OPERATION: PERSUADE THE BERNIE PEOPLE

GET THE CUCKS TO VOTE IN OUR FAVOR

Over the past couple of weeks I think the following thought has been in the backs of the minds of many fellow anons here on Holla Forums: what should we do about all the (soon to be) disenfranchised Bernie supporters? Their idol is soon to be eliminated from the presidential race, and I have serious doubts that he will continue to run as an independent. But despite Trump's encouragement, and a rabid fan-base full of naive millennials, some of which who have invested their life-savings in the blind hopes that that will actually have any real effect, I think that Bernie will eventually leave the race either before or at the upcoming DNC convention, and give his nod to Hillary.

Now, like it or not, the Bernie supporters are a large enough demographic to be the key in ensuring the victory of the soon-to-be God-Emporer (vid related), and at the moment they are ripe for the converting. However, we cannot be complacent in our effort to ensure that these Bernie cucks ultimately vote for Trump out of their anger against Hillary. So what is to be done? For one, we cannot employ a general all-purpose strategy because, considering I know a fair amount of Bernie supporters IRL (both in terms of friends and wanted/unwanted acquaintances; yes I live in a cucked capitol of a blue state), they are a more diverse bunch of fags than many on Holla Forums here realise, and one method will not work on all of them. So fire up your fake twatters, goybook accounts etc. and take note of what I will lay out in the rest of this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgW8iy5aEsk

Note that this is NOT a mass red-pill operation: in general, that will only encourage suspicion and mistrust of any 'advice' we offer. Unless you believe those you are trying to persuade to vote for Trump (or against Hillary) are prime candidates for red-pilling, stay away from it. The God-Emperor's ascendency has priority; the red-pilling can come later.

Now from my experience, Bernie supporters can be roughly broken down into FIVE groups (the third and fourth of which I detail here partially overlap), each of which will require different tactics in terms of manipulation (I should also note at the outset that the following tactical advice I give is based on the assumption that Bernie will not run as an independent). So here are my general groupings of our targets:

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-proposed-biggest-tax-hike/story?id=32926722
archive.is/TGjm8
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
archive.is/xB4Ax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. The Pro-Bernie Democrats
These, as you can imagine, are the Pro-Bernie supporters that are (for the most part) registered Democrats that have chosen to support Bernie over Hillary. However, because they are Democrat supporters at heart, they will more than likely flock to Hillary unless Bernie does not give her his endorsement (which I am genuinely not sure about whether he will or not). As such, these voters are our primary targets because, at the end of the day, they want a Democrat in the White House (even if it's a lying, deceitful, corrupt three-faced dyke). On the other hand, because they are democrats through-and-through, they will no doubt be the most difficult to be persuaded to vote Trump.
So what to do about this lot? Simple: persuade them to vote Libertarian, or preferably not at all.
With the former option: well, whether or not Gary Johnson will actually carry any sway this political cycle, given that the Koch bros have decided to back him he cannot be ignored outright. But that said, given their backing he will surely be given some kind of place in the race. I've been hearing his name dropped more and more on MSM as of late so there's no doubt in my mind that Johnson will have some relevance this time around.
On the latter option: just tell them that the system is corrupt, and that their vote won't matter either way. As difficult and painful as it might be, try to convince them that Trump is the candidate that is rigged to win.

2. The Pro-Bernie Independents:
These are by far the easiest target to persuade to our side. For the most part, they are both anti-establishment and anti-corruption, and want change one way or another. These include the blue-collar democrats and the rare-breed Reagan Democrats. They will more than likely vote for Trump anyway, so don't spend too much time on any you know (and don't force the red-pill unless you're sure they're ready for it).

3. The Pro-Bernie SJWs
These need no introduction. We all know who I'm talking about here. From the BLMs, the feminists, the anti-whiters, to the cuckest of the cucks. For the most part, these people are beyond salvation. They have been brainwashed by the Jews governing the left-wing branch of the MSM, and they hate Trump more than anyone. As such, the best tactic to employ with these people is much the same as those in category 1. above.

4. The 'Bernie or Bust' crowd:
Many of those in the previous category can be found here. However there are quite a number of non or even anti-SJWs that fit into this camp, for reasons I genuinely can't comprehend (TJ, The Amazing Atheist from e-celeb YT/banana-ass baby-dick fame is one example). These fuckers are die-hard Berniebros, and will never even think of voting for another candidate apart from Sanders. Some may protest that they'll vote for Johnson or whoever, but in reality the moment that Sanders drops out they will give up and go on suicide watch. These people are a lost cause in any case. Try to determine if your target is one of these types or not before you waste your energy on them.

5. The DUDE WEED LMAO Bernie supporters:
As you can imagine, these lazy-ass stoner fucks probably won't even get out of bed to vote come election day. And even if they do, given that by then Sanders will be long gone, they'll probably just go for Johnson. That said, given that Trump has stated that he'd prefer the states to decide for themselves whether pot should be legal, if one of these stoned-ass fuckers you're trying to persuade lives in a legal weed state, you can try to persuade them on other issues (e.g. "Dude, if we let the Muslims in and they implement Sharia law in your state, no more weed for you man!"). They'll never vote for Hillary because of her being in bed with the pharmaceutical companies, so this is a demographic that is generally low-priority.

Any further recommendations, findings, winnings, post here! Happy hunting faggots!

TBH my experience with Bernie supporters is that there's really only two categories: SJWs and Simpletons.

SJWs, as you said need no intro. They are cancer.

Simpletons, and this may be 50+% of Bernouts. They seem genuinely confused by basic economic concepts like scarcity but are willing to learn. We can get through to them by ELI5 explanations of why Trump's policies are the best.

Some SJWs we can probably get, simply by presuming victory. SJWs are social signalers. They want to signal their support for popular things. Make Trump popular and they will support him. At the very least we can paint Hillary, as we have been doing, as pure evil. A rape enabler, a liar, a thief,etc. If we simply get them to not vote, we win.

I live in Oregon, and this is not true at all. I don't know if you can convince them, but this is bullshit. Remember, Hillary is winning bc of LGBBQ/Feminists, spics, and niggers. Basically the majority of white democrats are voting Bernie (as well as young people, so I guess that's sorta SJW). Reminder, the Unions are behind Bernie. These aren't all SJWs

Screw off shill.

We don't have to convince them to vote for Trump. All we need to do is to convince them not to vote for Hillary: to stay home on Election Day, write in Benie's name on the ballot, or even better, have Bernie run as a third-party candidate. This would divide and conquer the dems and bring Trump victory.

Have you met some with a semi-rational argument for supporting him?

Only things I've ever seen are "Free college," "Destroy capitalism!" and "He's anti-establishment"

The last one applies more to Trump and the first two are jokes.

We need more threads like this instead of Evalion spam threads. I've had good luck by asserting the point that a vote for Hilarry is a vote for establishment, sending the message that it's okay to screw over real candidates as long as someone blue is in the running. Mentioning that Trump is facing similar conditions, and that voting for him sets a better stage for the next election cycle, tends to work rather well. Also rhetoric of GWB bringing conditions for Obama to win in a landslide, though that's just sneaky kike tactics at play. rather than logic.

TL;DR
Why don't you drumpf niggers go whine about it over on r/The_Donald?

this is possibly the finest piece of evidence we have to convince Bernie people: Trump proposing a 13% tax on people worth more than $10 million when running for the Reform Party candidacy in 1999.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-proposed-biggest-tax-hike/story?id=32926722

It shows:
1) Trump is pro-taxing the rich, and has been for a long time (he actually has changed his position since then, but don't mention that)

2) Trump was talking about the 1% way before Occupy Wall Street

3) Trump is extremely self-sacrificing because he would have ended up paying ~$700 million under that tax.

4) Trump HAS experience in the political arena and has been around for a while

5) Trump really is a RINO because he was trying to run 3rd party in 2000

6) Trump is going to save the country lots of money in finances and is willing to do big projects to make the US solvent on its debt: EXACTLY what the country needs.

7) He criticized Pat "1488" Buchanan in his run for making overly-disparaging comments about Mexicans, Blacks, Immigrants etc. so he is a meritocratic guy and not as much concerned with race.

CAN SOMEONE WEBM THIS??? I can't computer.

nice find

you're a fucking idiot. we need the shitvotes to be in our favour, not shillary's whne Bernie is burned out.

I suggest everyone just make pro-berni looking accounts and tweet, blog, whatever, about how you're voting for Trump just to put "corrupt delegate-stealing" Hillary in her place should Bernie lose.

what's that?

archived to minimize shekel distribution.
archive.is/TGjm8

Faggot

Some normalfag expression.

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM. GENTLEMEN, MAKE A REDDIT ACCOUNT, MAKE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! MAKE A FUCKING TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

WE NEED A SLEEPER CELL ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

THEY ATTACK US? WE WILL ATTACK THEM!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

Basically everyone was talking about this chick on hundreds of youtube channels and we had the opportunity to organize and raid youtube because we had practically been invited to do so by a cohort of confused millennials who were being exposed to our ideas for the first time via Evalion.

Rather than organizing we had the coalition of freakshows who are e-besties with our pathetic mods on IRC organized against us to shut down this topic here until the trend passes as it will and no one on youtube even remembers who Evalion was, the content of her videos and the narrative hardens that the Right Side of History won once again. Basically there is a conversation being had that we could dominate that we are not even taking a hand in instead being consumed by faggy leftists spamming our board, shutting down conversation with the help of the mods.

This same bullshit happened with the "Long Live Holla Forums!" spam wherein the board was unusable for days, and continued getting low level raided for a month and the mods simply banned anyone either counter-spamming or criticizing the mods for not just doing their jobs and banning the 'Long Live Holla Forums!' spammers.

Our mods are not Holla Forums and never have been. That's why they have no engagement with the community. Imkampfy also tried to shut down and shill against Trump early on and his cabal of IRC trannies, faggots, and mystery meat used the same exact arguments about 'worshiping some celebrity' arguments to attempt to shame us into silence.

Seriously though. Holy fuck is he based.

This type of shit will make Bernie supporters cream themselves

don't go out goy, stay here. no action goy.

We need to meme this

so it's baseless then

Yeah I think the image I chose is shit, but fuck it I spent less than 2 mins googling to try and find a related image to my thread without Pro-Bernie text embedded in it. Maybe YOU'RE the shill, for not responding to what I actually wrote?

THIS

oh wow good idea

Thanks user, I think we needed something to put us back on track instead of the gorilions of shill threads that have been chocking Holla Forums as of late. While I think this thread may be a bit premature, we should start formulating strategies and going after Berniebros for their support before our agenda would become blatantly obvious (namely when Bernie drops out).

Reported.

So the rumors are true
Holla Forums really is a fee-fees-shielding daycare

I think it would be interesting if converted Bernouts helped turn a blue state like New York into a red one, just to spite Shrillary. I don't like them anymore than anyone else but if we can use them and keep them at arm's length, they can be useful to us.

Project some more, outlier.

Most bernie supporters loathe hillary and polls show that if he loses and it comes down to trump vs hillary (it will) that most would either simply abstain, which is a huge loss of voters for hillary, or would switch to trump even if only to stick it to hillary, which is even worse for her.

So if you know any bernie supporters that are on the fence about abstaining or going to trump, convince them to vote trump, even if just to fuck over hillary.

I don't think you know what 'projecting' means.

No they're not. Donald Trump is going to win with or without them.

The free trade angle is a good one. There are a lot of bernouts who are very anti big business. They think of Trump as a representation of corporate America and are too dumb to realize that Clinton is the actual face of the "globalist" (or as we would say… international jew). We need to push the anti-establishment lefties from this angle by showing that Trump, though rich himself, as a nationalist is more favorable against Wall Street, 1%, elitists or whatever other euphemism you can use.

I voted for Bernie in the primary but I will vote for Trump if it's a choice between him or Shillary. unless I have something really important to do on voting day like if a new episode of GoT or a great new video game is released or something.

Why do the shitskin mods keep shoah'ing or bumplocking these threads? There are plenty of Berniecucks in need of conversion therapy.

I'm beginning to wonder myself.