Found this gem on Facebook

Found this gem on Facebook.

Snapchat is chloe_dodds16.
Facebook facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009805426552&fref=nf

Boyfriend doesn't have Facebook. He needs to see this shit.

Weirdly enough is still a virgin.

she cheated on her bf with her ex?

how the fuck can you cheat on someone with your ex? was there no reason you split up with him?

suuuuuure she is

Just posting what I saw. Make your own interpretations.

what is loyalty?

also
ah, i see

you know how girls be

maybe you don't

i dont want to say I hate women, because I know plenty of girls who are genuine and faithful

but MAN do i fucking HATE women.

Happens with guys too. Emotional connection doesn't always relate to a physical attraction.

She's a fucking slut and deserves all ill that comes her way for giving in to it, but it does happen both ways.

Also I don't know if you've ever given/received a hickey but it's basically physical crack. It's so goddamn good.

btw the ex is a nigger

Not being all fedora here, but that is one fucking ugly bitch.

nigga watch some jezza kyle

found the roastie

Because modern women usually have all the self control and decision making skills of small children

Nobody said they didn't, but she's a fucking cunt

the main difference is that lots of men behave like fucking dogs. If men cheat on current fiance with ex, it´s mostly because he genuine care about his ex, realize that relationship is over but is betrayed with his dick when woman use her weapons because she is bored/got into fight with current bf

If this bitch is actually dumb enough to post this on the fucking internet she deserves it all. What a stupid bitch.

Women don't let go of one branch until they've gotten hold of the next one.

Said no man ever

bulled ones say it.

woof

what type of dog is that?

Asked my 70 year old mother about that
Women are just as modest now as they were in her time, its just that the internet has made it easy for you to see all of it

don't worry, he already knows. Somebody there told him.

A cursory look over her facebook profile reveals she's just some slutty attention whore who makes lolsoironic posts about her being a virgin and cheating on a boyfriend she doesn't have.
This isn't worth our time tbh.

I think that dog's autistic

check her fb you moron, she doesn't have a bf

she's just an attention whore and you are giving her exactly what she wants

Women. If it's something they did wrong they'll find someone else to blame.

just fuck my biology up

I really want to see a snail with teeth now

What a lovely girl

Yes and the someone else they blame should be their ex in this circumstance, and her she's cheating with him. This is the confusion.

I'm confuse… did she cheat with her boyfriend's dog?

sweet, you know what to do Holla Forums
find her bf, send him this pic.
??????
lulz

Who gives hickeys in 2016? What are you, 12?

That's not true at all. Your 70 year old mother is a terrible source for information on modern women.