Dysnomia is on the verge of having another mental breakdown

Dysnomia is on the verge of having another mental breakdown

He went on a board editing rampage the last time he had a meltdown. He's also been editing posts because he's an insecure faggot. Keep spamming Holla Forums and calling him out for being a rulecvck. He's about to break.

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

>1st dysnomia breakdown: archive.is/i7A4x

>Dysnomia deleting posts and permabanning people for trying to discuss how he's abusing his mod privileges: archive.is/vhmpM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fsIYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dysnomia calling out samefags:

archive.is/fsIYY

DON'T SAMEFAG AROUND DYSNOMIA, OR ELSE!

No one believes you, spamfag

i blame josh

Josh is innocent, he is simply a coder for infinity next which works perfectly now hotdud's code has been removed.

16chan.nl/b/

josh is a pee-dough

Shit's getting old freechfags. Try something else, spice things up a bit

How did dysnomia escape his asylum?

no he is not and 16chan does not allow pedos.

josh is a pee-dough and had anal sex with CC

calm down butthurt loser
dysnomia is a philosopher king

who is CC?

just tell me faggot, I probably know it but it could be an acronym for anything.

grow a dick.

You know of it because geass

Just fucking tell him already you piece of shit

Sometimes the board settings don't properly save

Sometimes the settings don't save the board properly.
Go back to drinking glue in silence.

Wew is it that hard to google "CC VV"?

Ima spoon feed you some shit newfag

Why do you faggots care? the fucking site is being run by a datamining mason fat kike pig, one autistic mod can't make things worse than that.

Fuck off Holla Forums

hmm

why can't you and dysnomia kill eachother already so I can stop seeing these threads?

they do this with every board owner/admin. doesn't matter who's in charge when there's an agenda to push

t. dysnomia

t. spamfag

Keep perpetuating that meme, it's exactly what dysnomia wants.

t. spamfag

bump

Jeez you really are that autistic aren't you?

that's not an argument

bump

No one is falling for it autismo.

Actually it is. People use "goon" and "spammer" as a way to silence people they don't like. Just like SJWs call people racists and bigots. It's cultural marxism in its purest form.

poor spamfag is butthurt

You are pathetic. When Holla Forums laughs, they laugh at you, not with you.

Who is laughing in here. It seems like a bunch of butthurt dysnomia cocksuckers desperately trying to defend him (You).

Go back to IRC and have cyber sex with the mods and stop sperging out. Calm down, kid

wew

imagination much?

wew

downboat much? xdddd1!1!!

u wot m8?

OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY OBEY

Oi just obey fuck

Man, I've seen you recently use all this language to try and make yourself seem more legitimate but I'm not surprised you'd say something like this. Go back to freech cukk

I second that, its almost like tumblr and le funny meme 9gag and reddit armi are infiltrating chans to spread cancer…. ==DEJA VU INTENSIFIES==

Oh no, he edited the board settings, i really hate when the bastard does that :O

Eat shit t(o_ot)

This is Holla Forums retard not Holla Forums.

Kill yourself retard, admit it, dysnomia ruined Holla Forums, the user ID numbers have declined substantially in the last 2 weeks.
All because he needs to attention whore and to release his OCD + anxiety + schizophrenia on 8/b/ instead of anywhere else.

You ruined Holla Forums you massive fucking autist
Dysomnia literally did nothing wrong.

no u
now shut up while i bugger your mom.

Honestly this is the best Holla Forums out there. 420 chan Holla Forums is comfy to check in on a few times a week. And all the other Holla Forums boards have their own issues.
There are a few other english language Holla Forums boards I'm sure, but those are the ones most worth noting and they all suck more eggshells than this does.

It's random, it means that quality control isn't really a thing, even the best day's of 4chan Holla Forums where up and down. There are still cool and creative threads here, its own content, and just overall a chill enviroment where you don't get washed out.

Sit on it.

I see the op is whining that Dysnomia edited a pony thread.
oh come on who give a fuck about that thread

bump

Wrong, retard. Here's 2 examples of posts he edited.