Bullshit Chrystal Thread

Because why not?
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’–β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’–β€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸ’‹πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜œπŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’šβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

πŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’œπŸ’˜β€οΈπŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’™πŸ’šβ™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’œπŸ’˜β€οΈπŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ’“β€οΈπŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸŒΊπŸ’–β€οΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’“πŸŒΊπŸ’–β£πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’“

β€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’˜πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’•β£πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ‘„β€οΈβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸŒΊπŸ’–πŸ’—β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’•β£β£πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’—β€οΈ

πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’‹πŸ’“πŸ’—β€οΈβ™₯️β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸŒΉβ£πŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ’šπŸ’šβ™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β£πŸŒΉβ£πŸŒΉβ£πŸŒΉπŸ˜β£πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’—β™₯️β™₯️

Is this really you? I'd fuck you so hard tbh

Fuck. Image didn't post.

It's me, but not. I hired Potchan that girl in the pic to post nudes here. She did those pro bono on 16/b/ because she had fun.

Sorry user, it was all,but illusion. If I get to fuck her like she says she wants to, I'll let you know. She's full of shit and just likes to talk. I won't be fucking her.

pics related from her threads here.

πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’žβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’—β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™β£πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ˜

This makes me gay doesn't it?

No, it was a real girl in the pics and she gets off on being lewd for eager eyes. So she probably came over your reactions, or what she imagined them to be.
Am I gay for liking to roleplay a gril? I hope not but who knows.

Also I burned through so many VPN locations spamming Joshchan I can't even respond to any threads over there. I'm not sure which are not banned it it takes 2-3 minutes for a post to go through. I just gave up.

πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’žβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’—β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™β£πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ˜

πŸ’™ πŸ’ž πŸ’œ 🌺 πŸ’“ 😍 ❀️ πŸ’š πŸ’‹ πŸ’— πŸ’™ πŸ‘„ πŸ’ž 🌹 πŸ’ πŸ’œ ❣ πŸ’“ πŸ’š πŸ’— πŸ’š πŸ’œ ❀️ πŸ’ž πŸ’‹ πŸ’™ ❣ πŸ’• ❀️ πŸ’š πŸ’‹ 😍

❀️ ❀️ ❀️ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’œ πŸ’‹ πŸ‘„ πŸ’‹ 🌺 🌹 🌺 ❣ πŸ’“ πŸ’• ❣ β™₯️ πŸ‘„ ❀️

Alison Rapp was fired from Nintendo on March 30, 2016. The story is complicated, but basically Rapp said some pro-pedo and divisive feminist/SJW stuff on her twitter, as well as lewds featuring a 3DSXL. Also she held a second job without telling Nintendo, the undisclosed nature of which reflected negatively on their image as a company. Most think it's the lewds, or even more yet to be seen graphic ones.And it was even better than that.

Despite being an S-Jew, Alison stood for not banning lolicon in Japan due to pressures from international law. Her career is most likely fucked by her own stupidity, as she'll most likely end up with some shit tier dev, or "writing" for a bottom of the barrel blog like The Mary Sue. Also, she'll most likely devolve into an even bigger lolcow and eventually get v&.

As proponents of free speech, degeneracy in general and a pedo friendly environment, I humbly ask that all who feel moved press F.

Alison embodied the values and spirit of Holla Forums.

F

❀️ πŸ‘„ πŸ’‹ 🌹 ❣ πŸ’‹ πŸ’–πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸŒΊπŸ’œπŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’˜β£πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’˜β£πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’œβ™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’•β£πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’œπŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’™β™₯️

β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸ’—πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’šπŸ’“πŸ’•β£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ’™β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’šπŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸŒΊπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’β£β£πŸ’•πŸ’”β£πŸ’πŸ’“β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸŒΉπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’šπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’“πŸ’“

Peak freckles.

πŸ‘„β™₯οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’šπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸŒΊπŸ’œπŸ’•β£β£πŸ˜β£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒΊπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’–β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ‘„πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ’™πŸŒΊπŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ‘„πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ‘„πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’—β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’β£β£πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜β£β£πŸ’πŸ’œπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’šπŸ’šβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’“πŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’“πŸ’“β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’—πŸ’—β€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’œβ£β£

πŸŒΊπŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ‘„πŸ’šπŸ’πŸ’β£πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’žπŸ’“β£πŸ’—πŸ‘„πŸŒΊβ™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’˜πŸŒΊβ€οΈβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ’“β£β£β£πŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Do you have even a basic grasp on why feminist groups exist? Men aren't being raped on campuses. Men aren't scared to walk at night on campuses. Men aren't showing up in any harassment/rape statistics, because women aren't a threat. Men don't live in fear on campus. Feminism isn't about cutting your balls off. Feminists don't hate men. Feminism is women wanting to be able to feel safe, to fight for a community where people are taught that rape is wrong, to make the same pay that men do for the same job, to have the same voice in the community that men have. Some men cry foul, and demand that they have a group too. Men feel sad because they got rejected. Men feel hurt by whatever the fuck. When it comes down to it, Men's "rights" groups tend to lash out at feminists and they often tend to condone rape. You are not an oppressed demographic that needs a support group.

Grow the fuck up, stop worrying about women wanting to feel safe and wanting to be compensated equally for their work, and focus on being the man you claim to be instead of a whiny little privledged turd. Feminists don't make anyone feel unsafe. The only people bothered by them are bigot assholes. You may as well be racist and homophobic too if you are going to shove your heads that far up the safety-shell of your own asses. I know I'm going to get a lot of "rebuttals" over this, but just keep in mind you are arguing with someone with probably 15 years more life experience than you, and I will crush you with logic. And name calling. I'm not above that either, because it's fun. Little bitch boys.
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆ

πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸ’—πŸ’πŸ‘„β€οΈπŸ’‹β™₯οΈβ£πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸŒΉβ£πŸŒΉβ£πŸ’‹πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’β£πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’™πŸŒΊβ£πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸ’šπŸ’“πŸ’˜β™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’‹β€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ’šπŸ’šβ£πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜

got any 2D shit.
Not really into 3DPD

πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’“β£πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸ’β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šβ£πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’žπŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’™β£πŸ’“πŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸŒΉπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’“β£πŸ’™πŸ‘„πŸ’žβ™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸŒΊπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’™β£πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’—β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’š

Not too much, but let me see what Incan do. β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—β™₯οΈπŸ’š

Cyrstal for Holla Forums's worst Tripfag.

I thought that was settled long ago. And without any doubt. ❀️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’‹β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’—

King of the Hill? I grabbed these Connie pics quickly one night to try and dispute the guy that says Peggy Hill was the queen of Holla Forums.

huh? Ah no, I already came from the first pic here
There is a reason there isn't a shit load of king of the hill rule 34

β™₯οΈπŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ’“πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ‘„πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸŒΉβ£πŸŒΊπŸ’šπŸ’žβ™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ’“πŸŒΊπŸŒΊβ£πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸŒΊβ£πŸ’žπŸ’‹πŸ’—β™₯οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ’“πŸŒΊβ£πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸŒΊβ£πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’žβ™₯️β™₯️❀️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’—πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘„πŸ’šπŸ’™β£πŸŒΊπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Why are those pictures you upload always called image.jpeg?

He/she is using an iPad

iOS. iPhone/iPad saves every pic as image.jpeg, image.jpg, image.png or image.gif.

is crystal trans now? I thought it was some guy who paid a cam whore.

Yes I am a guy. Not trans. user was probably not sure or didn't know about the other threads.

More of Wendy please