So i finally watched zootopia today

So i finally watched zootopia today
and i have two big things to say about it

1.this is the biggest steaming pile of sjw crap i have ever seen holy shit this garbage should be banned from theaters

2.i really REALLY ==REALLY== REALLY REALLY $$REALLY$$ REALLY REALLY really want to fuck the rabbit

Why should we care about the opinion of some furry?

Join the club.

Wouldn't the whole thing about the predator/prey dynamic be a subversion of SJW stupidity? I haven't seen it but the tweest was a prey animal was the villain or something. The little guy, the underdog, the supposedly powerless.

Funny how both your opinions are the exact opposite of mine. I think this may be the best Disney film ever made, and the bunny is not for sexual because it's a bunny.

i thought it was fucking atrocious
the amount of sjw propaganda was criminal

Judy's facial expressions redeem the entire movie.

I think every time something has a racial component to it, people like OP just shout out "SJW!", and eventually it'll be a meaningless word. There are people who would call G.I.Joe SJW if it was made now, but that's fucking retarded. SJWs don't OWN the concept of race, sex or whatever.

It's a very standard message of judge people for who they are instead of what they are. People you're scared of can be nice, people you think look harmless can be monsters. Not really a new concept, and no more propaganda than any other feel good children movie.

If people really get upset over this kinda thing, they can go see Angry Birds instead.

Name some.
Somebody on Holla Forums was saying the exact same shit, but they never gave me any specific examples.

OK, now I know you're either a retard or a troll. Probably both.
This film is anti SJW.

>tfw the only reason why people watched Zootopia was for the bunny girl

Not really. I've seen many anti-SJWs who loved it. Armored Skeptic called out that shitbag Laci Greene in a video when she tried her hardest to coopt it.

I think the people who say it's SJW that aren't SJWs themselves have come off to them because Yeah it does use race as a story telling tool because it makes sense in the confines of the story. I mean yeah, it's heavy on the push for diversity, but these animals live in what's basically a utopia.

It's funny though I've seen a few SJWs call it racist because of the whole prey/predator dynamic. So while it might use certain themes like race, I don't see it as a hollow message liek SJWs push.

I honestly didn't fap to the bunny until after I saw the movie.

Dude, I haven't fapped to the bunny once!
What's wrong with you. I mean, sure there are furries out there, but you and specially you are talking as if the success behind the film is anything other than its quality.
My daughters absolutely love it and they certainly are not furries.

608453 here
My intended point was that I didn't watch the movie because of my dick.
I genuinely enjoyed the movie for non-dick reasons, and I believe that it is one of the better animated features in the last few years…especially from american studios.

That's normally the easiest way to know if something is SJW or not. SJW shit tends to be so full of propaganda that the story either doesn't exist, or doesn't make sense. Basically, if something has an actual story structure and makes you think at all, it's probably not made by a SJW. They're mostly people who are not actually that creative, which is why most of them are critics with only a few 'creators' (and most of their creators are very derivative or just not that good).

I think the reason why people get caught on the SJW element is because the rest of the film is so hollow design and plot wise.

Its a very shallow hollow film that feels more like a dreamworks movie then anything else.

I wish we had IDs. Just because this feels almost like OP wanted a specific reaction, didn't get it, and wants to pretend everything went according to plan. I could be wrong, but it does seem like we have guys who want to get a lot of attention by calling everything they can SJW. But if we just let people do it, it'll make SJW just as meaningless as SJWs made words like misogyny and racism.

It's nice to see that others actually have real discussion of the movie, and not just throwing around buzzwords. I'd hate to see this place just become another echo chamber.

Now you can make Judy Hops hop on your dick! Hi, Billy Mays here with a special tv offer, meet Alice the Bunny!! A masturbator that will put your dick under arrest!!

Is it wrong that I'd actually like to try it?

Yes.

Basically this (though I'm, not an ID supporter, they never solve anything)

Oh Lord, it's true. Being a frustrated virgin too long makes you willing to bang anything.

It wouldn't be like I was fucking a real rabbit. It's just a toy.

And besides, it's based on an anthropomorphic rabbit which means it's basically human. It'd be no different than when Captain Kirk fucks green women.

JUDDY HOPPS IS THE NEW NALA

Angry Birds is the most redpilled film of the year. It bravely took the risk of speaking negatively about rapefugees because you can go to jail or get sent to sensitivity training which is the modern version of a FEMA camp.

Now who's samefagging?

But in all seriousness, it's a matter of perspective. Now, the obvious view is that predators are minority of the year and prey are white people.
This is bullshit.
Predators are actually alpha white males, hence why a predator was Mayor.
Prey are beta males, feminazis, and basically the left at large. It took an affirmative action program to make Judy a cop. (Obviously this isn't the full story, but I'm keeping it simple.)

Now, I know that isn't the case, but as is the case with Disney, they've got enough writers to weave a story into layers. What you see at first glance isn't all there actually is.

I watched it when Holla Forums streamed it during e3 and I think you'd actually be surprised.

Name it faggot or drop the meme

The thing is that shows that offer a common (keyword here is common, NOT middle) ground always trigger both sjw's and stormfaggots.

At least those who actually are able to see that.

It reminded me of Zootopia.

stormfags only saw degeneracy acceptance.

Because aparently for them is unrealistic for a big city to have diversity.

sjw's only saw discrimination apologism.

Because aparently for them discrimination is not intrinsically natural.

And the icing on the cake, what both hate.

The lesson of not being an extremist and control/chill the fuck up.

THIS IS A MAJOR TRIGGER/RUSTLING

Something similar happens in South Park.

The series is very anti-extremism and the narrowminded StormfaggotsJW's can only see themselves being attacked instead of perceiving the reflection in the mirror.

They're literally as complex as the exagerated characters in the show.

I still have fun with the episode where Cartman and Wendy show they have a lot of sexual tension and have to kiss to start hating on eachother again.

Why is the fucking short-bus allowed to stop here and dump off its occupants, Holla Forums?

Me and some friends saw this movie. None of us are stormweenies or SJWS, but we all agreed that Zootopia was pure propaganda.

When I see threads like this I feel like we saw an uncut version of the film that nobody else saw. The fucking "Go back to the forest" scene with the protesters was surreal, how can anyone defend this garbage?

cartman cucked stan?

The sheep was a feminist who was always undermined by her male boss.
But she went to jail for going full feminazi.

The lion was an arrogant white male who kidnapped other people to save his image.
But was actively looking for a cure.

Nick wasn't trusted becuase he was a nigger,
Fed up for this he decided to act like a nigger.

Gideon was a redneck white boy who bullied other species.
But because that also was expected from him.

The nigger and the redneck were both represented by foxes intentionally.

Judy was a cop with the greatest grades in her academy due to actual training and thought that she was being put in lower cases due to misoginy.

Judy's lesson is "Everyone discriminates, even you and while wrong, that's natural."

The chief didn't care about her grades, He wasn't gonna put an inexperienced officer in an important case and even said that he thought she was there due to positive action policies.

Well, your daughters 'weren't' furries. They're ours now.

But, hey, it isn't all bad. At least they won't be racists or SJWS. And hey, the current standard furries can actually hold their spaghetti, and it takes a load off your back when they get to dating age doesn't it?

This

Explain what makes you think it's "sjw crap" and why should we care

See

This is right.

Judy was bullied by a predator and Nick was bullied by preys.
It is common ground the movie.

wrong, discriminating is right.

discriminating means "differentiating one thing from another", and is used to act accordingly.

you can't give an elephant and a rabbit the same amount of food, because either the rabbit will have a lot of rotten food that will go to waste or the elephant will starve to death.

likewise, you can't give an engineer job to a nigger because he will fuck it up, or give a security/military job to a womyn because in a combat situation they'll get fucked up (they are physically weaker and emotionally unstable, go complain to god), and you're paying salaries to these people, its logical that you want the ones who can perform the best. same reason you don't put a cripple in a military outfit and send him to war.

having a police rabbit only works in the fictional universe of disney. if juddy was a fuckhuge gorilla, a hippopotamus, a bear, or even a boar, with human intelligence, the gender wouldn't matter. but they made her a bunny for 2 reasons, one is to promote the communist idea that any people regardless of physical qualities can perform any role, and the second reason is to sell to furries hurr murr fuck like rabbits and the latter worked phenomenally, 1 billion dollars don't lie.

i think his load will be taken from somewhere else

You can if they pay for it.
/Lefty/ is that you

Did you watched the movie nigger?
She proved to have the physical qualities.
In fact she proved not to have the physical qualities until she gained them with training.
This works even better in the real world becuase we're all from the same species.

This was intended to kids from ages 9-12.

well, it seems to be the new "hip" thing to do amongst companies and other organizations to give job positions to people who are clearly not fit for them, just look at USA, they have a chimp for president, women in the military, and niggers in deskjobs, whats next?

some DBZ stuff right there.

LOL, check pic related, it's not something out of thing air. .
Pic related is racist but also Israeli so neither Holla Forums nor anti-Holla Forums should have any objections to it

The whole film is pretty much "everyone can be a massive dick or selfless hero, because that's the human sapient humanoid nature". Which I guess triggers everyone who doesn't think that everybody shares the same human nature and can be both capable of good and evil irregardless of who they are.

Why does every Holla Forumsack eventually turn out to be a brony, furry or a /cuteboys/ poster?

Ad hom & coincidence observation aside, if a nigger or womyn does have a proper degree and qualifications, or has recommendations from somebody you trust, doesn't that mean they won't fuck up? Or do you care about gender and race more than skills?

Also, parking ticket duty is not a real police job only in a fictional Disney universe because they need to stick to cool jobs to make the movie marketable, maintaining everyday traffic order is as important as catching thieves and investigating crimes. Every organisation including military and science have niches for workers of all sorts of capabilities.

No, because she didn't beat him like an elephant.
She beated him like a bunny putting her abilities to use and being smart about how to use them.

so its ok to put a cripple in the military because in very few particular situations a cripple could win against an able bodied trained enemy soldier by using its intelligence.

Do you wanna bet Holla Forums stormfags comes with graphic charts saying a good number of dangerous people are niggers and trying to pass it as "We shouldn't accept them because they're dangerous even if they can apply for the job".
Or "Muh rope day", we should kill niggers because they could kill us. Who's dangerous then dumbasses.

Judy was more mobile than most other cadets, and she did prove to be intelligent, mentally stable and dedicated. There were plenty of other prey animals in police, like rams, and even the Zootopia chief is a buffalo or whatever you burgerclaps call it. So why does she compare to a cripple going against a regular soldier, again?

Shouldn't we not accept stormfags then? I have a whole folder of charts formatted with MS Paint proving 100% of all Holla Forumsacks are shitposters and baiters, and that boardmixing is destroying the Holla Forums culture and posting quality.

I think a lot of guys just want to call everything SJW because it will get their thread attention, and for some reason they need that more than they actually want discussion. Combine that with general edgelords who were kicked off halfchan instead of coming here out of preference, and we'll always have a steady stream of idiots who would rather make the thread version of a Kotaku article than actually talk about comics and cartoons.

This sums up a lot of the problems, though of course here we'll see more of the the stormfag types because they couldn't act not retarded enough to go anywhere else, or they're dumb kids who are doing what they think helps them fit in (probably cause, as usual, they came from Holla Forums and don't realize this is a different board).

Well, yes asshole, you just said it yourself, he proved himself being able to beat the enemy.
Besides, is not "very few particular situations".
In the training Judy was tested in every situation.
If a cripple can put up in every situation then he gets accepted.

Ah shit I slipped!
It's more like a short, skinny person fighting a large, fat one.
It's obvious the fatty's going to win if the shorty fought like the fatty.
So, the shorty got to look into its strength and tackle the fatso that way.

because the movie is taylor fit to make judy and nick the heroes, and to make people (dumb people, at least) believe that is how any real life police situation would go when a STRONK WOMYN who measures 5'6" fights a 6'2" nigger

no, he didn't, he -could- in a hypothetical, and maybe he got lucky enough on a test, but on an average of similar situations, he wouldn't.

that's why Holla Forums calls it propaganda

on average, the fatty will win.

We should give them the same treatment we'd give actual SJWs. If they can't hold a conversation without trying to push some bullshit, they don't belong here. Honestly, it is a matter of respect like with the immigrants in Europe. You come to Holla Forums, you need to abide by the standards of where you ARE, not where you've BEEN. If people from Holla Forums, Holla Forums or wherever can't stick to the real topic of the board, can't do anything but samefag greentext shit to try to shutdown discussion (guys like are too obviously crying out "please don't talk about things I don't like!"), then fuck 'em.

They can go back to whatever shitty place of the internet tossed them out in the first place.

go create /leftyco/ if you want a hug box

Stormfags.

SJWs.

Furries.

We don't care if you wanna fuck a fox or think that you're hot shit because your white, black, or transgender or whatever. If you try to shit up a board with your stupid ideological bullshit, then you can get the fuck out.

Yes, sure, because all the regular police encounter always involve grappling duels. Most cops are taught quick disarmament moves not how to wrestle the suspects, same with special forces. Endurace matters more when it comes to being able to run distances and in military scenarios carrying great amounts of equipment, meanwhile most combat techniques require speed not strength, something I'm sure a bunny would have plenty of. Also, they have some less physically skilled cops anyways, like Clawhauser, for fuck's sake.

If you wanna talk about Judy being an unfit cop, I'd rather talk about how she left her duty to chase a criminal, causing property damage, and how she willingly cooperated with organized crime leaders and used pretty questionable interrogation techniques.

Tell me… what did Holla Forums do to Holla Forumsacks to make them so fixated on it, turning into their boogeyman on par with jews and other races?

Agreed, Holla Forums is the cancer that is ruining the hobby boards. "Keeping off the SJWs", as if they're less of ideologues themselves, as if people who only care about complaining about evil communist agenda ruining hobby are any better than people who want the hobby to include every pronoun and sexuality for arbitrary reasons.

Ideologue or furry? Or both?

Eitherway, the same weakass greentext that says less than if he hadn't posted at all.

Valid point, addressed by the movie
Police does it all the time, although usually it's the responsibility of the higher ups
Not very unusual either

We can play this game all day, bro.

It really is telling that the only two things OP said don't really directly say much about the movie except:
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE NEVER LIKED FURRIES! THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE VEGANS OR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT WHATEVER STUPID SHIT NO ONE ELSE ABOUT. OP wants to make sure the topic is about him, but this is a board where we'd rather talk about the movie than some loser!

Speaking of which, the first thing that really struck me about eh movie was the city itself. There is no real explanation for how they manage all the different climates so close, besides a few sprinklers and such, but it was a really interesting city. Even if the logic of it was mostly for comical purposes, it got me thinking of mixed fantasy race cities in D&D or other fantasy ideas. It was a damn good setting, and the mystery was a good method to showcase each section. The thing made a billion bucks, so there will probably be a part 2 someday, and I hope that means a lot more city based stuff. The setting was as interesting as any of the characters, to me at least.

Of course!
That's why it's even more outstanding when the skinny person manages to win!
That shows 'fuck me I can't think of the word so here's a place holder until I find one', the ability to overcome adversity -that is near completely not in your favor- through your own abilities.
In this case, Judy is a small rabbit that runs fast and hops. She cannot climb large things, nor fight large people since she's small, but she's faster than and jumps higher than most so she used THAT to overcome the obstacles.
If it wasn't treated like that, if she was somehow able to climb that large block of ice, and if she somehow german suplexs' a rhino, then yeah. Fuck yeah, I agree with you 100% fuck this movie.

I haven't seen the film, but I got a little cousin whose shown me clips from YT. I'm thinking maybe a GTA-like video game for the young kids so they could explore the massive world they made. Like you could play as a cop or a criminal, I know there's already a game like that besides GTA but I can't remember it.

Could be fun though, especially with online multiplayer.

chan has always been counter culture.
We looked liberal during Bush administration and now in Obama's we look conservative, we've always accepted other people opinions.

Just a coulpe reminders.
We banned CP because it could kill the site not because we were bothered about kidfuckers.
Who else remembers the threads abbout "Terminally ill children in suggestive poses"

Early SJW's whiteknights were accepted, we just rightfully call them faggots.

The only difference between now and then is that before you would enter through Holla Forums, you would saw all kinds of degeneracy and learn that everyone… EVERY SINGLE PERSON is degenerate at some degree.

Now people enter through Holla Forums or some anti-Holla Forums info, and learn from them, only exposed to the hugbox.

Other mistake was to feed the attention whores of the feminist and actually making of them something big.
Same goes for stormfags we let them have too much power and we didn't called them faggots enough becuase we were afraid of SJW's invading again and at the time stormfags seemed like a SJW shield instead of same bullshit hugbox inducing.

That could be cool. Especially if your character could take advantage of different parts of the city.

This is sadly a huge, and frequent problem all the time. When one group or problem comes along, people tend to want to go as far the other direction as possible, like steering a ship away from jagged rocks and straight into a cliffside. Keeping a cool head is key.

The biggest problem of stormfags, besides the general annoyance and attempts to shutdown discussion, is they end up distracting from real problems as well. If they just call EVERYTHING a SJW plot, it lessons the impact when we see a real problem going on and want to talk about it.

Oh Holla Forums, you'll always be tumblr deep down inside, you sad pathetic faggots

9gag called. They miss you.

You faggots tend to forget that leftards are way more invasive in culture than "stormfags" and are also being backed by the establishment.

Most of Holla Forums just lurks here until some goon or /leftycuck/ yells "get back to Holla Forums" over someone saying "nigger".

Nice image of strawman opinion who completeley ignores the fact that stormfags and SJW's use the same MO. Based on a different texture of the same fears and want to get rid of the things with extreme methods, be it censorship or outright murder some times.

Because the world is leaned to the left right now so Holla Forums is the politically incorrect. The same way SJW's were 30 years ago.

Get bent, commie.

Holy shit, did you just use a SJW argument just justify being a edgelord stormfag? "H-hey, we're fighting an oppressive system, we're the only thing standing between you and g-genocide!"

Fucking go be a faggot somewhere else. Do you even like cartoons or comics? Do you come to other boards just to spew your ideological shit, because you think everyone cares? Your argument is just "we're less of a threat, that means you can't trigger us!". Grow the fuck up, pussy. If you can't handle someone telling you that you sound like a tryhard teenager, then maybe you should stop acting like one.

You must have missed the whole gamergate, controversy 9fag. Welcome to fullchan.

Holy shit man.

I was there. I still believe the biggest mistake was to give it too much attention.

Scratch that. 9gag and even freech would be more straightforward in their faggotry, your mental gymnastics and buzzword spouting are reddit/tumblr tier.

Probably writing articles about how "gamers are dead".

Let me ask you, cuckies, a question. How frequently do major media houses hamfist nazi ideology in your hobbies and cartoons?

Who the fuck cares about being counter culture when people just want to talk about cartoons and comics on this board? Just take your Social Justice identity politics far away from here if you can't actually talk about comics or cartoons, that's all I meant from saying ideologues need to get the fuck out.

Why should they?
Why should they promote an ideology for a very little opinionated minority instead of a large amount of leftist buyers?
If nazi propaganda would brought any money that's what they would be selling.

Ok, let's say they're ding that on purpose tto piss you off.
Why should anyone promote any hate ideology?
The last time someone succesfully promoted nazi ideology pretty much started a FUCKING WORLD WAR.
Now with the SJW ideology America is a hair thick close from a race war.

That's the whole pont of counter culture. Not giving a fuck.
Sorry if I didn't exposed it well enough.

I seriously hope you didn't take up debate in high school, assuming you even survived middle school, being such a faggot and all.

Holy shit, tumblr, you really need to lurk the fuck moar!

Posts like this make me want to cry. It's 100% true, but everyone else who agrees with it was already smart enough to leave this website.

I don't even know what keeps me coming back here every day.

Holla Forums is not a mayority dumbass, even with the comic book sales droping the quantity of buyers is higher than full and half/co/'s population.
If they stopped pandering to SJW's and started pandering Holla Forums that would make the sales go even lower.
Printed comics were meant to die eventually.

I'm fully erect from my shitposting.

Try to deal with the fact that you do not have the commodity to be apolitical on the internet or contrarian for contrarianism's sake in our days. It's either fight or flight.

Because as shit as it has become is still the best.
At this point if you don't like it you could stop using internet all together or become a normie.

Here I just dismissed you three times! :^)

Oh so you are telling me what matters is not the intent, but the power you have?

Jesus Christ this is maximum SJW tier double standard.
Too bad you still have enough power to shit up sites.

Most irrelevant false dilemma ever. The point is that if they did not pander to SJWs and leftards they would sell better. Right now they have absolutely zero financial motive to pander to leftards, they are just pushing an agenda.

Nice argument.
Ok, then who would buy comics if not leftists?
Don't tell me that normies will, normies would only buy "Smart, deep, social commentary filled" comics.
Don't tell me that Holla Forums numbers are high enough to mantain the business.

If you don't like it you can always go back to reddit.

Generally effects are more relevant than actions. Of course you can always equate in your mind someone forcefeeding you shit and someone who's mocking you over allowing being fed shit because they are both "big bad meanies".

How about
THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE COMICS BEFORE THEY DROPPED THEM BECAUSE OF THE BLATANT IDEOLOGUE PANDERING AND FEMINIST NO-FUN BULLSHIT CAUSING THE COMICBOOK SALES TO SKYDIVE?!
Holy fucking shit!

So can you only misrepresent images, instead of refuting them? Fact is, both Holla Forums and SJWs have habits of dismissing any sort of opposition or dissent as simply another case of [super bad thing] which for them is 100% enough to dismiss anything no matter the argument, and both have the goals and the scapegoat boogeyman abstract and nebulous enough to justify absolutely anything for greater good.

I came here before you, second exodus cuck/pol/ reject. I remember Holla Forums before that day, it had top tier discussions and people actually respected freedoms and kept their discussions to themselves, then people who came not because they realized 4chan is stiffing discussion and want to star from scratch, but because their circlejerk got assraped and disrupted by moot ruined it. I'm gonna stand my ground and you can fuck off to voat or go found your own 1488chan or Trumpchan.

Even normie cancer is getting BADLY infected by feminist bullshit. It's a no win for anyone.

Can you say that for sure?
Cause if I where a comic publisher I wouldn't make that move with a gun to my head if I wasn't sure that people that used to buy comics 15 years ago were going buy them now.

To be honest just abandoning the political bias and this moralizing bullshit is not enough, the quality is steadily dropping, comics need some fresh blood and not some nepotistic fucks who made it in trough networking not skill.

The so-called huge amount of leftist buyers are themselves uncomfortable with the amount of pandering, propaganda and pointless diversity shoehorned into comics and animation despite being marinanded in leftist ideology through the education system and most of the media.
Why the fuck do you think memes like "regressive left" exist in the first place?

I heard the rest of the internet is full of safe spaces where your shitlib sensibilities don't get hurt by mean words.

I still, still, still want Holla Forums to leave

I have no intention to dig through my Holla Forums folder for links just to convince some tumblard about how the positions of Holla Forums are more or less valid especially not when there's a fucking permanent sticky on Holla Forums on that subject in case you were intellectually honest.

Also there was no argument than "Holla Forums says stuff and SJWs say other stuff therefore they are the same".

Assuming you are honest I came with you and saw the same gradual removal of lolbergtarianism off the "consensus" mostly through debate and your complete inability to advocate action.

exodus yourself to 4/co/, duanemoody has a place where you can share your transition story.

And because I doubt that you are rightwing even at the lolbergtarian sense I must remind you that your board, Holla Forums, left in its own volition to make your actually censoring circlejerk without being constantly ridiculed for recycling your debunked marxist mental gymnastics.

Movie is shit promoting "everyone has a chance to succeed in anything" propaganda they had since the kikes took it over.

Can we go back to the porn now?

A deleted scene in the movie showed that all predators had shock collars on them that zapped them when they basically did wrong think. We see a bear at his "Taming Party" get his collar as he comes of age, and clearly his father doesn't want to do it. The kid gets excited and gets zapped straight away. Perhaps because it was a SJW wet dream (stronger people being punished for not being in line and under control) they cut it for being too obvious. It's a shame since that's a really interesting concept I'd like to see more of- non propagandized of course. Except for "don't let this happen to you."

I'm confused. Do you think that scene was intended as something positive?

From as far as I can tell from looking at the discussion, since I will never see this shit, movie was a clusterfuck of mixed messages, most likely due to shortcircuiting in the demented little brains of its furfag creators when they were bombarded with cultural marxist guidelines.

zootopia could have been an even better angry birds, but Yiddishney is 100% kikes since years ago.

seeing all that content that was changed and deleted because it was too "dark" for kids just makes it even worse.

yes please lets just get back to the porn

That's funny, those images mock people for misrepresenting anyone disagreeing with Holla Forums as Holla Forums, meanwhile you actually strawman conflation as being mad at "shitting on SJWs".

Good luck proving you have poor comprehension and black and white morality.

Then don't give up. Sage and insult them when you can. They may be scaremongering that without them SJWs will take over but, let's be honest, one ideologue is no better than another, and it's not the radicality of your own ideology, but your dedication that allows you to oppose ideologues - if you can't handle Holla Forumsacks, you won't handle SJWs either.

Only if you learn to stand your ground and not act like a pushover you will have a safe ground from ideologues. Drive them off back into their own boards and containment threads, don't let the cancer spread.

Yeah I saw the stickies, all the same regurgitated bullshit. If you can't see for what a delusional circlejerk unable to see it's weaknesses and repulsiveness Holla Forums has become, I feel sorry for you.

Ahaha you kidding me? Holla Forums appeared in the very first days and only gained traction because Holla Forums mods are biased ideologues who can't handle dissent and resort to banning at first suspicion. I kept track on all Top 15 boards since settling here, not just stuck to a single circlejerk, I'd know.

No for fuck's sake he obviously compared it to Harrison Bergeron short story where the most capable, beautiful and intelligent are inhibited in some way to keep everyone absolutely equal in capabilities.

Which of course doesn't make sense because early zootopia fanart featured both small and large, obese (like Clawhauser, originally one of Nick's friends) and fit preds with collars, so it's not about power, it's about their diet.

I am really weirded out by Holla Forums furries who can at same time exhibit such a degenerate xenophilia and complain about all these jews and inferior races at same time. What sort of mental gymnastics is this.

Improved.

its simple, we can differentiate reality from fiction unlike you.

we know zootopia is a magic disney land where senseless things happen. we know reality is not and things follow a fixed logic pattern. niggers are borderline retarded and women cant do physical jobs as well as men, fucking deal with

Ultimate unsurpassable masterpiece version

It's still happening you drooling retard, no other board is so autistic to dismiss shitposts as some shill forum sliding and have them locked and posters banned.

I'm surprised you missed that out if you're here for as long as me, like how Holla Forums, shit up after the 4chan cuckening, went up mad about autistic mods and rarely active BO, yet achieved nothing. And Holla Forums spread a rumor that Holla Forums owner is same as Holla Forums owner who deliberately picked the most obtuse mods, and that Hotwheels is secretly an anarchist supporting Holla Forums too. That was before archives became so prominent outside of GamerGate, so while most were too suspicious some did fall for it.

I suppose you can debunk the claims and/or citations of the sticky then? ;^)

I am here for cheese pizza. Exodus yourself back to cuck/pol/ they still the same the old days and act the same like you.

The only correct think you've said this far.

There's transparency regarding bans, feel free to screencap your claims.
So you admit that your so cruel bans was over spamming single sentence inflammatory comments? Oh poor martyr for free speech…

If you don't like it you can create your own board with your own rules you know…

there was a version with like 5 columns that added more boards.

not him but tbh fam most of the current Holla Forums stickys are stupid unimportant shit, the thing about all the Holla Forums stickies is that they push for one agenda, instead of being a board for political discussion its a hugbox of stormweenies and extremely paranoic people.

sage for offtopic

Maybe, but I was referring to the permanent one with sauces about ""shilling"" ""the joos"" and ""degeneracy"" (aka slippery slope).
>>>Holla Forums993439

You can't stop with strawmaning people who disagree with you into strawmen now, can't you?

Whenever an ideologue makes a character judgement about someone they are debating with, that character judgement is usually true about themselves.

Jesus Christ and you dare to call others borderline retarded you latent homofurfag.

Not now, I got shit too do and that demands more effort than arguing, but nonetheless you could just, you know, read how statistics work,what are dos and don'ts when examining numbers?

Except imageboards are, most of the time, shitposting. And there's a difference between shitposting and spam, one being low effort or absolutely unserious,joke posts, another being repeating the same thing over and over to flood the thread or board.

Also, it's pretty ironic for somebody to be irked about "inflammatory" posts on a board called Politically Incorrect.

That fucking face on the third pic…

thats like, your opinion, you communist faggot

You mean exactly what you goons are doing?
Referring to posts with the specific intent to derail the conversation, like rachposting which is neither banned or deleted.

Can you attack the methodology with something more solid than "it's wrong"?

Is that all you can do, call people goons and communists all the time? Does that constitute spam too?

we know zootopia is a magic disney land where senseless things happen. we know reality is not and things follow a fixed logic pattern. niggers are borderline retarded and women cant do physical jobs as well as men, fucking deal with

There's no bottom in leftards' shame.

Dude, they are not worth you time. They are just trying to bait you into replying. Don't bother they are lost.

I've been banned from Holla Forums for less, you dirtie hippie.

It's not even fuzzy. 2/10

It's a dull evening here, user.

Now that Holla Forums is here, lets just get the quota of shit out the way.

NIGGERS KIKES WETBACKS HONKEY COCKSUCKERS CHINK ASPIE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE BITCH CUNT JEWS DID 9/11 MEXICANS WILL STEAL YOUR JOBS ISLAM IS FOR KIDDIE FUCKERS ALL PEDOS ARE NIGGERS AND ALL NIGGERS ARE PEDOS HOLOCAUST IS FAKE LIKE SJW HAIRCOLORS AND PORN STAR TITS KIKE BRAINWASHING WHITE GENOCIDE BLACK DUDES HAVE TINY PENISES HEIL HITLER IT'S GNU PLUS LINUX, LINUX REFERS TO THE KERNAL PEOPLE RUN LINUX AND NOT REALIZE IT WOMEN NEED TO GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE MONSTER GIRLS REAL AND AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

And for our SJW friends…

DIE CIS SCUM CISSIES ARE RACIST BIGOTS ISLAM IS FEMINIST BECAUSE IT'S NOT A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE MOHAMMAD WAS ACTUALLY A NICE GUY YOU ISLAMOPHOBE OH SHIT I FORGOT MY BUZZWORDS!!! RACIST SEXIST PROBLEMATIC MY SOGGY KNEES RAPE CULTURE MANSPREADING RAPE FART RAPE MANTURRUPTING HETERONORMATIVE BINARY TRANSGENDER TRANSRACIAL TRANSFAT TRANSAUSTISTIC SEX POSITIVE LACI GREEN IS MY WAIFU, WHICH IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS

Gazelle time

Shit, I forgot the word cuck….

but but they also invading cheese pizza boards.

I applaud your efficiency, now that we got that out of the way we can get back to discussing important things, like how much mark up or mark down zootopia has for big or small animals? We saw 15 for an elephant sized popsicle, and 2 for a lemming one, you think that applies to wages and housing as well?

I think that would make the most sense, maybe not the wages, but based on the amount of material needed should determine price.

So maybe birds/lemmings/bunnies pay less for tech because all they can really use is a tablet while large animals like elephants spend a shitload because those machines would be pretty fucking huge and require special software. Then human sized animals would just use regular devices, just as an example and they pay what we would.

Nice falseflag, fag.

No it is a matter of having a brain or not. The messages are obvious.

Otterton was not an "alpha". No, the predators were all MALES. That's the difference. Judy Hopps is a determined courageous "bunny" (first on the force) with all the limitations in her world of a female in ours. That's what she represents. Female empowerment.

Nick represents "misunderstood" races that only act the way they do because they "were forced to by intolerance."

I called you shills because the movie just recently came out for home release, and coincidentally all the zootopia topics pop up again when it did. For people who are supposed to be pirating I find that highly suspicious, especially when you go out of your way to pretend like this absolutely mediocre movie (if you are ignoring the messages) is "good."

That she succeeded was propaganda.

If you came to this movie thinking that the case wouldn't get solved, then you are either in the age group this movie is for (little kids) or an adult who hasn't watched any crime show, read any run of the mill crime novel, or anything like that.

If the first option, did you eat all of your yummy crackers and drank your juice like a good boy? If the second, stop being a manchild who watches cartoons exclusively.

I said BADLY as in, it's getting worse.

?????????????????????????????????????????

This propaganda movie is selling feminist empowerment in the only way it will actually work. It sets girls up to want to be police officers and that they won't actually have to work hard to be successful. Sidelined by meter maid position? You will just magically excel at it by having hundreds of tickets to write. Get a case? You will stumble across clues and just magically solve the case. Can't overcome an obstacle course? The magic of the advancement of time is all you need.

This breeds entitled feminist brats who think they should be able to do anything and that if they fail it is just the system holding them back.

Judy didn't work for anything. The closest you get to that is her passing at the academy, which is glossed over in a matter of seconds. That's not how you show hard work and overcoming an obstacle. That's how you show such work to be easy. Then when it isn't easy the message about it being the fault of the male system not recognizing them kicks in.

Zootopia is garbage for the minds of children.

I guess you ignored how a lot of the case needed her to rely on a fox she blackmailed for information and aid. But that goes against the pretty narrative you're trying to tell, so it had to be omitted.

When I left this thread last night, I basically said stormfags can't handle being called out, even a little. They have all the restraint of a refugee around white women.

I was wondering about housing when they showed her apartment. Like, it's a general sized room, and bigger animals live in the same rooms if her neighbors are an indication. So are the poorer areas more generalized "one size fits all" houses, and the upper class live in the more specialty sized areas? I didn't look too closely at how the small part of town looked economically, but the one character of importance they meet there is quite well to do.

And why did the weasel guy sound like Steve Buchemi for a single line (when the chase started)? But it turned out it wasn't him… so many questions.

"STOP BEEING TRIGGERED. POLICE ACADEMY WAS 36 YEARS AGO AND DIDN'T WORK."

It wasn't so much a deleted scene as it was the remnants of the film it used to be, which was scrapped precisely because they felt it made the world feel too much like a dystopia and wanted people to like the world they were making.

Okay, now I know you aren't a detective geek, like at all. Is Monk solving a murder "autistic empowerment"? Is the fact that Conan Edogawa is a kid solving crimes "children empowerment"? And before Conan was a Japanese teenager that solved crimes, does that make it "Japanese empowerment"?

Fact is, the second you read the summary and see that it's a cop/detective movie, you know that the fucker is going to win. And that breeds retards who think they can solve a complex murder in a week or in the case of shows like Monk or Detective Conan in the same day the crime happened. Or think that courtrooms are uber exciting when it's boring as shit.

Your whole argument could be applied to a lot of detective/police fiction, dumbass.

Kill yourself faggot

She excelled at being a meter maid because she had super bunny hearing and speed.

Stumble across clues is not the same as finding a witness and getting a massive lead that the rest of the force ignored.

She was able to get through the obstacle course because she spent every waking moment getting swole.

It's time to stop posting.

It bothers me because the movie is crap regardless of its politics. Its like Politics is made to be a smokescreen for a generic talentless movie.

Interesting assertion, would you mind providing details about why you think it's crap?

Because I don't think it's crap.

Something like CIS-busters is crap. Something like BvS is crap, but I am pretty sure this isn't crap.

Its such a hallow experience. I do have a way that the politics meddles with the core of the plot, but its just such a predictable uncreative film.

Its a film that I watched feeling unimpressed with each visual scene. Every place almost farts by with nothing memorable.

Like Zootopia isn't creative because of its flat geographic divides. Because there isn't this integration between these places its just flat and uninteresting and doesn't flow as a singular creative world.

Like an abandoned refurbished insane asylum, and they barely used it visually or movement wise. Characters just exist in a space for a scene and move to another scene without much organic chemistry.

This is just a taste of my complaints but yeah.

That's actually good parental advice.

I thought it was a fun movie. Plot and performances were okay, nothing incredible or new, just a fun little buddy cop romp that just happens to star funny animal people that everyone keeps projecting patriarchy and misogyny or black people and racism onto. Only moral lesson I got out of it is that if you want to prove yourself in spite of people's expectations of you, you have to work hard for it. Judy was bullied and discouraged by her friends, her family, and her co-workers, but she continued to work as hard as she possibly could instead of resigning to be what others expected her to be. Nick on the other hand was bullied and decided to become exactly what people thought of him because it was easy, but he had to give up his hopes and dreams to do so and I doubt he was actually happy living that kind of life. If you want to be something, you have to fight an uphill battle for it, and giving up will just roll you down to the bottom to lie in the mud, miserable.

But personally, my favorite thing about the movie was the technical aspects. The animation quality and designs, everything was a spectacle to watch. Just seeing characters move in ways that actually appeared to befit the animals they were was a visual delight.

I think I still like The Fantastic Mr. Fox better, in spite of George Clooney.

What part of the movie was SJW?
A minority amount of animals are less domesticated than others and when in contact with a specific substance borderline devolve.
Like years of tribalistic alphamale shit and less pack mentalities make them shitty at being civil.
Like they haven't built up as great an immunity to the substance as other animals have.
Predators are shown to be far more prone to criminal activity as they are employed by the mafia but to be fair you know that they are treated bad and it makes a vicious cycle.
The police force is fairly meritocratic and has physical requirements because lives are at stake.
Judy is a cunt for wanting to be a Patrol Officer when her goal should be Detective which is the nature of what she accomplishes in the movie.
Thinking about it, Judy is a pretty flawed character who is female, that shit is crazy.
She is a way better protagonist than say Rey from Star Wars 7.
Many stereotypes throughout the film are reinforced.
Instead of everything being standard concrete there are districts with particular environments more hospitable to specific animals.
Despite being a hub of many different animals it has a kind of segregate vibe to a lot of things.
Not a lot of race mixing because of biological what I imagine in most cases is biological impossibility.
Whatever.
The villain was a woman in grandma feminist glasses.

That's a half-decent point, though a lot of herd animals have that kind of thing too. Rams, goats, and deer off the top of my head.

Though the film made mention that the chemical in the Night Howlers also drives prey animals crazy and they don't elaborate much on that point, it's just evidence that the "savage" epidemic was a frame job.

I didn't ignore that at all. Learn to fucking read.

And there just happened to be hundreds of parking tickets within earshot. Not a convenient coincidence at all. :^)

Who she stumbled across.

Conveniently she got all this.

By the magic of time progression and editing. Convenience to the max.

More of the same ZIDF shilling nonsense.

It's almost as if it's a fictional story made for children. Woah.

Holla Forums, pls go

at least you have some good taste

You are missing the point of the fact that the detective conveniently coming across the clues and leads needed is like the main trope of police and detective fiction.

Fucking Law and Order Criminal Intent had that dude who knew almost everything, it's complete bullshit and we all know this but it's a part of cop shows.

It's like you're trying to be that guy who talks about how stupid a movie is but just ruins the fun for everyone else, including those who already picked up on the shit.

Just let Holla Forums shitpost threads die already

I'd you are being truthful here then I feel very bad for you. If you don't find Zootopia creative and colorful then I just don't think anything ever will. Because this movie hit those aspects out of the park.

But hey, to each their own. If you want steak but get pork roast you'll be disappointed no matter how good the roast is. At least you gave a reason. But I still don't think the movie is 'crap'

Go back to tumblr cunt

Seriously thats your argument? "Zootopia was SOOOO great that people that dislike it are just people who can never like anything!"

If Holla Forums didn't shitpost here all the Holla Forums faggots would just go full cuck and let this site get contaminated the same way 4chan did

Naw, fuck Holla Forums. I hate the SJWs as much as anyone else and I also hate Holla Forumstards and the equally retarded buzzwords they bring.

You're the niggers, Holla Forums, now sit in the back of the bus or we'll hang you.

But bunnies fuck like rabbits!

You done with your tantrum kiddo? Good. Now back to leftypol.

Both of you faggots need to get out of my cartoons and comics.

There's not even two sides, it's just a bunch of retards trying to poison cartoons. It's all the same.

That wasn't an argument. If this movie, with the thousands of background gags, new technology to keep the plants moving with air current. Hundreds of background characters actually doing things as well as settings absolutely filled with multiple sized buildings, businesses and activity 'isn't creative' then I legitimately feel bad for you because I can't think of a more creative and imaginative world that's gotten a film in the past decade, except maybe for The Lego Movie.

What is your definition of Convenience, because I don't think it means what you think it means.

Oh, I put in 40 hours of work this week and just CONVENIENTLY got a paycheck.

Dear lord, I hate sjw as much as the next guy. Even more so sometimes. But Zootopia? No user. No. Movie at it's core is a basic "Don't judge a book by it's cover" story. But the people doing the judging were the people who looked meek but were privileged as fuck, Prey. A.k.a, millennials, sjw, blm, take your pick. While the ones being judged as scary and aggressive were not even aggressive but framed so. Sound familiar? Movie might not of meant to be but there is a coincidence between the privileged and lower class that we face today.

your cartoons have been poisoned by leftist agenda for years.

you SHOULD judge books by their cover, that's the point. a book called "Advanced C++ and principles of programming" won't be about a magic fantasy land with dragons and princesses.

specially if you consider the counter-cover as part of the cover, it usually gives you a good idea of what the book is about. Dont judge a book by its cover is a shitty leftist propaganda device.

wew

jesus, I wish Holla Forums had mods

Go back to the Jungle!

I'm from the Savanna!

But yeah, it was kind of cute seeing idiots try to inject ideology and politics that's specifically designed NOT to have those things put into it the first few weeks, but now it's just getting really tedious.

you have no idea how much i waited for this crossover

there's a magical place where any bad opinions or wrong thoughts are banned on the spot so you don't have to see them.

its called 4chan

Or maybe you just have a very limited imagination. When basic things like "Visual Gag" or "Characters do things in the background" make you piss your pants, every moment of your life must be incredible. Like you live on a steady supply of ecstasy or something.

Agree or disagree with my assessment, but this passive aggressive bullshit is the worst. "You don't like this movie because your a grouch!" is the worst argument besides possibly "Can YOU do any better?" or "If you don't like, don't watch".

see? this is the reason i can jerk off to zootopia porn while still calling it out for being a leftist SJW piece of shit propaganda. because im able to separate fiction from reality while you aren't.

nice try fam, but this is Holla Forums, if you want a safespace where meanie opinions are deleted, go to 4chan, or even better, twitter.

Ok, so visuals and things occurring in the scenes aren't what you consider creative.

What IS creative to you? Something that would make for something impressive in each visual scene and keep the movie from feeling flat?

How about you answer the question?

No Im saying that the visuals that I saw where the sort of gags I expected. EVERY animated film plays with background gags or images when playing with a theme.

Im saying that the gags where of POOR quality and I saw them telegraphed each time a mile away. I found the worldbuilding terrible and nonsensical, because its a stupid premise because animals are different from each other and talked inclusivity whilst pointing out every 3 minutes how this is stupid and impractical.

Also Holla Forums.

actually, Holla Forums has pretty shit opinions but they dont censor them.

The world itself is a stupid premise because its a world in which a bunch of different species try to work as harmoniously as possible while reality constantly clashes with that ideal.

And a general dislike of the quality of the gags.

Ok. So now that we have your problems with it baseline, lets figure out a way it could be better.

Could you give some examples of what would have made for good gags? Or movies that do gags better?

Maybe you could also explain what would have made for a more interesting world building that made more sense, or another property that did it better?

Oh really?

well i've had my share of right wing opinions over there and haven't gotten banned or deleted a single time.

so you were probably spamming heavily

Given how triggered he is about Zootopia? Definitely. But he'll never see it.

neither will i, now stop pretending its not a piece of marxist kike propaganda and post the porn.

Well an obvious problem is that a huge amount of the gags are: Animal is opposite of the archetype!

"Man Mr Big must be big. Say WHAAAA he is SMALL?"
"Who is this fast car drives? A SLOTH?"
"Man this elephant must remember everything. Say WHAT? She DOESN'T?"

But thats like nitpicks. Overall the film has so many problems that I indeed to not know where to begin.

From a really weak plot (Even for children) from how trendy and modern it is (Giving it no longevity), and just weak conceptually.

Like not even a "Clash of harmony" sort of deal. But basic things like that train station where small creatures would effectively need to live in segregation because big ones can easily crush them. But the train station has doors for super small creatures to leave even though thats the perfect way for them to get crushed and die.

It is just so flawed I do not know where to begin.

What? I didn't post a "You are banned" image, it was just a general statement by Holla Forums's BO that any threads not going along with the narrative (in reference to Ferguson) would be locked/deleted because they're "factually incorrect and probably racist"

I'm sure we can get down to it if we try.

I mean, the small creature thing is kind of played for laughs a lot of the time, but the existence of the habitat trails and rodent sized buildings suggests that this was at least acknowledged.

Who knows, maybe at the tiny station they let all the animal sizes disembark at the same time but in the larger city they have different times. I mean, Judy actually exited the train through the large animal door despite entering the rabbit sized one, maybe she was super excited to enter the city and just couldn't wait.

Maybe it would have been a bit better if they had taken more time to focus on those little details existing rather than just implying them you would have enjoyed the movie more? Like if among the animals moving you would more often see little mouse buses scooting along or something?

so you have Holla Forums and a general on Holla Forums to post your opinions about it, but you get butthurt that they want a hugbox about it on the rest of the threads?

You said Holla Forums doesn't censor opinions.
I proved you to be wrong. Now you're moving goalposts.
Stay mad & dumb.

No Im saying that its a stupid concept because of its impossibility to work.

Its sort of like a plot about a world where everybody chopped their hands off, and so they have to deal with it…by all getting perfect robot hands. Except for a few people that don't have them for some reason (Not even determined by wealth or compatibility. Just for no reason).

So we have a world where everybody lives together….By living in perfectly segregated Biomes. Except for a few times where they intersect nonsensically.

Im saying that a movie focused on this premise would be stupid because its a stupid premise. They live in an information age, so they have very little reason to jeopardize their lives by for some stupid reason moving into a stupid biome clashing metroplex.

Its just that the film is filled with gags that undermine its own premise, on top of just overall weak gags, and again a weak plot and pretty flat characters.

Honestly the the faggots who derail threads with their butthurt about Holla Forums are so much worse than the actual Holla Forumstards. Holla Forums will shitpost about shows and comics being marxist propaganda as a rule and be done with it. The thread will continue on as normal afterwards Half the time they are right if I am being completely honest. Nothing turns a thread into a useless fiery crater like the fags who can't handle Holla Forums viewing media thru a Holla Forums lens. There is nothing wrong with examining media from any angle. Even a nazi one. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

they gave you a thread to post those opinions

they haven't censored me so far, maybe because i don't spam the board, or maybe you're just an insuferable dipshit. im OK with dissenting opinions but im not ok with legit spam of things that you can keep contained to one thread.

oh, a redditor

Ummm…

Setting and premise are two separate things…

Its a stupid premise, and a stupid setting. There we go.

guess i gotta do everything myself then

Nice to see you're staying mad like I told you to leftypoltard. No one said a damn thing about spamming, not even the BO in the screenshots i posted.

congrats on the ad homs, you lost the argument 3 posts ago.

have some more porn, maybe jerking off will calm you down.

You know for a city of mammals there was a noticeable lack of mammaries.

I guess because they didn't want to have to answer where exactly they were going to put them on the animal.

easier to animate a flat surface i guess?

besides they only needed judy to turn the next generation into furries, i mean who wouldn't?

The hips of this movie are damn near weaponized sexy.

Also, having almost every male character be confident and assertive seems to have girls squee'ing in glee for characters like Nick.

So if that was the goal, mission accomplished.

IT JUST WERKS

ITT:
I wanna fuck the animals, too.

See
Because the movie tries to show both sides of things, and that people who live on blind fear don't state the facts, they just spout shit in the attempts to lower everyone to their level.

I lol'd

Fuckin' gold.

It's called having integrity, something Zootopia was making a point about (oh yeah, THIS DISCUSSION WAS ABOUT THIS MOVIE, REMEMBER GAIS!?)

Watch Dope, it has the same message, with cursing!

This

Okay user, you don't like detective stories.

______lol_______

Fuck, dude. I go away from this thread for several hours and you still can't grasp the fact that at it's core, you are bitching about a detective story being a detective story because you are confusing common tropes of the genre with leftist Marxist Feminist brainwashing of kids. You are literally no different from Laci Green and you are making me wish I had more computer problems because I'd rather troubleshoot the nightmares that are Linux and Windows bullshit than talk to a brick wall.

Also, Law and Order is a fun show to watch, if you know what to expect and don't bitch about detective tropes.

You judge a book by its fucking informatio and sources, aka insides you dumb fuck. What next you see a book called, Patriarch runs women and think
What you do is pick up such a book and laugh at how fake the info is and see no sources are provided and it's all ass pull. Here's the thing. Sjw judge a book by its cover. Anyone else looks at actions taken and see if there are good sources. You think anons judge kabobs through the facade of peace or the actions the kabobs take and whats written in their religion?

Let's go over how her "investigation" went about. First she randomly bumps into Nick in a completely separate situation, while not on the investigation. Then she chases and catches a weasel thief, and saves Mr. Big's daughter coincidentally.Then her one and only lead when she gets the investigation is a picture that just happens to have Nick as a random passerby in it as her lead, which he turns out not to be. He just happens to have connections at the DMV that helps her run the plate. Then the trail just so happens to lead to Mr. Big's limo. This brings Judy to Mr. Big, her earlier help of his daughter ends up getting her the one and only real lead she's had. Then she happens to catch the mayor's wolves tranquilizing and capturing her one lead, and its convenient the surveillance wasn't turned off since the mayor doesn't want this all found out, which leads her to the arrest of the mayor.

Then after pissing Nick off because of her "racism" she goes home and just coincidentally finds out about night howlers being a plant that makes animals go wild (worse if concentrated.) She returns, makes up with nick, and then gets Mr. Big to interrogate the weasel that she coincidentally ran into EARLIER in the movie so she can find out where the night howlers were being taken, which leads her to the sheep, and the her sheep mayor friend who's name I forget (who was coincidentally her friend, this ties into her being a police officer at all as well) coincidentally shows up to handle a situation she should be staying distant from herself, so that she can conveniently fall for the whole evil "monologue" that gets her caught routine.

The movie is coincidence to the max, which normally wouldn't be a problem. The problem stems from it being an EMPOWERMENT movie that completely subverts empowerment and teaches instead convenient entitlement.

Exactly as I laid out above. The movie teaches feminist entitlement as well as several other subsidary messages (like racism.)

You pro zootopia faggots are just fucking blind to it. You're too busy jacking it to rabbit porn to think about any of this shit critically, and it is hilarious how you chimpout when confronted with the truth.

Pic related is you.

And you, again, clearly either don't like detective fiction or you don't understand the general formula. Stupid coincidences and stupid ass pulls are part of the game.

I've used Detective Conan as an example, which is actually WAY, WAY WORSE than any bullshit of Zootopia. Vid related.

thank goodness you redpilled me user :^)
I am just a feminazi libcuck who blind to all the propaganda in my furry wet dream movie

ever heard of chekhov's gun or a red herring in detective stories, faggot?

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that if not for the arbitrary time limitation Judy would have still cracked the case.

She noticed that otterton was eating a popsicle, which has a very short shelf life and would likely find Nick as a popsicle salesman.

She would have been in the system so grabbing the plate and security camera footage would have been easy. Even if by that point the yak couldn't remember the plate, he would have at least remembered the limo, which would let Judy track it like she did with the jaguar.

And on top of all that, if she got stuck the assistant mayor would have set her up to find something like she did with ottertons wife.

I can't believe all of these gynocentrists that love this clear example of feminist brainwashing of children.
I bet you people liked Furiosa Road too.

I also enjoy licking pussy, like a good boy.

That's why there are standard you dingus. A grill can still be a good military if she pass the test that are made for male.

oh you silly liberal, one day reality will hit you right in the face.

yeah, standards which are being lowered every now and then to accommodate the weak female recruits. the "women in the military" shit is nothing but propaganda, like that pilot bitch who screwed up everything and still got "honor rank as le 1st womyn" even though all of her commanding officers knew she wasn't good at it, they passed her because they were forced to do so by the kikes in the government.
logically speaking its a problem, it distracts male soldiers, creates dissent and trouble in the ranks, and elevates the budget because you now need womyn dorms and god knows what other womyn-specific stupid shit. you just have to deal with the fact that women are smaller and less physically able than men, you can bitch and whine liberal tears all day but mother nature won't budge to your whining.
getting really tired of the marxist meme that "anyone can do anything if they work hard!", its a meme that they obviously don't apply to communist countries and only use to sow and disturb the harmony of western civilization.

anyhow, more porn!

Dump it user. It would make an awesome pasta

I too want to see it just to take a gander at how much cherry picking was involved.

You think they considered presenting the nudists Austin Powers style, before they decided "no one's going to question where are the gentials on cartoon animals"?

Oh hey a Zootopia thread. I finally got to see it tonight, this should be fun.

Oh.

Never mind that, what did you think about the film?

I think it definitely came up. I imagine they worked on the basic models out of clothing at first, came up with the idea for the nude scene because cartoon animals can always be nude, then had the discussion if they should do the Austin Powers/Simpsons sight gag.

I think it was a slightly missed opportunity to start doing the gag, and then just completely lose it after a few seconds. You know, do it just long enough that the brain registers that is what they're going to be doing to maintain the pg rating, then suddenly nothing in the way.

I didn't love it but I really like it.

I loved that it was 3-d but in many scenes it had a sort of 2-d spirit thanks to the way the lighting and colouring was done. The Shakira shit felt forced in a lot of places…is she even that big of a star still?
I loved the way most of the animals were stylized. The moose and sheep looked a little weird with like people feet with hooves stuck on the end instead of standing on the hoof part but all the animals had feet that way so it made sense. They did a good job building a world- it was neat that they didn't shrink elephants and make mice huge. That one weasel looked a little out of place with the eyes with no coloured iris.

I liked most of the humour. The Breaking Bad joke at the lab was unexpected. I really liked the sloths.

Soundtrack was meh, I thought Bolt had a way, waaay better soundtrack. I usually buy every Disney animation soundtrack but I'll skip this one.

Having a law enforcement background I was twitching a little at the fact Judy couldn't handle being a rookie. Like…that goes with the job Two years on the beat, then you can apply for a five year understudy and then maybe you get to look at major crimes. So that bugged me. As much as she was described as dedicated to being a cop and being very smart the fact she couldn't handle that every cop has to do time on the shit rotation bugged me.

I get that's being an austist but if they had showed her doing like even a few months on the force and being frustrated/growing illusioned over that time it'd be at least a little nod to it.

That ending dance number and the whole Gazelle speech did nothing for me. The fake Nick going feral was trite but it worked okay.

I dunno, I'm not rushing out to buy the DVD but I'd watch it again. I'm looking forward to more in the world they've created.

*disillusioned, whoops

Trying to explain anything to an user who has no focus is no ones fault but my own.

This mostly mirrors my sentiments on the film. I didn't love it, but I liked it quite a bit. It had its downsides but at the core it was a solid, fun movie. Certainly better than Pixar's latest work.

I would have prefered chief bogo's reasoning for putting her on parking duty was because she was new to the city.

Like, Judy assumes 'this is because I hop isn't it!!!!' and it's entirely about her being a newbie. But with his 'let it go' line I'm fine with whatever they do.

i ignored it because you're mentally handicapped, ain't nobody got the time to read leftist retard posts.

if judging a book by its cover is so terrible then go live in detroit or africa, you cant judge by its cover right? see how well it goes :^)

Don't apologizase, that's a fine review right there.
Of course ignorance is a benefit sometimes. I mean, without police training most of us can just ignore that bit of inaccuracy.
I agree the soundtrack was meh, and that's weird considering the movie has so much personality. I think I liked it more than you did, and I think the film leaves most people wondering about the characters and what are they gonna do next, which means it's well constructed.

So, yes, you can't read a full paragraph without your brain fizzing out.

The dinosaur thing? I haven't seen it.

I keep forgetting about The Good Dinosaur, and I'm the one who did watch it. While it was technically capable, it was really just bland. I've said this in previous threads but it's basically a coming-of-age story set in the Old West of America, except all the human beings were replaced with dinosaurs, and the child protagonist's dog companion was replaced with a caveman child.

And I mean it was almost exactly like a regular script about human characters had every mention of "man" scribbled out and replaced with "dinosaur." The whole thing could have been told with human characters and it wouldn't have changed at all. Heck it probably would have looked better because the dinosaurs had this very cartoony style in a very realistic-looking world and it was very strange to see. I didn't hate it but overall the movie felt very bland and uninspired.

Oh…one other thing I forgot to mention that I found kinda weak: the sheep's motive.

If they were already 90%/9-to-1 of the population weren't they already in control? I mean I assume they elect the mayor since Leonhart could be removed from power based on public sentiment. Any town council would be 90% herbivores already. What would getting rid of the 10% of predators actually do in any practical sense?

I think that rather than the weaksauce 'political control/city control' angle they gave Bellwether they should have given her some deeper personal reason. Like a predator accidentally killed her Dad just by their size/strength. Or something, Disney usual whacks parents when they need a sob story.

Oh and WTF is with the threat to 'ice' the weasel? How does that go with Judy's wanting to help and do no harm personality? How would she be okay solving a case by basically torturing that guy with the threat of death with the help of a mobster? It was a weird scene. It made her speech to the ZPD Academy seem disingenuous.

whatever kike, stay mad

also hotpockets bls spoiler these

I supposed Bellwether just resented her position as an unappreciated lackey to Lionheart. One can assume she's lived a life of being pushed around for being small prey, much like Judy herself, but Bellwether chose to manipulate others in order to grab power for herself instead of working to earn respect like Judy.

But this is stuff that can only be inferred, and I agree with you that they should have added something to help explain Bellwether's motivations.

What a trip that movie was. I swear it was finished with like Iron Giant style humans and then bam some one said, wait, no this is too slice of life. Lets change all the cows to bird Cassowary things and the humans to dinosaurs ripped straight from a 1990s Sat AM cartoon. Leave the corn though, yes planted in human sized rows with ridiculously small gaps for a dinosaur to get through. Just leave the corn.

Yeah, I guess being like 30 something and having been in jobs where I was the over worked, under appreciated assistant it just seemed like business as usual. I know she said a few things to Judy about the little guys having to stick together and etc But her plan got other Herbivores hurt- like the caribou they mention and show on a stretcher.

I mean is occasionally feeling under appreciated and some hurt feelings really motive to potential get fellow prey species hurt or killed? I dunno. I guessed part way through that the sheep was up to something, the friendship with Hopps was just too clean and simple to not be setting up a twist. The reveal of the motive just made me kind of grimace.
"Oh…that's it?" That was worth the money and time and criminal activity to set up?

Oh and exploded subway car never gets talked about or mentioned. No one noticed that happening?

Fuck, if it was a 2D movie that looked like the Iron Giant, I would have liked it a lot more. It wouldn't have been an original movie but it still could have been fun. It really does feel like they shoehorned in dinosaurs just to appeal to kids who just got back from seeing Jurassic World.

I suppose it would have been a shocking reveal to the kids, who would assume that cute = good person. Which kind of solidifies the movie's point that appearances can be deceiving, in both good and bad ways.

Without much elaboration, I can only assume Bellwether was just a hateful and manipulative psycho who resented predators for being bigger and stronger than herself–or just thought they'd be useful for her plan to rise to authority and run Zootopia her way, whatever way that would be. A rather weak villain in retrospect, but that's nothing new lately.

All these assblasted furries.

She didn't do any real detective work the entire movie. She got handed every lead she had on a silver platter. How couldn't she solve the case? It wanted to be solved, the plot called for it to be solves so badly that it threw every chance for her to solve it right at her.

That he had the popsicle, that Nick was seen walking away, that she had even met Nick or witnessed his popsicle scam in the first place are all COINCIDENCES. There was no deduction involved in any of this. It was fucking obvious and immediate convenient coincidences. Every step of her investigation was a magical convenience.

That she was friends with the assistant mayor in the first place was a massive convenience and likely the only reason she was accepted on the force to begin with, it was even made a big PR event for the mayor. Police departments are not required to accept academy graduates (or maybe they are in zootopia, who knows it isn't like it follows any rational consistency in its world building.)

We get it, user, you don't like detective fiction.

You don't like detective stories.

Again, Monk is not autism empowerment either. And if you don't understand this point, then stay the fuck away from detective fictions, it's all gonna be the same for you.

What would have been real detective work?

Also, Bellwether using her to expose lionheart was part of her plan. That isn't convenient or a coincidence any more than Judy wanting to be a police officer in this detective story.

Like, I get hating convenience in a movie. I can't watch James Camerons Avatar without puking. But Zootopia doesn't have a problem with that.

keep saying that, I'm sure it will convince me enough

That she knew the assistant mayor was a coincidental convenience to begin with. If you are going to respond to my criticisms you shouldn't ignore 90% of them while doing so.

Judy didn't know the assistant mayor dumbass.

The assistant mayor knew Judy. She was there at her graduation because of the mammal initiative movement and saw this young, small herbivore that she could use. First to find where Lionheart was hiding her victims and second as a public face for the police to slowly woolwash the public perception of higher up positions.

You keep saying coincidence to the point that it literally means nothing and no matter how many times you're asked to explain what you mean by it you ignore it to just say something else is convenient or coincidental.

So lets go down the list

It was coincidental that the ghostbusters just happened to find a real ghost.
It was coincidental that the titanic hit an iceberg.
It was coincidental that the Nostromo found the one planet with the alien on it
It was coincidental that Harry met Sally

What? Do you want an 8 hour movie called Das Bunny that goes over a few months of Judy investigating a case, following every lead in excruciating detail that makes the sloth scene look quick and rushed?

Do you want a twenty minute scene where Judy has to wait for her sample of polar bear fur to come back from the lab?

Convenient and Coincidental would have been if she Caught the weasel, he spilled the beans to get off light, and she went and investigated the meth lab before she had even gotten the case.

Convenient and Coincidental would have been her hitting up cellphone records of the animals to find out they had all gone out of town that one way.

The very BASIS of your assertions is wrong. And unless you want to at the very least define what you mean by coincidence and convenience in a meaningful way then you're going to continue to be wrong.

Jesus christ, so far you're using the same logic that would claim that it's just coincidental convenience that one plus one equals two or C just happens to come after A and B.

Man, I really hope you never decide to watch a Batman cartoon or the movie Dragnet.

*you never go full/pol/*

I wish they had included the REM and Eric Cartman songs they had for a short gag

I went in thinking it would be hard-line race-mixing propaganda but it is nowhere near that.

I should really stop going to 8ch before watching any big movie

HUGS ONLY

Pretty much my biggest gripe with every movie with good world building, I want to go out and explore the world more then the ~hour and a bit taster.

Maybe we'll get a good game-tie in, but it's probably just going to get an endless runner on mobile.

.You can hug a booty.

Bullshit, they knew each other from when they were younger.

What are you basing that on?

What, Judy and Bellweather?

The only sheep that we see young Judy interact with is a black sheep, which Bellweather is not. There's no evidence they knew each other from when they were kids.

They are if the mayor decides it's a good idea via the equal opportunity program he set up, which is exactly what happened to Judy.

At one point, Bellwether says that being a police officer was Judy's dream since she was a child, but Judy actually told her that at the graduation ceremony. Maybe that's where the mistake comes from.

Hey this actually nice for a change, more cheesecake-level stuff.
Damn it user, you had my expectations set up for something better than trash like that.

Proof that the only reason you like this movie is because you are furfags

I liked it. Just think it could've been longer, the second half seemed pretty rushed.

I agree with that.

I think I could make two changes that would make the movie perfect for me.

1) Chief Bogo's reason for putting her on parking duty was directly stated as "You're new to the city, you need to know the streets backwards and forwards. If you want to be put on anything above meter-maid you're going to have to prove to me that you can do at least that." Just to establish that he didn't think she could make it as a cop, but was giving her the chance to fail or prove him wrong.

2) Split up her revelation scene with the night howlers. Leave the scene where she learns predators call them night howlers generally the same, but downplay just how crazy her uncle got. Then instead of going directly to Nick, have her visit Mr.s Otterton again (really, any excuse to get more of her in the film) to see his sales records from his flower shop and see that someone took all his night howlers, then upon seeing just how many were taken realize that someone was using the night howlers.

I think that would smooth over the two small hiccups the flow of the plot really has.

yiff in hell, furfags

Have you no etiquette?

Honestly the movie seemed like the opposite of SJW to me, I interpreted the subext about predators and prey animals as being about men and women with "eat" meaning rape, so basically you had a story about a society that treats all men as potential rapists and a female cop who teams up with a man in case about normal men suddenly going crazy and trying to rape people only for it to turn out it was a feminist conspiracy.

Not really it's become more ubiquitous but it's also become less over the top.
Back in the 80's and 90's feminist propaganda wasn't complete without suggesting the outright extermination of the entire male sex or promising that a all female society would be some kind of agricultural transcendent psychic utopia.
Nowadays they just whine about things that ceased to be issues decades ago and blame literally everything on only white people.