LEFTISTS WANT TO REPEAL UNIVERSAL FRANCHISE

LEFTISTS GOING FULL CIRCLE

THEY’RE CALLING FOR A REPEAL OF UNIVERSAL FRANCHISE

washingtonpost.com/opinions/we-must-weed-out-ignorant-americans-from-the-electorate/2016/05/20/f66b3e18-1c7a-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html

archive.is/qyAac

THEY’RE TOO STUPID TO KNOW THEY’LL NEVER BE ELECTED AGAIN IF WE STOP RETARDS FROM VOTING. WE MUST MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy_test
ushistory.org/us/23b.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checking those dubs to make america great again.

And so they reveal just who they really are.

no mo' negro vote mofo oh those flows go so co' hoe

This would just result in neocons like Bush always winning.

What a bunch of sore losers AND sore winners. They're just perpetually anally anguished.

This is hilarious. Just another incident to be added to the list of "it's only democracy when we're in control" articles. Seriously, someone should have been compiling these into one big collage.

Yes, let's bring back voter qualifications. Let's start with the English test, that aught to keep those Spics you've been importing from voting. Adding in a Political Awareness test will cut more Spics and Niggers, along with a few Whites.

And gee, what do you know. You'll end up with a primarily White electorate. It's as if they're actually racist or something.

It's not even that. They want to remove the right to vote from their strawman they've cooked up in their heads, and don't realize it'd effect their own side and pet shitskins far more.

No, because the "citizenship test" will be all leftist propaganda. It'll say stuff like, "are blacks the most oppressed ever" and "do you remember the 6 gorrillion" – not exactly, but you get what I mean

what do you mean? surely all the illiterate spics and niggers will be able to pass a civics test.

It's been real, but this parody of real life is getting out of hand now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy_test

Sorry, my institutionalized racism came out. After checking my privilege, I realize that we're all one human race and that they're just as smart as us, and because of their oppressed history know far more about U.S. civics than the fascist right-wingers. Thank you my friend. We must do this for the country's own good to end racism forever.

I agree. Voting should be for property owners only.

I agree.
Lets reinstate the rule that you must be a male and over 20 and have over x amount of dollars in wealth or earnings per year to vote.
Then there would be 0 dempcrats - game over.

What are those specifically? I only have a few memorized.

All races get to vote, all sexes get to vote, and all ages 18 and up can't be denied because of age.

Same people that were against voters having to present ID's in order to vote.

c'mon guys

Jim Crow is back?

Author is a cuckservative libertarian who is an editor at the Federalist

AVE SATANAS
THERE MUST BE AT LEAST ONE RESULT FOR "jew"

I agree.

We must weed out the leftists and force them to do hard work for once in their fucking lives.

Then show them the ethnicities of marx movement for "happy merchants"

Life is just fucking satire at this point.

God dammit I wish our constitution was this based.

Guarantee you all Liberals would fail if you asked them for one right or freedom from the 2nd.

Real second amendment or common core second amendment?.

They just need to die.

Double-digit dubs

Liberals need some serious Preparation H

Whats worse, cuckservatives, liberturdians and other "right leaning" groups will go out their way and attack their "allies" to defend the lefts right to say/write these things.
Like going above and beyond to make sure everyone who wants to murder you get their right to say it, until it happens - then it's too late..

it's a stretch, but not an outlandish invented interpretation

the "regulated" inspires the "registered bit"
and the fact that felons lose certain civil rights inspires the "having not been in prison bit"

the ending line that the united states did not want to be britian is a nice, if unintentional, touch: no one should want to be like britain

Shall not be infringed.

Loxism at its absolute finest.

yeah, that should really be in there

i concede that that omission makes the interpretation pretty outlandish

with the blessing of kek, it is.

What they want is clearly not democracy. They don't want the people to have the means to oppose anti-democratic violence monopolies, they don't want people who disagree with them to have any say on the government, they don't want free speech.

They hate democracy so much I'm convinced it's not entirely unsalvageable as a concept.

It doesn't if you know English grammar.

Just when I think the establishment can't get anymore desperate they surprise me.

They'll be calling for suspending the election by November.

nah, by november, sanders4president will become rope4niggers

yea, no.
Bring it on libtards, we all knew that your hubris would be your ultimate demise.

kek

This idea isn't new, Ive supported it for some time now, though in my mind every vote should count, but those that pass civics tests should count more.

And yes, if libtards think such a system will help them it will completely backfire. Those ads that candidates spend hundreds of millions on, to push bullshit like identity politics, FUD, and mudslinging? No longer effective when the votes that matter come from those that have an actual idea of what they're voting for. Shitty soundbite MSM debates? Those wont matter either since they only filter out to people that barely care (anyone that solely uses debates to decide on a candidate is an idiot). Need to be literate for your vote to have a bigger impact? Say good by to the minority/illegal/senile cattle out there.

Basically this is the best round about way to deal with campaign finance reform, because most money spent by politicians to get reelected is used to coral idiots. Suddenly that kind of idiot-outreach would become useless.

Unfortunately in such a world Trump's masterful persuasion tactics wouldn't work as well, but overall better people would be put into office. That or the MSM would double down and try to brainwash the populace without ad revenue being a factor, but it would really become a war about ideas.

Weighted wealth voting is a thing.

I didn't know Holla Forums could be this dumb

I already have, only I've been for about 4 years now.

The backflip in my ideals astounds me.

guess I already proved that guy wrong.

Are you even trying?

When feminism started going full retard and call for censorship and the modification of truth I just went "ok I bet Hitler saw this happen before".

I already knew of the pushes they made in the 20's/30's

"Deprive of civil or electoral privileges"
How can you take away privileges you never earned in the first place I swear this logic feedback loop sometimes fams.

No, it won't, you nonce, because it doesn't actually require any intellect.
Christ, these people…

I am sure that Berniefags would appreciate that. :^)

Liberals did something right for once?

you forget that the Southern Confederacy was mostly run by Democrats.

Wasn't this literally what "racists" did with crazy tests in the 60s and 70s to blacks?

To "test" them and then just outirght deny them anyway because that's what the test was for? They will use it against the "wrong side of history" people now?

How do you test for cuckolds though? A lot of intelligent people just want to fuck white people over.

You forget Liberals and Conservatives != Democrats and Republicans.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

WE SHOULD BRING BACK THE POLL TAX

This will discourage most non-whites, students and poor whites from voting.

These people are low-tier citizens anyway and usually don't vote… but in elections like this upcoming 2016 one they are usually mobilized and cuck our shit up.

Besides, it doesn't have to be a lot of money… even if it's only like $50 it would stop most niggers from voting.

OP are you absolutely retarded? They want to make it so only college brainwashed marxists are allowed to vote because
THEY
know that Trump will win other wise.

Its like you want the kikes to retain power or something.

It's like when they laughed at Trump for saying he does well with uneducated. What the fuck do they think the poor and working classes are?

Sounds great so long as we limit suffrage to white males with families.

'ignorant Americans' is code word for White racists, not Daykwon and Latrine who can't even perform math. Or Jose who can't even speak English.

Yes, your average leftist probably does believe a White racist with a degree is dumber than Paco the Mayan peasant with a 2nd grade education.

All leftists really do is signal that they're better tha lower-class whites. That's ALL it comes down to.

They will only introduce something that will benefit them
Something like

I could get behind a law like that. If anything would actually kick it off that would.

Only white males over the age of 25 who completely own on piece of property worth more than 10,000USD should be able to vote.

Well that would be an issue because property is highly finite.

you knew this would happen

I like to have this in Australia as it can keep uneducated people out however it need to be stricter though.

i figured they'd be happy. they're eternal victims, and proud of it. they should see a trump presidency as a return to the good ol' days of dubya where they can bitch and moan about whatever the fuck and say they're ashamed to be american all day.

I think the people spouting "property requirement" are constitutionalist cargo cultists, HRP DERP DA FOUNDERS DID IT SO IT MUST BE RIGHT. Plenty of fucking traitors and kikes own property, owning property isn't due to virtue, loyalty to the nation, merit, doesn't mean anything in modern society other than a sign you managed to snag some money by hook or by crook and purchase it.

Goddammit you bunch of ignorant fags!

The author is NOT a fucking leftist! How many even followed the link before posting???

He's an editor at The Federalist. The Federalist is a right-leaning website. I say it's neocuck, because they regularly feature anti-Trump articles.

Harsanyi is suspicious because he's "Hungarian and Jew." Also, he's a Libertarian.

I don't know if he has a fedora, but probably he does.

Yeah I mean imagine how many land trusts or corporate boards there are that own shitloads of land out there. Many people dont even own the land they live on. Its owned by a fucking bank. So does that mean a bank would have X many votes?

Something like that was acceptable in the 18th century because pretty much everyone owned land and the population of the continent was only in the millions. Hell, they gave out free land all through the 19th century for pioneering.

But we cant do that anymore. The population is too big and holding land is actually expensive now. The only land really available in huge swathes is literal fucking desert in Colorado, Arizona, Utah, states like that.

Not to mention all of the Chinese, Japanese, Saudi, etc. etc. owned property in the US.

AND… since then. they've come so far! The negro is indeed, a noble man.

He's not a leftist, he's a cuckservative. He writes for The Federalist website.

I'm loving that gif.

Well, the democratic party is still the racist party

just not for whites

Leftists want to:

Is there any more anti-American group than leftykikes? They need to be put down.

Yeah, in English.

And Latin.

And Math.

But what are they going to teach and ask? The ideals of a republic? Ouch. Then the future electorate will expect the state to be one. Good.

Can we please stop pushing this retarded fantasy? I can't imagine any leftist I know being in favor of this proposal.

How about only people that are economically self sufficient?
if you aren't on Ebt or any other kind of assistance, are over the age of 21, you can vote.

You just know the test will ask on your views on immigration, if they are negative "lel he's a ignorant bigot guys, no vote for you!"

Spics are conservative catholics. Just like Turks actually like CDU/CSU and Arabs cherisch the family value of FN and UKIP.

Gopher it, and abolish the left.

No. Make it mandatory. Levy fines on nonvoters. Make it a few bucks per ballot. Fines are to be paid or… jail time sucker. Allow empty ballots to be returned, for fairness. Use the fines to fund parties between 1% and the cast limit, if there is any. Gotta get some fire under the system.

It's been more and more obvious that liberals only support "democracy" as a vague notion of being "for the people" yet show their true feelings once 'the people' don't vote how they want to.

In the past they had easy excuses to explain why democracy didn't work as they wanted it too; "It was Citizens United" "it was Faux news fear mongering low informed Republicans" "white people are too racist to obey our whims". Next will be stuff like this article where they believe in Democracy but with qualifications. But I can see how they are going to grow so disillusioned with the process that they start to question Democracy all together.

To their credit, Democracy IS terrible and I guess its worth crediting them once they realize that. The only problem for them is Democracy is a Leftist invention and leftism as a moral argument fails if they don't believe in universal suffrage anymore. What is left for them is going full Commie totalitarian, which needs to be met against by the teeth of a Fascist body, if we want to not live in USSR 2.0.

Luckily the Right is ten steps ahead of them at this game and will hopefully dissolve the fail democratic state under THEIR terms, less we are left with something even worse the democracy.

How about givig votes to immigrants? All left parties in Europe, especially the greens are for it.

Do you mean immigrants who are permanent residents, eligible for citizenship, and paying taxes? I see no reason not to give them some say over how their taxes are spent.

He's a kike and that's all that counts all his other titles are just masks he wears to advance his yiddish aims.

Look up what the word "regulated" meant in the eighteenth century. It's the intention of the founding fathers that matters, redefining words can't change the meaning of law.

Passing a law that bars people who are collecting a government social support check from voting is reasonable a possible reality.

Neocucks are internationalists. Internationalists are considered lefties everywhere but in the USA mainstream media.

This

The left is getting more disgusting everyday, redpill is getting easier to swallow for my normie friends.

smh

Kek. They have no fucking clue do they?

What is the test like in America?

That will reduce the women voters population but at least whoever pass the math test tends to be logical however the women will dislike this anyway because it make them look bad.

Literally ANY test blows the fuck out of niggers, women, and worthless trash no matter what it's composed of.

Wait, so IDs are discrimination but "ignorance tests" are perfectly fine?

You want to see a test to allow people to vote.

If they solely vote for something like "muh abortion" like the majority of women do. Then you don't deserve to vote.

It must be really awful to be a progressive in this election cycle.

HOLD UP

Leftists are fuckers who are all about projection right?

Literacy tests were a ploy to keep niggers from voting, they say.

Now they want to push this shit on us. Do you seriously think they won't make exceptions or jew their way into letting black highschool dropouts vote, but not white working or middle class people?

God, the broken clock metaphor just does not fucking apply to leftists, does it? You'd need a surefire method that isn't as easily corruptible or easily manipulated.

That being said, lets rev up that meme machine boys, this needs to happen.

I voted for Al Gore in 2000 and John Kerry in 2004 (I honestly thought we could all get along, then I meet marxists IRL) then I voted for John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.
I didn't gripe, I wanted to but would not let myself. I dislike sore losers of any flavor. Or children who want to change the rules to a game halfway through.

Doesn't matter what you see.
Or into it what you read.
You can do it your own way.
If it's done just how I say.

Freedom, with their exceptions.

If that means that a Test is required for voting then great, their pet nogs will fail while we'll pass and we'll see Trump in by far

oh boy

YES YES YES

No they mean Rapefugees that don't pay tax

but democracy is pretty shit though tbh fam.

this guy is just a butthurt faggot because people don't agree with him, but democracy is shit.

Get out

Immigrants will never belong to the country the entered, they can never be the same as native citizens. Immigrants should have no say, they are just leeching off of the success of our ancestors.

SJWs have done nothing but reinvent words for the past years.

This is a huge thread, and I'm still going through it but I can't fucking contain my keks.

The funny thing is, I think this is one of the few things the right and left will agree on. The right has always been K-type, elitist and against inbred dindu wellfare sponges. So a test to vote would be great.

They think they're stumping the Trump, when they're actually fucking over their OWN people. It's just beautiful.

I fully support this with at least ONE addition: "on welfare - no vote. no job = no vote"

No. They mean the mudslimes that are invading us. If they could vote (even if they can't even fucking read the text on the ballot) it would complete skew the political landscape to the left.

Silly OP, the establishment is going to make it so that only their slaves can vote.

STOP. He's not even a leftist.

Yup

Now that article is just going fishing using dog shit as bait.

If the requirement to vote is passing a test about US History and Government, they're just going to indirectly take away the vote from blacks.

I'm pretty sure what the leftists really want to do is outright ban all white males from voting. But they're still trying to figure out a way to subtly do that.

You must be the unluckiest person in America!

Maybe it would be best if you don't vote for Trump this year. You might jinx him. :^)

Add white to that if you think you can get it done.

ushistory.org/us/23b.asp

What part of bubble you don't understand? This is not about economic independence. This is about the rising costs of acquiring a miserable property that even well payed people are ever indebted to acquire this basic assets to create their own families. By requiring property for voting it would further the oligarchy and do you remember who are the ones with the money?

Those tests were made such that they were up to the grader to decide if you passed or not.

Straight up arbitrary tests are where its at for checking if a person is aware, and much better than conscription (Where do you want to die today?)

Trump didn't persuade a single fucking person like how the MSM would like to pretend.

Trumps base would vote for Satan himself if he would have come out of the corner flipping the bird to the establishment and showing his ass at the triggered whores of normies. All without a single fucking word said.

Every election they push mandatory voting because low info voters vote Dem. This time however they are losing. I saw GO FOR it. We still win both ways. This is how we get the presidency and such a policy as OP suggested will allow is the house and Senate for generations.

An interesting point.

Does anyone know what the current citizenship test looks like? What do you actually have to know to pass such a test?

It would be meaningless if it's just a series of "How many states are there" and "What's the national anthem's name" and "Which of these are the American flag" questions.