Woman climbs Mount Everest to prove vegans aren't weak, then dies of altitude sickness

Vegan tries to climb the Everest to prove that vegans can do anything, then she dies. Oh the irony.

What's Holla Forums position on veganism?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602846/Pictured-Melbourne-university-lecturer-34-died-altitude-sickness-Mount-Everest-taking-climb-husband-prove-vegans-anything.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1VQyf
youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/pleasure.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_tradition
theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/vegans-trial-death-baby-breast-milk
afa-online.org/docs/faq_dairy.pdf
nutritionreviews.oxfordjournals.org/content/71/2/110
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/270/1529/2147
journals.cambridge.org/abstract_S1041610211002511
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8499544&fileId=S1041610211002511
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6180753.stm
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/270/1529/2147)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine#Health_effects
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/x-linked-creatine-deficiency)
journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=/BJN/BJN105_07/S0007114510004733a.pdf&code=7d6936e7829f6a65388169c5ae3c5095
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Males
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10509454
nel.gov/evidence.cfm?evidence_summary_id=250239
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16672247
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7144835
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/gouda-the-nutrient-dense-cheese-of-choice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao, womanlet, when will they learn ?

She even looked sickly already.

Veganism just seems like a ploy to make white people suffer from malnutrition.

Veganism is a double-edged sword. I tried a vegan diet for two years and honestly I never felt better. Just clear mind, clear body, a lot more energy for mundane menial shit. But strength? I didn't have much strength. Much more stamina and energy than usual but shit like lifting heavy boxes was much more difficult.

Low carb, meat, fat and veggie doet is the best.

Cut down on grains.

I was vegan for 3 years in highschool. Actually wasn't that bad, probably fucked with my development a bit, but whatever I have good genes and am yet to break a bone. I also lost a lot of weight which was good because I was a little fat fuck.

One thing that was weird was when I was transitioning into veganism, the first week was incredibly physically painful. At certain points I could barely move because my stomach hurt so bad, going from eating red meat every day to completely cutting out all animal products.

Finnish ecologist Pentti Linkola, IIRC, says that vegans aren't living an authentic life.
tl:dr: We too are animals, and trying to avoid the fact that to live we must also kill is to deny our very essence. It leads to alienation, et cetera.

healthfag here

a vegan diet is "good" and makes you feel good only as far as you're eating easy to digest food, which is a staple of the diet.

you can achieve this with a non-vegan diet. easier, even.

most likely, you have a sensitivity to shit like lactose and gluten, so reducing or cutting out dairy/grains will make you feel a lot better – less intestinal inflammation.

like me, i can eat about 2 slices of bread a day before it starts to make me feel like shit. it has a place in my diet, but my body only has a certain capacity for it. dairy is fine with me but some people have problems.

the ironic thing is that the animal products are generally perfectly fine. you should be eating more fish, though.

Just because you had a shit diet before doesnt mean the vegan diet is good.

I eat enough fish, meat, nuts, eggs, veggies and animal fats with plenty of water to drink.

My fatass lost 45 pounds like this, especially since I cut off potatoes, rice, bread, pasta and other grains and junk from my diet.

Whole Milk is better, anything Low fat is bullshit.

People get shocked when I tell them I got skinny from eating eggs and steak for breakfast and not Special K.

wtf? climbing mount everest may be hard but it isnt as hard as people make it out. you can literally pay those natives, that lives around the mountain, to carry/pull you up. but she maybe tried to do it solo. bretty ironic however

She was going with her husband and that wasn't their first time climbing a mountain.

I'm pretty sure that his husband was actually the one doing the hard work and that she was there just to prove the grrrr power and shit. Nowadays to climb all you need is to no be a fatass and go with people that know their shit, but women would still think that they are really strong for accomplishing something that men has prepared before very carefully so they could go and feel competent… just like everything else.

Who was the idiot that invented this expression? They must have no idea how swords work.

fun fact: insulin suppresses the release of testosterone and hgh, as well as reducing your ability to convert fat into carbs. anything that contains carbs will do this, and the simpler the carb, the worse it'll be.

now, for a single meal, this is fine. a couple slices of bread, some soup. that's fine. what fucks people up is things like cereal, chips, soda, etc. they consume so much sugar so frequently, their body becomes unable to burn the fat it has, even if it's at a caloric deficit. instead of burning that fat, they just get tired and lethargic. their body slows because it doesn't have energy. starves in the presence of an excess of food.

you need some amount of carbs in your body, but nothing anywhere near what people eat today.

more fun facts:
your body converts saturated fat into testosterone. without saturated fat, you will be feminized. you need a balance of saturated and unsaturated fat, favoring fish sources which contain omega 3 over plant sources containing omega 6.

That explains everything.

Vegan autism is the best autism.

To be fair, plenty of tough, strong meat-eating males have died on attempts to summit Everest, that shit is fucking harsh. Hell, even if you're successful, it takes a fucking massive toll on your body, you need tons of recovery time afterwards.

What a dumb bitch. Reality and Nature don't care that you think you're a strong independent womyn and it doesn't care that you don't at meat.

She was a strong independent womyn who don't need no steak!

I feel way better physically since cutting out meat and almost all dairy. I eat a lot though. It's easy to undereat and then feel weak on a vegan diet because the food is less calorically dense. But I feel great and my workouts are so much better. To each his own

Virtue signaling.

who the hell are all these people who have trouble digesting bread and milk ?

Vegans should all go climb Mount Everest.

I've heard "two-ended shotgun" somewhere.

Plenty of people are lactose intolerant. It's just so mild that they don't realize it.

A couple of poo in the loos just died up there too.

archive.is/1VQyf

Its like people who havent had any meat their whole lives, they finally eat some and their body flips shit because its not used to it.

It definitely did. That was a very stupid statement to make.

Veganism has nothing to do with starving yourself of vital nutrients. It has everything to do with an egotistical belief that you are better than everyone else merely because of the molecules you shove down your food hole. As a biologist, I can tell you without a doubt that the food you are withholding is going to be your downfall. Joint pain, sterility, slow metabolism, lower body temperature, hair loss, severe muscular and skeletal deficiencies–not to mention the mental and emotional problems that will arise as a result. Upton Sinclair, author of The Jungle, had to abandon veganism because his mind and body were not able to function on a diet of mere fruits, vegetables, juice, nuts, and seeds. Gandhi, once a proud supporter of the vegan movement, declared their ideas were fraudulent, stating, “No wonder that mortality figures are on the increase and there is a lack of energy in the people. It would appear as if man is really unable to sustain life without either meat or milk products. Anyone who deceives people in this regard or countenances the fraud is an enemy of India.”

You're an idiot. I'm a girl and a vegan and you have to realize this. It is extremely difficult for everyone to climb to the peak of Everest. I could die just as you could die even if you are not a vegan.

This thread is pure shitposting. Obviously trying to just attack women. Don't you have anything better to do r9ksperg?

But isn't the only nutrient you're depriving yourself of is B12? I thought all nutrients are available from plant/wheat based sources.

That's what vegans claim though, I haven't looked into it myself.

Didnt even try/10

Skitskins, most likely.

Tits or GTFO.

“If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans”

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

This. I'm vegan for health reasons, had my bloodwork done and everything is fine. I only supplement B12

Heh nice one goyim

There are no women on the internet its a 1/10000000 fallacy.
Tits or gtfo

its a corruption of the phrase 'a sword that cuts both ways', it lost a bit of its meaning.

Really? I thought it was a tourist attraction.
You make it sound like it's a strongman contest.

Plenty of people still die climbing the everest, most of the deaths are because of retardation though.

Thank you user

I went vegan about 2 years ago, and I never felt better. I lost about 10kg of fat and doubled my amount of muscles because I also started lifting. So personally I think it's the best way to eat. And you got vegan world record holders like Patrik Baboumian, Frank Medrano, some bodybuilders, etc. So it's not like all vegans are some weaklings.

Of course you have some vegans who only eat low amounts of fruits/vegetables, and that's not good. Then they get sick, and people are quick to blame their monotone vegan diet as if all the vegans eat the same thing.

Anyway, if anyone wants to do some more research about this I'd suggest watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
And/or reading the "How Not to Die" book that just came out shortly.

Try going vegan on a PROPER diet, and then make up your mind. Most people with an opinion haven't really tried it and don't even know anyone who did.

You can tell when someone is retarded when they completely contradict themselves.

Typical vegan: but, but, but, I'm fine. I just need to take vitamin pills so I won't die of malnutrition.

Stop it with the moralfaggotry.

Veganism still has to stand up to scientific scrutiny.

Daily reminder that if you're lactose intolerant you're not white.

Lactose tolerance is an Aryan mutation.

Seriously, go look at the lactose intolerance rated amongst SS Africans and east Asians.

top kek

B12 is found in nature on fruits, vegetables, lakes, etc. It gets rinsed of products found in stores. If you would live they way we lived before you wouldn't have a B12 deficiency. Those are facts you can go look up for yourself.

Dunno if true but i once read a story on a german BB forum told by a credible guy (strongman himself) that patrik baboumian was eating steak like everyone else when they met after a competition.

He's very active in the vegan community I think. Pretty sure they'd know about it if it was true.

That's only true if you live in Burgeristan.

Again, that's a typical 'murican thing.

Eating dogs isn't effective. Farms animals all live either on grass or on garbage. And they only exist because we let them live.

No, /fit/ recommends both of those things for bulking.

This puss filled maymay is pretty stupid.

But B12 is the only thing you have to take supplements for. It's literally one pill a day and you're fine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TITS OR GTFO!!!!

Did you even read the comment I was replying to?

Not to mention b12 deficiency isn't exclusive to vegans

SHITSKINS

Holy shit, that lack of protein fucked up your feeble mind for good.
You feel good because if you take control your diet and also start to lift, then you have lots and lots of small and big goals, and your mind rewards you for achieving them. You'd be just as happy and healthy if you were eating meat. Maybe even more so.

Then go do it. Live the supplement free vegan life. Do it now.

this.

Beer, Bread and Butter is the way of life of the North People

B12 is found in shit and dirt, moron

You’re a retard.

That's the thing though.

People act like vegans are depriving themselves of a shit load of nutrients when really it's just one. Frankly people just oppose veganism because they don't want to give up meat. That's fine but I wish they weren't so dishonest and triggered about it.

Are you retarded?

I actually didn't have to supplement B12 at all, had myself tested 2 times meanwhile, no deficiencies.

:^)

this is a shoop. they didn't feed their baby breast milk, and that's why it died. Or, maybe, it was vegan breast milk. But, I'm pretty sure it was the former

You're all kidding yourselves if you think steak and whole milk are healthy

I'm not the claiming that I got stronger because I've stopped eating meat, even thought I know that I got stronger because I've started lifting.

Read this: lloydianaspects.co.uk/evolve/pleasure.html

Unlike all those bbs, strongmen and powerlifter that are completely natural…

Dunno if i recall that correctly but the one that made the comment (if my memory serves me right here) is now one of the strongest men in europe. But i might be mixing up something here.

Citation? That actually sounds like a fun read.

Oh what's that? You didn't have ANY iron in you?

VEGANS BTFO

Prove it.

You're either lying, or you're on the wrong board.

Did you reply to the wrong person or what? I dont understand your point

It's not as badass as it was when Edmund Hillary climbed it, but it's still a very fucking punishing thing to do, I mean you need to take oxygen tanks and be right with your timing and there are lots of hazards. They still leave bodies up there because it's too dangerous to try and recover them.

My point is that if you knew anything about b12 you wouldn't have laughed

Atkins diet stronk

Maybe in the bodies of insects.

no
The average dutch diet is bread bread bread potatoes bread and potatoes and they are the tallest in the world fuck a you

Oh, so what, in Europe whites do all the farm work, you don't import shitskins to do it? I don't believe that.

I lost 45 pounds replacing Special K with Steak and Eggs for breakfast and have more stamina for exercise.

Too much bread, pasta, rice and sugar gets you fat.

Lowfat shit doesn't work. I eat a good amount of animal fat and got in shape.
What kept me fat was the grains and sugar, the same kind of shit in "healthy" cereals.

Whole Milk is good, especially organic milk.
Soy Milk is terrible.

Quest question, is shrimp a proper substitute to fish? I don't mind if it's essentially a sea bug, it's cheap around here and I have been thinking of adding that to my meals.

Just a note: if you're part of a species in which hunting behaviors and meat-consumption plaed an integral role in your evolution, probably not a wise idea to ditch meat-eating because of philosophical idealism.

Look at a map and you will see other countries too. Look up their demographics.

"Only bacteria and archaea have the enzymes needed for its synthesis. Some plant foods are a natural source of B12 because of bacterial symbiosis. "

"plants pulled from the ground and not washed may contain remnants of B12 from the bacteria present in the surrounding soil"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12

It's just euros looking to take the piss on burgers. They are about, if not more, fucked than the burgers. At least they have Trump. Tredaue's biggest accomplishment has been elbowing some random cunt.

I was laughing at the guy claiming B12 gets removed from products by the food industry

My state is over 87% white, and shitskins still get imported in to do agricultural work. I have big trouble believing this isn't the same in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_tradition

whatever. I don't care enough to prove it. I just remember seeing this article a couple weeks ago and as i remember the problem was that they didn't feed their baby breast milk bc they didn't want them to get the taste for animal fats or something.

What does the article say? Was it that the breast milk didn't have all the nutrients bc the mom was vegan? if so, I'll take it. Vegans are retarded

I know this is the point of the thread but:

To put it simply - PANIC.
The banks are that scared they're murdering revolts now.

So trace amounts of B-12 from non-photosynthetic bacteria? Might as well eat a cow then, I mean, what are you actually accomplishing by taking nutrients from certain classes of organisms but not from others?

I knew what it was gonna be before I finished the sentence. I just knew it. Let me guess: sjws will claim that she is a hero now just like that whore that got herself killed and raped in Turkey. Anyway just another weak genetic failure from the genepool.

Yeah, do you honestly believe that countries like Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, etc, etc are importing shitskins to work them on farms?

really?

I knew a girl who went vegan in high school. Twice, she passed out the days after she gave blood. One time, a beta orbiter made fun of her until he found out who she was and became concerned all of a sudden

Yeah, evolution isn't tradition. Is saying we have to breathe oxygen because we evolved to breathe oxygen an appeal to tradition? What a fucking dumbass you are.

A lot of people faint when they give blood.

So, evolution is just a tradition? I guess yTumblr is right, girls can have penises too :^)

What, nobody brought up that Hitler was a vegetarian?

IMO vegans and vegetarians are denying their nature. Look at a carnivore's molars and compare them to a herbivore's molars. Ours are in the middle and designed for tearing flesh, particularly makes (yes, there is sexual dimorphism). Australopithecus was a herbivore as was habilis. Erectus was an omnivore like us. We know this due to the teeth.

Pretty good. 8/10, some people will fall for it.

Why not? My backwater state of Kentucky does it, Alabama and Georgia do it, so why not Poland and Bulgaria and Romania and Moldava and Slovenia?

His forearms look like they're injected with that oil stuff.

Yes.

She was the only one from the school blood drives who did. I did one and just felt slower

Cows in the meat industry are actually supplemented B12 because they don't produce enough naturally. Might as well eat the supplement directly instead of it being filtered through a cow.

Take note, the cucks have used up every talking point they could muster. They are now using arguments that work on kikes and sjws and expecting them to work. This is what happens when you foster a generation of followers instead of thinkers.

The vitamin thing is just her means of murder, yet someone here is using that to make Holla Forums see her as "average insane SJW"

Sure, she was a dumb vegan - but one murdered for her work in banking.

Guillotine when?

Exactly what I thought.

"French vegans face trial after death of baby fed only on breast milk"

theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/vegans-trial-death-baby-breast-milk

Fuck you for wasting my time, you liar.

His vegetarianism was medical, advised by his doctors due to health problems he was having.

I've heard of certain poor Eastern Europeans doing farm-work, but its mostly done by natives. Europe has dreadful leaders but the actual state of it (outside of a few major cities) is pretty decent.

We just need to kill our leaders and bomb London, Birmingham, Paris, Berlin, Cologne and perhaps all of Sweden. The US is kind of over-run unfortunately, but hopefully Trump can turn back the tide.

Tbh, there are many single edged European swords too.

We also have appendixes but we don't need them anymore.

I'm anemic so have never given blood, but have had a good deal of blood taken for tests before a surgery once, that left me pretty light-headed.

He also stopped being a fucking vegan when he was adviced to eat meat again.

That is not supposed to happen, either they took too much blood or they werent fit to give blood anyway.

Health Concerns
about Dairy Products

Thoughts?

Probably because the meat industry doesn't properly feed cows, opting for cheap processed feed.

Saged because everyone's ignoring this and crapping on about the veganism when there is clearly a GREATER issue here.

MILK
EGGS
MEAT
VEGGIES

How fucking hard is that to adhere to?

Best kind of meat is organic.

Because those backwater states use the US dollar, and that is backed by oil, so you can use it to pay shitskins. And your government prints it like there is no tomorrow.
Meanwhile Eastern European states use their own currencies, so they have to buy dollar or euro first if they want to pay shitskins from other countries. It's a lot more convenient to use locals who actually accept the local currency.

You burgers are really, really, really ignorant. So much that you oftentimes appear to be clinically retarded.

You also don't need hair, nails and toes. So, will you cut them off?

nigers confirmed white

thanks doc

No, it's because everything is more sanitized than in the past.

Nice logic there retard, your assertion was that we have molars in our teeth therefore we should eat meat when it's proven we don't need to eat meat to survive.

veganism works only because it encourages you to control your diet, realistically most of your diet problems can be solved by buying higher quality meats, eating veggies, and cutting down on grains.

I thought you were all slaves to the Eurozone now, which of you till ue your own currencies?

Citizens of The Empire are ignorant of the details of backwater hinterlands that aren't particularly newsworthy globally, wonder why that is?

Shouldve chewed on a rusty nail.

They will never admit it. The 50 or so whites left in the EU still have a chip on their shoulder for being an old country. They are about as toothless as their queen.

There are tons of things we dont need to survive, your logic is retarded

In my experience Vegans and Vegetarians are intellectually stunted, and it's apparently due to lack of B12 and Creatine which is tied to memory impairment problems.

Humans evolved their intellectual capacity due to eating meat, so not eating it causes people to regress.

Look at all these fat fucks, when will they realize a diet of meat, eggs, fats, and dairy is the way?

Holy shit.
Holy shit.
HOLY SHIT!

Do you even know what is the difference between the European Union and the Eurozone? Or what is the European Union to begin with? Or that not all European states are members of the European Union to begin with?

You mean niggers and spics?

Yeah, whatever. You are actually retarded. There are quite a few monarchies in Europe to begin with.

Basically the vegan logic is:
producing meat directly causes suffering and meat is unnecessary to be healthy so it's better to boycott the industry

If you don't give a shit about animals then whatever, do your thing.

Vegan threads always end up the same

You're dumb niggers who don't know what you're talking about, vegans know more dieting and nutrition than your average burger eating murican.

citation needed

This. All the people answering and shitting on veganism are probably unhealthy fat fucks

No, every vegan I've ever met has been retarded, therefore vegans are retarded.

Well, the pic you gave is still fucking retarded bc its not obvious why. As I stated, the mother's breast milk didn't have proper nutrients.

And, its not just that. As children are growing is really, really time-consuming and expensive to get them proper nutrients while keeping them vegan. For adults, its much easier, and definitely possible. Though, every vegan I know has been a skinny, pasty faggot

Hey thanks doc

Diet

Meat - Milk - Fish - Potatoes - Vegetables - Bread - Cheese - Butter

Kill yo self faggot vegan fucks

Look at those unhealthy women eating mainly fruits, vegetables, and rice. They need to follow the western example and add more red meat, dairy, eggs, and fats to their diet. If they don't, they're going to become fat!

FYI I'm in the healthy weight BMI exercise everyday, go to the gym 3 times a week and eat a well balanced diet.

Creatine is mostly found in meat, if you don't eat meat you're most likely going to have a deficiency.

If you are deficient you will have cognitive problems (early onset of dementia included), there's plenty of research out there on this.

nutritionreviews.oxfordjournals.org/content/71/2/110

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/270/1529/2147

journals.cambridge.org/abstract_S1041610211002511

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8499544&fileId=S1041610211002511

Is this the male version of trigglypuff?

Instead of admitting that you are completely wrong about everything, you are now going full retard.

A normaltype that goes down to a single fighting attack?

nice try faggot, enjoy your processed carbs.

All of the vegans I know supplement B12. It's common knowledge that they can't get B12 from animal products.

"Creatine is not an essential nutrient[5] as it is naturally produced in the human body from the amino acids glycine and arginine. "
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine

Japan lives off fish, predominantly served raw in the form of sushi and sashimi meaning it is higher in omega acids and is more nutritious than cooked meaning they can eat smaller portions resulting in getting less fat.

I know this because I fucking live off a Japanese diet because it is the healthiest, as it contains a lot of fish, chicken and beef that is not over-processed.

The appendix acts as a reservoir for gut bacteria to replenish after you've shat yourself stupid from norovirus or similar.

Stop it. Asians barely eat compared Europeans and Americans. And they aren't vegans, they do eat lots of meat. They also eat noodles quite often.
Or do you think that some random Japs in the streets of Tokyo follow the diet of some Vietnamese peasant?

It's basic knowledge. For example, without it you have no chance to understand what's going on in Ukraine. Although it's quite possible that you don't even care about the current Cold War. But in that case you should go to an other board.

Look at these unhealthy dutch people eating mainly bread, potatoes, meat and vegetables. they need to follow the cluck example and stop eating meat, dairy, eggs and fats to their diet. if they don't, they're going to become fat!

Asians eat plenty of rice and aren't fat fucks. Explain?

The only reason Merkel and similar useless cunts in power haven't died similarly from retarded decisions is because they have entire legions of men both above (male kikes) and below them (White men) doing all their work, handling all their responsibilities, fixing all their mistakes and solving all their problems, while they sit on their fat asses eating bon-bons all day long as figureheads. If they actually had to hold power alone with no retainers or servants for longer than 5 minutes, their designated countries/organizations/etc. would be flaming rubble and they'd be mangled corpses still in the process of getting raped by a horde of shitskins they invited in personally before their first day was out.

I used to be inclined to believe women could lead properly and be competent, in the right circumstances, but they've proven time and time again they simply can't do it outside unicorn-rare individual cases where they got slapped with huge responsibilities and came out of it as basically effeminate men with backbones, and I've slowly lost all hope in their capability and awareness until I finally hit the point of looking at them as 5 year olds. I want them to be competent just like men, but fuck me, they sure as shit aren't trying to make it happen anytime soon and neither is anyone else.

The only things the average woman (across history, sure as fuck not right now with feminist insanity unless you dick it out of them) seems to be competent enough to handle with her natural capabilities are homesteading and family life, anything else being so far outside the natural order that it destroys her sanity at best and outright kills her at worst. Provided they were never infected with the feminist cancer or have had it excised, women can do quite well at keeping the homefront organized and maintained while the husband goes out into the world to secure resources, and women have natural talent in caring for lesser life until it's able to survive on its own. They can even demonstrate talent at peacemaking/peacekeeping in certain cases, albeit only in their own ethnic group does this work out well rather than lead to destruction.

The entire problem seems to be an overstepping of natural boundaries. Just as men being shoehorned into roles of promoting peace, raising children alone and being a secondary/tertiary leader or even a follower produces spineless cucks with no agency or purpose, women being shoehorned into the roles of fighting threats, going out into the wide world of danger for resources and attempting to lead others as the primary leader rather than secondary/following creates a sea of corpses and mentally-destroyed husks, mostly corpses.

Naturally though, the heart of this problem is kikes pushing feminism and other nature-defying drivel, attempting to fuck Whites' shit up either for keks, for shekels, for world domination or for all three at once. Deal with the kikes serving as the poison's root, and the rest goes from unfixable to a simple issue to resolve.

The best source of creatine is from creatine monohydrate. It's good for building up muscle however not many of us are body builders so it's not a requirement.

The EU is the federal political wing and the Eurozone is the currency banking wing of Jewry/NWO/Whatever's plan for Europe. Yes, I know not all European nations are in it, but as far as I knew it was only Switzerland, Norway, and Iceland that hadn't submitted yet. Who are the other hold outs.

Oh yeah, because you're all lily-white over there and it totally wasn't European leftist kikes and shabbos goyim intellectuals coming to the US and cucking our intellectual and cultural life that turned us into the abomination we are today, it was all us. Seriously, you Eurofaggots are the worst, you never want to take your brunt of the responsibility in this, just blame the US for everything, it's all the US and only the US that is the servants of ZOG and Judeo-Bolshevism, Europe dindu nuffan.

Dude, don't ignore the research papers I posted for some wikipedia article.

>Vitamin B12 levels in the subclinical low-normal range (

They dont gulp down soda

Dubs dubs confirmed. Euros hate eating a slice of humble pie.

I'm 145 at 6 feet, but as I said elsewhere in the thread, I have the anemia, it's hard for me to retain bulk.

What, do you want a fucking cookie or something?

You don't get fat from fat by itself, you get fat from the combination of carbs, sugar and fat, it's why you lose weight on the Atkin's diet.

Double-edged sword implies that you can cut yourself easier with it than with a single edged sword which using it more volatile, than using a single edged sword. Inb4 you claim that in practice it's easy not to cut yourself, but in brutal combat risks are multiplied by a exponential factor and your really didn't want a bleeding wound before the antibiotics were found.

The man look like homosexuals.

Those fat bitches on the left I guarantee are chowing down on overly processed food full of corn syrup and other chemical crap rather than red meat, eggs, and dairy.

I read them. You'd understand why the quotes you posted are irrelevant if you read my answer properly.

Vegans start supplementing B12 as soon as they adopt a vegan diet ie. BEFORE THEY'VE DEVELOPED ANY DEFICIENCY. Supplementing B12 prevents ever having a B12 deficiency. Get it?

As for creatine, as I quoted, it's not an essential nutrient and is produced naturally by the body. There's no need for creatine supplementation unless they're an athlete

Veganism is fucking retarded and harmful. I was raised vegan and my body is completely fucked. It should be considered child abuse.

Just look up the Eurozone. Countries that are EU members but don't have the euro are either Britain, or Eastern European. Eastern European countries use their own currencies (only a few switched to euro), but they get a shitload of euro every year in the form of EU projects. For this they have to open therr markets and sell the labour of their population to Western Europe.

I don't give a fuck. I'm European, and the USA is not a nation, but a mistake. And I'm not from Germany, no from France, nor from the UK, nor from Sweden.

asians dont eat anywhere near the amount of calories westerners do, regardless of whatever macronutrient you want to obsess over

you could eat a diet of twinkies and not get fat as long as you controlled your intake. Really.

Care to elaborate?

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Again, what has Truedoh done again outside of elbowing some cunt and upsetting tumblr?

All anyone needs to know about the Ukraine is the EU couped their legitimate government and now it's a fucking mess.

subhumans without a history of agriculture, obviously.

When I took creatine mono hydrate I got much stronger but didn't put on much muscle. It felt unnatural in a way so I stopped taking it. Not a very rational choice but I couldn't figure out the basics of whom I was ordering from so I just stopped.

Thinking is not essential for most people, which is why they are voting Clinton, and the research papers clearly state that B12 deficiency is most commonly seen in *vegetarians* and creatine deficiency also in *vegetarian* and in a double blind study after supplementing creatine into a group of vegetarians diets, they came out smarter at the end.

Meaning that most vegetarians are a) more B12 deficient than sensible eaters, b) intellectually challenged due to lack of creatine.

You don't need creatine to *live* or *survive* but you need it if you don't want to be intellectually challenged.

But being a vegetarian, I don't expect you to be able to wrap your head around that.

Canada is not in Europe.

No. You have to know who did what and why and how.

Replace USA with whites and nation with people and that's what kikes actually believe.

Fucking Gas yourself faggot.

No, all I need to know is it's a mess, stay the fuck out of it, and be skeptical of any and all factions participating until they prove themselves to be badass nationalist ubermensch.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6180753.stm

This.
We are the warriors.
Nether Lander strong.

Are you fucking kidding me? I am quoting Cambridge research papers and you are quoting a BBC article? XDDD

Pathetic beyond words.

To be fair, doublethink didn't just appear one day. They were conditioned to enjoy that BBC. :^)

I thought the same thing, but I also wanted to talk about Mount Everest and veganism, but yeah, fuck that shitskin and fuck you for looking at his Twitter OP.

You do know that the only reason b12 is in milk and dairy is because they supplement it for you right?

I would absolutely smash the fuck out of Trisha Paytas, honestly. Please don't judge me too harshly.

Lot of ignorance ITT. Meat will give you heart disease and cancer as shitty amerifat diet is the leading cause of all death in the states where I am from. You're literally eating animals confined on diseased cages and fed a accelerated growth diet. Not to mention cholesterol will fuck you up by the time you are 40/ you'll be shitting blood. Just because you have good looks doesn't mean your cardiovascular system isn't fucked. The best "looking" body builders all shoot roids, even arnold did it in his primetime. The animal products industry is a short sell just like the bodybuilding industry to make insecure men eat like shit to get gains you can't even get without shooting HGH and Russian steroids.

Tldr you're gonna be unhealthy as fuck eating meat all the fucking time like an asshole.

You linked to a study (rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/270/1529/2147) where you can't even read the entire paper, just the abstract. Plus, the article only states that supplementing creatine improves cognition in vegetarians - it doesn't prove that vegetarians are intellectually impaired.

I am fine with veganism. Vegans are typically dumb and leftist, and dumb leftist people don't deserve to eat meat.

Dude to be fair, the study you posted doesn't even compare the intelligence of vegetarians and meat-eaters.

I faint for psychological reasons with vaccines or anything else but I don't think this would be psychological or she wouldn't even try to give blood. For people like me even just seeing a syringe makes our head spin.

Thoughts? (Read the whole thing please)

Just getting old gives you heart disease and cancer, my nigger. You're going to die one day. If eating red meat, drinking bourbon, and enjoying myself take years off my life, so be it, it's a cost I'm willing to pay. Not to be all YOLO or anything, I'm not advocating indulging every fucking whim and desire, but fuck, no need to be straightedge about shit, you can have some vices and still live an overall healthy lifestyle.

This only proves what I have always known, vegans and vegetarians are a special kind of stupid, the research is apparent and is very clear that not eating meat leads you down the road of cognitive ruin.

Yes because the outcome of the research clearly means nothing and the fact that vegetarians are dumber without creatine found in meat also means nothing.

The fact that supplementing creatine shows improvement in cognitive abilities over a matter of weeks shows how powerful it is and what impact a lack of it has.

You're grasping at straws and proving your own ignorance.

Meat-eaters also gain cognitive performance if they supplement creatine. You're trying to make the study say more than it does. And again, I'd like to read the full article but you just linked to the abstract.

My thought on what exactly?

A vague summary based around milk?

Adults aren't even supposed to drink milk without it being processed first because most of us lose the ability to process it due to lack of enzymes.

You haven't even formulated an argument, my opinion is you don't have the ability to form one.

mfw

If they ate more meat they would get the same outcome, BECAUSE CREATINE IS NATURALLY FOUND IN MEAT.

The article is about dairy in general, not just milk.

Meat doesn't even cause heart disease or cancer anyway. Vegans are just retarded and don't understand the limitations of epidemiology.

WHAT A BIG FUCKING SURPRISE
Youre just as unhealthy eating no meat at all.

Middleground faggot, you know how that works? Eat meat once a week, git gud.

Found the shitskin.

Processed meat, junk food containing meat, not meat in its first form.

Well that's generally good for you, still you haven't formulated an argument.

Sure, I just ate plate of bacon and eggs and some faggot is calling me shitskin, try harder marrow fucker.

Maybe if you're a shitskin.

These people dont understand that literally everything is bad once you go past a certain amount

Australians, Americans, Russians, Nigeriens, Kiwis and Swedes confirmed the whitest whites

No, it's not. That's my point.

About creatine, have you read all the negative health effects associated with it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine#Health_effects
Does that seem worth it to you?

Cut them out altogether. Best diet book I have ever read. Hard to find a pdf of but if I do will share.

Also outright names the international Jewing of food (calls it "commoditizing").

Considering I'm in Poland, what are the chances of me being a shitskin, really?

One of the whitest places left on earth with strong men and beautiful women that actually know something about healthy eating.

Again quoting wikipedia, are you scrolling through tumblr for your next quote?

Cant make this shit up, literally less than 1 minute after my post this faggot proves my point.

You know you quoted wikipedia earlier, right?

Find me a study that links creatine deficiency to vegetarianism and I'll start eating meat again. As far as I read, creatine deficiency is genetic (ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/x-linked-creatine-deficiency)

That means it can cut both ways, not all swords are double edged, many are single edged.

I already quoted it.

I know reading is hard, but seriously this is just pathetic beyond words.

It's self-damaging nonsense. Do it to yourself if it makes you happy, but evangelising it is just fucking reckless.

Are you kidding me? The abstract never states that vegetarians are creatine DEFICIENT. Just because they have lower levels of creatine than meat-eaters doesn't make them deficient. Deficiency is a disorder.

So you're saying vegans can get B12 from eating the dirt on their veggies instead of rinsing it off?

That's gross as hell.

Out side of Holla Forums no Americans cares about Ukraine or the EU. We don't think or talk about you ever.

Yet you all seem obsessed with our media, what happens here, and our politics.

Everyone in the EU knows who Obama and Trump is yet no one in the USA gives a shit or knows who the PM of the UK is. The EU just doesn't matter.

Technically they can. They just supplement it like civilized human beings.

That its for weak pussies?

And that makes you ignorant, therefore weak. Good for you, I guess.

Back on topic, there's no way this woman died of just altitude sickness. There's no fucking way no matter how sickly you are. Something else was going on.

Like this user said.

"Before the supplement was consumed, the memory of vegetarians and meat-eaters was similar, irrespective of whether they were about to consume the placebo (F(1, 118)¼0·93;NS) or the creatine supplement (F(1, 118)¼0·93; NS)."

journals.cambridge.org/download.php?file=/BJN/BJN105_07/S0007114510004733a.pdf&code=7d6936e7829f6a65388169c5ae3c5095

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

that study says nothing about deficiency at all. and i actually read the whole thing, not just the abstract.

Fruits and veggies tgat are unwashed are alsi full of insect shit.

Idk about you but i dont like to eat liteal shit.

Fucking shit eating vegans

That's true in theory, but you would need to eat 6 pounds worth of nuts every day simply to get your proper omega3 acid intake.

So in reality they are full of shit and their decision to be vegan is purely based on emotions.

oh christ. I nearly choked and died myself from laughter

A total load of steaming bullshit

Ever heard of flax seeds? Pic related.

tits and gtfo

I have no idea about dietry requirements, exercise, what concept of cherry picking is or biology: the post

sources please

A random Holla Forums thread.

If you can make sure you account for the protein and things you would have gotten otherwise with meat, you're fine. But veganism as a movement, you have loads of (white) people setting themselves up for a miserable, malnourished time because virtue signaling

You read it my friend or is that just a reaction to the name? (I agree the name is a colossal failure, misleading to the nature of the diet, weakest link of the idea).

But still, you read it or just Jewing?

This is the fundamental thing that libshits and trendy vegans can't bring themselves to accept

Tons of people are tricked into staying vegan exactly because of that. Their diets were already terrible to begin with that a vegan regiment acts as a substitute for detoxification. In reality, staying on vegan diets is akin to replacing a shitty diet with a partially whole diet. They're missing extremely important nutrients that come from meat - not just come from meat but are extremely abundant in it. Men suffer tremendously on veganism because they're missing the all too important Zinc, B12, l-tyrosine and much much more. Zinc itself is essential to testosterone production.

Flax seeds are also extremely high in Lignans. Enjoy that extra dose of estrogen.

I kind of agree, but there's nothing natural about going to the grocery store and buying prepackaged meat. Grocery stores alienate us from nature in the same way.

Vegans.

I always imagined a sword with another blade for the handle

I would rather get paid in full than take handouts. Thanks.

Your aromatase enzyme doesn't care. At the end of the day it all becomes estrogen.

Good for you. No-one is telling you to go vegan.

Meat is expensive. I spend less on food since I cut it out of my diet.

"A 2010 meta-analysis of fifteen placebo-controlled studies said that "neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men."[34] Furthermore, isoflavone supplementation has no effect on sperm concentration, count or motility, and it leads to no observable changes in testicular or ejaculate volume.[35][36]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Males

they finally got bots to post pictures we actually use instead of weird shit from google searches

What the fuck is wrong with this picture, is it implying Filipinos and Indians are primordial dwarfs that come to the knee of Netherlanders?

kek

Likewise no one is saying you should stay a half-brain vegan. Judging by your previous posts you are suffering mental impairments.

lel and as a result the only expense is at your own health

Thanks for reading and linking kikepedia to me and forgetting to disprove what I said. Reread your own quote and then factor this in: Testosterone won't be altered, but it won't be increased either because aromatase enzyme converts estrogenuous substances into estrogen. So while your vegan-addled mind believes that your testosterone is affected, in reality the testosterone is apart from the equation. Your estrogen gets boosted independent of the testosterone, becomes outweighed and your body becomes estrogen dominant.

Yes goy, believe in evolution science, we should behave like animals because fabricated evidence.

Just stick to wild fish or chicken you're sure was raised right though.

A male omnivore is much less likely to die by climing to everest than a female vegan though. Now TITS OR GTFO

I'm healthier than I've ever been and my blood levels are fine but thanks for the input.

Lactose intolerance has nothing to do with pork and eggs though, Tyrone.

She died, so veganism is BTFO. Iron Pill wins again.

eater.
"Marrow eater" is the term you're looking for here.
One who eats bone marrow.

And a wigger.

We gotta get our fucking women under control. jesus christ.

Just a really shitty scale.

Its the origin of Social Justice Warriros.

The way they defend their position is even the same, first they give you a morality spiel and when you show how flawed and bigoted their morality is, they come with claims of good health and that its natural.

You know except its not, because humans are naturally evolved omnivores.

Because we tolerated that illogical and emotion loaded drivel, equaly bullshit positions found their way into Society.

Because Slavs are the european equivalent of shitskins that work on farms.

During the seasons, Wester European Countries import Slavs as field workers and afterwards they fuck off home until the next season.

At last I truly see

Nigger, saturated fats aren't the same as Transfats
Saturated fats are natural, like Egg yolks, olive oil, that kind of shit, not the grease on your burger!

Kek has a great sense of humor.

She looks sickly in that image.

Sup potato vegan.

tits and timeframe or gtfo

well she's not an active banker, they're the ones that are usually murdered.
She's an educator. Jews would only kill her if she's been educating her students about moneychanger jews and the history of assassination in banking and creating a name and a following for herself. Her red-pilled lectures should be on youtube.

since they aren't, i think she died of altitude sickness. everest kills strong mountaineers. It will have no mercy on a weak woman who tries to use her pussy pass against a killer mountain.

I'll have some eggs and lean meats for that precious zinc you keep missing out on. Meanwhile you can keep your soy products that you derive all your substitutes from. How's that soy burger tasting? When you add some soy milk to your green tea and have a sip do you feel a bit girlier? Because you should.

Reminds me, are black and red tea okay?

I'm sorry, I have to say it.
Testosterone and estrogen don't mean dick.
There is another.

Vegetarianism is the ideal diet for Holla Forumsacks and Aryans in general. Aryans promote compassion to animals.

Aryans revere nature and seek to live in harmony with her according to the principles of Blood and Soil. We prefer an agrarian based village society organized as clans led by clan chieftans who rally around a monarch in times of war.

Even when taking the milk products from cows and the wool from sheep, the animals should be treated with great love and care.

Veganism is too extreme. It is an overcompensation for cruelty to animals. The real solution is to use animals but not cruelly.

Why is it you vegan shills always have to point at the McDonalds crowd in an attempt to create the illusion that your diet is good? A worse diet doesn't make your retarded nonsense good.

Fucking vegan shills

Well, it IS their only source of animal protein.

Hitler doesn't count because he was a kind fatherly figure. Aryan warriors on the frontlines need all the creatin they can grasp on.

meat,bread,butter,eggs,vegetables,milk,fruit,potatoes,cheese; all day every day peasants.

Nothing like creamy scrambled eggs with buttered rye with some smoked salmon strips in the morning.

99.9999% of people don't even know what those words mean.

Nigger trans fat is just about the shittiest thing to put in your body ever.

I don't have the time to explain it all, so just watch embed related.

No there's a few lesser known but still important things like DHA and other shit you're missing out on from a plant only diet.

In general your body SHOULD be able to make any protein it is missing but it might not be able to make enough.

It isn't healthy though and anyone who is sitting here claiming it is inherently so is full of shit.

You need protein, real protein not soy protein. You need a variety of minerals (which by the way good luck getting that with store-bought veggies), fats (most oil made from plants causes heart disease), etc.

You want to eat healthy? Go live on a farm.

Hi Addie. Your new boyfriend is a cuck, you should've went with me I've already got 20 acres of beautiful land and I'm well on my way to making $289,000 this year.

Have fun with your 'business degree' though, I might hire you to be my secretary or something if you're really good at sucking dick.

Now, since you decide to come onto me and my bros space and cry tits or get the fuck out.

M8.

Nigger, our fucking Aryan ancestors were cattle-herding pastoral nomads for tens of thousands of years, eating meat and consuming dairy is fucking primal to Indo-Aryans, only faggots like the Indo-Aryans who went to India and blanda'd with shit-skin Dravidians practiced veganism and that was a corruption of their original Vedic traditions.

I don't think any diet would have prevented anyone from dying from altitude sickness if they were going to die from it anyway.

Refusing to eat meat isn't about health despite what many vegans pretend, it's about boycotting the meat industry because you don't like to see animals slaughtered.

You can be a vegan and be healthy and strong as long as you supplement with vitamin B12 and extra protein and a couple of other things and also you avoid the very low fat version of the diet because the body uses saturated fat among other things to produce hormones.

I didn't say that
Point is that Trans fats are awful for your health and are unnatural

I'll do Vegetarian diets, and yes, all organic non meaty diets do feel amazing. But you recover a lot slower, and it just feels like you're always running on half a tank of gas.

Yet they still live in modern civilization and use technology made with resources whose extraction undoubtedly killed several animals? So they're just virtue signallers.

Adolf Hitler was a sagely Avatar that never forced vegetarianism onto others. However, I'm sure that in time, the Germans would have found good substitutes to slaughtering animals for meat. I mean things like Whey Protein are already substitutes but I'm thinking even better than drinking chocolate flavoured protein drinks. Even Hitler had to consume some meat towards the end of the war though, like eggs, and I believe he ate fish before that. Still it's interesting that he was a vegetarian at all. Truly a Dharmic leader.

Get out.

Degenerate. Meat is love, meat is life.

Leave the fruit alone, you fruit.

I kek'd at that file name

We are supposed to be a K selected animal with canines.
So I eat meat.

There may be others but coconut is a good vegetarian source of saturated fat. If you're going to be a vegetarian-vegan get used to the taste of coconut (flour / oil / whatever) because that's what's going to keep your hormones from drying up.

placebo

That would be a sabre.

most of idioms are retarded
Seriously? A penny? Then you dont really want to hear out my thoughts do you?

Da fuck? It does? Even if it does, how is that positive?

Was there a point in time when killing birds with stones was such a common place thing that killing two birds with one stone was not only a time saver but more efficient way to kill birds?
What?

Stop talking to schizophrenic uncle Bob…

You're not making it shorter by saying that, stop it.

Blue moons happen never, not rarely.

Theological monk type of idiom?
Thats a small demographic for this phrase to catch on, nobody really talks about devil that much.

Why would it matter even if you were?

see?

All of these posters are degenerate bi-sexual swords.

You literally could have just said that the standard american diet makes you fat. Instead you go on and on about some dumb bullshit.

Yeah right buddy. The only way you are going to cut fat is by adding calorie cutting to your shitty diet; where you literally starve yourself to shave pounds. Obviously steak and eggs will give you more energy than a serving of processed food you dumb faggot, but have fun with heart disease and or cancer/high cholesterol from eating saturated fat all fucking day. Maybe the pharmaceutical industry can keep you alive with a cardiovascular steroid, you aren't healthy just because you have abs.

Eating meat several times a week WILL give you diabetes. Do you not realize diet is the main fucking cause of death in the US alone? A decent diet and exercise is literally all you need for sustenance. You insecure faggot pussies that are worried about their hormone levels aren't going to live past their 40's for it to even matter anyway.

Do you know what happens when animal protein reaches the distal colon? It ferments after the carbohydrates deplete and that creates toxic metabolites like ammonia and sulfides. Have fun dying like shit. Meat is laced with nitrosamines which are the same chemicals that cause cancer in tobacco users.

I rest my case.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10509454
nel.gov/evidence.cfm?evidence_summary_id=250239

Shrimp is extremely rich in protein, but doesn't have as much fat as fish.

Yes, that's all diet and their genetics have nothing to do w/ it.
I'm certain if anyone tries their diet they'll be just as tall too.

And the retard of the week award goes to…

Literally every mammal is 'lactose tolerant' as an infant, otherwise that would completely defeat the purpose of breast milk. Lactase stops being produced after weaning (or when the body stops getting milk and giving a fuck about lactose).

bump the thread. at least its not intl spam

Was offtopic spam going on? Thought it was bad form to bump with a reply that directly related to the thread topic.

what do you do for a living?

Don't listen to these other guys, they are clueless shitheads who always attack women for no reason.

Only I can be a big guy 4u, and I got the only meat you need. I call it Everest, and you can climb on it any day bby gurl

Sage when unrelated is proper etiquette.

Humans are omnivores we eat whatever. if a human can live of just plants more power to them, but its easier for us to eat everything and maintain a balanced diet. That is something many people who aren't vegans struggle with. People tend to eat more meat than they need in their diet. I would never consider going vegen but i could stand to eat less meat and more fruits and vegetables.

also the morality reason is moot there is no morality in nature. the other animals are just as fucked up as we are.

To be fair, that expression is cut in half.

The expression is Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Yeah. It's trendy too.

Meh, I understand how horrible the food/meat processing industry is, but other than cutting down on my meat consumption I can't cut it out. I love steak too much.

Everyone loves steak, even vegans. Cutting out meat altogether is just plain retarded, humans are supposed to have a diet of meat and vegetables, it's why we aren't still faggot monkeys

No.

You're a retard.

Irrelevant. If you do something for the express purpose of "proving ____ can do anything" and you die, you deserve to be made fun of.

Add to this the fact that she's undoubtedly not the first vegan up there. And nobody, not even the vegan-haters, has ever said, "no way they could climb everest!"

vegan cultist please

On topic of the whole "proving X by doing Y". There is also pic related, text is wrong though. She wanted to hitchhike through various countries to prove the world was a peaceful place, guess what happened a few km over the border of the first muslim country she entered?
Raped and killed

then again, 99.9999999999999999999999999999^99999999^9999999^999999^999999999^9999999^999x(9999999+999999999)^9 percent of people don't need to climb mount everest

Vegans are hilariously delusional, of all religions veganism is the worst.

Was probably bait, but I'll bite

Pennies were more valuable at the time.

Refers to the halo effect around clouds when the sun shines behind them. An optimistic metaphor for the way even dreary things can have a positive aspect to them in the right light.

Ever try to kill two birds with a slingshot? If you shoot at one, the other one flies off. Killing two of them with the one shot is way more efficient and it means you eat twice as much. Very helpful a century ago or more when some people would hunt to survive.

Lie as in lie down. Bob is telling you not to fuck around with sleeping things. They wake up grumpy and more apt to bite you.

It's an oral version of TL;DR. Actually useful if people started losing focus on what you were saying so you can make sure they got the gist of your story.

A blue moon is the name of the second full moon in a single month. Since months are slightly longer than lunar cycles, they only occur every 2-3 years or so.

See
It's an expression that plays off of old superstitions and the demographic wasn't small at the time it caught on and isn't small today.

That's the point. You don't like something so much that you would go so far as to not let people see you with it even while you were dead. Not even death would stop you from being disgusted.

Reminds me of that dumb Italian bitch who went hitchhiking in the middle east to prove how peaceful they are and got raped to death

cool non-arguments. plants don't have estrogen, they have phytoestrogen. it's called plant estrogen for a reason. and the biggest dietary sources of xenoestrogens is beef and milk. and the natural estrogen found in meat and dairy is "at least 10 000-fold more potent than most identified environmental xenoestrogens".

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16672247

also, vegans excrete more estrogen, because their diet is higher in fiber.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7144835

Why don't we like Roosh? Genuine question.

Why does that sweaty, haggard-looking animu girl around me so?

I dont get it.

Oh, also: tits or gtfo.

He's a shitskin who promotes race-mixing and degeneracy.

what the fuck

Thanks for the giggles, m8

>Europe is becoming more Lactose intolerant and more intolerant in general :^)
Just another example how the lack of natural selection is weakening us more and more. We really should do it like the fucking Spartans… killing the weak of our own and killing invading kebabs.

veganism is degenerate, not because of the diet, but because it promotes emasculation and lack of critical thought.

I'm not even one of those "X is degenerate" kind of guys, but the thought process behind veganism is simply pathetic.

Humans are omnivores that originally were mainly meat eaters. We were built to survive ideally by killing animals for our survival, with farming allowing for a large population expansion and a unique secondary option.

I don't believe it matter what kind of diet you eat so long as it's healthy; the human digestive system was built to be very adaptable compared to many other living creatures, however if you are afraid of eating meat or animal products to survive then you're rejecting the very basis upon which life functions, effectively making you a dysfunctional organism.

It's already a well established fact that eggs alone and their high levels of cholesterol do not increase chances of aquiring heart disease.

Do you still live in the '70s? The last time I heard anyone suggesting such a thing seriously was in relation to what my great grandmother's doctor would tell her 40 years ago. Eggs are actually incredibly good for you due to the sheer level of nutrients they contain. The oldest women in the world currently lives in italy and eats raw eggs every day.

I come from a family that eats meat close to, if not every day (other than myself), and none of us are even close to diabetic. My brother is in better shape than 99% of people I see, daily.

Humans were first built to eat meat. Don't be such a triggered autist.

underrated post

Short and to the point. Now I know enough about him to hate him. Nice dubs.

Phytoestrogens mimic the effect of estrogen in the body in varying degrees and according to the type of phytoestrogen in particular - the same goes for estrogens. Some phytoestrogens are as powerful as estrogens. Care to find out which ones you're eating? Phytoestrogens have the ability to cause the body to perform actions that estrogen calls for. They work mutually exclusive to each other. Your estrogen(s) demands your body performs tasks associated with its estrogen levels and phytoestrogens present within the body do the same thing. More of one will do the same type of damage if they're too abundant in men, like eating soy protein isolate which is probably the best way to grow mantits.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16672247
The quotation you paraphrased had a better context:
>The natural estrogen estradiol is at least 10 000-fold more potent than most identified environmental xenoestrogens, and the dietary exposure (from e.g. meat, dairy products and eggs) to the natural sex steroids is therefore highly relevant in the discussion of the impact of estrogens on human development and health.
There are different types of estrogens - estradiol is just one of them - and if you actually read the link you put out there it is comparing that particular powerful estrogen - its role which is focused on the female reproductive system - to "most identified environment xenoestrogens" those of which would not focus on the female reproductive system. Not very honest are you? Or are you just not reading carefully?

Then don't consume BGH and only drink hormone free milk if you're going to drink milk at all. This isn't hard.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7144835
What it actually says is:
HOL UP
YOU BE SAYING
That women shitting more means more estrogen being shat out. WOW who would've thought that? Who would've thought that having more fiber means you poop more? Fun fact: a higher fiber diet isn't actually good for you. Fiber is good for pulling shit out, and that means binding shit to nutrients that you may actually need. There goes your precious zinc that you don't get enough in your foods.

she looks pretty sickly in that photo

it was probably for the best

Veganism is only good if you have allergies to certain food, and even then veganism isn't the total answer, especially if you're allergic to nuts.

what was that article on the liberal brain

the part of the brain that senses danger is smaller than those who generally vote conservative.

Liberals literally have brain damage that prevents them from sizing up a threat properly.

Pharmakon would be more a appropriate and cultured term.

One is enough…

Didn't vegan always eat those processed fake meat?

Isn't that a bit dangerous?

vegans should be butchered and eaten

Climbing everest is soo fucking dumb. DON'T DIE FOR A FUCKING MOUNTAIN, which is symbolic for struggle…

THERE ARE MOUNTAINS TO DIE FOR IN REAL LIFE.

She made it to the top. She proved vegans are TOUGH.. (and stupid).

Her last words, "you know I'm vegan, right?"..

6% of climbers who reach the summit die. You'd have to be nuts to try it. That’s far worse than any other extreme sport including diving, caving, parachuting etc. One would have the same chance of dying in one of the major battles of WWII. Would you pay £50k to take part in D-Day or the Battle of Kursk?

can't make this stuff up

Vegan breastmilk is problaby like soy flavoured water.

FEET
E
E
T

Underrated post

Vegans are the ultimate blue pill.
Your ancestors gave you the ability to eat meat and digest it like other foods. Vegans and niggers can't do his so they say it takes 3 days to digest… Nope that shit goes through me like a golden steak

Forgot to say rate my steak in my last post

Which ever of you user's that challenged her to put or money where her mouth is, At that Melbourne Uni is a Bro.

Hitler was Vegetarian lmao at all the weak Jew fodder here MUH MEAT MUH VEGAN DIET buying into two diets one that makes you fat and sick and one that makes you frail and weak! FOLLOW THE FÜHRER MORONS!

The first article contradicts itself. In point 1 the university of commiefornia says the liberal gene predicts you have more friends. Which helps you make informed decisions.
Then in point 3 a Boston hospital states conversatives are more social due to larger amygdala.
Then both images claim their side is the one that can perform amygdala hijacking on the other.
Author:
Contrarian
Okay, that works.

That image is fucking infuriating even with the dog caption joke. What a fucking cuck, what a coal-burning whore. The silver lining is the kid's a nigger so I don't really care his dumbass race traitor parents are going to do a shitty job raising him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

user are you even a Holla Forumsack?

8/10, would eat.

TITS OR GTFO COHEN

I'm on a vegan diet right now. My strength is okay because I do protein/vitamin supplements. There is literally nothing wrong with easing up on meat for a while. If anything its made meat all that more savory on cheat days and the like.

These vegan evangelicals are cancer, though.

Thanks, healthbro, I'll try this from now on.

Tits or gtfo roastie

Nobody should be drinking industrial milk. Eating fermented dairy products is a better idea. Some cheeses have a lot of vitamin K2:

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/gouda-the-nutrient-dense-cheese-of-choice/