Holla Forums's Anal sex guide

For a change, lets post about something Holla Forums is actually good at

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a17749/anal-sex-misconceptions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tip: don't use lube, make it bleed.

Anal is overrated. Very.

This coming from someone who has tried it with two different girls.

Fuck a pussy you queers.

Just jam it in. If she isn't crying, you aren't doing it right.

Anal is for closeted homosexuals.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.

I just fucked your mom in her ass.

You calling your mom a fag?

let me guess, you're going to use the "both men and women have an asshole therefore you are gay if you fuck a woman in the ass" argument.

I used to think that in middle school too.

You put things in this hole

not an argument

you do the old 'fake out' maneuver

Guess I was right then, you really are a fag.

you're also a fag if you kiss a girl or get head from a girl because both girls and guys have mouths.

YOU are the faggot.

Shouldn't you be in school, kiddo?

you're so gay

that's exactly what you did right before him, idiot

i love this thread, keep going.

it's just another day on Holla Forums, faggot

Analbulls really are faggots, smdh.

the fuck are you talking about? I fuck traps in the ass all of the time, I know i'm a faggot. I'm just saying that the "both women and men have assholes" argument is something a 14yo believes.

B-b-b-but duhgenerecy

Why does the idea of people having sex differently to you upset you so much? Is it because Daddy ruined your asshole so hard that it ruined anal sex for you forever?

Does your local theater know they're missing their projectionist?

t. pious puritan

So by your logic oral sex is for closed homosexuals too because men have mouths too.

Handjobs too must therefore be gay because also men have hands.

Titfuck is also for closed homosexuals by your logic because fat men also have boobs.

Hugging is for closed homosexuals also because you can also hug men.

Having woman rub your dick with her feet is clearly closed homosexual act because men also have feet.

Kissing is also for closed homosexuals because you can also kiss a man.

I'm beginning to think that you might be the only homosexual here and are afraid of the fact so you must lash out. Or then again you could just be autistic fuck…

You're making all these assumptions based off thinking that he meant it's only gay because men have an asshole. Your reply should have been "how?", not a massive tl;dr thinking you can read his mind, dipshit.

Check out this player.

I want to jump into her portal

propulsion gel

just pull this face

Nothing hotter than fucking a girl in the hole she poops from.

I've only fucked a girl in the ass 3 times, none of the experiences was pleasant. Its kinda taboo but your dick gets covered with shit, it smells and frankly a rectum doesn't feel as good as a vagina.

Bet it didn't take long for her to turn into an anal slut like a good girl. She should be thanking him for opening her eyes to tapping into the potential of that hole as any girl should.

Anal's only fun as a way of humiliating her.

I have never had this problem when fucking girls in the ass.

Its clear as daylight that this man is a closet homosexual. If given the opportunity this man will assume the position and prepare his anus.

FUTANARI IS THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE GOD PLEASE

I don't get what everyone's problem is, I let this girl fuck me in the ass once and It was okay.

You have that wrong. He would prepare his anus and assume the position. This is the correct order. He can't prepare his anus AFTER assuming the position, can he? I think that might be a tad difficult

Yeah, i will bet they were "girls".

dubs check'em

Analqueers are so gay lmao

=Step 1=
Get a girlfriend.

You see the problem here right?

Much easier anal-ising a girl who you're on a one night stand with, as the thrill is her feeling like a slut, than a girl you've gotten into a relationship, as her thrill is emotional connection and mutual respect/having power over you.

Why so butthurt, user?

My bowels are designed for shit, user, not cock

You must be retarded…

All of you afraid of anal sex should read this.

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a17749/anal-sex-misconceptions/

Or google some other stuff up about it before going all ape shit about things you do not know or understand.

I agree.

what kind of idiot thinks any of those 10 things are true?

End your life.

Anal is the fruit of the gods. Pussy just cannot compare. I fuck my girls tight hole more than her pussy. It's kinkier. It's humiliating. It's tighter. It's rougher. She loves it too. If you think pussy is better then you are a lying fucking faggot. A pussy will never squeeze your cock so tight you cum without moving.

Even the tightest pussy cannot compare to an average asshole. They are literally meant to squeeze closed. Pussy has no such power. Anal is the rad as fuck. I'm thinking of putting her in vaginal chastity and making her an anal only whore.

I heard someone once described anal as feeling "grainy".

wat

Hand is tighter than asshole. Nothing is better than fapping, right guys?

What the hell? It feels like a tighter kinkier pussy.

It's tighter. it's warmer. it's kinkier. Another person will always be better than your hand. Anal is the best. get over it faggot. I love teasing her until she presses her asshole against my cock begging to get it in.

Not that I really care how it is for her, but I don't know how women can have an orgasm through the ass considering they don't have prostates. Seems like it's just the kink factor

To all the faggots in the thread calling tightness of assholes better…

Just admit you have a cock smaller than 4 inches and the average pussy is built for real men.

So all you fags go ahead putting it in the pooper but know you are forever inferior

The length of the dick has less to do with stretching out pussy than the thickness.You probably have a thin dick and hence you banging your woman has not stretched her pussy to the point where you would seek a tight female anus to penetrate. Your womans pussy remains tight because your slender penis has had no impact on her pussy.

Therefore you literally are a pencil dick

Guys! How dare you have an anal thread without me!
Anal is a fantastic way to experience a sexual experience beyond that of a ministerial priest's teaching ways.

Test for y'all.
Start spanking your butt. Hard. and see how you feel afterwards.

And WHO GIVES A FUCK IF ITS GAY OR NOT.Really it depends on who/what you're doing it with. If you're fucking a woman and she likes it so what?
it makes up for the fact that you have a small penis
Also cumming in a woman's ads is an easy way to save on a diaper bill/child support.
That's the fucking point you fucks are missing.

Stay mad pencil dick

Its like you're not even trying. Are all short-dicked faggots ducks or just you?

Jeez you are either virginal or just dumb.You wash that ass out first then no shit on dick.example:Drunk at 2 am smoking weed with very drunk girl in alley beehind bar.Making out ,slipped tip of finger into her ass ,chick moaned and arched her back.Reach in dumpster ,pull out plastic soda bottle….run back into restroom fill bottle with warm water.Rush back outside forcefully thrust bottle into her ass and squeeze.Chick squirts shit and water onto ally wall.Im in her ass instantly.Cum buckets in 2 minutes.Zip up go back into bar leaving her with cum running out of ass.No shit on dick.beetter than any pussy.

…. are you, um, single by any chance? ;_;

Wow. Just wow.

Yeah,fapping while eating out some chicks ass

Nope married to a girl who prefers anal while she fingers her pussy .Vaginal is like maybee 20 % of our sex life.The drunk chick in the alley was 2 years beefore I married.

bad taste user.

I've put a lot of though into this. Guys who really push for anal and demand it from their girlfriends do it beecause they have small dicks or inferiority problems. They can't get the satisfaction of filling a pussy up and stretching it. Having to hold back sometimes for their girls comfort but beeing able to give her a thorough fuck when she wants it even though she'll bee sore for days.

Reading back my comment typos and realizing my keyboard is shitty from fucking me up the ass in Doom. I need a new one.

You have never beeen laid.

Sorry about your small dick.

kek. Pencil dick BTFO so bad he won't give up.

Let's please stop talking about anal sex… it's a right pain in the ass.

Anal is good if you make the woman take an enema first. Cosmopolitan is right about two things though and that is use lubes if you have to and take it slow and ease your way up. Like all things, anal sex done right is great

You just had the misfortune of assfucking a girl who doesn't know how to prep and take care of herself. That's not the way its supposed to be user. I'm sorry she ruined it for you.

Any girl or fag who regularly has anal will tell you there's no excuse for getting shit on your dick ever.

For girls there's often more sensation internally from ass penetration than vaginal penetration, because the ass doesn't get overexcited and lube too much, and is also tighter. So there's more friction. And as long the clit is getting stimulated as well (some girls dont even need that) girls can/will orgasm. The clit stim can be as minor as the guys balls/pelvis depending on the positoin tapping it. There's also a bit of pain doing anal and some girls really like that mixture of pain and pleasure.

I for one wear a butt plug almost anywhere I go. At Halloween to parties, I wear my fox tail butt plug that goes through a hole I've cut in my shorts. I like it when people pull and tug on it. They think it's attached to the shorts.

You should try it, it's great.

/thread

Gaaaayyy!

guaranteed never tried

the more painful it is the more pleasurable it is since her insides push back stronger.
Leave her bleeding and inside out when you're done for the most enjoyable experience

Very basic but essential I suppose.

yes. that about sums it up well.