Sup Holla Forums, long time no see

Sup Holla Forums, long time no see.

There's no weeb thread in the catalog, I assume the BO finally did the right thing and banned animeposting?

SOMEBODY

I count three anime threads, at least five cartoon threads, and I didn't even bother counting the template meme threads.

ONCE

look at our BO here, does he look like would ban anime?

Please use the term cuckimeposting.

No, sudocuck, our BO didn't suddenly become rulecucked like in your deep dark fantasies.

Goon detected.

No, you just can't notice them in a sea of shitposts.
Although anime posting is also shitposting but none the less.

TOLD

ME

BO

NEVER

In all honesty I fucking hate the BO,I hate anime, I hate the sagecucks, I hate the forced memes but I'll keep bumping the threads I hate because I hate the BO and sagecucks even more.

Thanks user-kun. I like the threads you hate so you are helping them stay out of the top of the catalog where I don't have to look for them.

Rare footage of the BO!

That doesn't make any sense

I would explain it but that would just give away too much. Just take my word that it makes a lot of sense

He's being tsundere again.

Don't ever use that kind of language around me again if you don't want your throat slit

kawaii

I do enjoy the chaotic and shitposting nature of Holla Forums but I don't like the majority of the posters here. It would make me happier if they all died leaving me and a handful of top posters alone on this board.

You'll start liking us eventually.

You will love even the spergiest of Holla Forums shitposters and despair

you're literally to stupid to post on this board.

Anyone who does that is a pussy tbh.

anyone who bitches instead of using the tools provided are nigger tier

you're literally too stupid to post on this site

BO shaming is mandatory tbh

tsk tsk
BO hasn't learned his lesson yet. Is it time to start a rebellion?