BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/771118837228007424
vanityfair.com/news/2011/01/quaid-201101
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the guy from duck dynasty?

It's the guy from Independence Day.

Rickard Karstark?

What's he talking about with Hugh Grant and Sienna Miller?

Phone hacks

what a great guy and that's a great dog breed too

tl;dr

Meryl Streep's a hypocrite and Donald Trump was right

Why does santa care about politics?

It's a handy barometer for who's been naughty and who's been nice.

Smh fam, smh.

HELLO BOYS

twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/771118837228007424

You coulda told me that without needing any twitter shit, tbh.

always knew randy was our guy

That's a hat-wearing banana man I'm okay with.

HE'S BACK

In all seriousness his twitlonger is classy and really well articulated. Soft BTFOs are the best ones. Much respect to Cousin Edd.

>You stated in your speech that “when the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.” So true. So why not attack the bullies that run the entertainment news conglomerates. Why not speak in support of their victims. You’ve got bullying galore going on right in front of you, but either you’re pointedly ignoring it or you just don’t have a clue. How nice it must be not to have a breath of fake negative press ever written about you, or lies manufactured against you by dishonest media attacking your character, your spouse, and your career. How warm and fuzzy not to have your home stolen from you by a Warner Bros executive using a forged deed created in the prop house then publicly denigrating and embarrassing you by having you falsely arrested to cover up his crime. How fortunate you are that lucrative contracts have not been cancelled and looted due to the media condemning you with lies and misrepresentations from “anonymous sources”. And I don’t see your passport being illegally revoked by Hillary Clinton’s state department in the service of a corrupt judicial system taking pay offs from Time Warner. When all of these things happened to me, no one in Hollywood, including you, came to my side. Forty years in the business and not one brave soul stepped forward to put in a good word affirming my professionalism and character.

what the fuck

It seems a little gay tbqh to have someone's bare ass on your head.

That's a female's mammary gland.

Perhaps I'm the gay one for not recognizing a breast

also blind

Redpill me on Quaid, Holla Forums.
Is he crazy or does he tell the truth?
vanityfair.com/news/2011/01/quaid-201101

You're assuming those things are always mutually exclusive.

He's a mad oracle like his character in Independence Day

It's a shame Star Whackers never got a public release.

The best Kino never sees the light of of a projector.

Why do people use twitlonger? the whole point of twitter is having it be on less than 140 characters. If you want something longer get a blog, ffs.

For some bizzare reason i thought it was a man ass too
Probably because I saw the banana pic first

It seems easy enough to link on twitter and doesn't require setting up a separate social media account.

He's going to Make Mars Great Again.

you are confirmed for gay.

cute line which reddit forum did you steal it from?

Isn't Randy Quaid like fucking insane?

Only if you believe kikes.

Isn't that the guy from zz top?

i believe jews about the same as the shitposters and non functioning autistics of imageboards. way more the general unwanted refuse of humanity that populates Holla Forums.

I hate that woman, totally overrated and gloryfied by the jews, she stink as an actress the same as a person

btw, im not american so i know (i know)