Alright Holla Forums...

Alright Holla Forums, my mom and little sister is fighting upstairs and my brother just threatened her and she bursted out crying. He tells me to fuck off as I try to calm them both down, but this fucker have been the bane of my existence, I really want to make it clear to him it's not okay to cross me anymore. I've hidden a machete in my room and just ready if he confronts me again. Should I do it? I don't care what happens in my life at this point, as long as I can kill him, and probably my parents too while I'm at it, I'll die a happy man.

Kill him if he attacks you.

Shove him as hard as you possibly can if he's being a royal cockswill again.

Go to the door and shout "NO U!".

Then turn 360 degrees and walk away.

give him the hands

Kill the fucker

Alright I'll try to get him to attack me first, then I'll pull it out and end him.

Though I might even let the law handle him, someone suggested that I put a recorder or camera near. Don't expect a grand ending, it might just fizzle out and be nothing. If something does happen I'll update though.

Good on you, OP, for doing the right thing, and the smart thing.

It is your duty to protect the loli from him. Do whatever you have to.

don't worry OP, I will laugh at you when you fuck up

If you wanna increase the risk, restrain him, then use bondage ropes on him, and photograph

also, prepare how u gon deal with LEOs
incest is bad mmkay

Livestream it faggot.
Phone in one hand, machete in the other.
Put on a pig mask or something.
Post link to livestream.

oh shit, them recurring numbers
if I ever consider him in a sexual situation, it'd be his dead body being fucked by pigs

Also she's 17, I really should've talked to her sooner and help her with her issues. Fuck

there's your problem

he's a big guy

Do it
post pics

No that's stupid. The best way to approach revenge is to just get out of the way and do dope shit in your own life. If you really need to see pain in the person causing your negative emotions to be satisfied and have emotionial peace there's no reason to approach it like a barbarian, have your reputation ruined, and possibly go to jail for it. All you need to do is get your hands on some bacterial cultures and by cleverly getting them in the person you can give them chronic diseases and watch their life force slowly wither away in enfeeblement and die. Do it right and you don't get caught. People tend to only care enough about sudden death to investigate it

This. Just move out and don't cause irreversible damage to others for no good reason.

You have to establish dominance, fuck him in the ass and post pics

Do it.

It seems to me that you are really scared of him because you have to over compensate and have machete near you so you don't piss in your pants.

Just believe me when I say this to you, your machete is not going to do shit for you. I have been in a situations where people have tried to stab me with a knife and atleast two times I have been in a situation where somebody has threatened to shoot me with a gun. All of the times they have pussied out of the situation when I did nit back down and told them to make the first attack count because if I didn't die right away I would have killed them with my hands no fucks given. Amazing how scared people usually get when you describe calmly how you will put your thumbs through their eyes and bent their neck until it cracks. It kind of helps the credibility if you are a bearmode guy and not some fat fuck who has pepsi in his veins instead of blood.

What i'm saying is that if you are a pussy with a weapon it does not matter at all because you will still be a pussy and will gave your ass handed to you in real situation. Now calm the fuck down before you hurt yourself with the edgy post you made. I bet anything that you are a millenial brony aren't you?

You sound like a beta male
I hope that you attack him and he tears you apart and ends your worthless existence

Faggot.

I can understand how anyone putting up with you has their problems. Try deserving some respect by helping him for the first time in your life.

Get a job and share it with him as a deal with who you work for. So one of you is working while the other isn't. That way don't see eachother and have some bond, something to relate to. Be one less problem for him. Fucking hell, your own brother trying to ambish you, how predictably dissapointing. He should kick the shit out of you.

I had a machette pulled on me last year. Doesn't change things. Would have been the death of the one who did it if he took a swing. Ignored it, asked him to show me the bottom of his shoe, checked his shoe, wasn't who I was looking for, let him go.

Used machettes on a job not dangerous really. People try to threaten me all the time. Usually think what will come to their aid is some position of power for them. Isn't. If they call help it is because i'd let them, after them i'd punish the caller. This isn't some advice. This is the way the world is. Animu is shit. You will lose for what you fight for. May as well be for what is worth dying for. That isn't your self respect. You have to earn that, you don't get it from a lack of disgust at you.

Slice his neck OP. Then your family will see you for the hero you are.

Commit sudoku.

Chop his limbs. He will think it twice next time.

This is you opportunity, faggot! Become an alpha by killing him, become an hero!

Every time. Fucking students. Total parasites.
Wouldn't have been anything human, would have been some act, intended to gain ground, inject stupidity.

In regard to women. Only contact should be to their benefit. Women allied with scum, get away from them.

Women pick power sometimes. Choose not to suffer. Not to be victims. The ones that are all loving are the standard. The rest don't give them any thought. Like males sold out to power there's nothing good about them.

If that's your mother your brother has a real problem in unfucking that and giving no credit to the shit she's sold out to. Could be just arguing with him to test his strenght. Women are weird like that. Consider being nice strength which is some mind blowing stuff, but it's better not to have pride. Pride says stop you're good enough and that isn't ever true. Nor what you did good enough. So women being angry is somewhat ok. Shows they expect more so they see you better than you are being.

Could break them up by announcing something good that needs their attention.

Such as an event. They can struggle to keep focus on whatever shit they're into. Press the need for them to resolve it fast, get changed and go somewhere. If full of shit then find something. They might appreciate it on the way or there. Stop them from talking by talking about other stuff which they can add to. All the bullshit they are into could be a substitute for somehing better to do. Adapted to. Fuck it get them focused on something larger.

Not such a bad idea to throw a punch at your brother either. Break them up. Run away with him chasing you. Vain idiot can acnowledge he isn't the best at everything. Tell him of something worth paying attention to. Watch some woman strip or something. Do something risky and stupid. Bring back your mother something to get her mind off whatever the trouble is. Ice cream, some movies, think of something. Take out food and suggest going to where you got it. Find out what the problem is and don't talk about it to fix it. Maintain something better in the air. Base their existance around better things. Set about fixing the problems. The smallest effort does big things. Assurance something is being done goes a long way too. Can build upon that.

I'm 6 hours past my normal bed time and wtf is this post