Beaten by Josh

Beaten by Josh.

Discuss!

Bro, you do realize it takes the mods literally seconds to delete your threads while it takes you concentrated effort to create and maintain them

Nobody is losing anything m8, except you

Stick to the subject. Josh won.

retards gonna tard

Anti sage

keep going - plenty more cancer to keep afloat

I think op has a fetish for grown men pushing their meat rockets into his backside

It's not surprising. I heard he used to blow all the guys in his class after school behind the bike sheds.

Do you think sweat is dripping off his greasy neckbeard as he furiously uploads shitty picture after shitty picture, trying to keep the catalog bumped with his pathetic threads?

Then maybe a couple of screencaps and back to the shithole he came from "Hey gais! Look! I go them, I got them good! Now give me a pat on the back and tell me that you liek me now. Please, just one pat will do…"

Do you think he has one hand on his lil pecker while he does this? Maybe uses that neckbeard sweat as lube.

I wonder if his picture comes up when you look faggot up in the dictionary?

I'm pretty sure he's a grubby little pedo. Well maybe not little, He most probably has a gut that requires an extra seat on the bus.

It must have been pretty sad for him when he realised that nobody likes him.

I suppose fags gonna fag

I bet he's too poor to be able to afford a suit. Even then I doubt he would be able to dress himself properly as he spends most of his time in a mumu or has his fap sheet draped across his body. The life of a basement dweller…

What's the bet that he's drunk out of his own piss bottles by mistake.

Imagine what his carpet would be like - bits of chip, spilled drink, dried cum, crystallized tears, maybe a leaking piss bottle or two.

He does try hard to come across like he's than man around here but I notice every time he appears the post quality drops quite significantly.

I think he's just too busy typing shit to actually read what going on. It's sad really. You can't help stupid though.

I'm willing to bet that he is fapping to that thread with the pictures of pigs in it.

I wonder if his momsey has to give him a spongebath cos he's too big to fit in the shower.

Being humiliated daily like that is likely why he comes and spams this place - everything that requires an account has already banned him.

I can see he has abandoned this thread - can't handle talking to real people like us.

Getting BTFO repeatedly must do wonders for his self esteem just like that dragon dildo does wonders for his constipation

Checked

Hey joshie boy, suck mah penis! (it's in there somewhere, I promise)

bump

16chan was stillborn and KiwiFarms is asphyxiating thanks to the efforts of an even sadder sperg than Josh. See pic related for Josh himself descibing how shit his life currently is.

Nobody won.

Jimbo & co BTFO by Josh

Tl;dr. You still can't beat Josh. He won and he will always have that victory. You lost!

What did I lose?

Quit posting anonymously if you want to use your Jim personality this time.

Still totally wrong but keep trying tuggernuts