I just saw this dog is stuck in the car on this hot day. What should I do? It looks like its suffering

I just saw this dog is stuck in the car on this hot day. What should I do? It looks like its suffering.

Let it die then fuck it. Post results

looks pretty happy at least in that pic

Break the window take it home kill it and use its meat to make spaghetti.

Just leave it.

why even take your dog with you if you're gonna leave it in the car?

is it in the parking lot of a business? I f so notify the business, maybe they can identify the owner and assertain how long the dog has actually been in there or at the very least you have another party with a stake in the situation,no business wants to be featured in a "dog dies in parkinglot" story

penis.

Torch the car, dog and nearby buildings faggot. we cant wait for solar power to do it.
Post results

Take a photo of the trapped dog, abd run straight home so you can show everyone on your taiwanese finger painting site. Maybe then they'll finally accept you for the mediocre spastic that you are.

Well, he could easily upload a photo from his phone, have you considered that user?

plz leave

What did you end up doing?

that's really fucked up, call the cops

Break the back windows so the dog can get some fresh air. Pleaseā€¦.save the fucking dog.

Dont listen to all the edgy autistic losers in this thread who think its cool to pretend to be cold blooded. Save the fucking dog.

Call the cops retard. They'll either instruct you to break the window or wait for law enforcement to arrive.

I used to do that just to annoy people. I also had a folder of stuff someone mass downloaded from 9 gag. Mabey user is just an ebin rusemaster.

destroy all windows , save the dog , burn the car

fuck off kike mason

Get the dog out of the car and give the retarded owner a slap.

Leave the dog and walk away.
If it dies then its the owners fault and they need to deal with a dead dog on their conscience.

are you kidding? an animal in a car is an excuse to break vehicle windows.
smash that window and blame the owner.

Drink some water in front of the dog and make it see you spilling a bunch of it in a mocking gesture.

we all know you're just going to leave a passive aggressive letter on the window because you're a beta bulled faggot asking us for advice.
bye bye Fido

Probably he going out with *. Take from him phone number and post. I am happy to meet him because I like dogs.

chkt