Why was she in the movie?

why was she in the movie?

why not

Her theft of Wayne's fingerprints brought the Dagget-Bane connection to Batman. As Catwoman, she represented the common critique of Batman that he's a rich schmuck who doesn't make things better for the common people (topical!). And as a woman, she gave Bruce a reason and a way to retire happily.

To prance around in tight leather.

Thank you
Finally someone who sees she had nothing to do with anything important and only served to make cringey moments and ruin the dark tone of the movie.

All the desperate faggots here love her because they think she's hot.

N o
A s S

She succed nolan

The one memorable thing with her was that her heels doubled as blades. Never saw that before.

Because Nolan's a fucking weirdo

because Nolan's a hack
tbh, they should have just stopped the movie after the plane scene

If the movie was made today she would be played by Jennifer Lawrence. I'd take what we got over that.

If a sequel were made, she'd be played by a better actress, but one far less conventionally attractive to the point that it strains credibility that Bruce Wayne would have the hots for her

because Batman Returns was awesome.

Katie Holmes was too much of a TV actor.

Hard to imagine you can find ANYONE less attractive than no-class, no-ass Anne Hathaway. She looks like a retarded doe, and that's from her best angle. Catwoman is supposed to look alluring, mysterious, and resistantly flexible like a whip. Anne Hathaway has none of those things. She's goofy-looking, awkward, inflexible, and moves like Bambi on ice. To top it off she has the body of a 12 year old teenage boy who's going through a growth spurt that makes him all gangly. Jessica Biel was eager to take the role and it would have been pure sex, but we got a teenage boy masquerading as a woman instead. JUST

Jessica Biel is a fitgirl. Would've been pretty sexy famarino.

She wasn't even Catwoman in the movie, simply Selina Kyle, cat burglar.

In a deleted scene, it's revealed that "Selina" is actually her middle name and "Catwoman" is her true first name. A very odd way of handling the issue, I thought.

JGL's name being Robin is the stupidest fucking thing in the movie.

She killed the big guy so Batman wouldn't have to get his hands dirty.

Timberlake ruined her

Why not? She is a popular character, everyone remember Michelle Pfeiffer's awesome Catwoman, and Anne Hathaway's name sounds good in Hollywood. Also, Batman needed a partner who helped him, but since Alfred leaves, and Robin is not yet there, she remained. Yeah, we can argue about how many other helpers Batman had through the years, but the grimdark Nolan-universe is too serious for characters liek Batgirl, I guess…

Also she rekindled the light of adventure in Batman, because he wanted to capture the thief who was so daring and successful. And probably it hurt his ego, that she beaten him so easily and wanted to show her how strong and cool he is because of muh dick

She is nowhere near Pfeiffer's Catwoman, so no.

Anne Hathaway is easier to sell for the producers. Nothing else matters.

Because she let Nolan touch her dick.

Jessica Biel would have been as easy to sell at the time. Not to mention that it's Nolan. He has first refusal on anything Warner Bros wants to make. If Nolan wanted Biel, he'd have gotten her

Jessica Biel is disgusting, Hathaway is hot.

I agree with the second part.

To make the penis rise.

we like to criticize here, to degrade and humiliate women, after all, this is the home of the famous "gamergate" terrorist organization, but I would fuck repeatedly fuck fuck Anne Hathaway given the opportunity, I mean really ram my dick down her throat against her will

To distract the mess of the third act with dat ass

…She looks like a Jew