We have top men on it.

The same thing can be said about your sister

stop posting

We should all take the hehpill

are you crazy?

who is >we

post moar forced maymays

using KYS…

give hebe back to the pedos and stop banning things that are legal and don't interrupt others' speech.

dis

disruption is an important aspect of chan culture, rule c u k c

I don't understand what your getting at here.

the way everyone thinks and acts here has been completely shaped and defined by another chan which everyone mocks, even though without those stale, crusty old memes there would literally be nothing to post and no one would even know how to act. in short, you are all the weakest clones of "new anonymoose" cancer from ten years ago, but are too stupid and newfag to realize it. there is not one person here who can come up with anything even remotely oc which might become part of chan culture or legend. it's just newfags meme-spouting 4chan's sfw maymays back and forth to each other and feeling edgy. the mods here are just kids who get off of wielding a little power on a slow and continually dying board with absolutely no oc or new maymays on a try-hard 4chan wannabe clone owned by an old pig fucker who is going to see your data to the highest bidder. the ONLY novelty and innovation here has been board creation, but we've already seen where that's gone. Over 9000 boards and 99.99% of them are dead and abandoned by their owners.

it's comical actually. that's why i stick around. i already know the endgame and am having fun watching it unfold exactly as it should

You sound very superior. What other chans do you go to all knowing user?

none that i'd want you to be part of

my feelers are in pain

By eventually becoming less cancerous.
Hint: Summer is almost over.

necrophilia is a helluva drug, user

Holla Forums thrives on memes

You are exactly the kind of self-appointed arbiter of quality that chan culture has for breakfast.
Unsufferable holier than thous have never been welcome on the chans, so far as I remember, so perhaps you'd feel happier on one of the mainstream sites.

yeah, look at all teh anonymoose in this thread eating my breakfast

enjoy your one-way echo chamber and your rustled jimmies

this

stop concerning yourself with cancer you dumbfuck, you are the cancer.

actually yes. kys

He does not have enough computers for that.

imageboards past 2010 are just cancer incarnate. It's physically impossible for them and their community not to be. Therefore the question is pointless. Look, if you are serious, a way to be less cancerous would be not browsing or posting on imageboards anymore

put >>>/jim/ in the >>>/trash/

he's saying "I want to be able to flood without getting b&"

By stop being fake and gay.

bamping an awesome thread

By making this Bani's board.

By driving out all the Nazi scum, and claiming this board for the Allies.