Well Holla Forums, I redpilled somebody

It happens to be my dad's friend. He's a very good goy.

And he didn't like what I said. And doesn't want to talk to me anymore because he thinks I'm a rayciss bigot. Here's what he said to me on the Jews not being the "Chosen" people and Jesus hating them.

Also this is redirected from this thread: 74686211

He mocks me here:
"Well Mr. Oak. I must congratulate you on your mastery of Hebrew, as in order to read the Torah, and verify the translation of two Hasidic looking people as correct, you must have mastered Hebrew. Who these people really are is not given or if they are religious people or not. You have given as example of 2 racists and that is all, you should embrace those 2. as you are a racist to."

Complains about reading an attachment which he could've downloaded if it was so microscopic:
"As a side bar, It was quite asinine
to include an attachment of which the only part that can be read (with difficulty) is "EVERYTHING YOU KNOW, BLAH BLAH BLAH" MAIN TITLE. The rest is written in DNA, so small you need a microscope to read it. Also I am not worshiping any chosen ones, I am a follower of Jesus Christ and believe the Bible is written by God, In that Bible it says they are the chosen ones, to go against them is to go against Me."

Brings up my doubt in God:
"You asked me if God really exists when you called me, I sent you proof that God exists, and that God has written the Bible, but you did not look at it. I forgot my premise of not teaching a pig to sing."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And of course I'm a NEET and he makes fun of that, though I don't really care about such taunting:
"You can only eat food provided for you, you cannot drive a car, provide shelter or cloth yourself. You are so damn smart and mature there is nothing I or anyone else can teach you. You will live with your father until he kicks your ass out or he dies, because you are to lame to do anything on your own."

Proceeds to call me a racist bigot at the end:
"I'm sure it will break your heart when I say, Because you are a Lazy Racist Bigot, I do not wish to associate with you. If I should visit your father AT HIS HOUSE, kindly stay out of my sight and way"

And of course I assaulted him when he tried to turn off my computer when he was at my dad's house last time:
". If you assault me again I will kill you. I thought to do it last time, as I had my knife right there, but only on respect of your father , I did not. I am old and you are younger and bigger than me, I will not fight fair. I will not work with you or speak with you, If you are in the same space as me I will deem you as invisible."

As a military veteran, he isn't really an honorable person and more of a thug. Obviously my father has a poor taste in friends.. Probably should arm myself just in case he spazzes out on me, what do you think, Holla Forums?

He's the sidebar picture and the youtube video I sent about the two Jewish "racists": youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0&feature=youtu.be

He particularly refused to acknowledge these truths.

slide thread

Not a slide thread.

slide thread

The problem is this: there are two types of ways of interpreting the Bible. There are dispensationalists, and then there's what's called "replacement theology" or, more accurately, covenant theology. The former are the Christian-Zionist good goys who get their teachings from C. I. Scofield. The latter are the much hated "anti-semites" who interpret the Bible as-is without any outside references, and who believe that only Christians are the chosen people.

A better way to redpill him would be to educate him on the history of the Scofield reference Bible and why it is blasphemous and heretical.

You can also show him Galations ch. 3 to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that jews are no longer the chosen people.

Also, anyone saying you need to know hebrew to read the Bible is retarded.

Interesting thread m8 and as you said the guy sounds like a thug. You make it sound like he barged in and turns your comp off while your using it and if so he is a thug. I mean threatening your friends kid in his home because he started it. Scum. Also you can tell the visible cognitive dissonance when he dismissed your claims not because your factually wrong or hold a bias but because your a NEET. Win confirmed.

slide thread

Yeah he did, that's why I assaulted him and my Dad stopped the fight before it got any worse.

He's not going to listen to me now, as he blocked me on my email. It doesn't matter anyways, I'll be long gone from this place before I meet with this person again.

Okay, but why are you doing this? Being redpilled doesn't mean you have to fight literally every single person that you meet.

Where's the part where you redpilled him, you just got in an argument with a Christcuck, a bigger waste of time there is not.

TL;DR
I'm sure tumblr would love your blog entry
Why don't you go there? :)

Stop being a useles NEET eirther way

clearly an intl slide thread

Have a bump to counter your sage. Nice try Holla Forums ;)

OP here.

Tumblr would kill me irl, besides this isn't a blog, I'm just sharing my experiences with likeminded people.

You seem to despise me for saying what I said.

I'm bored and have nothing else to do with my life.

He took the redpill but it didn't have any effect on him.

Trying not to.

I'm not whining about the military, but sometimes they have undesirables I would not want to affiliate with.

You sound like an autist, a kike, or a man who’s used to making up shit.

I'm.. I'm an autist.

D-don't bully me pls.

You say Holla Forums is like minded people, but you are obviously just your run-of-the-mill redditor/dumblr blogger. You post about your everyday affairs as if anyone actually gives a shit. That is the behavior of someone who's used to username-identity based internet communities.
GTFO nigger, you don't belong here. ;)

It's okay brudder, this is a VERY autist-friendly community. You'll fit right in.

What makes you think we are concerned with your failed redpilling attempt?

It would make a great blog post though

W-well okay. Even though I've never been on jewdit or dumblr during any part of my life, I suppose I'll just leave the only imageboard that had similar opinions to mine… ;(

Okay man, guess I'll just go then.

No, I feel very outside of this board. I can't fit anywhere. I'll always be that fucked up piece of the puzzle.

Or you could lurk more before you post…

No, don't go! We value everyone's opinion here. :) even if you happen to have autism. I'll let you in on a lil secret: I'll bet 40% of the posters here have some form of autism, but that doesn't keep them from creating tons of redpilled memes to spread to filthy normies.
Just make a shrine to hitler and Kek in your closet, read up on da joos, and call everyone who disagrees with you JIDF, reddit, or Holla Forums

If you belong in the puzzle then there will always be a place for you, even if that means reconstructive surgery.

Tell your father than his friend claimed he would kill you. That should end their friendship.

His reaction sounds pretty extreme, I'm gonna give you some points. Let me know how you argued.

1. Did you go completely autistic and say a bunch of things that didn't really go together well?

2. Were you using words like "kike" or "nigger"?

3. Were you talking down to him like he was a child, like you are always right and he is always wrong? Because if some ones older than you than never do this, they fucking hate it.

4. Were you bugging him? Was he into the conversation or did you just keep bugging him like an annoying kid.

5. Did you joke around a little and let him understand that it was just a discussion and nothing personal?

6. Did you make your points unashamed and confidently? Or did you awkwardly bring this stuff up making you sound crazy and ashamed of yourself?

How did you end up hitting him? That seems unreasonable for a political debate.

If he wants to be left alone, then i would say just leave him alone at this point.

I would say you need to get out more, you are not some white Aryan warrior fighting against the world. You're just one guy with an opinion.

I understand he is partially to blame, but i don't want you to think about that. Be completely reflective and work on improving yourself.

this is how a woman thinks.

Unfortunately I have told him this but he doesn't care as he's been friends with this asshole for sometime now.

He told me he was a very irritable person but for some reason liked his company?

1 and 3 btw. I'll post my message before he sent me all this.

"Okay, here's why you should stop worshipping the "Chosen" ones.

*I gave him an image*

Also, here's a youtube video confirming that you're being used as a slave by them and they hate nothing more but the goyim's guts, aka nonbelievers, you, me, everyone else. If you've read the Talmud it has some very sickening things in there about what they do to the goyim.

Worship them more, goy. Don't free yourself from the Eternal Jew. And by the way, Jesus hated them, here's what he told them when they were conversing with him: “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”
“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” (John 8:39-47, NIV)
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Our Greatest Ally
Just your daily reminder.

The Jews today are not God's "Chosen" people, they are Khazars and converts to the faith. Furthermore, they are Christ-deniers, worshipping or even liking them is hypocritical to the Christian religion. You do realize Europe threw them out for various reasons at various times because they were such an evil bunch of people, right?

Either you're brainwashed or I'm speaking nonsense here. I think it's the former."

don't ask for pity, just be more reflective and work at changing
i like this thread, don't leave i want to help you work through your issues.

You know what to do

Hate to break it to you, but you didn't redpill him. And I don't think this story is even true.

If it wasn't true why would I be posting about it. You think people would just lie, on the Internet?

First of all, he believes he worships Jesus. This is a snarky and unnecessarily hostile way to start off.

You need to be less dogmatic, In his mind Jews are people. Will he believe something so far from his view of reality as soon as he reads it? i would start with the lobby and the Banks. Mention Jews later, once you have him hooked. The Talmud can be used for examples, but remember most Jews are Faithless. Also user, even though most of our enemies are Jewish deosnt mean most Jews are enemies.

Don't Holla Forums meme outside of Holla Forums

did he? i know he spoke out against evil, but did he really hate?

will he get what you mean by this?

there is a nice way of saying this.

you need to calm down man, leave this guy alone for a while to let him cool down.

You're a stupid motherfucker who can't do anything right.

This quote made me think of you. Stay strong, autism brudder!

Slide or just retarded. This is not redpilling, you totally failed!

Well, I'm not very good with persuading people so perhaps I did come off a little too hard.

I have an IQ of 119, what's yours, dickface?

I appreciate the concern, I care about you too, user. As for everyone in this board, more or less.

Yes, I totally failed. But one must fail in order to succeed well, otherwise you don't get anywhere.

Wow, you fuckin sperged out,dude.

I'm King Sperg, lord of the Sperglords. Bow before me, Holla Forumsack.

We Holla Forums bros gotta look out for each other! Which reminds me, have you taken your meds today? You seem more autistic than usual.

I don't take medications for my autism, I take anti-depression pills tho.

Are you autistic too?

He must have skipped over Romans 10:12 to hold such an opinion.

Have you told him his God is the jewish race yet? Maybe he'll rejoice in knowing his glorious pozzmaster actually exists, and can be consulted. Who knows, you might just redpill him back to front like back in the old days?

No, thankfully jesus didn't fuck me in the butt too hard when it comes to ge-netiks.
I take meds for depression and PTSD
Part of my therapy is seeking out unfortunate souls on internet forums to bring them some encouragement. Looks like I can finally take a break for today since I can check you off my list for helped soul of the day. :)

He's a vet and you're a wizard. I'm honestly willing to put more stock in the perspective of somebody who's done something with his life.

I.. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not with me. Am I being bullied?

Nah, I doubt it. He's a 60 year old electrician who's naturally stubborn on being given different information. Babyboomers imo are just like SJWs except they're more tolerable…

Well I did tell you he was a very good goy.

He's not a combat vet if that's what you're saying. He was just an Airforce guy who worked on planes. You shouldn't have respect for pussies, especially a dishonorable pussy, user.

Yes, you're being rused. Your autism shields you from social cues needed to understand nuanced humor. You are a genetic dud who needs to be purged from this earth. You act like 'redpilling' your dad's friend is doing some good, when the reality is, you will never be able to do anything worthwhile except killing yourself. Every minute you spend on this earth is very selfish. The only honorable thing to do is end your life, and do your caretakers a favor by not using up their resources anymore. Fuck off and honorably kill yourself. You won't be remembered.

The khazar theory is completely bullshit and has been debunked long ago. You're an idiot for trying to use it.

He served his country in a technical field and then went into a skilled trade as an electrician? Sounds like an A-grade dude to me.

Agreed, which is why I'm mocking OP and hope he returns to his wizardchan hugbox.

Nah, I'll live to see another day. Everyday. If it comes to that I'll livestream it here though, okay buddy?

So then explain to me what's real then.

I admit, I am a pussy. But even if he isn't one, he's still dishonorable, which is worse than being a pussy all together.

Okay. Stay strong bruv

Thanks, but don't be a dick to me ever again or I'll come find you and we'll have a little "chat" about it. And trust me, I maybe a NEET but I can hire people to track down your IP address for a very cheap sum.

Whether or not I want to come over there and exchange "greetings" is another topic. though.

Neuroplasticity, it's a bitch. The only way to red pill someone like that, is to be an incredibly empathetic friend who leads them to (((the truth))) internally, personally. I'm sure, just as you found truth in your own path as a normal person, he would have as well being that old. This unrequited truth is the most important of all, without it we are literally not alive. Never think you, as one person, can give another person THE truth, only your own version of it. People are torn up and seared in this day and age, it's very hard to do this with someone, but it's the only way you can unlock true willpower. Otherwise you're just walking around with your heart up your ass, to be quite frank. People have many attachments to the idea of gods and higher realms, because they are it, just in a very obscure condition. They want to return home, but they are lost without a map. The true redpill energy comes to you when you can actually take your knowledge to the field, and repair the consensus reality that 99% of mankind is trapped inside of.

Rich Jews and Christians are forcing memes to get stupid poorer Jews and Christians to "fight" each other in this system of ours.

Both are saying the other one is trying to destroy them.

This game has to stop. It's destroying BOTH of us and not helping the poor people coming in.

Either they want us all to die or they're ignorant of the aftereffects of this little cat and mouse game.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

I WAS SO CONVINCED TOO FUCK.

You're better than this bro

I just want to add my two shekels: some people are incapable of being convinced. I'm more than willing to believe personality disorders, tism, and other mental shit do exist. Kikes just like to try and sell overpriced drugs that may or may not actually help people.

Narcissists for instance won't change their mind for any reason, can make shit up to try and appear smarter than you (in order to get attention and praise), and just generally act like kikes. They are offended by the mere suggestion that they are wrong, no matter what it is. They also hate the suggestion that they are ignorant or uneducated about something, as if they already know all there is to know in the world, how dare you tell me something I don't know.

Just pointing out that you win some you lose some. The non-autist made good suggestions. You sperged out a bit. I recommend studying conversational persuasion skills, as you seem to lack an understanding of social norms and possibly social cues based on your posts in this thread. You sound like an aspie, no offense.

Basically though, it's better to use curiosity and interest to attract the person to the red pill rather than "giving" it to them. You can lead a horse to water, etc. Generally this should be done by hiding how much you know so that you are on equal footing, and discussing these ideas from the stand point of A. just having been exposed to the red pill or B. cognitive dissonance.

Examples:

I admit this requires them to not be a total sheep that never looks anything up on Google.

Nice blog post faggot

Good post.

I'm sick of this inhumane treatment of society at large.

Th-thanks guy!

Just how insecure are you? Also your actions were fucking stupid and required more thought than just "Hey! I should redpill this guy immediately!"

I've also been noticing a ton of antiwhite stereotypes being said by millennials, my friends, coworkers, etc and it is absolutely unreal. And these are said by white people no less

t. californian
it fucking sucks here

ProTip: Don't insult people by calling them brainwashed and other crap. Also never talk like you're on an image board, outside of an image board.

OP you fucking idiot. You don't start with the jews. Every white person born after 1944 has been raised and indoctrinated their entire life to have a knee-jerk reaction about neo-nazis if you say anything about jews.

You start with the more mainstream conservative arguments about crime, immigration etc. Or just bring up things like fergusson without bringing up race. Then you gradually get more explicit.

That's not what the New Testament says, you know, the book that actually constitutes your religion

you didn't red pill anyone

I've been reading through the KJV Bible lately, going in chronological order starting with the Old Testament. I have yet to see any passage that says Hebrews are "the" Chosen people. They're a Chosen people, sure. But there's a huge difference between "a" and "the" Chosen people.

Autists shouldn't try to redpill people. Their inability makes them unable to distinguish between when their points are being made and when they're just annoying people and driving them further into the blue.

If you're not good at dealing with people in ordinary day-to-day interactions, what in God's name makes you think that you can redpill someone? Your hamfisted attempt probably just made this guy vote for Hillary Clinton.

It's even hard for articulate people who are versed in the social graces to effectively redpill people. The red pill is BITTER and people don't want to swallow it, it's so much more peaceful sticking your head in the sand and believing that things will work themselves out for the better in the end. The best redpillers will drop a few crumbs and back away, drop a few crumbs and back away, until all these little crumbs lead the bluepill victim to the truth on their own. That way, the blue-piller thinks that swallowing the red pill was THEIR OWN IDEA. If they feel like it's being forced on them, they will fight back and retch up the red pill like a cat being given worm medicine.

The blue-pilled person has no real choice but to follow those crumbs once they've been left. The red pill is just like the Fed-Ex arrow: once you notice it, it can't be unseen.

This is how someone red-pilled me on the Holocaust. Instead of "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG 1488 4-EVA", the person said they were confused about the cremation issue and how the Germans could have disposed of so many corpses so quickly with such crude ovens when it takes hours for a conventional crematorium to cremate a single body. I just laughed it off at the time, but over the next few days, it lingered in the back of my mind, nagging at me, until I went back for another conversation and more redpill crumbs. THAT is the right way to do it, because if it's clear you're trying to force an agenda on someone else, they will reject the agenda without actually listening to you. Start small, and work your way up to the big picture over time.

i'm bumping this so more people can laugh at you

this is a pretty shitty meme tbh fam

Everyone knows the Khazar theory was made up by Jews to trick Europeans into thinking they were kin. Fuck off; you're not from here.

Nice post. Good advice. This is how we should talk to each other.

Then he wasn't redpilled, you retard.