Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

They still like white guys…..

No they don't

Yes they do. Its just some white girls have preferences.

Oh look, another OP blinded by the (((MSM)))

Women are more easily brainwashed than men. Decades of pro-multiculturalism social engineering has driven them to want to make mulatto mutts.

I don't know, but they have been triggered so hard by it even the word :D gets filtered out in certain overly defensive places.

Why is OP a faggot?

White men have fallen for the Nu-Male syndrome and are fast becoming bulls. Women are liars they love impolite brutes of men, they don't actually like a sensitive soft man who cares about feminism.

Why did dunkin donuts shut down in my town?

cognitive dissonance much?

Well women are losing male attention across all races, niggers are just kinda behind because their women dominate their value system, and women will, of course, put themselves on top of that value system. Same goes for dot heads. As soon as we a adequate substitute for female company niggers will be as disinterested in women as all other races. Then all women, brown, white, black, yellow will bitch about men not caring about them, but it won't matter, because we'll no longer have a reason to listen to them.

the board is subsituting words again, thats now what I wrote.

What word?

My gf is black, therefore I don't care.

Yes they do just not your NEET faggot ass.

Lol good luck being cheated on when she fucks her own kind, which she will.

you mean your pet has black skin please dont label them any human traits.

Just be a real man, you would be surprised how attractive you suddenly become to a woman.

Don't be a bull, you won't get a pity fuck just because you support her movement. She wants to get tossed around like a rag doll as you violate her hole.

Ah, Holla Forums is turning c u c k = b u l l very clever.

The only true love in modern relationships is the love of Mammon. The guy is simply a host.

This.

Most white girls hate niggers. But some take their daddy issues to the extreme.

Nothing lost.

Ask your mom…

:D

Most white girls hate niggers, ive had tons of fem friends even straight up tell me they wouldnt date one because theyre niggers

This is just common sense.

These meme. I live in England there is fukk all black men outside of big cities, they mainly date white men, I have maybe seen one black guy/white woman couple all week.

In England all this race shit doesn't really matter. There's just not many black men in the same social class as the white women you see, probably. Where abouts do you live?

Shh, don't ruin Holla Forums's narrative or they might get angry and call you a bull or something.

Because white girls don't like themselves anymore.

I didn't need science to know nobody wants a black woman

I live in South East England. Yes its mainly a richer town, yeh the only White girl at my work with Black guy is kind of chavy. The black guys with jobs non-thugs don't date many white women at all.

Why you guys bump this shit thread? This bullshit thread get's created every week and there are always a shitload of people posting in these.

Jew propaganda, music videos, kid dramas.
Just doing what they're told.