Sensitve Joss Whedon is back

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

storify.com/Astojap/wehdon-twitter-hate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Report his ass to the FBI and Secret Service. Making these kinds of threats isn't legal.

To be fair, I wouldn't mind if something 'happened' to Ryan. Whedon's still a cockgobbling faggot, though

I don't like Ryan either, but Whedon should be put in his place.

Jesus Christ, what a depraved freak.

he meant he's a giant cuck who wants powerful women to dominate and humiliate him and solve all of his problems

He kind of already has been

Is he in jail yet? Nope.

Surprisingly enough, being a beta cuck nu-male is not actually illegal

Yeah but he is a joke and everyone knows it. Nigger got ran off by twitter harpies complaining about the russian slut not being stronk enough.

Not only that but he set up a whole PAC and gave Hillary Clinton a lot of money.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Stop being pussies. No mercy for the Cuck King. Next you'll be telling me it will be bad for PR or videogame ethics.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Paul "The Cuck" Ryan deserves such a fate for being a neocon traitor.

Same for McCain, Graham, Rubio, & McConnell.

God I hate Rubio.

Was he the rat looking one? I couldn't keep track of all the empty suits running in the primaries.

Cuck pols is one thing but it also looks like he's flipping out over Kidman telling Hollywood mouth breathers to calm the fuck down over the election. He's firing in all directions.

He's not especially rat-like (not to the extent that Ryan is, at least). He's the one who speaks after Kasich

No, that's Ted Cruz. Rubio's the babyfaced one.

Today I will remind them

storify.com/Astojap/wehdon-twitter-hate

I've never seen any of shows, aside from 5 minutes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer(I stopped watching because it seemed like it was trying to be a live action anime.) Should I watch any of his stuff?

Is he really trying to defend or legitimize these people?

He ran an anti-Trump Super PAC. He was going to say it about Trump, but knew he would get too much blow back. Holla Forums is being retarded about this as well and doesn't get how this cuck making a threat to the second person in succession to the presidency can be used to van a huge libshit retard. Bunch of newfags who don't know what the point of digging is or anything.

Firefly and its movie Serenity are pretty good.

No

Firefly's garbage. The only redeeming factor is Morena

Buffy was fun when it was on and I was young dumbass, but in hindsight there's a lot that's cringeworthy about it. I don't know that I'd recommend it now.

YOU SAID IT WAS NOT FUNNY you fucking sjw hypocrite, the irony flies right by their ears

Yeah, Joss really reached out pretty hard when he ripped off Blake's 7 and slapped on some CGI.

He won't get vanned. But he'll get a visit from the Secret Service that he may sperg out about on social media, which would then get publicized on the net, furthering ruining his career, which would be worth the effort completely.

I think you spelled Kaylee wrong.

The Secret Service is required to follow up on all threats. Do you not know how many retards on Twitter and Tumblr that threatened Trump in stupid shitposts got a knock on their door form the Secret Service because people mass reported them in Holla Forums?

If I had a twitter troll account I'd probably use it now to inform Mr. Whedon that rape jokes are never funny.

He means that he's a giant hypocrite and that "violence solves nothing" until he finds someone he wants to be violent to and then he doubles back around and hides behind "it was just a joke".

I think he wants to be fucked by a rhino's horn himself.

SJW confirmed furry?

I get that he's trying to be funny but these kind of jokes legitimize rape culture. Fucking someone to death? Really? In this current atmosphere? Not cool.

To be fair, whiny cunts like Whedon regard "I hope you die in a fire" as a death threat. What he's doing is no different.

Wait I thought he ripped off Outlaw Star for the pilot at least.

Tbh I never liked her that much. It came off like she was supposed to be the innocent one but it came off so forced. Is she good in anything else?

He rips off Cowboy Bebop and probably a million other things too

That and I heard he ripped it off from his libertarian friend Tim Minear. Tim Minear also wrote the script for the Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

You ever notice that he's been writing the same fucking character in everything he's ever worked on? River Tam, Black Widow, and Echo are all the same exact character under Whedon.

River Tam never quipped much. Though yeah I can see a lot of other similarities.

Perhaps not quippy, but he definitely tried to give her quirky lines.

Scarlet Witch

the moment when the Flash dies in Age of Ultron is the most Whedon-esque moment ever filmed

Watch that and you've pretty got the whole gist of Buffy, and Firefly, and everything

That was Green Arrow not Hawkeye. But yes I agree with you.

Shit I meant Hawkeye not Green Arrow. My bad.

Seems like he wants to carry out his hatefuck against McIntosh for not liking his Avenger's movie through imaginary characters.

Poor man's Rosamund Pike

No

Yeah the episode without the magic autistic girl were decent.

I thought you were doing a thing since you called Quicksilver The Flash too

I wasn't I was>>608497 but I mistyped what I wanted to say.

Is Joss actually doing this? If so it'd be funny to see how it turns out.

smh tbh familia

Now this is a Holla Forums thread

men cant be raped you retards.

What the hell is a GOPmurderbro?

He could stump the Trump if he wasn't such a slavergina.
He just Needed to demand the MCU whores like Scarlet to pose naked if he lose and he demanded it to fucking Mark Ruffalo.

Rape jokes are awful!
Unless I'm the one making them :^)

she got her job as a mechanic fucking the last mechanic in the engine room
incoherent SJWhedon strikes again

Men can't be raped by women

They can be raped by males

I know. I always thought he created her because he liked Kitty Pryde or something. I hear her character keeps getting compared to Kitty Pryde.

Calling some a "bro" is not an insult. When will these Social Cuckold Warriors get it through their fucking skulls?

It's like they use insults that offend no one but all their friends believe it offends someone

maybe he should team up with Moviebob and form their own cucked version of the Avengers.

That's wrong you big fat patriarch.

Men can't get raped, even by men, because the act of having sex with a man is the homosexual expression of contrition for millennia of oppression. That's why men can never be raped and that's why white women can never be raped by black men.

You need to check your privilege.

*nods respectfully in shame*

Sorry for having the gall to bring this issue to question…

A cuckold to his very core.