Did Jews Create Christianity And Islam To Enslave Goyim?

I have wondered about this for years and I have heard it mentioned here and there but I can never fully find the evidence I am looking for.

Everything in the bible is a lie. The stories are all stolen from Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt and Akkadia. Jesus is Krishna, Mithra, Buddha and many others, the stories are just stolen from other religions.
It seems possible to me that Jews created christianity based on lies in order to enslave non-jews and make the goyim worship Jews as "god's chosen".

This failed with christianity when the church dismissed dozens of texts and centralized the religion with only 4 books. This is when Jews started writing badly about Jesus. That Jesus is boiling in excrement in hell, for example, as mentioned in the Talmud - written in 4th century AD.

I have heard rumors about Mohammed being a crypto kike from a jewish tribe in modern day Saudi Arabia.
Islam is much better to jews than any other religion. Jews will open the gates to kingdoms for the muslims, that's how much the kikes love the muzzies..
The muslims allow jews to rape children, keep their synagoges, live among the common people without a ghetto, partake in the buying of european slaves and much more. It couldn't be better than to be a kike under islamic rule..

Yesterday I saw a photo from an user on this board where jews were writing to eachother online about this topic and how great it was that these religions were created because it created a steppingstone for jewish world take over.

I hope we can discuss this without the shilling and nonsense from religious fanatics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGyzVlcH0Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=OLPemFuJJuk
nikolay-levashov.ru/English/books-eng.html
themythsandhistoryofredhair.co.uk/heresy.html
m.christianpost.com/news/why-is-hollywood-obsessed-with-making-christian-movies-125587/
renegadetribune.com/heinrich-himmler-on-christianity-and-religion/
renegadetribune.com/easter-nothing-christianity-jesus-nothing-europeans/
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4250-charlemagne
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_each_according_to_his_ability,_to_each_according_to_his_needs
see_the_truth.webs.com/Xianity_and_Communism.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Klassen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)#Sack_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering Christianiity predates talmudic judaism and one of the first things mohammed did was massacre a village of jews, no

So who created christianity since every story about Jesus is completely false..

And why do jews celebrate the creation of christanity and Islam as a way to rule the world?

They did create christianity since jesus and his followers were kikes, not sure about islam but I'm guessing Mohammed used to be a kike before creating his retarded cult just like Jesus.

No. Kill yourself.

You want to try again?
Because they don’t.

Boy, you know fuck all about what you’re saying.

>>>Holla Forums

Jesus has most likely never existed. Every single one of his stories are either metaphores or stolen from other religions. So some jew created christianity and wrote all of it by himself, then it spread from there.

Was it a way to attack Rome?

This is how retarded you think we are.

Everything about Jesus was written thousands of years earlier in other religions.

Also, Noah is the story about Gilgamesh, stolen by kikes. Garden of Eden? Story from Sumeria and Babylon written thousands of years before the Torah.
Oh, but let me guess. You're a christian and believe in the lies that innocent jewish children were used as mortar to build the worlds greatest architecture in Ancient Egypt by evil egyptians.

Please kill yourself.

I am not from intl.

I started thinking about it since yesterday when it was discussed briefly in a different thread.

The Torah/Old Testament has as much truth to it as the holohoax.

Hi. Reported. Bye.

Bye, Moshe.

Any non-christians that are awake and know anything about this topic?

youtube.com/watch?v=uGyzVlcH0Kc

youtube.com/watch?v=OLPemFuJJuk

There is more evidence for Jesus existing than any other figure in ancient history. One example is Alexander the Great. Nobody sane would deny his existence. However, the closet record of his existence dates 300 years after he was supposed to have lived. All other records are based on that one account. If you deny Jesus existing then you might as well deny Alexander the Great, Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Julius Caesar, etc.

Modern Talmudic/Kabbalistic Judaism has absolutely nothing to do with the ancient Israelites or their faith. Modern jews do not believe in the Old Testament. They only claim the Torah (the first 5 books of the OT), and even that they interpret only metaphorically. They believe the Babylonian Talmud is God's word and supercedes the books of Moses.

There is no connection between Christianity (the continuation of the faith of Abraham) and modern Talmudic/Kabbalistic Judaism.

Islam is something else entirely. It is nothing but a heretical cult and also has zero real connection to Abraham.

sage

Obviously, and the top christcucks know it. If they really thought everything before Jesus was null and void (even though Jesus explicitly says it's not) they would have thrown the old testament out. Instead it's like 90% indoctrination about how great Jews are, how they are gods chosen people and yadda yadda yidda yadd.

You will notice Christians develop a severe inferiority complex from this, where they wish they were Jews, making all sorts of rationalizations about how everyone are Jews now, or that Jews weren't Jews in the past.

All the Jews in positions in our societies now are descended from Jews who were let in and shielded by Christians during the period when race-stranger kings were forcing Christianity on Europeans with threats of torture and death. The only way to not see how this is a complete Jew psy-op is years and years of indoctrination.

tldr. Christianity was the Jews way into Europe by the violent hands of degenerate kings like the hooknose in pic related.

Okay, thanks for taking the time to post that

You do understand that just responding to everything with an insult and without explaining your viewpoint makes you look like a retard? You christcucks are not much better than muzzies apparently.

Some Jews created Christianity because they didn't want to be Jews anymore, they wanted to be cool like their Hellenistic neighbors. Islam was likely created by Jews to counter Christianity, though.

No, it was a way to attack other Jews, mainly the Pharisees and Zealots, seen as sell-outs and trouble-making nutcases respectively.

None of those individuals purport to be the son of god however.

In Ancient Egypt, christians went to a female philosopher, said that she was evil for being able to read and preach (illegal according to kikes). Her punishment was to be chopped into pieces while alive, her corpse thrown on a fire and her library destroyed.

There are many stories like that. Like forcing european women into sex slavery in a former temple that was converted into a brothel.

Noah is the story of Utnapishtim, who makes an appearance in Gilgamesh, but his story predated Gilgamesh.

They created christianity by murdering Jesus and hunting down christians until christians took power and started hunting jews down?

Might as well claim Hitler was a secret jew helping the kikes create Israel by faking the holohoax.

And do you have any proof that jesus was the son of god or that god exists?
And don't give me that "do you have proof that he doesn't exist xddd" like you christcucks always do, if you truly believe in his existence then you should be able to explain why you believe in him, how you know he is real.

You know absolutely nothing about Christianity.

The jews of the Old Testament are not the same as modern jews. Neither spiritually nor genetically. Both can be proven as fact.

Christians are instructed not to worship Jews. The Bible says they are destined for hell for murdering God.

You're confusing Christian-Zionism (a heresy exclusive to American Protestantism that emerged post-WWII) for all of Christianity.

That's not the point. People are now saying that Jesus never existed at all and that is simply false. No real historian would agree with you. Only rebbit fedora fags push this lie after having watched Zeitgeist (which has been debunked).

So it goes even further back.. Good to know.

sage

I get the feeling you replied to the wrong post.

And my point is that there is a whole lot more reason to fabricate and lie about a historical figure that purports to be the son of god over one that does not. Especially when your goal is control.

They were some Christian Zealot rabble, Hyapatia had good relations with more intellectual and philosphical Christians. In fact, the whole affair that led to her involvement in the conflict between feuding Christian factions in Alexandria were all caused by a certain group of hook-nosed trouble-makers.

Your point is that you’re wrong about everything you say.

Do some basic research before dismissing all the evidence based on your emotions like a woman.

You do understand that the Old Testament is nothing but lies, right? So if that's all lies, why would God come to earth as a jew and say that it's all completely true?

Bump

Yeah I guess, my bad

The only thing you have done so far is telling people they're wrong without explaining why, fuck off already autist.

Reminder, the first Christian canon by Marcion of Sinope excluded all of the Jew Testament and Marcion himself identified Yahweh as the evil Demiurge.

I am not intl.

Why do you get so defensive? This is not a christian board, this is a board where we discuss important matters, and I would say that this is very important for Holla Forumsacks to know, if we could find evidence that jews have done this.

Hide Holla Forums threads
Ignore Holla Forums posts
Do not reply to Holla Forums posters

Then why would he be a christian?

Because he held Jesus to be the Logos of the true God.

reported

Proof that christcucks are just as autistic as muslims, when people start questioning their retarded ideology the only thing they can do is attack people with insults and vague statements.

I just look at what they've been doing, not what your propaganda books tell you.

Yeah, as I said:

Reported.

10/10 argument.

When did I dismiss anything? I merely claimed that we should be more skeptical about the life and death of Jesus over other historical figures do to the nature of his existence/nonexistence. You call me a woman yet you are the one having a knee-jerk reaction when someone doesn't agree with you 100%.

Reported.

Like father like son

Okay? This isn't reddit, you can't report people for things that aren't bannable offenses. Contain your autism user.

lol, you lose.

This

Jews are dividing us to conquer. Like always.

Alright…

Shills play both sides to make pro and anti Christians look dumb at the same time.

Yeah it's kind of sad that these retards are trying to derail the thread, OP asked an interesting question that could be discussed in a normal way if it wasn't for these kike faggots like always.
I hope that the shills will leave when the elections are over.

sage

Bump

see

Well, Trump is a radical conservative. He has won the christian vote because he says he loves the Bible. They go to /r/TheDonald and then they come here thinking that we are exactly like them and that Holla Forums is a "christian conservative" board.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is great for America and he's pushing the window in the right direction, but a majority of his mainstream followers are fucking idiots. It's going to be fun when they leave after the election and you don't have to read that "jews aren't that bad, user.."

Christians are oversocialized people, just like the other Jew cults like marxism and Islam. They are trained with tools such as shunning and informing on "heresy" or "sin." Translated to this board that becomes "filter and report."

Not being in consensus mode with other cultists is the most terrible thing for oversocialized people.

You’re still hidden, by the way. Sage.

If you were actually from this board you'd know that saging wouldn't work if others keep bumping.

Especially since Hillary will probably be arrested when Trump wins so the shills she's paying right now will all lose their jobs, it will be glorious.

Still hidden.

Still bumping

You're on to something here.

Trump is extremely good at talking to idiots. He might make America great again, but he sure ruined Holla Forums while doing so…

lol

Meh, that has mostly to do with his opponents, not Trump himself. There's also the fact that the JIDF will keep on existing even after the elections end so it's not like the shilling on our board is entirely the fault of the elections or anyone that partakes in them.

I hope Trump will make imageboards great again by making shilling companies illegal.

sage

If you were actually from this board you'd know not to bump D&C shill threads.

Well even if he has the power to do that once he becomes president, the JIDF or other shilling companies can simply set their base in some other country than the US. Doesn't the JIDF operate from Israel anyway?

Does that actually mean anything? Last I checked, Jews have always been an issue, even before they got their shit jotted down on a scroll.

You christcucks always think that any thread that opposes your semetic religion is automatically a D&C thread, not everyone on this site is christian and you can't force your cult upon us just like muslims or kikes can't force their bullshit on us. You will be the ones to go when we get rid of the shitskins, kikes and SJWs.

They also hire american students since Israeli kikes fuck up when they try to speak in proper english.

*after we get rid

Yes, that's exactly what it is, just go back to Holla Forums, D&C won't work here.

Nice try christcuck but I've never seen a shill use the kike before since they aren't allowed to do that.

sage

Reported.

*the word "kike"
Damn it

Bump

Like I already said: this isn't reddit. You can't report people for saying things you don't like. Stop trying to turn this into your own little christcuck hugbox. Why don't you fuck off to /christian/?

Typical D&C, same old self contradicting bullshit

Keep chasing that rainbow, proud Christian warrior.

Hey, a new tor circuit! Reported, too.

Naw, the pro-Trump crowd definitely has shit up the place, this much is undeniable. The old shills are just as culpable, but it's pretty obvious that the Trump crowd has made their little contribution.

Again: this isn't your little hugbox, can't report people for things that aren't bannable offenses.

Nope. You're either thinking of Atheism+, which was a recent Marxist creation, or the "State Atheism" that communist countries lied about having, when they pretty much allowed Juden to practice in secret.

Sort of. They were (christians anyway, dunno about the muds) a sect of jews who hated the other jews for denying their messiah and worshiping worldly things (mostly money).

The problem at this point is the intervening centuries of subversion. The enormous number of cucked, jew-lite, money grubbing christian sects is what you get after the most successful D&C campaign of all time.

What do you actually think you accomplish by this, other than annoying the mods who will have to dismiss your report and annoy people with how weak and frail you appear?

Is it just virtue signaling to your fellow christcucks? It's not provoking or hurtful or anything. It just makes you appear foolish.

You never belonged here, in the first place.

Go back to 4chan. They brought back the Holla Forums board, over there.

Check out when did the (((media))) start attacking christianity openly and pushing christianity out of the schools the best they could.

Hint: McCarthy was right

Holla Forums loves Trump because of The Great Wall Of BeanerRepellant.

But he's not like Holla Forums in any other way really. It does become annoying to see a new thread about him every time he scratches his ass, but you grow accustom to it.
I wonder what it will be like when he becomes president..

It will be a kick in the balls to the PC culture regardless of how unlike Holla Forums he is, he simply is the best we have.

Christkike spotted. Gas yourself.

There's a difference between atheists and (((atheists))) newfag.

The christians on here seem to think that anyone that criticises their jewish cult are automatically shills and they go full muslim on every thread that's even slightly anti-christian which is annoying for the people for who expected actual discussion. That or he is actually from reddit since you can actually report people for anything on that place.

Yeah. That's the latter, which as I said again, protected Jews above all else, proving to be hypocritical.

A lot like your types will claim of a "true christian", that pretty much isn't true atheism, since atheism isn't meant to be an institution.

I agree.

If you become good enough at wall building, build a wall around the country his daughter loves so much aswell, burger.

After the election, all the pro-Trump shills and immigrants will disappear suddenly. It will be like turning off a lightswitch.

And with (((atheists))) I of course meant the kikes in that picture, not all atheists are marxists/good goys. Don't forget that Mussolini was an atheist too.

And his son, too. Eric married a Jewess.

Atheism is as cucked as Catholicism and Zionist Protestants.
Atheism itself is a deeply jewish movement, most kikes abandoned Judaism a long time ago if you haven't noticed, but their butthurt towards Christianity and Jesus remains the same.

Damn.. Bad parenting.

The thing you don't seem to understand here is that not all atheists have the same political or other type of beliefs unlike you christcucks.There is no such thing as "the atheist movement" since being atheist simply means you don't believe in god or some other almighty deity. Of course your pathetic little christkike brain can't comprehend such a thing.

Atheism simply means no religion, user. Trying to conflate it's original meaning with any of those pathetic mockeries of it is only proving my point further that there's nothing wrong with it, in the first place.

sage

NO, True Christianity and Islam hates Jews and depicts them as the children of Satan.

You’re a retard.

Oh, there you go, again.

Wrong on several degrees.

Reported for INTL.

You know, what's funny is that the Jews steal nearly everything, as the Kabbalah (or "receiving/tradition" in Hebrew) actually comes from the Egyptians, who called in the Tree of Life.

I'm actually interested to know what percentage of Jews study the Kabbalah and use it. If a lot, then I think we have a veritable answer for why they're doing so well; it's a whole religion centered around letting the normal Jew have access to occult power in conjunction with an ethnocentric rallying force.

Islam was created by Catholics to fight for the Holy Land. Islam has a lot of mention of Jesus and Mary and they even have the same end times belief as Christians. Jesus will return, lead them to victory and usher in a golden age.

Wow, you sure convinced me.

No argument. Burns, doesn't it?

What's the point of saging a thread with more than 100 replies? You do realise that doing that will have literally no effect on this thread?

Okay? I'm not a bolshevik though, I'm simply an atheist. Your picture didn't prove my post wrong in any way.

sage

Reported.

Christians are looking more cookable, by the moment.

You must really want to be Jewish.

That's what they all say

Reported for INTL.

Also, your picture is about JEWISH atheists, I'm not jewish either. So what point were you actually trying to make because right now you've only made yourself look like a fool.

Okay now I'm pretty sure these are just intl faggots trying to derail the thread…

Okay? Instead of trying to prove me wrong with actual arguments you're just gonna post a "le funny maymay xd" picture and a statement that means literally nothing?

Still hidden, by the way.

Still bumping by the way

No self awareness at all I see

Another vague statement that means nothing, keep it going christcuck. The more replies I get the more reason I have to bump this thread.

Global report for spam, raid, and DDoS.

Christ drove the satanic kikes out of the temple with his whip because they were robbing the people through usury. Jesus himself even referred to the Jews as the children of the devil, and even mentions that they are the synagogue of Satan pretending to be the real Jews.

If you're Jew-wise you would understand that the Jews have been infiltrating and subverting the doctrines of Christ for nearly 2,000 years. During the reign of the Roman emperor Nero the Jews set fire to the imperial capital and blamed the Christians for it; leading to the persecutions of the entire Christian population of Rome. Jews despise Christ more than Adolf Hitler, and they are the driving force behind the decline and death of the Christian faith.

I'm not spamming anything, I'm not raiding anything and I'm not DDoS'ing anything, how pathetic are you christcucks?

keep those memes coming

I have posted no memes so far though, I'm simply replying to your vague bullshit and pathetic crying. Shouldn't you be reporting me for the 40th time now?

sage

Short version: Yes.

/thread

They got Jesus killed by accusing him of being the leader of a gang of 600 sicarii who were committing political terrorism and murdering romans.
Good old jewish false flags have been a thing for over 2000 years.

Reported.

OP and that guy have different ID's…
And you have the nerve to call me a shill, you have no idea how this site works.

Actually you're the only one breaking board rules here. Your steady posts with only "reported" in them constitutes spam.

However, I'm not a retard who's world view is threatened by anything and everything not written in a Jewish book.

So you're not reported by me.

Oh damn my bad, I thought you said "thread", not "post".

Oh damn my bad, I thought you said "thread", not "post".

One of the first things they do when conquering a nation is to trash Christianity. You've got to be a complete fucking moron to believe jews love Christianity when it essentially says that they're no longer the special people and Jesus bitchsmacked the pharisees.

Kikes are really shameless as usual.

Most christians do believe that jews are still the chosen people though.

sage

At least I'm not the one spamming the thread with "reported" or "sage" like you christcuck faggots. I came here because I actually expected discussion but you faggots had to ruin it like you always do.

top kek, that entirely contradicts everything christianity stands for: i.e. Accepting Jesus as your saviour.
Nice try kike.

In the same way that Keynesianism isn’t capitalism and marxism isn’t Holla Forums, HERETICAL SECTS that call themselves Christianity are not Christianity.

It’s that fucking simple.

Capitalism is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Holla Forums is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.
Christianity is defined by a set of situations and behaviors.

Is communism capitalism? Of fucking course not. Why? Because in communism, the market doesn’t dictate such and such, you know?
Is marxism, direct democracy, supporting the ‘personhood’ of corporations, supporting feminism, and supporting faggotry Holla Forums? Of fucking course not. Why? Because we were created to get away from that bullshit and restore our culture to its traditional values.
Is zionism Christianity? Of fucking course not. Why? Because Christian doctrine explicitly says that kikes are demons, have no right to the Holy Land, and that supporting them does not support God.

It’s literally that fucking simple, and any anti-Christian D&C sack of shit can be disproven this easily.

Just copy and paste.

Chrizis are not Christians.
Chrizi being the term I’ve come up with to delineate the heresy of “Christian Zionist” as though the words aren’t oxymoronic. They’re not Christian because they don’t follow the Bible or the tenants of Christianity. They fellate kike cock and blindly ignore their own self-interest. They’re not Christian, so they oughtn’t be called such.

Can you source that statement?

Not arguing actually genuine curious so if you have one I'd like to read more.

Sure thing kike, everyone believes you're still the chosen people, in your sick mind.

But Jesus was a jew himself.

That's the charge under which the Romans arrested him prior to his execution.

Post more of those ebin maymays Schlomo.

Embarrassing.

Meanwhile, everyone knows Jews and christcucks love eachother and cooperate in every way. Not you few dos bults here, but you're so few it's hard to even call you Christian.

If one out of a million marxist believes in good things, that doesn't make marxism good.

Likewise with christcuckery.

I went to a christian school from age 4 to 16 and I NEVER heard of that before.

sage

In the same way that Keynesianism isn’t capitalism and marxism isn’t Holla Forums, HERETICAL SECTS that call themselves Christianity are not Christianity.

Is communism capitalism? Of fucking course not. Why? Because in communism, the market doesn’t dictate such and such, you know?
Is marxism, direct democracy, supporting the ‘personhood’ of corporations, supporting feminism, and supporting faggotry Holla Forums? Of fucking course not. Why? Because we were created to get away from that bullshit and restore our culture to its traditional values.
Is zionism Christianity? Of fucking course not. Why? Because Christian doctrine explicitly says that kikes are demons, have no right to the Holy Land, and that supporting them does not support God.

It’s literally that fucking simple, and any anti-Christian D&C sack of shit can be disproven this easily.

Just copy and paste.

Chrizi being the term I’ve come up with to delineate the heresy of “Christian Zionist” as though the words aren’t oxymoronic. They’re not Christian because they don’t follow the Bible or the tenants of Christianity. They fellate kike cock and blindly ignore their own self-interest. They’re not Christian, so they oughtn’t be called such.

*I've
Please forgive all these spelling mistakes I keep making, I type pretty fast.

No, no they don't. But there are a number who do, and they're wrong.

Romans 2:25-29:

Galatians 3:29:

Etc.

It depends on how redpilled your priest is

The answers you are looking for are in this book: Russian History Viewed through Distorted Mirrors. This book was banned for its (((antisemitism))) in Russia. It clearly names the jew as the space parasite they are and shows all jew's doing on this planet from the beginning of times until modern era.

nikolay-levashov.ru/English/books-eng.html

You just reposted what you posted earlier.

Please don't spam.

Catholicism has been heresy for centuries. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t good catholics who know the truth. They just don’t have any control over doctrine (and would be excommunicated if they speak out too loudly). Even one of the modern popes was redpilled. I think he was the one who was killed…

This is how retarded the shills actually are. This is the level of intelligence we’re up against.

Just copy and paste.

Oh look, it's THIS meme. I hope you realize that just repeating something doesn't make it true, right?

This is correct, and it's also why you're wrong. (Get a load of the cognitive dissonance.)
There are records of Alexander the Great, Aristotle, Julius Ceasar, et al from when they were alive, written by their contemporaries or even by their own hand.

300 years later too long a time to be credible without additional sources.

So that means christians are descendants of a kike and the most important kike in judaism too, cool.

sage

Exactly, if jews were still MUH CHOSEN ONES then there would be no point to Jesus Christ, the entire point of Christianity is to set up a new covenant, open to all.
Kikes got butthurt of Jesus BTFO of them saying they were no better at all than the goyim and had him crucified on false charges.

Catholicism is deeply infiltrated, just as our governments are.
There are still catholics who are aware of history and know about the jew but the entire higher positions are hopeless as is.

Bump, you can stop doing that already since we're already at 173 replies now.

But user! It's only talmudic Jews that are bad!

I seriously cannot dig this shit. Why the fuck would you want to consider yourself Jewish, under any regard? That's a whole nother level of cultural betrayal.

How does spamming that shit in the same thread prove people wrong actually?

No, retard, it means that jews are no longer special, they are on equal terms to the gentiles.

Reported and moving on. Have fun shilling, chaim.

sagesage

Well, you can still stop spamming. Some of us here are trying to discuss the Jewish religion of Christcuckery.

Reported for INTL.

Just copy and paste.

For the last fucking time: this isn't your hugbox, you can't report people for saying stuff you don't like. You christcucks are the ones ITT that spam and tried to derail the thread, you are the ones that actually broke the rules but I'm not even going to bother reporting you because I'm not as pathetic as you.

That's the problem. Just like SJWs and other liars, they realize a lie is discovered by discussion of the truth.

Ergo, destroy the discussion, and your lies will be safe.

Know what would be great? Rich text editing in the post box. I’m so fucking sick of using apostrophes and parenthesis for emphasis, since the site wants the generic ' and " and my browser automatically changes them into ‘ ’ and “ ”.

exactly

REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED
Filtered

Like this guy, spamming your retarded copypasta won't convince anyone and will only annoy people.

Good goy.

Thanks, INTL.

Just copy and paste.

Spamming that shit won't convince anyone christcuck.

You’ve already been blown the fuck out, INTL.

I don't say that it's a good thing, this is just how low IQ people deal with a complex world. You can't expect anything else, really, even though it's just sad.

calling him a "christcuck" or any other meme instead of countering his statement won't stop him from being entirely right :^)

wtf is wrong with protestants. seriously. go worship your kjv bible at your local burger station, heretic.

At first I would say no, but considering what is in current bibles. It was either created by kikes or was subverted by them A LONG time ago. Either way, the entire thing is fucked. They need to burn it all and restart their religion.

No matter how many times you spam that text, it doesn't change the fact that almost every Christian, certainly every single one any of us are liable to meet in our daily lives… are heretical "chrizis" by your standard.

So how am I wrong in speaking out against christianity?

As I said… If one marxist out of a million is a good guy, that doesn't make marxism good.

Do you have any counter-argument with any substance, or do you want to just spam your text again?

fucking goons

Just like we need to do the same to our governments, media and corporations.

Lots of gassing and burning to do.

Fuck

Off

Shills

sage

And here you see the last bastion of humanity before kikes snuffed out Hitler temporally and cucked christanity.

Repent, heretic.

You could say the same about the holohoax or most of the things Holla Forums stands for, society as a whole is deeply cucked because the (((education))) and (((media))) are deeply fucked as well.

And if you haven't noticed that only leaves out you redpilling yourself or being lucky enough to have parents or elders who are aware of the Jewish Question in order to be free of the kike propaganda.

But that didn't answer my question at all.

sagesage

You retards don't actually think anyone is going to buy this bullshit, do you?

He's trying to avoid the question. On one hand he would invalidate christanity and no christcuck can do that. On the other hand I don't think he's stupid enough to agree that one good one doesn't spoil the bunch. He's avoiding answering one way or another and instead is saying that christianity is under attack similar to the Right.

Of course that is a fucking idiotic argument for obvious reasons.

sage

National Socialists, just like the earlier followers of Christ, were prosecuted and slaughter for posing a threat to the Jews. National Socialism will one day spread all through Europe and it will usher in a new renaissance. Your days are numbered, Juden.

Remember to sage.

Orthodox Christianity is entirely free from kikes, as are lots of denominations such as JWs who call out Jews for deicide, Catholics and part of the Murikan protestants though are deeply infiltrated by jews, I assume you must be a murikan and only aware of those two since you're claiming they're a majority.

All they did was flip the coin. Christianity is not European it only flourished by going in tamden with the faiths and cultures of the time. Then low an behold the church is formed and you have to pay for it.

under such logic I could claim all of America is cucked, that'd be entirely wrong, pic related.

Just because the people high up have been replaced with kikes or sold out to the zionist doesn't mean the same as "that one good marxist" at all, quite the contrary really.

Hermetic fag here. Damn, ya'll niggers need to take a breath and calm down. Christians, pagans, and atheists, you all each are special little guys to us here on Holla Forums, but you're also all wrong in your theological suppositions and your need to quibble with each other over your wrongness is a pretty disruptive endeavor that diverts focus and attention away from our real enemies, Jewry.

You're free to continue in you divisiveness, do as thou wilt and all that shit, but doing so could very well cut us off from ultimate victory and play into the hand of the dreaded kike. So, just shut up and submit to the primacy of Hermeticism and Kekery here and quit falling for the lures of the agents of ZOG who post shit intended to incite a kerfluffle amongst you egoistic dogmatic faggots.

Yes, you ARE a fag. Now get off the Internet and go be a hermit.

But don’t go to the Skelligs. They’re not for your shit.

Well, that still wasn't an answer to my question, but what the heck.

Orthodox are prevalent in slav countries. As far as I know it's official stance is that Jews are brothers in faith. Also, slav countries are totally controlled by Jews since bolshie revolutions. I don't think their societies can be used as any guiding star.

And actually I visited a JW congregation when I took the rounds talking to congregations in my local town. It was full of vietnamese immigrants, so to me it appeared quite cucked indeed.

I also visited pentecostals, catholics, state protestants and baptists. All were thoroughly on board with immigration and race mixing. Most had positive or no opinion on Jews.

I'm Norwegian.

That's not just historically ignorant, that argument is as stupid as claiming science is not european since the scientific method and math were originally middle eastern inventions.

Oh man, it's the transcendent master come down to pat us all on the head. Fuck off please.

I'm sorry user, I hope our people wake up before we all end up like Sweden.

sage

You're dealing with Holla Forums shill D&C, no honest Holla Forumsack would turn against his brothers against the jew due to retarded religion bullshit, that goes both ways.

Your comments are appreciated though even if they fall on deaf ears.

… which is why gospels were written in Greek, two of them four by non jewish whites in the style of Greko-Roman biography. It's also the reason since the very start its center was in Rome and whole European history - from just war theory to crusades and the idea of knighthood was developed from Christian faith.

That's what you all want, a pat on the head and to be told you're special little guys by Holla Forums, that's why you have to constantly battle for our love, like bitchy siblings.

America is a completely different animal and the sooner white yanks realise they're living on borrowed time the better. The US is going back up for bidding again. Isreal has fuck all to do with Europe, Christianity and catholicism say they are the holy lands, They're not my European holylands Cornwall snowdonia and Iceland come before a desert.

Valid point could you elaborate?

Most will not I suppose, a few will go on. Sad, but what can you do?

That's what I believe, but we gots reams of newfags here lurking who need to be schooled so they don't pick up bad habits.

Because they can win the bet somehow with the (((banks))) the way they are? Please.

Ehhh, Alexandria was more its center for the early centuries, that's where the lion's share of the intellectual, theological, and philosophical foundation for Christianity got laid.

That's a bit too early for my examples, which are clearly from Europe proper. Still, Alexandria had lots of whites.

sage

What's the matter? They both suck equally and nowadays it'a just another way to brainwash people.

Pulp jew psychology combined with a very shallow understanding of occultism makes for one smug bitch. Smug little new age faggots like you are even more annoying than christcucks.

I'd show you some real wizardry, but an arrogant little fucker like you would get his chakras all twisted in a knot.

Kek.

Christianity is not going to save Europe these days, Being European is.

Oh yeah, Alexandria was a thoroughly Hellenistic city by that time. Hell, it's likely that Christianity really got its start amongst the Gnostic Jews of Alexandria who pretty much were writing text rejecting Judaic identity and theology around the time that Christianity was forming. I once read something by some kike academic that called Gnosticism "theological anti-Semitism" and laughed because it's true. Surprised it's not more popular on Holla Forums, tbh fam.

Chrizis won’t save Europe.

I can't tell if you're serious are trolling since you said

But then follow that with the esoteric equivalent of threatening to run me through with your katana. Are you lacking in self-awareness or was this intentional, I'm not sure if i should be laughing at you or with you.

Things have gone so well since they abandoned christianity, surely christianity was the real root of the problem.

Not that christianity is the solution to the deeply cucked state of Europe, but it seems like all the good men died in the WWs while the pussies remained which brought things to this state.

Can't have a discussion without getting emotional and trying to shut it down if you can't control the narrative. Your acting like a kike, I'm comfortable in my faith and so I can consider that organized Christianity could be used as a weapon of control by kikes. If you can't see that then your fucking blind and fuck of to another thread instead of shilling in a pathetic attempt to reassure yourself.

It's the adoption of modernity that was the problem. By my modernity I mean modernist thought, not contemporary technology. It wasn't the abandonment of Christianity that was to blame, but the embrace of modernism.

I wasn't threatening you at all. I was making a statement about your spiritual development and level of aetheric refinement.

Learn to read before you answer people.

You can laugh at me or with me, whatever makes you feel sagelike, you smug bitch.

We had those threads 6 gazylion times

1. Jesus was "Jewish" because there were no other religions at a time.
2. Jews hated Jesus, They tried to kill him since he was born.
3. Christianity has spread around very fast for a reason.
4. It is safe to say that catholic church is cucked, but so is your country.

Most of us are too autistic to be divided, because we are here forever. Tell that to your boss.

The alt right, feminism, the catholic church, neo nazi groups, anti-nazi groups, multiculturalism, OWS, America as a whole, the UN, actually WHAT can not be used as a weapon of control by kikes?
Holla Forums probably but they sure are trying

Correction: it was Marxism that destroyed Europe.

The abandonment of Christianity was merely a side-effect, and a trivial one, at that.

sage

Yes they did. You are realizing this now.

The Jews were created by the Egyptian priesthood, to enslave the Goyim and control the herd (the human resources, the human resource users, the human cattle).

The priesthood is behind the jews.

If we're going even farther into the past, when looking at Illiad, we can find Christian themes. Only when Priam sneaks into enemy camp and asks Achilles for his son's body he gets his peace. In this moment very Christian like ideas of forgiveness are at play. It hints at a theological evolution that won't come until Christianity.

There's also Alexander the Great who Helenized middle east and introduced European ideas, which is why here, at the intersection of different worlds Jesus manifested. It had to be at a place and time when people would finally be able to understand him. Great as they were, it's Europeans and Assyrians took his teachings, while accursed jews rejected it.

Is this more “jesuits control the jews” bullshit?

What are you trying to prove?

lel

That sage.

Fellow Hermeticfag reporting in. Good to see our numbers bolster.

What anons need to know is that both the Christian and pagan gods exist.
Though the Hebrew gods are a bit vampiric and not so nice compared to European ones

There's always time, but not when it's too late. Plus for Varg though.

ok.
just like the Jews want you to

here's some history about muhammad

you can't doubt he was certainly very intelligent compared to his peers though, it takes a special kind of mind to create a kingdom out of dumb sandniggers.

see

sage

No, because the Jews were actually Africans, so technically it was the niggers

hi low-energy schlomo
did you even read my post? You need to know your enemy, if possible even better than you know yourself. Only then can you flawlessly exploit their weaknesses whether that be ideologically, militarily or politically.

learning the detailed history of mudslimes like I outlined above should be mandatory for every Holla Forumslack, as is learning the detailed history of Jewry, Europe, and National Socialism.

Knowledge is power.

sagesage

Reported for INTL.

Exactly I have a life outside the internet

sage

Point out the obvious is shilling?

Then what and who is "they"?

this is so obvious

Do about what? I was just pointing out you're almost 1/4 of the thread, I hope you at least had time to go to church and do some foot licking its Sunday after all.

No they did not and, in fact, still hate it 'till this very day.

We've gone over this 6 million times now, you can stop making the same thread every day.

Could you lie any fucking more? The kikes threatened with riots to the Romans if they didn't put Jesus to death.

Fucking report OP for being a retarded shit shill.

And Christians persecuted Europeans for 1000s you act like sectarian violence doesn't exists.

All gods required blood sacrifice prior to the introduction of Christianity if you want to nitpick

You damn well know what he is proving, that Christianity is not jewish or the NSDAP would not have allowed it.

Fucking LARPagan shill cancer.

Get off my board you nose monster.

I don't see how its not, kikes and Christcucks use many of the same holy books and Chritcuck recognize all the Jewish profits as well. Seems like enough to meet to criteria for sectarian if you ask me.

Does that also mean those Jews commanding 100.000 troops in the Wehrmacht were secretly not Jewish, because the NSDAP would not have allowed it? Or how about Adolf's Jewish bodyguard?

You don't deserve those digits.

I don't think people even realise to what extent has christianity destroyed us.
Just few examples:
-dark ages
-destroying prechristian artefacts and writings
-violent christianization - for example in Kyjev Rus they killed 75% of population
-enslaving peasants
-stealing gold
-influencing monarchs
-burning witches - this is one of the reason why there are so few redheads, they purposedly selected women with best genetics to burn
-terrible conflicts like Thirty Years' War - this one really fucked us over
….
It is clear christianity was a tool of genocide and destruction and still is - just look at the monster of a pope that currently rules.

Cool sim, jewman. Can we have Eden back now, please? Your license is expired anyway…

what the fuck
You've piled up so many lies and misunderstandings of history, I don't know where to start.

sage

Reported.

Do you disagree with this definition?

You’re still filtered, shlomo. Not sure why you’d think otherwise.

Then how did you see my post about sectarian violence and why did you greentext about it?

The dysgenic impact of Christianity is a really substantial reason it needs to be purged from our societies and never seen again. The impact of the witchiest (I.E., smartest/most esoterically powerful) women being either burnt or kept chaste in nunneries while the smartest betas/faggots did the same in monasteries is incalculable.

This topic seems to really trigger shills, so it's clearly worth discussing.

daily reminder Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the same thing

Don't forget attempting controlling language. Once the bible was translated from Latin and mass distributed the common man finally was able to understand the insanity of what was being pushed on him.

I see you're ignoring that Christianity rooted out in-family marriage, which lead to a big increase of IQ throughout millennia, as well as created the culture of marrying in other cities, which lead to wider cooperation among Europeans and modern greatness.

sage

No, it was the rise of Islam that caused the dark ages.
Most of the pagan artifacts and writings were actually preserved by the church.

The pagan temples were usually razed to the ground because of all of the adultery, gambling, and other vices the temples were known to harbor.

inb4 the Vatican stripped the Colosseum of its precious marble and stone.

The only thing aggressive pagan expansionists understand is violence. I would love to see multiple sources on the Christianize of the Kievan Rus' stating that 75% of the entire population was exterminated during the 'christianization' process.

The peasants underclass have always been slaves in every type of society that has ever existed. I would argue that the Roman peasantry had it a lot worse than feudal serfs.

What is a Jew?

What is a Jew?

Citation needed

Again, what is a Jew?

Make sure to sage the thread and report the person to which you replied.

Why are you lying about filtering me?

sage

Sorry, I triggered you so hard. I didn't realize we had such sensitive young ladies in our midst.

But how did you see the post about sectarian violence if I was filtered as well as the one about the "they" you kept posting about but never answered when asked about?

sage

are we gonna have another 600 reply autistic shit flinging religion thread? silly goys

Why are you lying?

What?

Only because the mods are co-opted and refuse to delete the thread.

What is a jew?

Of course the main problem is the kikes, but it is them who pushed christianity on us! They created it. My only source on this is the work of Nikolai Levashov - Russian History Viewed through Distorted Mirrors which is freely available in the internet. Without christianity there wouldn't be any of the tragedies I counted. I live in Czech Republic and currently we are dealing with the greedy kike christians again. Even though majority of us are atheists, our government "returned" to christians an incredible amount of state property. Christianity is the kike's best tool.

Yeah, but most people negotiated that down to animals which they got to eat in ritual feasts afterwards.

Kill yourself.

they supported christianity like they support the USA, murdering and backstabbing them every chance they got.

themythsandhistoryofredhair.co.uk/heresy.html
Out right being burned for having red hair probably didn't happen but Christians clearly did have a problem with it at least at one point.

Kikes, mudslimes, and Christcucks alike all give their energy to Yahweh, a desert war god. But only kikes gain benefits from this due to their ethnic ties to this set of religious practices. The limited extent to which Christianity performs this function for whites is due to (((their))) need to adopt large chunks of our ancestral practices. However, this provides only a small portion of the functionality of our native religious practices, with the vast majority of the 'energy' gathered through religious practices going to the kikes rather than whites ourselves. The same holds for Muslims, so in net they're both only good for providing slaves to Jews.

Interestingly, once the masses started reading the bible, things also went downhill in a communist oriented way…

Just filter all the shills and don't read what they say.

Or at least they did sacrifice this way in the Indo-European tradition. The social and evolutionary implications of wasting your sacrifices entirely as opposed to using them for the good of the community are quite interesting…

Yet it has always been the jews the ones leading the charge AGAINST christianity, pushing atheism, trying to attack christianity out of the schools, etc.

WHEN have kikes every sided WITH christianity? When have kikes helped christians?
It's always been the exact opposite, catholics were known for being the biggest pushers of anti-semitism historically, jews and christians have always been enemies.

How did Christianity create the dark ages? The empire got weak an started shipping in too many barbarians and making them Roman and they didn't integrate causing the empire to dilute itself to death. Sound familiar? The Roman population at the time was increasingly turning to cults instead of practicing the state religion. Priests only gained major political authority after the fall because they were all that was left of the empire in the resulting broken barbarian clusterfuck.

Monks preserved writing. Literacy dropped after the fall of Rome and that's why the ages are "dark". We have little to go on. If it wasn't for Christian scribes more history would have been lost not less. We would have likely lost Latin and regressed to some scratchy rune speak about goats.

You pacifist fag.

That's how they rolled back then. You were either a warlord or subject to one. The church dindunuffin the guys with the horses and swords did that themselves. What religion they practiced didn't make any difference.

oy vey

That's what churches do. Your precious mud hut tribes you bet your ass the local shaman was influencing the chief.

Often burning jews brah. Allot of those witch hunts were an opportunity to get yourself out of loans. Witch burnings weren't even as common as we make them out to be.

Prodestant vs Catholic should have ((coexisted)) eh?

The religion itself isn't important. Religion creates unity. Unity creates power. The church has been pozzed hard and its history is also heavily criticized for a reason. Getting you to knee jerk hate anything having to do with Christian history is one of the primary objectives of critical theory, because those zionists an liberals just adore the traditions of western society and Christian doctrine.

Was caused by the rise of Islam cutting off trade with the East

Overblown, hell most classical shit we have now was saved because Christian monks had such hardons for Greek and Roman culture.

Because non-Christians peacefull conquered peoples?

Serfdom wasn't slavery and serfdom wa largely dead in Western Europe by the 1400s because nobles had to sell serfs their rights so they could fund their armies.

Because non-Christian conquerors didn't plunder their conquered enemies?

Because Christianity was the only institution that influenced monarchs?

Because witches didn't get killed in pre-Christian societies?

Because pre-Christian Europe wasn't constantly at war with itself?

I have noticed something similar with my parents

Pretty sure memes/quantum entanglement has surpassed Semitic religion at this point.

Hitler might have been a jew (race), but of a different order.

Ever hear of judeo christian values?

Women who were burnt as witches were usually whores, outcasts, and nutjobs who lived on the fringes of society and had land influential people wanted.

You mean jewish values / modern values?

Modern day Judaeo- Christianity is a watered down bastardized version of the Christian doctrine. In fact, the Jews have been distorting the truth about Christianity for nearly 2,000 years. Christianity united us Whites against the mongrel hoards of Islam during the middle ages, and saved Europe time and time again from the Asiatic invasions that came from the east. Christianity was a unifier, and it was the Jews that subverted, infiltrated, and divided the faith to weaken the White race.

A buzzword with no meaning
Kikes have no values which is the root of the problem.

Bible is shit, that's why they didn't let people read it and instead gave them the writings of the Church Fathers which are pretty great works.

A lot of American Christians think it has a lot of meaning. There believe and numbers alone would be enough to give it "meaning"

Yes, it is a subversion tool against Christians. It does not pre-date Christianity or even the last century.

America is full of fucking jews to the core, they fucked up by letting those marxists invade and take over their country with the immigration act.

Until 1950 Christians were aware of the kike, hell most americans didn't give a shit if the germans were gassing every single damn jew out there, shit just went downhill after the kikes took every single position of power and the talmud vision was born.

also check up all those "christian zionist"/ "I side with Israel" organizations, they're all run by jews funded by Israel themselves.

Christianity was just another scam a kike decided to run to make a grab at power. The Jews in charge didn't take kindly to it and had the fucker destroyed. Some thought it could still be used as a tool and chose to make a martyr of the chosen Jew and as such we now have a completely fucked religion that has branched and split so many times and always ending in corruption of some level.

Everything created by the Jews is corrupted in some form and it is very telling.

You're right, Kike Hollywood doesn't make Christian movies.

You're right, Kike media doesn't ever promote Christian segments.

You're right, kikes in Israel don't promote Christian tourism to Israel.

You're right, kikes don't come up with Jews for Jesus and other mythological groups.

They killed him because he wasn't the king-conqueror they wanted. It was literally the opposite of what you claim.

no but they have the jewish taint and are therefore inherently flawed. Used only to easily control people.

Everybody here should have read might is right ATLEAST twice.

even as late as the 80s, America was pretty redpilled, tbh fam. Something happened after that. Shindler's List and a huge propaganda campaign, I guess

Name one.
More like make shit up and slap a label on it.

ISLAM AND JUDAISM ARE BOTH THE SAME CULT, DIFFERENT SECTS.

THEY ARE BOTH MUCH YOUNGER THAN CHRISTIANITY.

THE LIE OF "ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS" IS JUST THAT, A LIE.

NEW TESTAMENT IS A WARNING. A WARNING AGAINST JEWS.

2,000 YEARS AGO AS THE CULT WAS FORMING BUT BEFORE IT WAS FORMED JEW MEANT "PERSON FROM JERUSALEM

Some of you Holla Forumsacks are so stupid I can't help but feel it's intentional.

Oh please, it was simple subversion. He wanted to be worshiped and be provided for like Marx. Just because he was content with having his feet washed with perfume and being fed without having to work doesn't make him a fucking hero.

What happened to Mel Gibson after he made one such film?
They don't. Dalai Lama is always good, Pope is always bad.

What? They want money.

Who are they, really? Some atheist jews who think that Christians are better? Why aren't they Christian?

Your desire-reading skills truly transcend time and space.

This is true. Jews want you to believe that they are part of the ancient tradition, but that's not so at all, at least for the vast, vast majority. What most Jews practice now is actually newer than Islam

Yeah that explains why they got so buttmad at The Passion of the Christ painting the jews as the true murderers of Christ, good jews finally taking responsability for what they did and finally revealing the truth…oh wait that was Mel Gibson.

Besides your entire supposition is retarded, under that logic blaxplotation movies were totally about helping out the niggers and not jewing money out of them.

WEU LAD

I mean most people don't understand jews follow the Talmud and the whole "we follow the old testament!" is their big lie.

The talmud is only like 700 - 800 years old.

Who is Hollywood obsessed with making Christian movies.

m.christianpost.com/news/why-is-hollywood-obsessed-with-making-christian-movies-125587/

You're on the right path OP. Christianity enabled Jews to infest Europe and become rich. One of the first enablers of that was without a doubt Charlemagne:
[1] From Jews themselves:

Not only that, if you look at what Christians were doing when they were spreading their religion across Europe, you'll notice that it is very similar to the spread of Communism.
They were both (Christianity and Communism) bent on destroying European art [2] where they destroyed countless temples, sculptures etc. They both destroyed tons of knowledge (see library of Alexandria) and they were
both trying to erase European traditions and customs, both failed at that, while Christianity incorporated a lot of it to stay strong and relevant.
If we look at what Christianity and Communism both preach, we also notice the very same philosophical core: both are universalist and both are egalitarian.

This is a nice article about Heinrich Himmler's views and attitude towards Christianity in general among other NSDAP members:
renegadetribune.com/heinrich-himmler-on-christianity-and-religion/

This article goes more in depth:
renegadetribune.com/easter-nothing-christianity-jesus-nothing-europeans/

1. jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4250-charlemagne
2. badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm

I agree. That's what I'm saying, too. There are very, very few true OT Jews, if any at all.

You're forgetting that quantum entanglement is the functional underpinning to Jew magic as well as our meme magic. It's an uphill battle, in other words, although whites have much more powerful magic due to Neanderthal traits.

No, that's not a all true, women from all strata of society were burnt as witches. And monastic orders also had a dysgenic as mentioned above.

But all to the same poisoned fruit, worshipping a Jewish god. Very suspicious that you'd defend such a practice.

This is a common misunderstanding. The *written* Talmud is only 800 years old, however the *oral* Talmud is considered to date back to antiquity, and is a superset of the modern written works.

Christians brought the fucking Jews and their myths to Europe.

Christianity can be as "redpilled" for the average person as much as you'd like to believe it is, but it's still bullshit that no TRUE man would ever follow.

Yes schlomo, they work so hard to kill us and get rid of our faith precisely because we're a nose plot.

The fact that the Church Fathers all named the jew and advocated for nose removal is certainly the hallmark of a jew plot for world domination:

tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

Where was that list of countries Jews were kicked out of all over two millenia…

Haha, holy shit: pic related, the post!

Church Fathers were a bunch of pagan-educated Latins and Greeks and the stuff they wrote was largely crypto-NeoPlatonism.

They obviously got sick of their shit and removed them. That doesn't meant they weren't brought here. How the fuck do you think they got here?

Not forgetting. Their crybaby-wall focus doesn't have the same punch it used to. There's a reason they are terrified of memes. We've completely stripped them of most power.

It was actually the 1960s when the holocaust started to enter the public consciousness, "Judgement at Nuremberg" was a big one. That plus the 60s climate allowed for the rise of the neocons and amped up zionism.

I'm beginning to suspect America has never been all that redpilled. The central banking scam for example goes well back into the 1800s and average Americans weren't aware of it then either.

It's not implying if I'm fucking saying it you illiterate douchebag.

Nigger you are pretending jews aren't like gypsies, you think people INVITED the jews in?

(((Christians))) in the New Testament had to debate over which Jews laws to keep and which ones to do away with.

No.

Funnily enough, there are people who have this exact mentality.

For the most part christianity has outlived its usefulness to us as a race, even for those who need faith and direction. we must have new myths, new creeds.

The New Testament isn't an accurate historical document.

filename

You're going to have to explain that assertion you just shit out on your keyboard user.

Do you even know who the Church Fathers are?

Great refutation. Here's your attention, now fuck off.

Who the fuck do you think King James invited to write his Bible?

Christian heretical splits were the last blow to the empire. Arianism prevented Gothic integration, which caused the death of the Western Empire. In the east, other heresies also caused disunity. Christianity undeniably helped cause the Dark Ages, though it wasn't the only factor.

I think Samaritans would fall into that group, but there's very few of them left.

Former Roman empire: after they got their asses kicked in the 1st century, they spread all over it; when Christianity became legal (Constantine), they were already here.
Other countries: they went after opportunities (merchants) early on.
Nobody brought them - they went where the nose led them.

Plenty of Kingdoms during the middle ages invited the Jews in. The concept of lending & "credit economy" isn't a new thing. Rulers throughout history have always looked for easy and short-sighted ways to to boost the economy. It's no different today.

Hebrews.

Yes, if only it wasn't for Christianity, multicultural Rome would have stood firm.

Arguably, this library is most famous for having been burned down resulting in the loss of many scrolls and books; its destruction has become a symbol for the loss of cultural knowledge. Sources differ on who was responsible for its destruction and when it occurred. The library may in truth have suffered several fires over many years. Possible occasions for the partial or complete destruction of the Library of Alexandria include a fire set by the army of Julius Caesar in 48 BCE and an attack by Aurelian in the CE 270s.

But Christians did it because new age hippies hate Christianity and told you that.

(>communism didn't destroy Christian art, it destroyed European art!)
Everybody did that, though. Romans killed druids and were bent on destroying Gaelic/Celtic culture and religions.
Don't disturb my circles. Alexandria is already accounted for.

Are you implying St John Chrysostom isn't a Church Father or are you simply attempting to redirect from the challenge given?

We do have new myths and creeds. Equality and the state. I forget who wrote it, but it was something like "great, you killed god. What for?" I think we decided to do away with our religion tempted by unrestricted hedonism, all of which our ancestors warned us about, not to seek truth. We've become dumber not smarter than and now we're being exploited more than ever.

All foreign Semetic myths need to be removed from all white countries along with their followers.

looks like you completely ignored the core message of the picture

Yeah, why should I listen and believe you?

Christ was a communist socialist. If you want to believe in Christian Communism, that's your prerogative but the fruit of kikes will always be rotten.

One cannot go against the laws of nature without being utterly destroyed. Self-preservation is the number 1 law of nature and then the preservation of all that is his. Where do we see this today? Whites are largely suicidal on an altruistic level. This is due to a softness brought on by dysgenics and also an ever persistent media and bombardment of egalitarian rubbish which our now tamed animal insticts would have usually rejected.

Clearly, one can misunderstand everything they want and in any way they want to.

I hope you learn to think for yourself one day.

Because all you have to do is read afucking book. Or rather TWO books. One is your waste of paper Bible and the other is the Communist Manifesto.

I did. I was raised Catholic, became non-denominational, then I grew up.

Stay mad Christcuck.

This

Not a Jew among them.

How could a religion with such solid beginnings end up so shitty?

Ah, the fedora phase. Be a nice sisyphus and repeat: "I am free!"

You're basically preaching that you should only worship a racial religion.

Do you realize this is exactly what Jews preach?

You are preaching white judaism. Wise up. Racial religions are fucking retarded.

Hellenism was all about spreading everywhere and it did; it improved the lives of everyone it touched.

That's why the Greeks got Hannakuh'd for it. It was too successful.

Reflect on their sacrifice.

Been there, done that. Two books, two vastly different messages.

I can think of no better redpill on the JQ.

Of course Christians hate Jews, Jews follow the Nationalist Jewish Old Testament where as Christians follow the multiracial one Kingdom for all no matter the race Christianity.

Of course they do and there is nothing fundamentaly wrong with that.

oy vey they are truly based and we should all look up to jews.

Greeks and Romans spreading hellenism everywhere? FUCKING CUCKS.

They are how all true religions are Christcuck.

Oh wow, I left to go watch anime because I couldn't handle all the butthurt, spamming christcucks. I never expected this thread to still be up.

A faggot using a strawman to attack me, typical Christian behavior.

Clearly you haven't. Stay blind.

Same way great civilizations like Egypt, Greece and Rome ended in degenerate progressive free-for-all shitstorms: things get old and corrupt and decay and die.

I bet you think that having the rich jew give up his property is communism.

I appreciate your consistency, but I am disgusted by your message.

It wasn't Norse-only Thor which built an Imperium Europa, it was Hellenism.

The 1100 year spanning Byzantine Empire which sprang off from that certainly didn't tell the slavs to fuck off and worship their stupid shamanistic bullshit.

Religions which apply to all men built Europe up from dindu-tier cave dwellers and gave them discipline & culture.

Seems like some people are having a good time.

"Public bathing" did contribute to a spread of disease, because public bathhouses were havens of debauchery, the diseases spreading were STDs, just like bathhouses today.

thundermark.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/might-is-right.pdf

I'm just going to leave this here. Christians won't like it and will still miss the point and give up on it after chapter 2, despite an important message in this book for all men.

Traditionalists rant and rave about Evola etc. this is all of that but stripped of the esoteric eccentrics and fluff and out into more direct and blunt terms.

At the very least, Chapter 4, 5 and 6 are fucking golden. The hwole book is brillaint though. It pulls no punches.

They don't OP. When I used to live in Jew York City I worked for many different kikes. Every single one of them would blaspheme and talk shit about Christianity at basically every opportunity they could. While it is true that the jews manipulate the pozzed modern churches for their own benefit, they absolutely hate Jesus.

You are disgusted by that because you're a mixed raced bag of shit.

That sounds like straight apologia for knuckling under to an alien religion to me. Please, recap to me how a philosophical standpoint which is at best disconnected from the world and at worst feeds energy to the kike's god is acceptable while disregarding my points.

I agree wholeheartedly, their magic is weakening, and in large part it is due to how much strong ours is. The Caucasian lineage traces back easily 40,000 years, more than enough time for us to have evolved a much more potent ability to manipulate meme magic than desert rock worshippers could ever hope for.

You're an idiot for that's not what a strawman fallacy is; I specifically addressed your argument:

I took it to its logical conclusion: The Romans and Greeks were cucks because religion which applies to all races was established to be terrible in your eyes.

The following is a fallacy, but applicable here:
It's okay, I expect this kind of shit from community college educated communists

Can you name the fallacy correctly this time?

I'm curious about the (((author))).

And you're a Jew-lover. Pic related.

Jews don't like muslims either, that doesn't mean muslims or mohammed is good.

I swear the way of thinking here is too simplistic for what it should be for a bunch of white men.

Maybe most of you are suited for christianity.

Your claim from wikipedia doesn't actually negate that Christians did in fact burn it. Of course the library was targeted multiple times, mostly by accident with siege weapons.
Also, I am talking about Christian mobs that were vandalizing all over Egypt, most of it happened in the times of Aurelian. There was basically a religious civil war at that time.

How dumb, it's as if you're trying to misinterpret my post. Communists burned books, they didn't care about any European art, of course at that time Christianity was integrated in
European tradition, so naturally they would want to destroy it.

That's true, however, you're talking about an Empire conquering another nation's land. I am talking about a semitic religion/ideology that was trying to destroy identity of nations in order to gain power over them.

Actually learn something about the time period, intellectual currents, and individuals involved instead of substituting your own suppositions for reality.

Herp derp, I'm a Jew lover because I advocate racial religions and not multiracial universalist Christcuckinsanity

Fuck off mixed race shit bag.

Evidence provided in those books contradicts your assertions fucktard. Ergo, you didn't read them or if you did, failed to understand them.

But hey, continue to worship the kike, no one is saying otherwise. I'm simply stating Christ and Marx were both kikes with similar ideals which used those ideals to get something for nothing which is also something kikes are famous for.

European tradition, so naturally they would want to destroy it.
How fucking ignorant about communist can someone in Holla Forums be?
Jesus christ just fucking kill yourself you faggot.

I am amazed that we find ourselves in a thread where the d&c anons are defending their position by saying the Jews are doing it right with a race-exclusive religion.

No, you're a jew lover because you stated that jews are doing it right by having a race-exclusive religion.

Taking that to its logical conclusion, you condemn the Romans, the fucking Romans, for spreading Hellenism everywhere.

What is wrong with you?

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL INTL SHILLS
Christ wasn’t a socialist. He was a religious radical. He advocated charity by the individual. He did not want a complex temporal power structure established to tax people at gunpoint to subsidize poverty.
Santa Claus, likewise, rewards virtue with toys and evil with coal. If anything, what he represents is a purely capitalistic idea–regardless of background, race, creed, etc., by virtuous and diligent behavior one will be rewarded materially. Whereas slothfulness and evil reaps nothing of value.
A Wonderful Life is about valuing family, not about establishing a top-down economy.
A Christmas Carol isn’t about a capitalist who turns into a socialist. It’s about a capitalist who overcomes the bitterness of his childhood and learns to value his family and his friendships more than his business. He doesn’t stop being a capitalist; he still solves all of his problems with money.
The Grinch is about a terrorist who realizes that his diagnosis of capitalist society as being corrupt and materialistic was wrong. He realizes that though the society acknowledges capitalistic values, it also has a spiritual core independent of that system. His realization that the two can exist in harmony allows him to come to terms with his own bitterness and join society, rather than living like a hermit up in the mountains.
Charlie Brown, ironically, is the only story with any socialist values at all, and they’re negative. Charlie Brown used everyone’s money to make a terrible economic decision and invest in a bad tree that didn’t fulfill its intended function. The people were then forced to band together to make the best out of this smoking ruin on their own initiative. In essence, A Charlie Brown Christmas is about a government using the people’s money poorly, and then the public sector having to make the best of it with their own innovation.

It succeeded and now you are a child of Christian Europe - or rather, humanist Europe.

In every stage Europe has been, they have disliked the previous stage.
Now you are just socially signaling your hatred of 'semites' by continuing this tradition.

Yeah, right.

I've heard this claim only from a hermetic psychonaut and anti-Christian (((Holla Forumsacks))). Citation needed.

I find it funny the Jew lover is trying to use Jew lover as a pejorative.

There’s no citation for it. It’s just kike lies.

First day on the job Chaim?

No, and only a Christ-hating kike would push such horse shit.

At least read the meme before you try and refute it.

HINT: 2500 years ago.

Hell, at least follow the conversation.

We were talking about Greeks versus cavemen, not Christians versus Vikings.

he can't, he's not qualified because he's not choking on a cock like the pagancuck's God when he got sodomized by thrym.

The gas wants you to inhale it. you're a special snowflake in the haystack.

I'm not a fucking Roman, I would hope my Germanic ancestors would kill them, like the did retard.

That's exactly correct, the *only* valid basis for religious belief is on an ethnic basis. Otherwise the risk of religiously derived altruism benefiting those who are not related to you is too high, thus religiousity would never have been a strongly selected trait.

Then levy some arguments that don't deny the fact that Christianity was a net negative for the European race, because my recollection philosophy worked much better before and after Christian nonsense.

I see you've changed IPs.

Same applies the other way around, if it wasn't for Christianity we would had been sucking muslim cock 1000 years ago instead of just now.

I'm going to destroy all of you Christians, if you don't allow me to, you don't turn the other cheek, you're going to hell.

See how fucking stupid your faith is.

More IDs have these numbers, that's what happens when you don't run from a thread and have nothing better to do. Doesn't make it a bad thing.

And I'm simply stating it's bullshit. Largely because you failed to demonstrate it in any way, thinking if you tell a lie a thousand times it will become true.

sage

read about actual historic transcripts of germanic tribes. gays were drowned in bogs.

Reported for INTL shill.

I’ve left the tab open all day and come back to it whenever I take a break from gardening. Since we have no moderators, it’s up to the real Holla Forumsacks to destroy the INTL raiders.

Stay mad shill, all I see is (43).

My only problem with that is you’d be wasting land that would now be valuable. Just burn them into ash and scatter it onto the soil. STDs can’t live through fire, so it would be sterile.

The evidence has been provided and you refuse to accept it. I could quote sentences from those two books all day long and you'd still stick your head in the sand. Keep worshiping your commie kike on a stick, i'm sure it will continue to work out for you as it has clearly done so.

Hint: The "3rd" in 3rd Reich wasn't counting tribal alliances.

I'm more concerned about the surprising anti-Imperium Europa path this thread took, but Jesus Christ, did you just step out of your community college philosophy class?

Try actually reading the book.

Another hint: We have warrior saints for a reason.

Sure thing kid. I await my ban even though this is the only board besides stopping into /polmeta/ to watch the butthurt that I participate in.

You Christians take your faith and alter it to whatever you want like all made up things.

There was symbolism behind it.
They would "disappear out of sight". Cowards were also drowned. It was about not being worthy.

Reported.

You won't. It doesn't matter what you post here, it doesn't matter if you want to. You simply won't.
That's what my faith is. By all logic, it should have been eradicated in its early years, or through Roman hunts, or those 2000 years. Yet it's still here and it WILL REMAIN.
Go ahead, I dare you. If you destroy us, you win.

The evidence does not exist, so it's no wonder I refuse to accept it.
FTFY
Nice "evidence", faggot.

citation needed user.

Here, this might help. I used to object to the way the Roman Catholics were portrayed here, but I guess the current pope is making things rough for the RC bros and this graph was spot on all along.

This also hightlights the "lol modern jews == jesus" crap at the beginning of the thread

Where exactly am I ignorant about Communists?

That is not true, Reneissance is just one proof of that.

That's exactly the similarity it has with Communism, it has a need to spread and indoctrinate people all over the world, this is not the same as Romans destroying Celtic civilization.
Do you really not see the difference between Communists destroying identity and tradition of the nation in which they spread and nation attacking another nation?

Nice strawman you got there. You also didn't check out any of the sources in my first post. There was ongoing Christian vandalism at that time in Egypt. Who else would burn the library if not Christians, who
are commanded by their religion to destroy their host nation's culture - just like Communism.

Right, and Jesus was all about the Inquisition.

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

So were old kings. Oh, and they cut off the nipples.

Why do people dislike stone age so much? Just by looking at the trap designs one has to deduce that the people weren't stupid.

Not all previous stages, just the nearest ones.

The difference exists only on paper. Sweden didn't conquer Finland because of religion, they did it for the old reasons. They could do it because of religion, and they used religion to bind the nations together.
Ie. Religion is just the next evolutionary step in societal development.

Finland was already 20-50% Orthodox by the time they crusaded us.

I haven't read through the bulk of this thread, but it just seems blatantly apparent that the Gospels and the Pauline Epistles showcase a hugely significant rift that shook Pharisaic/Talmudic Judaism. The nascent Christianity did not end the Pharisees, but boy do you find plenty of righteous invective as critique. Because of this, I don't believe Jews arranged this as a conspiracy to control the non-Jews (unless maybe you can find such a motive in Paul, the man who shifted the central influence from the Apostolic clique to him and his Hellenistic and Jewish education)

That's the scary part, you're not even aware of how fucking off the mark you are, just go back to Holla Forums and stay there once you get your board back.

sage

We have to respect our history and past, some faggots are just going to outright reject their own elders and be edgy faggots, that's inevitable when you're in a subculture.

Still, I think most people feel that way about the stone age just because they wouldn't want to be living in such precarious conditions like Africans or muslims do to this day.

I can't levy an argument against retardation like JUST READ THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO AND THE BIBLE, THEY'RE THE SAME because I've read both and they're very different works, one has a goal while the other is a cobbled together anthology of texts picked from an even greater corpus for reasons that were probably more arbitrary and petty political than anything else.

Unlike the accusation levelled earlier, this is an actual strawman.

pic related as to why.

I have no respect for a Christian past.

Reported.

You misinterpret that line like every fucking modern retard does. A slap in the face at the time was an insult, but that's about it. The meaning of that whole saying is don't get all pissed over over petty insults and trivial bullshit. Jesus also leads a bloody holy war against the forces of the Anti-Christ, Jesus is a pretty multi-faceted character.

Because Jesus endorsed Holy Warrior Saint's right?

John 18:11: Jesus commanded Peter, "Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup the Father has given me?"

I checked the sources, the only one that comes close in time to that is the last one and all it gives on the Library of Alexandria is pure speculation ("probably" without any sources on why it's probable).
Not to mention it doesn't mention the specific burning (there were multiple ones), so it could be mixing up different things from different times into something suitable for its title.
Read the thread: Caesar. Aurelian. A coincidence (libraries aren't that hard to start a fire in). Random crazy fuck.

They aren't.

And you people claim Christians had no respect for the past. (Or what, do you claim they did?)

Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.
REMEMBER TO REPORT RELIGIOUS D&C SHILLS

they farmed
they had a system of government and laws
they had a written language
they had metalworking
they built vessels capable of sailing to other continents
there is more to civilization than whether buildings are made from concrete or straw

the thing is african society is devoid of everything that makes civilization what it is

He did. He wanted that event to happen, though.

Jesus/Christianity is the Jews best friend and greatest WMD the tribe has ever invented for our races downfall. Jews as psychopathic manipulators and deceivers play the same game with their Christianity cult for the goyim as they do with national American politics. In other words they pretend to hate Jesus or say Donald Trump so that whites will cling to Jesus and Donald Trump and not realize or be any the wiser that Jesus/Donald Trump are just another form of Jewish control over the white goyim masses. That most whites don't wake up to this obvious Jewish trick probably only adds to the Jews resentment and contempt for us as a race since Jews know us to be the "master race" and yet we're still falling for their psychopathic con games like this? Yeah our collective race indeed is still falling for these Jewish con games so on some level I can understand their disgust/contempt for us and why they feel just fine telling us greater and greater whoppers/lies.

Christians lying once again. Christcucks on pol have to lie to justify their illogical and destructive faith.

2500 years ago?

Man, fuck empire, empire always brings multiculturalism and decline, non-imperial, insular societies and cultures persevere longer than empires.

*tips fedora*

The context was he wanted them to understand he wanted none to fight in his name, buffoon.

Well if you say it's a lie it must be so, because…. reasons.

Obviously we should vigorously hate you and slay you for talking shit. :^)

Instead, we teach you things so that you'd learn. For the same reason improving conditions in Africa are better than throwing money in there.

Biblestudy tyme:
Read the whole book: ask yourself, why did one of the Disciples carry a sword for so long?
Again: Why did Peter carry a sword at all?

Jesus commanded him to put his sword away so that he might fulfill prophecy.

Note: Blessed are the peacemakers.

That doesn't mean diplomats.

We're the ones who wrote the bible after all; I think 2000 years of this gives us a pretty good idea of what we meant when our positions haven't changed in that entire time.

Pic related; warrior saint noted for ability to make Teutonic Knights and Kebab cry.

You're turning a pacifist into something he isn't you fucking liar.

No, the context was:
Before that he had ordered them to carry swords. 2 being enough for a group of 13 men.

sage

Yes.

Better than a cuck faggot.

I had years of Bible study chump. He wanted the event to happen so he could instruct them in a manner that would grab their attention. He wanted to heal the soldier not hurt him. For this to happen he had to allow it to happen.

Turning the other cheek gets you stabbed with a sword twice.

Muslims burnt the last of it, it was already well in decline by the time the Christian-caused fire happened, that didn't destroy it, it still carried on afterwards. Also, nothing in the Library was a unique one of a kind work, hell most of the shit it housed were old, out-dated, obsolete texts that people didn't give a shit about anymore anyways.

I never made that argument. Do you not know how to follow IDs, or is it just that you're trying to cover for your belief in slave morality as implied by ?

BTFO:>>6082141

LARPers are brain damaged

Because it was symbolic, not that they were to be put to use. How many times did they use those swords to push their faith upon the heretics?

Ah, from Africa to Europe. Here I thought you meant Americas.

No, it was strength and protection.
None recorded times.

Crusades were a defensive war.

Terrible b8 retard

It's modernists that made Jesus a pacifist, Christianty was never pacifistic until moderinst retardation infected it. The earlist Christians got into violent scuffles with Jews and Pagans who fucked with them all the time. Also, Jesus beat the shit out of moneylenders who defiled the temple, not very pacifistic.

You do realize that the Nords did sail to North America?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinland

Tell me more about brain damage.

Not counting the Empire before the division, the Byzantine Empire had an 1100 year history and routinely saved Western Europe by sending legions to fight kebab in the Alps, even at times when the Imperial Capital of Constantinople was under siege.

In addition to being masters of medicine and Engineering, they created a substance which modern science still cannot recreate which they used along with fucking flamethrowers to combat numerically superior kebab forces.

All this without even factoring in the even greater triumphs of the empire when it was one.

Can any tribe, German, Greek, or what-have-you compare to the accomplishments of Empire?

They cannot.

Hellenism is laid the groundwork for the rest of Europe's mighty accomplishments; many of our ancestor's feats of engineering, such as the aqueducts, sewer systems, and roads, are still standing, hell they are still being used today.

You can make arguments against empire, but you can't possibly make the claim that some racial city state, let alone some backwards shit flinging tribe in Ireland or whatever, can possibly outlast Imperium Europa. That shit ingrained cultural norms into us which we still take for granted even today.

Another liar.

Yeah, I'm not even a fucking Christian, nigger, I just don't like deceptive and ignorant fucks like you sowing your theological discord on Holla Forums.

You cowardly Christ cucks would gladly try and kill me if things were still in your favor.

Since the Jews have moved on and are content with controlling the world via a modern mutated form of your cult known as secular liberal egalitarianism however you Christ cucks are no longer needed save for when Uncle Schmuel needs a fresh pile of 18 year old morons to go fight, kill and die for Israeli/Jewish interests in the middle east against a bunch of camel jockeys brainwashed with their very own Jewish created religion.

You really are too stupid to continue with so I'll close with this.
The crusaders had no business being in the middle east until the hebes in charge of the churches forced them into it.

An 1100 year history of constant succession crises, dynastic infighting, and theological navel-gazing while the hordes of Islam came thundering into the Levant and Anatolia. Don't over-romanticize shit, user.

God damn idiots on here believe a Jew turned two loves of bread into 6 million because a Jew wrote it in a story 2000 years ago.

sage

Get a life, losers.

Of course I'd try to kill you. You're a fucking retard trying to bring down civilization. No excuse for that in civilized societies nor in collapsing ones like the one we're in now.

As an old Church wisdom goes; Kill them all, for God will know who are his.

After the race war, once we retake the west and Church is strong, you'll either be a slave keeping quiet or burning on a stake. You're fucking dead kiddo.

The Borgias were the first "hebes" in charge. They are known for their repulsiveness.

Oh yeah, armies totally march without orders.

(((24)))

Christian buy bull faggotry is the perfect "choose your own adventure" novel.

Jesus and Christianity can be and stand for practically anything you want them to the text is so contradictory and vague.

This is also a large part of the reason so many Christ morons have such a great deal of trouble breaking free of this Jew cult mind control device.

They're at war with their own minds and twisted buy bull interpretations keeping them locked into the cult like a veritable chinese thumb trap for the mind.

You haven't made a single logical argument which leads me to conclude this saltiness of yours is emotional and likely temporary teenage angst manifested from frustration impotently and safely directed at Christianity since you can do so openly without real fear of reprisal in the modern environment.

It's a phase, you'll grow out of it.

…until the hebes in charge of the churches forced them into it.

Get filtered cunt.

I can play the Hitler game, too, bitch.

The only thing bringing down civilization is your Jewish cult that says niggers are the equals of humans ie whites.

And the only retard here is you and all the other kike worshippers.

Haha, protestant "jesus is my buddy" fun time doesn't count user.

It was to fulfill prophecy, not to provide a lesson. Reflect on your own quote:

This should be obvious user.

While it's true we burned people at the stake for making the sign of the cross wrong we actually dont' give a shit about pagans being pagans.

It's when you make the mistake of trying to tell us what being a Christian is (ie Heresy) that shit goes down.

I like the meme though.

Do people actually believe Christianity just came to be without the Jews starting it?

Fucking amazing.

I'm still missing your point. Are you implying that the armies had been there before orders were given, simply out of spite for the mohammedians?

Another fake Christian of pol lying

Reported for INTL.

You got me; the bad goes with the good. There is a reason "Byzantine" is a negative word used to apply to something that is overly complicated and you hit on a lot of it there.

The point was that we outlasted baby-sacrifice tribes that routinely got wiped off their ice fields and went through cycles of conquest by their neighbors, asians, and civilization (such as Rome).

Shitting on Christianity is whatever, but claiming Imperium Europa was bad for whites blows my mind, haha.

Reported for INTL.

Now you're the Pope, deciding who is and ain't a Christian?

lol also
sage

Reported for being a nigger.

Nice meme friend, mind if I save it? :^)

its me again
I missed you

why is this thread even still alive?

Christcucks are sperging out and there are plenty of jimmies left to rustle.

You LARPing Christians don't even follow Christian doctrine. No fucking Christian would accept pagans at all.

You faggots think it's cool to pretend to be Christians on Holla Forums when it's actually fucking pathetic.

Because the mods are co-opted and have been for months. Several of them are outright leftists and want this shit to be on the board. Never mind that the raiders know when the few remaining good mods are asleep.

Blow your brains out.

Empire is never a good for any civilization, it seems so on the surface, you get glory, a bunch of plunder, power, but in achieving the imperial dream you're setting the stage for the decadent, multicultural progressive nightmare collapse that is inevitable. Happened with the Greeks, the Romans, pretty much every European Empire, with the US, with the Chinks, the Japs, every imperial civilization I can think of does itself in on the excessive fruits of imperial triumph.

It's a Chimera. The only way to get Europeans under the jewish heel was to make a one size fits all cult (like Bolshevism, hence it being proto-Bolshevism) that also preyed on the illiteracy of the masses at the time. The literacy is an important aspect of this problem: it meant that only those with ulterior motives could dictate laws, leaving only their interpretation and their intentions. Christianity began to fall apart as literacy became more and more the norm because then everyone could observe the material, but there are still millions that depend on the apparent authority of church figures.

The same goes for Marxism. Most supporters of the left haven't really read the source material to any significant degree. They just get roped in with sugarcoated memes like "equality" and "justice" without realizing they are tools of destruction.

That would be against Christ's teachings.

Except atheism has risen steadily since the 60s alongside the liberal ideals of the civil rights movement entering the main stream which promote just that. If Christianity was responsible, and it is in decline, wouldn't ideas of equality also decline among the public?

I'm really glad we have Thor-user here to tell us who is Christian and who isn't!

Truly, only user's straw-man max-anglican construction of a Christian is legit!

First off, Im not a Christian. Second of there is no one Christian doctrine but a fuckton. Third, you know jackshit about Christianity, its doctrines, history, important figures, intellectual and philosophical currents, nothing.

Mods… on a chan board… are shit?

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Another point on literacy: Russia was filled with serfs while countries like Germany had many educated people who examined the material and found it to be dangerous. Hence, National Socialism was a powerful reaction to Marxism, yet the less literate countries in Eastern Europe had very little reaction to the Reds until the bodies started to pile up anyway, but by then it was too late.

It's just proof both are controlled by Jews.

You're telling me Christians are okay with Pagans being Pagan? Do you fucking idiots forget where the term Pagan comes from and it's meaning? No because you're not real Christians. You're role playing one because you think it's cool and anti modern.

I honestly never thought about that, but to be fair to the fedora user, hasn't Christianity become just as pozzed as the rest of society?

Reluctant example:

Greece.

Greece is 90% Orthodox, but is max pozzed since at least the 30's.

Just being devil's advocate here user (I'm Orthodox so it hurts, but it's truth).

on the flip side, Russia is getting more hardcore and Greek Orthos stateside are routinely excommunicating people for modernism like congratulating people for homomarriage so it ain't all bad

No.

They are carried on by Christianity's mutation/corruption of Liberalism which most people refer to as "Cultural Marxism" these days.

Christianity first mutated into the Jew's political ideology of Communism and it's next mutation occurred in the 60's as the liberal hippie movement which began and accelerated the degeneracy and decline of America into the dystopia multicultural soft Communist nightmare society it is today of white genocide and the artificial ascendancy of the nigger above our race via a zero sum game played against us by the Jew.

Do it anyway. You’re not a Christian, so what do you care?

Interesting; your point is well taken.

My response is that these empires routinely outlast smaller, more exclusive confederacies. Surely that is desirable?

For example, the German states were a complete shitshow until their were rounded up and Prussians merged with Bavarians, right?

Spenger was wrong on that account: Jacobinism is clearly the fucking grandmother of Bolshevism and Jacobinism was an explicit rejection of Christianity.

sage

Please, continue to pretend you're not a Christcuck while I filter your shill ass.

Because I'd rather die in battle.

Ehhhhhh, they can outlast them in mutated forms, I mean the Rome of the Republican era and the Rome at the collapse of the Empire were two very different civilizations demographically and culturally. It's kind of complicated. I don't think civilizations will ever stop with imperialism, nor do I necessarily think stopping it would be a good thing, maybe it's right and proper that this cycle should be so.

Politically, yeah, not sure how shit was for the common folk before compared to after tbh.

dude stop using hollyjew reaction gifs. are you a kike or something?

It may be a while before the real thing comes down and poses for a camera.

Why even bother saging at this point, do you see the rest of the shit threads going around?

Yep. And so sage.

Jesus user, if you're going to fight us, at least use you didn't grab from some landwhale's tumblr.

Christcuckinsanity is a unifying force all whites need to get behind. That is why there is 30,000 denominations who all say their interpretation of Jews texts is correct and all the others are wrong.

I wonder about that too; can an empire continue in a natural progression that changes to fight what needs to be fought without betraying the culture of its founding?

Is that even desirable?

This provoked a surprisingly interesting line of thought user.

It would be an idiot Christcuck wasting their time saging as if it means something, like their Bible verses and Jewish myth are a waste of time and mean nothing of value.

Just for you, Jew.

It's been a fun thread. See you kikes in the next one.

You’ve been hidden forever, kike.

Irony being so was the Thor movie. And your Thor there cucks himself in the new Ghostbusters. The actor himself is an active participant in pozzing.

The church right now is absolutely pozzed. So is the pope. I agree.

As far as Greece don't forget the recent Grexit which seems to have dropped off the radar. Greeks were on the streets ranting about the Rothschilds. Every western nation is pozzed but the entire populace isn't buying it. How many were Orthodox I wonder? Christians in the US for example were calling the pope the antichrist not long ago. How many though I don't know but I'm not so sure every Christian is buying what they're told or going along with the church. I think many are as frustrated as we are. Instead they seem to be getting jumpy, coming under attack more and more from the state.

But, would have to look into it. All I have is anecdotal.

It's a theory but you should gather facts to support it. Liberalism from what I've seen seems to accompany a rejection of Christian ideas and heavy criticism of it holding atheism as the ideal while strangely avoiding criticisms of Judaism, Islam, etc. During the cold war the populace was rallied behind communism being an anti-Christian movement before the 60s and somewhat after. And in Russia Communism I don't believe embraced the orthodox church instead attempting to repress it. This mutation idea needs evidence. Instead I think communism liberalism and social marxism, the whole zionist shitbag is a counter philosophy to Christian traditions or at least sees Christianity as being in the way. The agenda being to destroy the social unity of the western world.

Satan created Judaism and Islam to send you dirty sand niggers to hell, where you will enjoy torment for all eternity.

Jesus ascended to heaven 500 years before Judaism existed.

And by pure coincidence, Jews are extremely well versed in the art of textual fuckery due to the entire structure of their religion.

Or in other words, trying to really believe in the mess of nonsense contained in Christian doctrine will drive anyone who isn't a kike crazy. (((Their))) brains, on the other hand, process this type of doublespeak flawlessly.

sage

Kikes posting hard on this thread to protect their judeo-cuckstianity

Shills working overtime, I see

Reported for INTL.

I'll admit that if we've got one thing it's anti-semetism thanks to us still remembering hannukah two millenia later, but in regards to your average Greek and all the EU talking points: 1000% pozzed.

But yeah, I am in agreement with you mainly because of this very board's /christian/ pop, Orthobros excommunicating people for so much as congratulating a homomarriage, Protestants wising up to Israel in America, and the growing movement in the RC bro church to do something about their crazy pope.

Someone needs to turn that into a .gif, stat.

lurk moar schlomo.

The facts are all around us, people just need to take off their Christ blinders in order to see them.

Yet the main aspects of Christianity remain barely hidden within the liberal white psyche.

-Dogmatic witch hunting hysterical nature and religious devotion to their specific brand of PC bullshit ie just like Christians with their various denominational doctrinal loyalties and the afforementioned similarities, etc

-Liberals carry on the Galatians 3:28 egalitarian beliefs of the Christ cult and are militant in defending them and actually erroniously believe they are a totally and truly "secular" movement when many of their beliefs are clearly faith based and thus religious in nature ala their Christ cultic origins making themselves manifest (but the liberal is too dim to see this consciously).

-Liberal whites have their own "sainted" figures just as their Christian counterparts do but in liberals cases their saints are Trayvon, Mike Brown and Obama rather than St. Paul, St. Peter and St. Luke etc.

-Liberal whites have traded in the suffering downtrodden Jesus archetype as object of worship with that of the suffering downtrodden black man archetype as their new object of worship etc.

So yeah in conclusion liberals are simply a mutation of Christianity discarding the characters but keeping the central form of the Jew cult.

Communist teaching of the Jew Marx taken directly from the Biblical book of ACTS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_each_according_to_his_ability,_to_each_according_to_his_needs

The Jew Jesus's Sermon On The Mount is also essentially the Communist Manifesto in it's "1.0" form.

Not much more proof is needed.

The Christianity/Communism connection is clear.

see_the_truth.webs.com/Xianity_and_Communism.htm

Though this link to the article "Christianity and Communism: Jewish twins" goes even more indepth if you need even more evidence.

Whatever "good" there is in Christianity was stolen from earlier pagan white sources and THAT I would argue is why whites have a missplaced idea about Christianity supposedly being a good thing ie their race-soul gravitates to the pagan "goodness" implanted into the kike religion as bait to get whites to join the Jew cult but most whites are none the wiser and have never been told about their true pagan religious heritage of Europe.

THAT is what our race needs to return to in order to become well and healthy again or at least those of us who need a religion and gods to get through our day.

You can't be for real. By this logic, because Jews have a high rate of literacy anyone that can read is a Jew-lover.

sage

Yeah, that's some bullshit argumentation there. "YOU'D ALL SEE THINGS THE WAY I DO IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T SO BLIND, EDUC8 YERSELF".

Good point. I don't know if I've seen a gif version.

How pathetically typical of a Christ cuck dicksucker to criticize a rhetorical device.

I bet you're just the kind of faggot that runs around when he's losing an argument criticizing the people who are owning and wrecking the shit out of your pathetic losing arguments by whining about their not capitalizing the sentences they are owning you with.

Fucking faggot.

Go slap your mother for not aborting you.

sage

Your rethorical shitpost is stupid.
From a position of atheism, knowing about the jew and having read stuff Spegler wrote on the soul and religion, I still concluded Christianity is correct and converted. I saw it from your side and rejected it. Fuck off bleeding heart leftist. We must practice tradition and internalize Truth again. Christianity is the only religion that does so in a sober and truthful way.

Hear hear.

Thanks. I'll check this out. I'm assuming this is the Ben Klassen who wrote this. I will think of it every time I use an electric can opener.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Klassen

Calm down there, we almost got something resembling a civil discussion about opposing conclusions going in the middle of a shitpost and shill frenzy. Don't fuck it up.

You haven't read anything.

Just shut the fuck up and stop spewing your nonsense semen everywhere.

You low IQ sack of shit.

sage

sage

No, you're retarded.

still hidden, chaim.

Go suck dicks somewhere else nigger boy.

White adults are trying to have a serious discussion here.

Still hidden, chaim.

Turn the other cheek means don't take personal revenge if it's not necessary you dumb fuck. A slap in the cheek used to be a way to show disrespect to someone.

as usual mods are pro-D&C faggots who let retards like OP reddit through Holla Forums all day

Just filter them, it makes life infinitely more pleasant.

Reported for INTL.

Not Islam but Jesus was a Jew and clearly created Christianity in order to weaken Roman civilization from within and collapse it. And it succeeded, just like all the kikes plans for thousands of years have.

Please, just kill yourself, or at least change IP addresses.

Christcucks on suicide watch.

It makes perfect sense when you look at all the evidence. The most logical explanation is that Jews invented Christianity as a way to weaken Romans and destroy them. That's why the teachings of Christianity are all cuck stuff like "turn the other cheek".

sage

Reported for INTL.

Those guys are basically communists, did you really expect them to not lie through their teeth like every other leftist?

Multiple people in this thread repeated this exact argument. I was shocked they could do so.

Whatever you say cuck. Most whites are just sick and tired of this Semitic religion ruling over us, telling us to bend over for the Jew.

Doesn't look like there's going to be Christianity in the future of Europe even when we take it back. I'm not saying we should go back to old European religions either.

We need a new one.

Reported for INTL.

Yea I didn't bother reading the thread, I just saw the image from the index and decided to reply to it.

Seriously though, if you watched Zeitgeist and didn't pick up that the 'Venus Project' was basically just communism with a fresh coat of paint then you are retarded.

sage

Christians were launching crusades against each other since forever, they can't even love their own, they don't give a single flying fuck about their people or about who they fuckin are.

Constantinople was weakened by christians, by their own fuckin "brothers", just because they wanted more gold/silver/whatever those crypto jews had in mind.
And with Constantinople weak, the muslims came, and they went full conquest on Europa, raping and destroying everything, and fuckin up my holy fuckin Iberia.

Here's the source, ye cunts! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)#Sack_of_Constantinople

They fuckin sould us for the Jew. Christianity is the downfall of the European man!

sage

I'm not even a Christian, but you're clearly just a (((red-pilled))) useful idiot

The majority of Christians may be pozzed, along with their institutions, but so are the governments of Europe and America, that doesn't mean all of their natives can't be "true men"

It means there's a lot of work to be done in retaking church and state and stop the regression

Yes. OP you are 100% correct

christianity is the spawn of liberalism. The core principle being universal equality.

There was no universal equality in Europe before christ-niggering said that "We are all equal under christ"

That is why White colonials didn't exterminate the non whites in colonies is because the church was telling the rulers not to kill them because they had to convert them to christianity and it would make them 100% exactly like the Europeans just like the bible says.

Once non Whites were converted to christianity all bets were off for exterminating the non Whites

Christians literally worship a jew and exonerate his apostles who were all jews

The Orthodox Patriarch and the Catholic Pope and pretty much every protestant church leader is full board on the anti-White invasion of Europe and her colonies.

Christ niggers masturbate to the thought of killing Whites who don't cuck themselves to worshiping their jew

Most christians aren't White, most christians are black Africans and brown native American/mestizos

Christianity is a shit religion in and of itself and it is horrible for White people

Reported.

Most christians conflate past wars and beautiful buildings with that of the teachings of the bible/jesus

Most christians don't truly understand or act out what their religion commands them to do, they use it simply as a cultural and social token, to signal to other christians just like liberals and fascists signal their poz or fashiness to each other.

Most White christians stay christian because they don't want to give up the social function of the church and it is integral to their identity because since WW2 we have all been denied a racial identity as people of European heritage.

The actual teachings of the bible/jesus are fucking gay and shit for a proper European nation.

The bible is half the jewish Torah AKA the Old Testament, the jewish holy book

go back to reddit or /christian/ you child. Face the reality of your religion. Reporting Holla Forumsacks for speaking factual truths about christ-insanity is gay and weak, you should kill yourself

As though any non-Christian would want to do that rather than creating a glorious new pro-White religion or returning to the old ways. Explain to me very quickly why I shouldn't filter you, (1).

Die, shlomo.

wew lad

OY VEY DON'T FILTER ME
kill yourself

Not this shit again. You guys attribute godlike abilities to Jews like they've been planning this stuff for thousands of years and have stuck to it.

Plain and simple: the Romans already equated Yahweh with Jupiter. Jupiter's mythology had issues. Yahweh's did not. How can we stop the degenerate mystery cults and reinforce Jupiter/Mars without Jupiter's buggery of children? Hmmm.

Reminder to Holla Forums that Merkel's party, you know the bitch who is destroying Germany and the rest of Europe is the "CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC UNION"

Because there are churches all over the fucking place in Europe and America and they can be used as an infrastructure to spread truths.

Again, like I said earlier, our countries are pozzed too, just like the churches are, why destroy it all instead of re purpose it?

Let's say an enemy comes up to you with his gun, then tries to kill you, you manage to wrestle with him and he drops the gun.

Are you just going to say icky, that belongs to my enemy, I won't touch that, or will you pick it up, and use his weapon against him?

You're letting emotions cloud your judgement against Christianity. Even if you hate Christianity so much, then completely reform it 180 degrees into something you would rather have, treat it like the tool it is

sage

Since I've long since filtered your posts, I'll just assume that you're checking my second set of dubs in this thread.

I think you're severely underestimating how completely pozzed Christianity is intrinsically, never mind how little I want to be associated with a set of religious practices which literally saw my ancestors burnt at the stake.

So yes, we can re-purpose churches, as long as we're worshipping the trees in front of the building rather than some kike on a stick.

Not even a few day near each other.

Source: my ass

Simply epic

This image is just pathetic

sage

this, /thread

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⡤⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡾⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣦⠄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠷⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⠉⠻⠻⠻⣆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢳
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠋⢀⠔⠞⣶⣶⣶⣤⡈⠹⠷⢖⣂⢀⢀⢇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠋⠭⠭⡉⠹⣻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢰⠿⠋⢉⣭⣽⣿⡿⣧⣶⣷⣶⣶⡺⡿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠁⡰⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⡟⡱⡶⣮⡻⣿⠏⣀⡂⠨⣊⣲⣾⣟⡵⠷⠽⡎⢠⠅⠘⣿⣯⢳⠇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⡇⢻⢙⡏⣯⣿⢘⣈⠂⠉⠁⢀⠐⠑⠐⠲⠒⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢾
⢀⢀⢀⣸⠁⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡐⡿⡀⢈⡙⣼⣿⣵⣋⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀
⢀⢀⢀⡿⣆⢠⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⡇⢹⠉⢁⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣛⣋⣠⠡⠔⣀⢴⠛⠉⠉⠣⡀⠄⢀⢀⡇
⢀⢀⡜⢀⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡙⠈⡗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣾⣞⣛⣲⢤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢇
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢸⠻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣛⡻⠿⠟⠛⠿⠻⣿⣿⠳⢦⣁⡼
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢸⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢌⢷⣿⣽⣒⠶⢶⡗⣾⠯⠊⠁
⢀⣸⠈⠂⢀⢸⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⣼⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⡦⣈⠛⠺⠷⡾⢿⣧⡀
⣰⢏⢀⢀⢀⠈⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡧⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣶⣿⣿⣧⣴⢦
⡇⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⣱⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠙⣠⢴⡇⣀
⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡇⣹⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⠞⢣⢤⡏⢁⡽⡀
⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⠣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⡛⢹⣿⠸⣿⣿⡿⠟⠻⡟⠅⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣉⠐⢈⣠⢮
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⠋⢠⠏⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡆⢀⢀⠒⠤⠐⢲⢀⣈⡡⡔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣹⢀⢰⠿⡾⢵⠫⣷⠑⣳⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠾⠓⠓⠻⠶⠧⠼⠶⠞⠚⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⣆⠔⢀⣀⠤⠖⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

I'm completely fine with that. Just remember there is still a shitload of Christians out there, and you're going to need to get their support in some fashion. Tell them trees are God's true sons, whatever you need to do.

Even the image you posted proves my point, Christianity would have never made it if they didn't incorporate pagan principles. A future religion for ethnic Europeans would never survive unless it incorporated some Christian principles.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

Already filtered, and now reported too.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

Truly epic.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

Yeah, everyone filter and report this spam fucker, he's clearly trying to hide something

It's not just anti-christianity user, it's anti-athiest as well. That's how divide and conquer works, it get's two potential allies to attack each other.

Our common unity is we wish to preserve our people and land, and stand up against the nose

There was no equality until secular Enlightenment faggots conceived of it. Christian Europe was extremely hierarchical.

Now you're thinking. De-conversion propaganda would need such elements, but the positive (stolen) values are best referenced from first (old) principle so that we can also add protective beliefs against later exploitation by some new kikery.

All in all, this might take a while, so perhaps some transition period is needful…

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

You sound like a fucking Wiccan LARPing faggot. MUH BURNING TIMES, MUH ANCESTORS WERE BURNED. Your ancestors were likely the ones doing the burning since you're here today, queer. Pre-Christian European societies executed people for witchcraft, too.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

No, that's completely retarded

modern mainstream cuckstianity isn't christianity

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

Nearly 700. We’re almost there!

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

What is it about the Braille Unicode characters that doesn’t set off the flood detection? Or are you changing it slightly every time?

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉

Fucking yes! tbh I've wanted to make a thread about this for a while, seeing the serious D&C preventing new ideas from coming with Christians, Pagans, and Athiests alike getting super butt blasted over mundane bullshit will

One of us should make a new thread along this topic of deconversion and recreation of tapping into our ancestors beliefs and setting a new path, along with ideas of protection like you said

Especially before this thread hits the limit because of these fucking shills and spammers

The priority and #1 rule should be the preservation of our people. Anything and everything else comes after that

sage

Just this, fam. Atheistic beliefs are quite close to the old ways as well, just too narrow in their interpretation of science. Blood must always be the focus, and everyone ought to be able to get behind that in an instinctual way.

I'm going on a walk to go do tree-worshipper shit, but if you put a thread up, I'd love to talk about it!

sage

It's not relativism at all if you have it based around one absolute value

You can add truth and honor after rule #1, the two aren't mutually exclusive

sage

finally one of you admits you're just LARPing atheists, even if only subconciously

atheist natsoc reporting in

Blood and soil user. I don't give a fuck if you worship gouch hairs, as long as you preserve blood and soil

Ok cool, I'll post it in a bit after I type up some shit for it I'll use this image in the post

sage

Underrated trips.

I'm more than sure that the Jews did this. In a year, the Jews will lose all power. You can screencap this and look back in a year.

it's all about genetic programmes: muddleeast, apefreaka, jeurope, south and north america;

the muddlebeast genetic programme manager wanted to obliterate the purity of the other herds(as a "fuck you and good bye", after being btfo by the other programme managers) by mixing his sheeple products with everyone using muh jeebus commie dogma and moohampedo aloha snackbar approach

how's that for a redpill, fuckin' normies?

You really do have to be a slave to be a christian for any reason other than controlling people and toward your own ends, and in that case you're not a christian at all.