God has Something to Share

Alright so you awake one morning to see a bearded man in a toga, who's quite tall, maybe 7"5'?

"Who are you?" You respond.

"I am the Lord, Thy God."

holyshit.png

"Is homosexuality, or at least same-sex sexual activities a sin?"

"I don't give a fuck. Kind of gross, but we all do things behind closed doors. (Well, except for me of course.)"

The room fills with a magnificent gust of wind. And at this point it is obvious to you that you are standing before the Lord Himself, who in his infinite love has decided to visit a neckbeard NEET at 2 pm.

"Well looks like you've already wasted your one question. Goodbye."

"Wait, wait!! I beg of you! I have to admit that one wasn't of great importance, but you know, standing in front of My Lord and all, I had a hard time thinking."

"Very well, I will give you one last chance. If you screw this up, I'm leaving. I've got a long day ahead of me; creating boulders so heavy I can, and paradoxically. can't lift them, diplomacy with Satan, etc. It's not like I just sit around up there."

"user, I am here to answer one and only one question for you, no matter what it is about."

"Well God, I guess I'd like a bunch of money, $2, but I suppose $1 would also be fine."

"Goddammit you're a fucking faggot. I said that I would answer one question not give you one thing. I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time here. It's the Sabbath, and I was going to get high, jack off, play video games, and shitpost. So cut to it, mortal."

"What happens when we die?"

"Well the thing user, is, that you're the only soul on earth. You're going to have to live the life of every human being that has ever existed and ever will exist. Anyways, I'm pretty eager to get to the gym. Civilize the mind, but make savage the body. Later."

nice, literally everyone with an IQ above about 110 has had this idea at some point

congratulations, you're probably the tripfag with the highest IQ

Which part? The pseudo-solipsist view you're the only real person? Or God answering one question for them? The answer to both is probably yes, anyone old enough to be here has probably wondered this. But my question, as implied in OP, is what would you say/do?

Sorry forgot to add the you are everybody and you have to live everybody's life, as a series of consciousness never ends. Though I'd say fewer people have contemplated this than the two listed in Would you terrify you to know that you have to live the life of every single other person? I mean if that or death, meaning the total cessation of consciousness are the only two chances (not that I'm implying they are) then I'd probably pick death. How excruciating can nothingness be?

>>>/islam/

Fuck off, cunt every idiot has these kinds of ideas stop trying make yourself feel smarter.

Alternatively, tripfriends and anons are welcome to chime in with alternative questions they'd ask God. Honestly I feel like after a deal of reflection I'd probably not ask about what happens after death. Afraid of the possibility of bad news. My weak and frail 24 year old body has aged due to years of heavy drug use and alcoholism. Sure hope those brain vats from Futurama come around eventually.

Also, tripfaggs should hang themselves. Fucking attention hungry whores.

Dude that guy wasn't me. In fact I don't consider 110 a high score, but that was probably the point. You can think I'm cognitively disabled with an IQ of 85 for all I care.

Anyways a question/OP doesn't have to be particularly intelligent to still be an enjoyable conversation. Consider for instance the thread yesterday where was a nuclear fallout and you had to fuck one of two ugly chicks (why not both, I don't know.) Still a good time was had bay all most in that thread.

I don't fucking care. Answer this question though, why do you feel the need to use a tripcode without any reason?

this

Tripfags really aren't cancer. I'd say 2/3 of the time I post I leave out the trip. Tripfags, when in small numbers, are a vital part of the imageboard ecosystem. Particularly here at 8ch. See a thread created by a tripfriend you don't like, hide it. See a post created by a tripfriend you find annoying, hide that too. Tripfags should make up no more than, let us say, 20% of users here. They provide a distinct flavor to the community. Some tripfriends fight with one another, or more commonly anons bitch at tripfriends. A tremendous waste of time because why would I care what someone thinks of me on an anonymous/tripfriend imageboard. In short, it makes browsing here more exciting for me. You may not like it, but you probably don't like 80% of the conduct here, so it's no big deal really.

Is my own enjoyment not enough to of a reason to use a tripcode? There were a few moments of weaknesses where I considered dropping the trip then generating a new one, but old habits die hard friendo.

Sorry I'm tired

"What single sentence could you respond with that would result in the greatest benefit for mankind?"

Thanks for being on topic. It's truly appreciated. That's a good one, unfortunately I'm not that selfless. If that's what you would have genuinely said, I'm surprised you hangout here.

Oh also it triggers you. Which I kind of get a kick of.

Sage for off-topic.

You enjoy the attention, don't you? You fantasize about the common user sucking and gobbling up your dick, you ache for the attention of the anons, you are hungry for the praise, aren't you? Oh Opiatefagg you are so smart and beautiful, you make this wretched website better, oh Opiatefagg fuck me in the ass with your magnificent dick! This is the thing you are seeking, Opiate, THIS is the thing you are actually seeking Opiate. Admit it, you are as thirsty for attention as a whale stranded on a desert is thirsty for water. Admit it!

Thomas Jefferson had a policy, where when asked a question about a scandal, such as having a child with one of his slaves. He simply ignored it, always a good policy to stand by.

However against my more sensible intentions I will answer your denigrations.

Not especially I could take it or leave it. You may not believe it, but I tripfag for myself. Not because I want to live on as some unsung hero of the internet. (Which I never will be, nor would want to be.)

Well a compliment here and there is nice. But I'm not here to chase tail, in fact I strongly doubt that even you believe that. If you do, it's OK, you'll grow up eventually.

Little confused on this one, I'm not 0PIATEFag. I actually figured 0PIATEFag was a role-player, but I guess I was wrong about that. Good for him. But no, once again I'm not trying to become some idol of the board. Just tripfag occasionally and shitpost. I mean the board's slow, you can just ignore This is the thing you are seeking,

No in fact, when this board blows away in 4-6 months you'll never have to hear about me again, and few, if any will ever think about me again. And that is preferred.

See answer above.

Well considering I've already answered the question three times, I don't see the point of wasting my time or yours. Feel free to post in my board for anything on-topic.

Shouldn't have saved, pretty tired fam

Fuck I mean, saged* I need some sleep

I love you, Opiatefagg.

Aww thanks fam. You too

Sage because God knows everyone's gonna bitch at me if I don't. At least I'm presently on page 1.

Bamp