Tramsgendered people

Are transgendered people really the opposite they are at birth after they are done the hormones and surgery and shit or are they still the gender they were at birth? I want responses from transgendered people especially. Me personally idk and I want some answers.

Also here's a cool gif.

HOLY FUCK AN ASCII PEPE? I mean honestly, pepes preety stale,…… but that is tight as godamned fuck.

I got another on. Here ya go. That's all I got.

I dare you to tell me that this isn't a woman!

What the fuck is wrong with her dick on the third picture??? It looks fucking swollen…

Idk what to call her/him tho this doesn't answer my question you faggot.

Yeah I believe she said in an interview that she took specific hormones during her transition, making her penis larger (I suppose swollen is more accurate.) I'm not entirely sure if this was knowingly or just chance.

>>>/reddit/

Eh, I think >>>/4chan/ makes more sense. The Redditors are a bit sensitive, and halfchan fags wont' shut up about traps.

You autists, non of this is answering my question.

Did you listen to the This American Life today? They had a program about transgender kids. One boy decided to be the girl, his parents said okay and now he's Thomasena.

read science

I read that book once.

I recently found a pretty cool transgender person.

I would consider myself trans but I think it's a mental disorder, specifically DID or BDD so I will never get surgery from it. Idk if I was this way from birth probably was a result of trauma/mental health issues more than anything.

A monster worthy of annihilation.

OP, please. If you wholeheartedly believe that you're a unicorn, do you suddenly become one after getting so wasted that you feel like one and jam a knife in your skull to be sure? No, you're still just a retarded human. Get all the hormones and surgery you want. At the end of the day, you're still what you've always been: a freak. And a mutilated one at that.

That's…. Pretty dark user, chill.

Triggered?

Sounds like an indie band

???

No

are you an idiot

Its late and I'm tired fuck off.

Ever notice how crazily disproportionate the MtF versus FtM ratio is? It's because estrogen-raddled beta males are in the best interest of a certain group of (((people))).

In short, no they're not.

Trannies are all mentally ill attention whores. Please refrain from feeding their delusions, just as you would not encourage the delusions of a Schizophrenic individual.