I'm going back to halfchan...

I'm going back to halfchan. I know that's used as an insult al a "back to reddit" because we masturbate on feeling superior to those bullchaners (wow, attaching "bull" to a preexisting word, tell me how we're better than Holla Forums and it's "rulebull" again?), but this place is unbearable. The two reasons why I left, gamergate and free speech, are both null anyway. Gamergate is a playground for underage redditors and free speech only brings Kennedi check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em check em spam and unbearable repetitive obnoxiousness anyway. I want an actual place for discussion in which more than 3 people communicate and actual fun, noteworthy events to pop up once in a while. I want a place where "user" means something, where an actual diverse cast of different viewpoints and ideologies can communicate anonymously and things don't devolve into furious reddit-style circlejerking after a few posts (hence the replies to this very thread). Oh, and the high density of redditors is another reason too. Looking back, I wonder why the fuck I didn't leave immediately when copypaste started advertising on reddit. Who in their right minds would be that fucking stupid? Even luggage lad didn't engage in such degeneracy. And the fucking post errors are ridiculous. I know edge lords are going to spout "hhahaha LOL good riddance u bullchanner!!11 And stay there xdddd!!!11!", but I'm only in pursuit of a fucking working site in which you can actually post shit. What bothers me the most is that this place had potential. It could've been so much more. We could've had thriving little active communities all the way down the board list, with useful stickies and information dumps and posts everywhere you looked. We could've been the go-to site for everybody's obscure hobbies, except less autistic than reddit turned out to be. Imagine if we had a userbase the size of reddit, but not consisting of the same autists as reddit like we do now. Creatable boards on an IB site seems like such a fun concept, yet copypaste and the cancerous elitism of the userbase blew it. You fucking fags, you made it all go to waste. Of course, that's not to say it's entirely your fault. Some blame has to be put on the godawful administration and moderation of this site, too. Copypaste and Jim straight up don't know how to run a site. They can't make a fucking functioning system without spilling all it's shit every 2 minutes. They, despite knowing making a platform dedicated to free speech would put them under attack, failed to take any measures and fell susceptible to ddos after techincal attack after moderation infiltration. And they hired josh. When the userbase was actually at it's strongest in terms of numbers, although the post quality had dipped since the exodus, they took the jump to Next and didn't complete it, losing a shitton of their users on the way. And in doing so they let Holla Forums, who seem to be actually competent in terms of sustaining a culture and memes, attack us at or weakest, and in doing so they lost even more users. Holla Forums isn't going to be a story of warriors that overcame the corrupt 4chan like all that patriotic OC from exodus-era Holla Forums played it up to be. It's going to be a story of what not to do, and either Holla Forums is going to consume the rest of the site and we become nothing more than stormfront.com's secondary base with remnants of IB culture thrown in, or our consistent streak of losing users and being insufferable pieces of shit that no one would deliberately go to a site and talk to catches up to us and the entire thing wanes off and dies. Enjoy, fags. Enjoy being ever so confident in telling me to leave because I'm a dirty halfchanner. Enjoy riding this sinking ship and not realizing you were on the wrong side until your corpse is already drenched. Enjoy continuously siding with the cripple and the jew, despite their repeated fuck ups. Enjoy being so obsessed about "OC" despite not having one drop of talent in all of the userbase. Enjoy 2 active boards, one slowly being choked to death by it's own spam, and hundreds of inactive dead ones. Enjoy filtering or saging everyone you disagree with and then calling tumblr the hugbox. Fucking enjoy all of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/shVXaWHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/reddit/

Actually, I agree with most of what you wrote, but seriously, redo your post with paragraphs. This shit is too important to not have anyone read it. My eyes hurt just from trying.

tl;dr

tl;dr

Post pics of your sister before you leave?
At least you'll have contributed something more suited to 8ch than a wall of text which nobody read.

I'm genuinely intrigued by what it might say, but I really can't be fucked to trudge through that poorly constructed pile of shit.

Hurry up and fuck off.

He will come back, anons.

They always do.

I'm going back to halfchan.this place is unbearable.gamergate and free speech.check em check em spam. furious reddit-style circlejerking.the cancerous elitism of the userbase.Copypaste and Jim.techincal attack/moderation infiltration.josh.

Fairly confident this is pasta and too long to read and get anything out of

Don't go back the moderation is terrible there

I can't believe that OP actually admitted to getting his 12-yo sister pregnant - and on her birthday!!

Yes, keep endlessly spamming your funny little image macros and viral catchphrases like an incessant little parrot. You'd embarrass yourself if you attempted to form any intellectually stimulating statement with your weak, simple mind.

Go back to 4chan. Please. Please take this request seriously. You need to leave. For Holla Forums's sake. Leave, and come back when you know how to shitpost properly. I'm serious. Take a look inside yourself and realize what you need to do. You need to purge yourself of 4chan before you post here. Okay? I'm fucking serious. Please don't just post more after reading this. Stop posting and listen to me.

Stop. Posting. Holla Forums does not want your fucking iFunny funnyjunk fakebook reposted text/facebook screencaps. We do not want it.

Leave.

This shit keeps me undecided, on one he made some pretty good points, too good to be a pasta but on the other hand… what reason did he have to write such a wall of text if he is going to leave anyway? It probably is a pasta meant to waste the reader's time.

i masturbate to pictures of dead dolphins doing the macarena and screaming at little children piling up on the curb while business men with bluetooths cum all over them simultaneously screaming stereotypical phrases like "yeah im on my way jim" and "the stocks are looking great this year" damn right the stocks are looking good my dick gets rock hard just looking at that shit go up on the charts if scooby doo had rabies the show would be hilarious. Shaggy - "Hey Scoob" Scooby Doo - "TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL" and foams from his mouth lol

tl;dr

Also OP is a nigger

you guys are all a bunch of wankstains, this pasta was spammed all over Holla Forums for weeks. If this is new to you, you are a total faggot.

Patek Philippe & Co. is a Swiss watch manufacturer founded in 1851, located in Geneva and the Vallée de Joux. It designs and manufactures timepieces and movements, including some of the most complicated mechanical watches. It is considered by many experts and aficionados to be one of the most prestigious watch brands along with Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, Breguet, and A. Lange & Söhne. Past owners of Patek Philippe watches include Pope Pius IX, Queen Victoria, Victor Emanuel III of Italy, Christian IX of Denmark. Polish watchmaker Antoni Patek started making pocket watches in 1839 in Geneva, along with his fellow Polish partner Franciszek Czapek. They separated in 1844, and in 1845 Patek joined with the French watchmaker Adrien Philippe, inventor of the key-less winding mechanism. Patek Philippe & Co was founded in 1851. Patek Philippe pioneered the perpetual calendar, split-seconds hand, chronograph, and minute repeater in watches. The Henry Graves Supercomplication timepiece, made by the luxury watchmaker Patek Philippe in 1933 for the prominent banker Henry Graves, was sold at Sotheby's in Switzerland. The sale smashed the world record for the most expensive watch ever sold at auction, which was previously held by the same watch. In 1999, it was sold to Sheikh Saud Bin Mohammed Bin Ali Al-Thani of the Qatari royal family, for $11 million.

Yeah I might too, well not Reddit. But another chan

found the link

pastebin.com/shVXaWHQ

APR 2ND, 2016

I'm going back to halfchan.

I know that's used as an insult al a "back to reddit" because we masturbate on feeling superior to those bullchaners (wow, attaching "bull" to a preexisting word, tell me how we're better than Holla Forums and it's "rulebull" again?), but this place is unbearable. The two reasons why I left, gamergate and free speech, are both null anyway. Gamergate is a playground for underage redditors and free speech only brings Kennedi check em spam and unbearable repetitive obnoxiousness anyway. I want an actual place for discussion in which more than 3 people communicate and actual fun, noteworthy events to pop up once in a while. I want a place where "user" means something, where an actual diverse cast of different viewpoints and ideologies can communicate anonymously and things don't devolve into furious reddit-style circlejerking after a few posts (hence the replies to this very thread). Oh, and the high density of redditors is another reason too. Looking back, I wonder why the fuck I didn't leave immediately when copypaste started advertising on reddit. Who in their right minds would be that fucking stupid? Even luggage lad didn't engage in such degeneracy. And the fucking post errors are ridiculous. I know edge lords are going to spout "hhahaha LOL good riddance u bullchanner!!11 And stay there xdddd!!!11!", but I'm only in pursuit of a fucking working site in which you can actually post shit.
What bothers me the most is that this place had potential. It could've been so much more. We could've had thriving little active communities all the way down the board list, with useful stickies and information dumps and posts everywhere you looked. We could've been the go-to site for everybody's obscure hobbies, except less autistic than reddit turned out to be. Imagine if we had a userbase the size of reddit, but not consisting of the same autists as reddit like we do now. Creatable boards on an IB site seems like such a fun concept, yet copypaste and the cancerous elitism of the userbase blew it. You fucking fags, you made it all go to waste. Of course, that's not to say it's entirely your fault. Some blame has to be put on the godawful administration and moderation of this site, too. Copypaste and Jim straight up don't know how to run a site. They can't make a fucking functioning system without spilling all it's shit every 2 minutes. They, despite knowing making a platform dedicated to free speech would put them under attack, failed to take any measures and fell susceptible to ddos after techincal attack after moderation infiltration. And they hired josh. When the userbase was actually at it's strongest in terms of numbers, although the post quality had dipped since the exodus, they took the jump to Next and didn't complete it, losing a shitton of their users on the way. And in doing so they let Holla Forums, who seem to be actually competent in terms of sustaining a culture and memes, attack us at or weakest, and in doing so they lost even more users.
Holla Forums isn't going to be a story of warriors that overcame the corrupt 4chan like all that patriotic OC from exodus-era Holla Forums played it up to be. It's going to be a story of what not to do, and either Holla Forums is going to consume the rest of the site and we become nothing more than stormfront.com's secondary base with remnants of IB culture thrown in, or our consistent streak of losing users and being insufferable pieces of shit that no one would deliberately go to a site and talk to catches up to us and the entire thing wanes off and dies.

Enjoy, fags. Enjoy being ever so confident in telling me to leave because I'm a dirty halfchanner. Enjoy riding this sinking ship and not realizing you were on the wrong side until your corpse is already drenched. Enjoy continuously siding with the cripple and the jew, despite their repeated fuck ups. Enjoy being so obsessed about "OC" despite not having one drop of talent in all of the userbase. Enjoy 2 active boards, one slowly being choked to death by it's own spam, and hundreds of inactive dead ones. Fucking enjoy it all.

yea everybody stop being such faggots and start compulsively browsing an obscure image board website all day every day

OP here, I'm back.
Welp, that didn't last long.

you better not be one of those guys that call others newfags for not knowing little details then.

Learn to structure your writing its a fucking strain on the eyes reading that wall of shit you call a rant

Now shut the fuck up and check em

594x290