Right-wing thought should disassociate itself from Christian delusions

I believe that the most prudent move for Rightist movements would be to divorce themselves from the Christian religion.

Christianity is dead weight, and completely unnecessary for what can be termed as a 'Rightist' cause. It is the perceived special relationship between Christianity and Right-wing thought that drives so many away in the first place, and there is no point in continuing to lose potential sympathizers over such a religion that - like every other religion - is very obviously a man-made thing and not the product of any divine revelation.

From large historical errors that show the Biblical account to be wrong (no evidence to show a Davidic 'Kingdom' existed, no evidence of a Jewish captivity in Egypt, blatant anachronisms in the book of Samuel, etc.), to literary criticisms that turn up that many stories were redacted and edited at various times to suit changing tastes or were products of misunderstandings (researchers believe the original story of Abraham and Isaac ended with Abraham actually sacrificing Isaac, but this was changed due to changing sensibilities by the 4th century BCE; the mistranslation of the epiphet 'bar-Abbas' to create a myth about the supposed 'Roman tradition of releasing a prisoner every Passover', etc.) to historical fact such as that the Biblical canon itself was compiled over many centuries and over many councils, and teachings and dogma did not appear by miracle, but developed over time; books (Gospels) and ideas were either incorporated or thrown out based on personal (arbitrary) preferences, agendas, feuds, rivalries, and other reasons.

Right-wing ideals can be accomplished in the name of 'order', 'efficiency', and 'prosperity', rather than in the name of 'God'.

And for those who think that secularization is somehow 'inviting' Muslim influences, let them remember secularization is even more opposed to Islam than Christianity: why should we in the West with our literate and reasonably prosperous societies want to invite more superstitious idiots desiring to install religious rules? Do not forget, that Christian blocs in the U.S. have routinely made alliances with Muslim organizations to combat perceived secularization.

But the bottom-line is: the Right should separate itself from Christianity - and religion in general -, since Christianity - being a superstitious collection of legends and myths - cannot be of any real benefit.

A one-word meme response does not magically invalidate all the historical and literary evidence - gathered very painstakingly - that shows Christianity to be a man-made invention devoid of any actual divine inspiration.

Everybody visiting this thread, ignore and go to

Christcuck, fuck off.

I had the impression most imageboard users would be reasonably versed in history and literature, which realistically, is all it takes for one to begin to see that Christianity is an invention of human thoughts and desires. Perhaps you should open your history book? A science book wouldn't hurt either.

Remember to sage and report all intl threads

hello Holla Forums. Making another christfag v larpagan thread, i see. Did the other one hit the bump limit or have you decided to start spamming again?

perhaps you'd be happier back at freech? please fuck off. thanks.

sage and repoert

Reported.

Reported.

Why do you believe in a religion that is false? What do you make of historical inaccuracies, inconsistencies, anachronisms, mistakes, and failed prophecies in the Bible? Considering it is held that all the books were written under direct divine intervention, then it takes only one mistake to show the Bible is not actually something of divine origin.

You believe Christianity must be tied to Rightist thought, which is a mistake.

still here

THIS

So are you admitting to it?

Go fuck a treestump barbarian

Name one unreasonable thing I said in the OP. My political inclinations are Rightist, and I do not see anything in my post that spoke of any Leftist sentiments or even anything contrary to Rightist thought.

its clear anyone bumping the thread is either a retard or a shill, and is probably just one/two people.

All Saracens shall be slaughtered in the name of Christ the King.

We could simply slaughter them in the name of progress and order, rather than in the name of some mythical (fictional) character.

I guess the persecution complex is everywhere ITT

Because you say so?

I literally have already filtered almost all those posters. The only people against discussing this topic are shills.

unfortunately the mods are asleep at the wheel, and intl knows it. that's why we have about 10 active spam threads right now. they are just trying to spam this board to shit in order to decrease the user base. they already even said so

It's unreasonable that the Right should be so intertwined with Christianity, when the association is entirely responsible for causing a decline in interest for Right-leaning ideas. Even worse, Christianity is of no value, because it is not of a divine or supernatural source. Perhaps if it were, there would be some merit in sticking to it, but since there is not, it deserves to be cast aside.

We have been having this same thread for months and all it does is sow division and encourage shitflinging theological debates
ALL RELIGION POSTERS MUST FUCK OFF
CHRISTIAN, PAGAN, ATHEIST, DOESN'T MATTER. YOU ALL NEED TO GO BACK AND FUCK YOURSELVES
RELIGIOUS THREADS ARE D&C KIKERY AND CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THE GREATER DISCUSSION OF THIS BOARD

This is not a 'theological' debate. This is strictly a historical debate concerning the validity of Christianity. One does not need theology or even science to demonstrate the very human origin of the Christian religion: simply history and literary criticism.

And it's religion's supposed closeness to the Right that is the cause of the Right's inability to attract followers or sympathizers. Nobody wants to associate with religious entities and those who hold that the world is only 6000 years old or that the Earth is flat.

It's actually a matter of much importance.

Only people to thank are
..and the urban youth following their ideals. Seriously, a meaningless cause will atomize this movement. At best we'd be unified like Yugoslavia.

Religion doesn't add any real meaning either, and meaning can exist without it. How is it 'meaningless' to support things that the Right espouses explicitly, such as order, prosperity, and efficiency?

If it's wrong, arguably.
You'll end with Tolstoy's dilemma.

Because we can also promote chaos, poverty/crime and laziness, and see meaning in all of it.

And why would these be promoted?

Even you concede meaning can be created.

We could also posit that in theological terms, Christianity does not offer any 'meaning' either. Consider that Christianity does not answer 'why are we here?' or what is the grand scheme of things: it merely posits that God exists and created man. But for what purpose? God cannot experience loneliness or desire for company, since he is perfect. Because God is eternal, there must have been as much time behind him as before him, meaning something prompted him to create at some point in non-time. But God is supposed to be immovable and self-contained. Because Christianity states that God is perfect, all-powerful, and all-knowing, there is no answer to the question concerning meaning to the existence of humans.

wow you're right, ive never seen this argued so coherently before. you should post this everywhere else besides Holla Forums to get the message out!

I believe you're a faggot, OP. You're either some tard who is so stuck on the red herring of Christianity you just won't let it go, and would rather divert energy purging Christians from WN than fighting kikes, or you're a kike D&C shill trying to promote infighting amongst WNs. Either way, go; go and never return.

That's 100% true. When you look at the rise of the "religious right" in America, it's entirely entwined with Zionist kikery. This may not be obvious to the masses, but what is obvious is that there's an unwholesome motivation going on. For years, this smell caused me and I'm sure many others to shy away from right-wing politics, which looks an awful lot like stereotypical (((D&C))).

Anti-traditionalists are communists, no exceptions. The only one here with jewish delusions is you

And I know you're an idiot, believing in the inventions of ambitious men and perpetuated by preachers and clerics who would otherwise be out of a job.

Please kill yourself.

I grew up as a Christian, but I do not consider myself one anymore.
I hate the religious right "MUH ISRAEL" cucks in America even more than the left, as they subvert our movement from within and discredit us from the general populace.
Also, if we're ever going to win this war, we're going to have to do some VERY un-Christian things.
However, if we were ever able to somehow un-cuck Christianity and have a full-on crusade and take the holy land back from the kikes and mudslimes and exterminate them in the process, count me in.

I do admire many historical Christian leaders though, such as King Baldwin IV.
If only there were more of us today like him.

If Christians can support the interests of European peoples, I welcome them. If pagans can support the interests of European peoples, I welcome them.

You're trying to sow dissent where none truly exists. We are all united in the meme power of Kek. May you die a painful and meaningless death.

Jesus whipped kikes out of the Temple, remember.

Spooks, all of it, when will you Holla Forumsyps see through your haunted super ego?

Get out of here you living meme.

And why would we want to take back the "Holy" Land? It has no strategic value or any valuable resources in great measure - it would be a war for a land merely because of a fiction that said some legendary characters supposedly passed through. A ridiculous waste of time, money, and effort.

To exterminate the kikes and mudslimes.
I don't give a shit about the land or any religious value that it holds.

Personally, I have witnessed family put religion above blood and race, was well as neighbor.

The most spiritual I have felt in decades, is this past year praising Kek and reshaping reality with dank memes.

Anyone who thinks the pope should still be taken seriously is a christ-cuck.

EVERY single religious organization in my city is helping "refugees" and illegals instead of American citizens - especially white people.

It's time for something new, something old.

It's time for KEK.

fedoras are completely morally degenerate, and neo-paganism is larping (also every pagan I've met is a hardcore leftist/hippy)

Holla Forums rags on catholic leadership (rightly so) but irl white catholic communities are pretty based, in my experience

spook is a Holla Forums meme

fuck off

The concept of spooks and the notion that spooks are "bad" are themselves spooks. Checkmate, Stirnerite.

Agreed.

Christianity at its root is liberalism and it rightly belongs on >>>Holla Forums

Rightist movements are based on Natural Law.

So I read some Stirner

It seems to amount to rands "objectivism" in that it glorifies the most pointless self effacement.

The gist seems to be "rectified is a social construct and therefore does not exist and is not impactful"

We now know that concepts like rectitude not only do physically exist as neurological configuration, but also serve as evolutionary AIDS. Creatures with these shared concepts of social hygiene lived and thrived together, and creatures without would often be rejected, both in the reproductive sense, and in the long con of memetic immortality.

What Stirner is saying is categorically untrue and philosophically pointless. It could be useful if you were so developmentally retarded that you were basically emotionally adolescent, and required a Camus-esque "nothing matters but what I experience moment to break free of convention and set to work creating a personality. To one who has exceeded this momentary rebellion against convention, stringers work is not particularly interesting. That's probably why it's not really academically relevant or scientifically useful. Some philosophy is, you know?

I guess if you just steal more fucking memes, you'll get us on board, faggot.

Also, the Odinic pantheon is correct.

Sage for Holla Forums faggots.

Remember to spam all anti-Christian threads

SAGE