Stupid raging homophobe

Where ever you stand on the matter of gay marriage, you must admit that this guy is just fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEHHPlL9Dx9IfcuuK-HRG1A
youtube.com/channel/UCCPnusqLvd7aO-tVMIKLbxA/channels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tell you what I don't give a shit about marriage.
Do we have sexbots yet?

I wish. I just think this guy is a total faggot, who sounds like he has downs syndrome. Seriously…. that voice…..

lol we could fuck with this guy so hard

Annoying voice
Can't go trough a minute
Sorry
No can do

I completely understand

great, I don't really give a shit, nor should anyone else

Then fuck off, faggot

That was what the .gif was for

If you don't wanna fuck with some raging homophobe that's fine. I personally think we could get some lulz out of him

wtf is wrong with this guy?

He's doing his best to suppress his homo urges. Too bad we can all see how much of a faggot he really is

I wonder how many dicks you have to deepthroat before your voice sounds like that

There is so much samefagging in this thread. Go get pozzed up and die, faggot. You're so blatantly obvious, and Holla Forums is not your personal army.

Who is "we"? You don't speak for Holla Forums.

Ah, the AmazingAtheist style of argument. "You can have whatever stance you like, but you have to admit anyone who disagrees with me is a huge retard." Do you have to shove a banana up your ass to form this kind of argument?

GET THE FUCK OUT NEWFAG.

No one's complaining about homophobia, and no one is speaking for Holla Forums. Kill yourself you wannabe oldfag

Fuck off, homolover. Your place is the bog.

Oh, so the thread subject isn't:

Oh wait, it is. Fuck off, faggot.

So who did you mean by "we" then? Butthurt dicklickers?

homolover? I think you're the homolover around here. Maybe this thread is more your style 6077886

So we can't call people what they are? I'm proud to be a homophobe, this guy is just a retard. And I don't know who said "we," but you shouldn't assume someone who speaks collectively is speaking for *you*. That is just arrogant

I never implied that, I said Holla Forums. I'm not Holla Forums, I'm one component of it. When someone posts on Holla Forums and says shit like "We should totally attack this person!" that's claiming to speak for the board.

Can you tell me what specifically is retarded about this video? I only watched like two minutes. The guy's voice didn't annoy me, seems like he's just stating facts at least up to that point. Legalizing gay marriage was a shameful mistake. Lighting up the fucking White House with rainbows was retarded.

so saying homophobe means your a fag lover? kill yourself, we dont need a rightist version of PC

Watch the full video. He goes to the bible and starts rambling on about shit that doesn't make any sense

Well whatever; I never said that. You shouldn't assume someone is samefagging just because you don't like a thread. That's just retarded

how the hell does this guys voice not annoy you?

I used to work with a guy who sounded like this. I wanted to fucking stab him every time he opened his mouth. Didn't help he was at least as retarded as this guy

does this guy legit have downs syndrome? he sounds like it

i don't know but it sounds like his voice could easily transition to a faggot accent

LOL come to think of, it it does.

My ears are bleeding I cant listen to all of this

No, that voice wouldn't even be funny with rage behind it. This is a special type of faggot

ironically i think it wouldnt be as painful to listen to.

Gays don't want to get married, they have an average of 100+ sex partners per year, why should they get married? There is literally no incentive to do so because queers want to shove their dicks into any hairy male asshole they feel like at any time, you can't do that when you're married.

LOL this guy even subscribed to a channel with a profile pic of a big, oiled muscly man. Homophobia, or suppressing his homo urges? youtube.com/channel/UCEHHPlL9Dx9IfcuuK-HRG1A

LMFAO he did! youtube.com/channel/UCCPnusqLvd7aO-tVMIKLbxA/channels

I don't know man. I know as a straight man I wouldn't want to marry. That hasn't worked out well for anyone I know

bitch will walk away with your kids, your house, and half of your money.

All I wanted was the pussy anyway, worth it.

Hmmmmm, that actually makes me wonder if fags actually have it better than we do now. There's no female privilege in their divorces

You can get the pussy with out marrying. In fact you can get way more with out marrying, and not get completely fucked over when your girlfriend finds out

Marriage is kind of useless when you really think about it

wtf were the fags even fighting for it?

Because they wanted to feel "equal." Didn't seem to occur to them that what they wanted wasn't worth fighting for

Raging Tumblr-tier samefag, please report to Holla Forums for reeducation.

2 weeks should do it.

Actually, scratch that, make it 3.

poor bastard probably only has an IQ of 85. what could you expect from such a man? props to him for visualizing a dream then going for it. even if it only turned out to be a mediocre christian INTERNET broadcast.

Oh shut the fuck up faggot. All fags need to die

He's a faggot. Look at his subscriptions

Why would you like the faggot pretending to be a raging homophobe? He's just covering his own gayness up, and it shows

Faggots! Faggots everywhere! We must hide behind our Jewry!

Really nigga?

Now that's just embarrassing XD

Bump against homophobia

go back to tumblr please