Krautchan is still down ;_;

Krautchan is still down ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/de/comments/4x2z3q/krautchan_wurde_gestern_gekillt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell me!

why is it down?

I have no clue. There must be some information. Where are all the IRC circlejerker when you need them?

Hosting provider cut them off after reviving complaints from law enforcement.

k

When will they be back on?

You serious?

they not only have to find a new provider but they have to regain access to their database because they where cut off completely. if you ask me it sounds like a LE seizure but that's just speculation. in any case it could be some time.

like a fox.

Thx for the infomation. I was refreshing the page since yesterday. Thats a long downtime for KC.

I hope they fix their shit, KC has the best loli threads. Also I thought topless was kosher in holocaust land, why would law enforcement give a shit?

Their servers are in the US.
US servers - US laws.

lamo

Kann immer noch nicht lauern.Meine Hände zittern ist es vorbei mit dem Kanal?
Halt mich Bernd!

fuck off Holla Forums

What is a LE seizure?

Man stellt sich dieses Moment immer vor und denkt sich, es wird schon nicht so schlimm sein.
Natürlich ist es noch viel schlimmer ;_;

KC pls send me some sausage my address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

I need some spicey meat pls send ty ty

calm down Donald. We're not there yet

MEIKA macht das Würstchen!

Translate this, Burger!

apparently the hosting provider is now responding to their requests for access by directing them to contact LE to gain access to their data.

There were several fully nude FKK-underage threads lately, which was unusual. These threads were initiated by a suspected mod himself I know for 6 years. Therefore these threads were not deleted like usual. In addition they never allowed full nudity before. I have no idea what rose that guy.

*rode

I am of course not sure if this was the cause or has anything to do with the problem though.

wew
please take that off laddie, I wanna see your curves ;^)

Mir ist so langweilig auf der Weide, Bernd. ;_;

Hahahah. It was just a matter of time. Finally this shithole is down forever. They started to post nasheeds and ISIS crap unironically. Fuck them.

hopefully the same thing will happen to Holla Forums.

i hope it will be back till sunday, i need my shota fix

IMO it should happen to every site that tolerates this shit.
There is nothing funny about it, ironical or unironical.

What the fuck is wrong with you normie?

back to 4chan, kidd

If this is the case, then it is good that krautchan got shut down. I would hope they learn their lesson but pedos never learn. So I hope this time krautchan gets shut down for good.

You are the reason KC is kill.

;__;

topkek!

fucking pedo bastards.

Besides that pedo shit, krautchan was/is (?) one of the best imageboards.

I was wondering where this infestation of smelly dumb yuroniggers came from.

Fuck off, this is an American website.

More like everyone from outside of America has stopped mentioning where they're from because of how autistic you cheeseburgers are about your third world shithole.

lol @ the warped mind of a yuronigger

No one feels the need to state they're American because everyone assumes that anyone smart enough to use a computer and speak English is American. Get pooped on yuronigger.

As expected of a yuronigger. Stay down.

Anyone that is smart enough to use a computer, speak English and write something without a slice of cheese melted on top is not American. Do you supersize your keyboard too? I notice your fat fingers are hitting all the right keys.

2/10 made me reply. Try harder next time.

don't worry, we'll remove your kebabs a few years down the line, when you're getting raped and murdered even more, and we'll take their lolis away

You don't have to thank us now, but if you yuropoors had any honor, you would

By 'we' do you mean your knuckle dragging corporate bulls in the military? I'm pretty sure they'll be off bulling around for Israel on Clinton's order.

ISIS is morally innocent
Hitler was almost, but he had some flaws and was an autist, ended up destroying his people

District of Columbia, let me see…
pop 670,000,
44% white, 53% female, 14% born abroad.
are you a nigger?

reddit.com/r/de/comments/4x2z3q/krautchan_wurde_gestern_gekillt/

The fuck do these Germanic runes say?

HDD broke, RAID broke, no Premiumsupport cause of lack of money, no backups. Original imageboard software is from 2007.

[21:10] * lambda changes topic to 'Welcome to #/int/ - downtime fallout shelter | [66 GET] | kc likely back the next day (2016-08-11) infa80%'

I hope it never comes back and they become one of the biggest boards on Holla Forums.

So does Jim. That's why he told Ron to sort the software and leave the competition to him.

The Al-Quessadilla is morally innocent.

ISIS is just a bunch of angsty homos.

Truly bottom tier terrorist group.

Da hat Bernd nun sein neues schlaufon und KayCi ist tot.
Lang lebe KayCi