazis
Daily Stormer

Opportunistic Kebab
RooshV

Yes.

No.

This stupid event won't change anybody's minds.

Oh and I can't forget

American Renaissance

What a terrible line of thinking.

Do people argue the benefits of smoking or do people follow the trend because famous and funny types do it? Don't be so fucking naive.

He literally is. Are you one of the normies who needs to GTFO who thinks Holla Forums is "alt-right"?

Holla Forums is the furthest thing from alt-right. The alt-right is made up of cuckservatives like Beck, Shapiro, and Milo.

filtered

This.

To put us strictly in terms of "right" we would be true-right.

In what way is Shapiro "alt-right"?

He seems like a clear cut case of establishment neo-cohen republican. Nothing "alt" about him.

I don't think Milo should do this. He's basically operating from a position of plausible deniability, and I have a feeling Shapiro is gonna call him out on a lot of things he's been coy about.

Milo isn't a full fledged shitlord that can just say "so what?" when accused of racism/anti-semitism. He accepts the very premises that Shapiro is going to use to attack his association with the alt-right.

If it's strictly about Trump and the election, Milo will obviously win since Trump is such an obvious pick for the right. But I have a bad feeling Shapiro will pull something that catches Milo off guard and he can't reply to given he's still not a total shitlord.

We are simply right, user.

But he's right. How fucking new are you? Stop being such a faggot. Let me break it down for you:

Milo is alt-right
Milo is a controlled opposition jew
The alt-right is full of stupid cucks and right-leaning liberals who think they're actually conservative
The alt-right is bad and awful
Holla Forums is not alt-right, never has been or will be
Holla Forums is true right or "extreme right wingers" if you're the kike media
Holla Forums is good

This has been a PSA by the Newfags Unfaggening Coalition of America. Now get the fuck out.

He's a Cruz supporter isn't he?

Sure but that's relative to the culture. We already live in a pro-race-mixing culture, so people already support it by default, which means him also sharing that opinion doesn't change anything. If he didn't share that opinion openly, there wouldn't be any fewer pro-race-mixers in his audience, and if he opined against it, then he would just lose audience and get hated on. If he opined against it and also argued (well) against it, then he could change some peoples' minds. Of course I wish he wouldn't talk positively about race-mixing, but ultimately I don't think it does much harm.

Also, I don't agree that "supporting" him somehow enables that, because I don't even know what "support" is supposed to mean. I watch his videos and interviews on his channel and other channels, and I read his articles. I do this because he's entertaining. I do it with AdBlock. So how am I "supporting" him?

Man, how am I supposed to solve this?

Obviously the nose knows, but how can I tell if they are baptized or not?

I'll give you a hint.

rothschild.com/china-japan-korea/

The constituent banks which make it up are.

You're not supposed to, thats the joke

Not really.

Most people won't speak out against it, but even so most people won't engage in it themselves.

Yes, even most young women, despite what all the Stacy memes would have you believe. The ones who race mix stand out, but most don't do it.

We live in an apathetic society, that is gripped by the spectre of "no skin off my back" ethics. There is a more concise name for this ethical system that perhaps somebody can share, I cannot recall it at the moment The idea that if it doesn't involve you, you have no right to oppose it.

Most people are not yet pro-race-mixing, but we are losing ground and must fight back. That apathetic system of ethics is the weak point.

Ah of course.

The vast majority don't agree with miscegenation, it's a societal taboo - hence why this self-confessed narcissist promotes it.

But please, explain to me how you think that encouraging his fan-base to fuck niggers isn't actively promoting miscegenation?
Is this similar to how you think viewing someone's every appearance across multiple channels, singing his praises on a forum and defending his short-comings isn't 'supporting' that person?

If you seriously support Milo you should get the fuck off of this site.

You aren't a national socialist dummy

Damn… I sometimes wonder about these people: why would you publish that without properly producing it. I mean, that's totally shit-tier. A good idea, but totally fucked.

Also, was that really Jared Taylor playing the sax?

this is actually true. Does anyone know the genesis of the term alt-right? Like, who first started calling themselves/others that?

I don't think Trump is going to do anything about Wall Street & Bankers, tbh fam. He probably supports Trump bc he's not stupid and he knows Muslims would love to kill faggot kikes like him. It's also possible that he identifies, at least somewhat, as Anglo(ish).

I basically agree with everything you said after this. In fact, that's kinda what I was saying but maybe not quite as articulately. Also, the minute he crosses us – no fucking shurvivorsh.

We should be digging up dirt and preparing a nuke Milo file, tbh fam.

I've been watching some of these vids recently and some of it is fucking disgusting. wtf is Jared Taylor's problem anyway? I'm telling you: anyone who pulls the IQ bullshit ends up a kike-worshiper. There really no way around it, imho. Not, at least, unless you add other factors in there as well (like HRx's emphasis on manliness, for instance)

wtf? are you stupid?

wat?

Okay, now I know you're trolling. you almost had me for a second.

I think that's the point, bro

He thinks Jews are Huwhite, can't be helped, that being said that doesn't make AmRen inherently bad it just makes them not alt-right.

literally not a single fucking person here has said or implied anything like that
the entertainment is purely from watching two kikes go at each other, one full on jew and the other controlled opposition

but nice strawman faggot, you sure got everyone here

Pretty much everybody here seems pretty skeptical, to say the least. Even OP correctly called it out as Kike vs. Kike.

This holier than thou stuff doesn't really work unless you actually are making a point that others aren't.

I think the only real question is: Will we get any good video clips or screenshots, with which to mock and harass Shapiro on twitter?

Who cares what the two kikes say to each other. I just want more material to drive that fucking kike up the wall. The more he rants about internet nazis, the more desensitized everyone else gets to it. If he keeps it up, he'll start redpilling normies who tire of hearing a jew complain about such jewy complaints.

Yeah, it was produced specifically for the latest AmRen conference.

E. Michael Jones is a really hardcore Traditionalist Catholic, so he doesn't see the importance of race, but his analysis of Taylor and AmRen (pic related) is spot on.

By pro-race-mixing I meant they don't see it as a problem if other people do it, not that they actively want to do it themselves. Most people don't think it's wrong, they just aren't personally interested in it. And I don't see how someone can "promote" such a thing, it makes no sense. I've never been attracted to non-whites, so how the fuck is someone tweeting "lol u shud fux niggerz nd sheeit" supposed to magically transform my brain such that I'm suddenly attracted to non-whites? Makes no sense.

Well he's said he wants to remove tax loopholes that Wall Street uses, he wants to take money out of politics, and he wants to audit the Federal Reserve. If he actually does all those things then that pretty much takes care of the main problems with them. Even better if he brings in protectionist/nationalist policies to ensure that bankers/corporations can't be truly "international" anymore; they should be forced to remain loyal to American interests above all else.

Agreed. Can never be too prepared.

I think he's operating purely out of career opportunism. He wants to be famous, and thinks young/right/internet causes are a vehicle that he can use to achieve that fame and recognition.

Yes, chaim, it's all just an act. Nothing to see here. Move along.

And, even more importantly, he knows he can misdirect them to protect the tribe.

I don't think you quite understand the picture you posted.

do you call yourself alt-right? how long have you been on Holla Forums? how often have you claimed here on Holla Forums that you and/or Holla Forums itself is alt-right?

because i absolutely guarantee you that if you post anywhere on this board that you're "alt-right" or imply the board itself actually is, 90% of people will call you a faggot. "alt-right" is not a good thing and claiming we are that to anyone lumps us in with the rest of the ridiculous cucks.

So far you haven't stated anything in the contrary to my statements, you just
and deflect.

I share your doubts.

I've had similar doubts about gay propaganda directed at kids. No amount of subversive hollywood bullshit is going to make me want to suck dicks. How could propaganda turn any heterosexual man into a faggot?

nevertheless…

The fact remains the kikes are producing this propaganda. They're spending their money, and risking exposure, to put out race mixing and faggotry propaganda.

Why would they do that unless they think it can work?

I think it would be dangerous to ignore the possibility that they know something we don't. Maybe it only works on the young and weak. Maybe it works better on over sheltered young children with single mothers, and that's why people like us seem impervious. I think there is a possibility it works on some portion of the population, otherwise they probably wouldn't be doing it. After all, kikes aren't known to throw their money around willy nilly…

I wasn't making fun of anyone here, just dumb cuckservatives on twitter who worship these two kikes

Maybe. We certainly can't rule that out. But I think he doesn't care about anything but himself.

I think he's the sort of Jew who would sell out fellow jews just to make a quick buck.

I guess so. I don't really get that reasoning.

Saved. I'm going to look into this. That makes a lot of sense. But, really, I think it comes down to 2 things: money and niggers. a) the whole IQ thing, if you concentrate solely on that, is clearly just a way for rich assholes to justify their money. And, I'm not talking about the doctor down the street. I mean, super-rich assholes. b) Jews really, really hate niggers. Africans, too. They did pogroms against genetically Jewish Africans in Israel a couple years back. I think it has to do with some religious stuff

He's been pretty flip-floppy on that, tbh. But, we'll see.

Holla Forums is going to hate me for this, but I really, really think you all aren't quite on track with the Fed thing. First, it's not clear to me what auditing would do. Second, I think you all don't realize how disastrous the plausible alternatives are. the Fed was ran by whites until the 80s.

this, to me, is the major saving grace of Trump. If he is really Nationalist, then that is very good. But, its going to take more than talk. We need to go back to a Bretton Woods situation (but not with the gold standard). We need a pan-nationalist pact again.

fake quote, credited to Descartes with a picture of Voltaire. I hope you posted that ironically.

this

I'm with the other user. I think he's straight up nihilist. But, at the same time, that means he can be bought.

Not that guy, but what is Holla Forums, then? I mean, I know Holla Forums isn't one person. But, you seem to have a theory about what we all are shooting at.

(checked)
Not that guy, but I don't think they think it will "work." I think they think it will destroy (and be profitable). It's the only option that makes sense.

Well, it is, actually. Or 90% of the time until that case arises where some autist takes it with the utmost gravity. Been around since 4chan's Holla Forums was founded and didn't just find Holla Forums when "alt-right" started trending wherever.

Go right on ahead believing that Donald Trump is the gateway drug for an ethno-state in America, though. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment while being pretty amusing if you think that there's a politically efficacious White Nationalist movement culture jamming with memes out of Holla Forums.

No, I get the joke but the truncated quote (which is part of a longer story told by Groucho Marx) is relevant without irony.

wow, this thread died suddenly. I still think you misjudge Holla Forums, to a certain extent. Yeah, they're just giggling about muh 1488 don't get me wrong, but everyone starts somewhere

The thing is when the videos came out showing that black Trump supporter BTFO of Berniebot niggers and white NEETs marching with them, the reception was overwhelmingly positive. The exception was a dedicated group of shitposters angry at anybody typing "based nigger" and being far, far too verbose and quick with those infographics to suggest they were just being trolls themselves.

Events like that suggest to me that most of the time when somebody posts A. Wyatt Man comics when an AIPAC lobbyist or calls a BLM chimp a nigger they're doing it out of defiance and desire to be insulting to proper cunts rather than because they can't respect or agree with non-whites. The true believers who arrived thinking that Holla Forums was just the image board adjunct of TheRightStuff or something then get angry and cry "shill" not realizing they were never representative to start.

I support the niggers on this one. i don't see why Holla Forums concentrates so much on niggers rather than their (((masters))). Before the kikes, the niggers knew their place

Well, TRS is money first, WN second. Holla Forums is lulz first, WN second. People have to understand that. In that sense, there actually are very few real WN. I, myself, am actually only a 'defensive' WN, not really a true believer. and, even then, I'm lulz first, but I'm starting to move over

"Destroying" is "working" in my view, since destroying is their objective.

We need to identify what mechanisms this propaganda works through, and neutralize them. Specifically what sort of children (or adults) are most at risk? It's not working on destroying everybody after all.

I think defensive memetics is a neglected field on Holla Forums.

Fair enough! I just think it should be plausible to agree that issues important to an Alt-Right or WN crowd merit attention and believe that only those groups happen to devote significant attention to them without agreeing wholesale with their prescribed solutions or their theories explaining the problems.

For example I believe that demography and immigration are critical matters that sadly only fringe elements prioritize, but it's silly to assume that just because I don't want American culture diluted by a brown tide that I'd be happy in a theoretical situation where Nordic boat people were bringing their Janteloven bullshit to my shores. Because white.

Holla Forums is either just "right," as in the traditional sense of what right is supposed to be, or can be called "true right" to distinguish it from what people currently think of "right" today as being.

The problem with today's right is that it's still too liberal to really be considered right, especially when compared to previous right-wing thinking and opinions. If you haven't noticed, the USA is in the beginning stages of political upheaval; in general, "right" actually means "republican establishment," and "alt-right" was a term coined to distinguish right wing thinking that went against that…hypothetically. Alt-right, in theory, is supposed to be anti-establishment conservative thinking trying to "take back" conservatism from the establishment and what the republican party has been for the past 2 to 3 decades. In reality, it's full of limp-wristed pozzed cucks who have a very liberal way of thinking (relative to conservative values, historically), the type of people who are obsessed about being politically correct while claiming they're against it, and trying to take a more centrist approach so that they have wider appeal.

Compare that to Holla Forums, which is rather niche and "extreme" in the grand scheme of the current political spectrum. If you look at Holla Forums relative to the rest of politics today, I suppose they're correct; this place is about as far right as you can fucking get.

Think of it like this: if the actual right is a wolf, the alt-right is a chihuahua puppy, trying to pretend it's actually a wolf.

agreed. you should look into republicanism. Henry Cabot Lodge was one of the first ones to make arguments like this, and he predated the nazis by several decades.

what do you mean by this?

I think its just simply moaning about muh oppression to idealistic people who really want to do the "right thing." I think Holla Forums really needs to take a break from reading Spengler or whatever and actually read about what the Left is doing. You can learn a lot from your enemies. Once you understand their strategies, and why they are using them, you might understand a lot more about how to defend against them. I could help, but every time I try to it turns into some fucking purity dickswinging contest and the whole thing gets derailed.

yeah, but that doesn't help us pin down what "right" means, in your vocabulary. Technically, the "right" in this country has always been liberal (or republican – but not the party)

Yeah, but the republican establishment isn't really a single thing, especially over time. And, US political parties are 'non-ideological,' so that doesn't really help us get direction, if that makes sense.

You're right about propaganda, but I don't think someone tweeting about being a fan of race-mixing can be compared to propaganda. A person expressing their opinion is not going to magically make people agree with them. They have to make an argument for it. The argument made in race-mixing propaganda makes sense if the assumptions it's based on are true… which they aren't. But since (((they))) control the educational system, the media, the entertainment industry, etc., the result is that most people don't know that those assumptions aren't true. They think all races are the same, discrimination is always bad, genetic diversity is always better, and white people are the devil. Based on those assumptions, the Leftist position on race-mixing makes perfect sense. That's how propaganda works, it depends upon perpetuating false information. If you can show me where Milo has produced race-mixing propaganda, then maybe this conversation will finally start to make some sense.

Yeah, bro, nobody here really wants a white country, we all totally want white countries to be for everybody while all the other races get their own countries. Yep, that's totally what Holla Forums is all about. All that pro-white stuff is just silly memes and stuff lol!

At the risk of encouraging you to swallow the compounded Jew, please take your Adderall. Then lurk awhile longer.

What point do you even think you're making? You're so retarded that after I said that Trump isn't an ethnic-nationalist you replied to tell me how much smarter you are than me because you also think Trump isn't an ethnic-nationalist. Wow, thanks for your contribution to the conversation, genius.

The point I know I'm making, which is predictably flying over your head, is that you think the earnest WN element is actually sizeable enough to have any kind of efficacy, and that Milo Yiannopolos is a useful idiot denying the sleeping giant of soon to be forthcoming (honest) Alt-Right views in mainstream politics. You're deluding yourself. Trump's popularity is owed far more to long-neglected strains of paleoconservatism and cultural aversion to PC than race grievances, although the latter tries its able best to co-opt the former.

You're so far on the autism spectrum as to be ultraviolet. What I actually argued in is that Trump isn't shifting the overton window to the point where ethno-nationalism becomes acceptable or popular in America. Hence why I said he isn't a gateway drug or a slippery slope to whatever you're expecting.

Except that he's destroying the power of Political Correctness, which is the main tool used to keep the truth about race from getting out there. And if he wins, then he'll oppose the globalist plans to censor the internet and indoctrinate kids through Common Core, and even his plan for Higher Ed will help to uncuck the colleges by forcing them to actually care whether their degrees will result in good jobs. So there's plenty of reason for WN to be optimistic about the future. Not sure why you would be insisting otherwise, unless of course you're just a demoralization shill.

Meh, it's more like he's ascendant on electorate losing its tolerance of PC censorship, but that doesn't quite signify an eminent acceptance of what you're claiming it does. Most people say they hate PC because they want to be able to acknowledge and deal with a BLM mob in the city instead of ignoring it for fear of charges of racism. They don't hate PC because it keeps them from putting all of the niggers on a boat to Liberia or gets spergs fired from their retail job for losing their tempers and shouting a racial slur at a customer. They want PC to go away so that Christian bakeries don't have to pay a fine for not catering gay weddings, but they're not looking to reinstitute castration as a penalty for sodomy. The tail doesn't wag the dog; Trump being elected because he actually wants reasonable foreign policy and the rule of law isn't going to signal to a fictional silent plurality of Identitarians that it's time to expel the Jews. It just means that finally people won't be afraid to challenge the Holocaust card when America doesn't want to go to war for Israel.

Trump's success is owed to populism, and the latter is a popular notion that the former is not, but that doesn't stop WN from foolishly projecting.

That's because honestly can't ascribe dissent to anything other than shilling, but unfortunately for you Holla Forums is not one person nor is it an echo chamber. But hey, glad to see the type of anons who inspired our Holla Forums threads on /cow/ are still present in the wild. I'd prefer you weren't demoralized because that makes it all the funnier when your prophecy of winning the culture war once SJW extremism is discredited ,as if that's the only salient opposition, doesn't come true and you have to imagine a new reason of how "they" are cockblocking the rightful reign of your values.

Not sure why you bothered to write all of that when it doesn't even contradict anything I said. My entire post was about how he'll (unintentionally) make it easier to spread redpills and counter SJW propaganda, by destroying the power of PC shaming tactics and destroying their educational indoctrination centers. So I'm not sure why you're just going on some random rant now that doesn't even address any of that whatsoever… Just further evidence that you're either a shill or just incredibly stupid.

Is English a second or third language to you? That's the only thing other than you being a retard savant which explains your inability to connect totally denying your thesis with contradicting most of what you said.

You claim that Trump's opposition to PC will make the WN goals of a group with, in reality, negligible unironic support on Holla Forums viable in the forum of ideas. Opening SJ and PC up for objective critique no less exposes WN, Alt-Right, or what have you to the same open discussion and deconstruction. The results will not be anymore edifying for the latter group than the former because they don't have the intellectual or moral currency among Americans that you're presuming. There will be no fewer redpills against the equal inverse of SJW.

What's this even supposed to mean? When there's a free flow of information and open debate, the truth wins. So at this point you're just outing yourself as an anti-white shill who genuinely thinks that it's okay for white people to not have their own country. Why else would you assume that WN would lose the debate?

It means that in the unadulterated, uncensored debate, the truth wins, but the truth doesn't support your postulates. Pretty simple.

Quit being such a woman. I'm a civic nationalist rather than an ethnic nationalist. That's different from being anti-white, but you don't seem equipped to appreciate the idea that it applies to more than just white countries or prioritizes the rights of the individual ahead of the privileges of the group. I would argue in favor of a white person being deprived of his property in Zimbabwe so that it could be a nigtopia just as fast as I'd defend a mestizo from being kicked out his home to serve the idea of making a white-only country.

I'm neurotypical and I know what I'm talking about.

Haha, so you out yourself as a traitorous cuck after all. Too easy.

>>>/oven/

I never pledged or owed loyalty to my or any other racial cohort. Your accusation of treason is hilarious.

You're making a pretty persuasive argument in favor of eugenics, gotta say.

>>>/cuteboys/

I've contributed to enough derailing, but my last input is that the subject is sort of a moot point. Trump will be President and in the following decade there will be plenty of elections at the state and federal level for legislators which will prove somebody right.

If I'm wrong, then I'll buy a copy of every book on the counter-current webite and donate them to my local library.

If I'm right, then one of you has to sponsor a Liberian toddler.

It's not a violation of "civil rights" for a nation to defend its people. If a group of people were infected with a deadly contagious virus, would you refuse to deport them or quarantine them or euthanize them because "muh civil rights", and therefore endanger everyone else, including yourself? Well it's the same thing when a group of people has a significantly higher chance of committing violent crimes. Even if you're some kind of rootless cosmopolitan sociopath who doesn't care about other people because your parents didn't raise you right, it's still a fact that living in a country with subhumans affects you because it increases your chance of being mugged, robbed, beaten, raped, tortured, and/or killed.

And then there's the fact that statistically people are simply happier living among their own kind. Further, race-mixing would lead to dysgenics which would obviously be bad for the future of human civilization, and there's far less race-mixing possible when you don't let different races live in the same nation. On top of that there's the fact that whites are a high-IQ/low-fertility people, while the non-whites we're importing en masse are low-IQ/high-fertility. Basic grade school math tells you that this will obviously lower the average IQ of our country. In fact that's already happening across the western world.

The thing about civilization is, it doesn't just require a high average IQ to create it in the first place… it also requires that same high average IQ to maintain it. So as the average IQ of western countries continues to lower, our civilization will gradually collapse, and since the rest of the world is dependent on our civilization, the whole world will collapse into a new Dark Age.

Some childish notion of "muh civil rightz" is not worth destroying human civilization for. Ever.

Guess derailing ain't important.

The abrogation of civil rights by deprivation of property is not a people defending itself. It's Zimbabwe-tier nigger thuggery. Your philosophy is become the nigger to defeat him.

Would you refuse if they were white because "muh solidarity?" Of course not, because it's not the same thing as a probability statistic. Actions against people in a free society are determined by what they actually do rather than what they might do. Communicable disease is a present and tangible factor.

Right-wing authoritarianism strongly correlates with low IQ. Should you volunteer for sterilization for the good of your race? Be consistent!

I do care about other people because I'm willing to uphold their dignity and peace against aggression, precisely because my parents raised me with cultural identity. I just don't care about your kind of people for whom proving that I care means doing harm to others.

You're probably right. Please leave.

So? People are statistically more likely to be betrayed or wronged by their own kind/in-group. You going to go full Marxist and abolish the family because most child molestation originates from immediate relatives and family friends?

Eh, it's not that simple. Miscegeny, because of relative variation within races, can lead to either heterosis (spatial IQ) or outbreeding depression (endemic immunity). We have a field day on /sci/ with race-denialists and WN alike on topics like this because they consistently prove they have no business in STEM. In either case, though, miscegenation tends to be low even in multi-ethnic communities and miscegenized people usually have offspring that stay in one racial group for continuing generations. But regardless, "we" don't get decide whether or not we're going to let people who have been here for generations continue to do so in peace. Halting immigration? Yeah. Sending back refugees? Of course. If you're going to tell a Han Chinese guy whose ancestors worked on the railroad California that he has to leave, though, expect a fight and deserve to lose.

Understanding the subject above a grade school level reveals that The average IQs of either group (even the West) are rising because exogenous influence on IQ is 50-80%. Global IQ is rising and the relative decline is owed to whites not reproducing rather than there being an IQ ceiling in non-whites. Stay away from STEM topics.

It requires neither, actually. IQ is a specious factor in predicting civilization since groups tested with low IQ that should be literally retarded still have systems of agriculture, division of labor, permanent settlements, social hierarchy, and structured language with art and mythology. Stay away from STEM.

There was never a first Dark Age. That was a historiographic myth started by Renaissance era Hellenaboos and Romeaboos because they thought classic society was just the tits and couldn't be equaled (but hurr durr Byzantium doesn't count). Meanwhile, inland Europe continued to develop scientifically, philosophically, and religiously. Stay away from history as well as STEM

Some infantile notion of human civilization is not worth violating individual rights. Ever. Liberty before security, or you deserve neither. A civilization that depends on that doesn't deserve to survive.