HOLLYWOOD PEDOS

HOLLYWOOD PEDOS
ELIJAH WOOD EXPOSES PEDOS

Elijah Wood: 'Hollywood in the grip of child abuse scandal similar to Jimmy Savile'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

SOMEONE HELP ARCHIVE I CAN'T DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vsPFi
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
archive.is/xB4Ax
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylu0O0_rTMI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Eleven_1683
local-life.com/krakow/news/1260-Mel_Gibson_to_play_Polish_King
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1299660_Robert_Downey_JrIron_Man_by_dayPedo_outing_vigilante_by_night___.html
yahoo.com/movies/hollywood-sex-ring-house-revealed-join-seann-william-204100706.html
ultraculture.co.uk/12376-welcome-to-chads-world-seann-william-scott.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2786560/Crematorium-set-ablaze-800lb-body-created-flames-caused-ceiling-catch-fire.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403
rubberasylum.net
zambianmeat.net
pastebin.com/jEHkAhZu
inbunny.net
recon.con
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439299/I-fried-piece-rump-steak-ate-sprouts-German-cannibal-ate-gay-lover-permission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/vsPFi

you can do it on any device
you made this thread
you are an idiot

Interesting article though. Maybe more celebs will come out and try to reveal the pedo-rings and their jew masters

archive.is/vsPFi

I already posted archived version you dipshit, maybe if you took time to read post you'd see it.
Only reason i wrote that was because it was giving me errors.

I always liked Elijah Wood. It's good when someone with a big name like him comes out and shines a light on this sick shit. I'd bet anything that this gets swept under the rug and Wood gets less movie offers after this. Sad.

didn't see it at the time of my post
if you won't do the legwork then take the bantz you think skinned fag
I even said it was an interesting article too

Thank you! I read this a few minutes ago myself. I hope the lid blows off and all those pedo fucks get what they deserve.

I have little doubt that all the CP that's been on the net, and all the "I'm a pedophile, not a monster" garbage was Jewish thought control bullshit, softening us up for this.

And I'm glad Hebe is gone from here too, or so I read.

Frodo of all people exposes it. I would have thought he was one of them.

Oh well, this could get interesting. Imagine how many big names have been tempted by these pedo parties. How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Based Frodo exposing the jew pedophiles that control holywood.

Bump

Go back to halfchan

Based Frodo is based. But in all honesty he will probably be convicted of a crime he didn't commit to make him seem less credible. Same thing happened to Micheal Jackson and Bill Cosby.

beat me too it

the awakening proceeds

Based frodo

Dubs checked
Satan ID checked

GamerGate showed that Elijah Wood is entangled in the SJW web: Tim Schäfer and Sarkeesian provide work.
He just isn't instructed about the next step of the slippery slope: the normalization of pedophilia.

absolute gold

shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

Wood will never work again. Jews don't forget.

HAPPENING

Does anyone have access to the original interview? We need this shit to spead far and wide.

Interesting word choice for describing them.

33Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. 34You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good. For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. 35The good man brings good things out of his good store of treasure, and the evil man brings evil things out of his evil store of treasure

Didn't Andrew Jackson also refer to the bankers as a den of vipers?

Shit, I didn't even make that connection.

That one always gets me.

I fucking love this man.

I've probably read that pasta 2500 times, and that line always sends my sides on a trail of tears.

I used to be a roadie for a lot of low-rent metal bands. I saw Elijah backstage at a few shows, turns out he's a huge fucking metal head. Never actually talked to the guy but he seems pretty based for a manlet

I'm forever blowing bubbles! Westham til I die!

Good ol Elijah, glad his mother was able to protect him, she probably feels really good right now.

Isn't Elijah Wood friends with Macaulay Culkin? There's a post saying Macaulay Culkin got molested by these fucks.

An industry full of jews is rife with abuse of the highest order? Who would have ever thought that possible?

Jesus fuck man. I need emergency medical assistance from all this kek.

Always knew he'd make LOTR real one day.

He just threw the ring into the fire.

Every time I read this line, I can't help but kek

He is probably a faggot because they fucked him as a child. That's how most faggots end up a faggot.

Noble sacrifice.

I will remember this.

THE MANLETS ARE FINALLY LEARNING

The ring adjusts its size to the wearer's finger.
It's really convenient, you see.

Reminder that Lena Dunham molested her sister.

Which means wood has just gone moonman.

Good.

There's some good in this world mr Frodo! And it's worth fightin for!

Guys, what if they do worse, what if they suicide him? I don't want Frodo to die

There are worse things than death they can do to him user, far worse.

Everyone at the Daily Mail (except Hitchens) deserves a Hellfire missile up their ass, courtesy of President Donald J. Trump.

That's pretty brave of Wood.

Even if they don't suicide/"rehab" him, he will be effectively blacklisted by every major (((studio))).

The fact that more people aren't blowing the whistle on this shit proves just how fucked up Hollywood really is.

There are good hobbits and bad.

The neoCohen Hitchens???

Son of a bitch. Well, I guess he'll be getting one too.

Gandalf!

My only question is: Is AIDS Frodo for or against this?

Fun fact: In a total reversal of Hollywood, Elijah Wood is a goy who has played a Jew.

Destroy it Mr Frodo, rid this World of it's presence once and for all

The original post-Civil War Klan had something like 20,000 black members.

he's talking about peter "miscegenation man" hitchens

mein sides

Elijah is going to have to work with Mel Gibson now, he's probably been blacklisted since this article.

So… how dead is he?

Marlon Brando named the Jew on Larry King Live in the 90s and was never in a movie or on national TV again

That might be fun. They should round up everyone who has been blacklisted and make a movie to become GOAT

Someone always mistakes these two.

Peter Hitchens is the conservative traditionalist, Christopher Hitchens is the atheist neoconservative. The latter is also dead already.

Gibson has some serious talent as a director, even though he's effectively been kicked out of Hollywood he still gets good ratings.

If you name the Jew,
your message is true,
but your career is through.

Good memory. I wish I still had all my screencaps of celebs that outed themselves, but I lost them.

Apocalypto was incredible, but I haven't seen anything else he directed. Was Passion of the Christ good?

Go watch "Braveheart," user. And, yes, "Passion" is good.

At some point in the first movie you can even see it shrink down, easy to miss it though it's pretty subtle.

Miley Cyrus confirmed for dead

Much like a child's anus.

I've seen it. He directed it? I thought he was only an actor in it.

Tragic name to have while exposing the Pedowood scandal…

fix'd

In case you have not noticed yet, this topic is censored all over the internet.

Have you realized yet that you are in a containment board?

One of us got out, and it got viral, 60k subscribers in 2 days, 2million total video views before being shut down. And now they don't even want you to know that our ideas are like oxygen for the brainwashed millenial normie.

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM. GENTLEMEN, MAKE A REDDIT ACCOUNT, MAKE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT, MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT! MAKE A FUCKING TUMBLR ACCOUNT!

WE NEED A SLEEPER CELL ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM!

THEY ATTACK US? WE WILL ATTACK THEM!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

archive.is/xB4Ax

Basically everyone was talking about this chick on hundreds of youtube channels and we had the opportunity to organize and raid youtube because we had practically been invited to do so by a cohort of confused millennials who were being exposed to our ideas for the first time via Evalion.

Rather than organizing we had the coalition of freakshows who are e-besties with our pathetic mods on IRC organized against us to shut down this topic here until the trend passes as it will and no one on youtube even remembers who Evalion was, the content of her videos and the narrative hardens that the Right Side of History won once again. Basically there is a conversation being had that we could dominate that we are not even taking a hand in instead being consumed by faggy leftists spamming our board, shutting down conversation with the help of the mods.

This same bullshit happened with the "Long Live Holla Forums!" spam wherein the board was unusable for days, and continued getting low level raided for a month and the mods simply banned anyone either counter-spamming or criticizing the mods for not just doing their jobs and banning the 'Long Live Holla Forums!' spammers.

Our mods are not Holla Forums and never have been. That's why they have no engagement with the community. Imkampfy also tried to shut down and shill against Trump early on and his cabal of IRC trannies, faggots, and mystery meat used the same exact arguments about 'worshiping some celebrity' arguments to attempt to shame us into silence.

one does not simply expose pedowood

… It was a cock ring joke

He made Apocalypto without Hollywood's help.

I remember reading about a Polish producer who wanted Mel Gibson to direct a movie about the Battle of Vienna. I don't know what happened to that project.

I wondered why - despite the overwhelmingly positive reviews - that film was toted as nothing but racist filth by certain media outlets.

I guess breaking the mould and refusing to cast violent savages as peaceful victims is too much for the Kikes to bear.

So.. Ian McKellen raped the hobbits?

Holla Forums go away. Go back to the drawing board, this isn't working.

And if Evalion is as popular as you claim she is then her fans shouldn't have a problem creating a new board with all her 40K or 70K fans joining them and creating the Evalion E-Army. There's only 3,000 people here. She supposedly has at least 10 X more fans than the total population of Holla Forums. She doesn't need us.

Payback is good too. He's not credited as director because of some rule but he's the co-director of Payback because he re-shot half the movie when they realized the original version wasn't working well.

RIP Elijah Wood's career

He took one for the team. Thanks, Mr. Wood.

Did you expect anything less from Mr. Frodo? A hobbit?

#TrueAmericanHooligan

hashtag green street elite hashtag bilbo baggins

G…guys I wasn't sexually assaulted…mum didn't let me go to parties….

JUST

Someone shoop a MAGA hat on Frodo.

Fuck Green Street.

SHADWELL TOWN F.C. SHADWELL ARMY! SHADWELL ARMY! SHADWELL ARMY! SHADWELL ARMY! SHADWELL ARMY!

inb4 a list of child rapists comes out and it's full of dozens of jews and like 3 white people and the (((headlines))) read;

youtube.com/watch?v=Ylu0O0_rTMI

I'm truly shocked.

Good for Mr Wood for stepping up and exposing evil

I think he made his LoTR money and now does smaller projects for fun. They'll probably bankrupt him.

He wore the ring just long enough to infiltrate mordor and expose what's going on.

The Football Factory, the Original Cut.

Only sold by pikeys in shady pikey shops.

So are you implying you're a filthy kike?

You know what he's talking about.

I'm sorry boys I just didn't know where else to post this.

He and Bryan Singer probably tag-teamed.

>>>Holla Forums

What a fucking putz.

I'm posting it here in part to embarrass the idiots who use that shit 'meme'.

Wow. It's literally fucking nothing.

Cool he's loud about being a feminist while knowing kids are being raped though.

I take it you repeatedly post it around and giggle like a mentally handicapped child eh? This extreme irony when it comes to 'memes' is cancerous and you know it.

Communication is a skill, OP. If you took the time to be more descriptive the first time, anons wouldn't be calling you a lazy nigger, you faggot.

criminally underrated OC

this oc needs more love

anyone insulting OP because kikery was trying to stop him from into archive is a confirmed pedo

do you know what show and episode the hot-tube scene is from

reverse image search

CUCKALODEON

Brought to you by Dan The Man Schneider

Dan "The man with the plan and a windowless van" Schneider.

Elijah Wood has dropped subtle redpills before. For example, the "puppet master" dance on a popular kids show in the US:

What a fucking ugly pear with a vagina.

he kinda looks like a pedo

i think he is hiding abuse or something

Nicucklodeon is catchier, that's why that hashtag was terminated on the first few posts

clear version

"Might" not be that bad if she was 40-50lb's lighter.

Apocolypto was good in that it is practically the only modern movie that shows the chaotic nature of how natives were in the southern hemisphere. Generally the cucked generations are taught that only whites are violent, when we, in fact, know that is untrue.

i hope mr frodo has some money stashed away, because it's a very real possibility his acting career in hollywood is over after this

Thanks

Reposting a better version of .gif

God bless Tolkien.

AJ rants about these perverts and then directly goes to ranting about Glenn Beck and Faceberg, and it makes sense because when the SJWs try to push the pedophile agenda they're going to use the social media censorship machine to do it.

That project would probably be Day of Siege en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Eleven_1683

And concerning Gibson, local-life.com/krakow/news/1260-Mel_Gibson_to_play_Polish_King

Payback was fucking sweet. Kriss Kristofferson is in it as well

ONE PEDOPHILE RING TO DESTROY THEM ALL

WE WUZ

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/16/the-solutrean-hypothesis/

there's a method to the madness
get the beta tier actors to float le pedos exist memes
that energizes the transistors
perverts start coming out of their closets
then get the beta tier actresses to float the le compassion for the pedos memes
that amplifies the signals

Depends on how far he pushes with it, and what are the circumstances of the media frame, like if he's on a crusade against perverts or if he's smoking a joint at a party or something and talking out his ass to a reporter.

Frodo, you were supposed to keep the (pedo) ring secret! keep it safe! What have you done?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAZGUUUUUUUUUUUUULS

Based Frodo

tiptop kek

loved apocalypto, way better than I even expected

frodo brought the ring to mordor but we need the throw it in

Disgusting

Good old Dan "get in the back of my van" Schneider.

Elijah aint a manlet, alpha as fuck to call out these people. Wonder how many roles he won't get because he just doesn't give a fuck about the jews.

I was just thinking about how weird Emma Watson sounded when she was doing that god awful He for She speech. She sounded like her family was being held ransom or something. Listening to critiques of the video in a background tab, I legitimately thought she was crying.

If we're to accept that they can have pedo rings under the radar, what the fuck else is going on? I wonder how many high profile "feminists" and "leftists" have been blackmailed or forced into accepting these labels?

Does anyone remember reading a story about a mysterious Hollywood insider who was giving blind items about pedos in the industry to a Hollywood gossip rag anonymously? Then just when everyone was speculating that Mr. X might be Robert Downey Jr., they stopped posting? I remember reading about it somewhere but the next day when I went back to finish it, the post was gone. There were a couple of things that Mr. X had said that turned out to be true later, like Schneider being a pedo. I wish someone else in Hollywood would start doing that again.

P.S. "blind items" are posts that don't name names but give you plenty of hints so you can guess who it is for yourself.

A great eye, lidless, wreathed in flame… (anal syphilis from Shlomo Shekelgruberbergstein)

AND…. now he got his place replaced by some wildlife.

To be fair if he were alive he would abhorr his face on the currency of the same people he fought to destroy.

Lends credence to what Razorfist said at the end of his MIchael Jackson retrospective.

Real pedos of hollywood and celebrity have enough power and money to keep things on the down low, no need for the supposed shenanigans of MJ

It began with the forging of the Rings of Power

Three were given to the Aryans, wise and beautiful

Five were given to the Asians, great technomancers and artists

And Nine. Nine rings were given to the Jews, who above all else desire power.

Don't forget one of the most important things he did. Told Islamic leaders to fuck off on paying protection money for safe passage and sent the US Navy to smoke the Muslim pirates out of the water and force them to ask for a peace treaty.

Best President ever.

Not surprising coming from Frodo. Lotr is one of the most based stories of all time.

seriously underrated post

Whats his name again, Holla Forums?

Speaking of Hollywood pedos…

What exactly am I supposed to be seeing here.

Ask your fellow Trumpstein cult members.

I'm not a trump supporter faggot. If he is a pedophile that's not surprising. And a lot of them in that "black book" are jewish, surprise surprise.

Even the a fucking former prim min. of Israel is in there. In a sane world all of these sick and vile people would be put in prison, but you and I know that is not going to happen.

All of these people are untouchable.

He's likely doing this because he's already gotten everything of worth out of Hollyjew, his fame and life in general, so now he's just fucking Jews' shit up both for the common good and for industrial-scale salt mining:

This is what happens when a man gets the world handed to him, gets bored of it and then seeks better/seeks to tear it all down, rather than merely continuing to wallow in increasing depravity and nonsense as a vain effort to relive that first high of pleasure. Getting that kind of power isn't an instant corrupting element, rather it merely brings out the deepest nature of men, making strong men grow sick of this non-life peddled by kikes and work to tear it all down out of anger and desire for better, while turning weak men into the sluglike abominations we all know well who heel to the kikes. Most men are weak and succumb quickly, but a rare few are made sick and full of rage by witnessing this kind of insanity from both within and without, leading them to strike against it in righteous fury.

Kind of funny how this situation syncs up with Frodo in LotR: The one who's pure of heart enough to not give into the temptations of evil, instead rallying against it completely, and capable of taking the main tool of domination all the way to its birthplace with intent to destroy it. Wood was tempted by kikes and resisted, now we just have to hope he makes it to Mordor, assuming this isn't the aftermath of such a visit to the hive of evil that we're witnessing.

Said Frodo to Sam: "I want you to destroy my ring"

FIRST HE TOOK ON SAURON AND HIS ARMY AND SAVED MIDDLE-EARTH. NOW HE TURNS HIS SIGHTS ON THE JEWS.

FOR FRODO!

But why would they join it?
Is it the black equivalent of young teenagers going "hurr white people amirite"?

Some faggot Hollywood exec probably tried to get Frodo's Baggins.

Elijah Woods always appeared to be a very sensitive guy. That is why he did so good on his role in lotr. I guess his conscious caught up to him.

When I was a young guy I hitchhiked around the country and Canada. Out of every place I had been, nowhere creeped me out like Hollywood. From the moment I arrived with my backpack, I was being accosted on the street by insanely aggressive homos. I'd be walking on the sidewalk and a car load of dudes would pull up and try to get me to jump in the car and go Fuck them. Almost every block brought a new wave of degenerates coming up to me and propositioning me. A creepy, old, lecherous taxi driver offered to be my pimp, while lecturing me about the evil and danger of Hollywood and how I needed protection. A Mercedes full of wealthy looking middle eastern men pulled up to me in a 7/11 parking lot and asked me if I like to Fuck boys and would I like to go back to their hotel and Fuck them, after which they tried to drag me into the car when I refused. It all culminated in me being approached at a bus stop around 3am by a HUGE muscular dude who tried to get me to go back to his place for drinks, and when I refused and walked away, proceeded to Stalk me across Hollywood on a bicycle before eventually going into a violent rage and attacking me while claiming to be sent by God to destroy Satan and all of his minions (which included me). I truly barely escaped that encounter with my life.

During my time in Hollywood I came to realize it is the most depraved place on Earth, with atrocities being committed in dark basements, ALA Pulp Fiction's Gimp, on a daily basis. It's funny that in that intervie, Elijah Wood says exactly what I thought the entire time I was in Hollywood: if your imagination can think of the most fucked up scenario, it's probably being done IRL by rich, powerful perverts to some poor kid somewhere.

I was an extra in Lost Boys and was there this day they filmed in the comic book store.

Corey Haim had a VERY close relationship with the director Joel Schumacher. They'd hold hands between takes when he was giving him direction. I thought it was odd at the time but figured that's how things go.

Schumacher is gay and probably felt he found his perfect gaifu. Can't really blame him for tapping Haim's ass, if he did. Looked like they were both into each other.

That's all I know.

he starred in a movie where hes an american jew going back to poland to visit his great uncle and there was an long drawn out "MUH 6GORILLION" scene

what is the first image from?

I had this realization when reading about Haim/Feldman's experiences and accounts of rampant degeneracy in Hollywood. These pedos GET OFF knowing they are fucking these famous kids. They watch the kids in the movies, and then the kids are sold to the highest bidder. The movies are pretty much the advertising the goods on sale to Uber wealthy pedos. It's like stories of pedos sites that have catalogs with photos of kids taken in public, the pedos pick a kid and pay for them to be kidnapped and brought to them. Hollywood is like the next level up. They have a never ending supply of fresh young meat in Hollywood, being offered up by parents desperate for money and for their kids to be famous. They pass around audition videos and then pick the ones they want. The kids then get chosen to play a part in a movie, being whisked away from the parents and churned through this machine where they are basically in the care of and under the control of their abusers. It starts off innocuously, but ends with kids being hooked on drugs and taken to parties where they eventually get raped by these rich moguls who way back in the beginning, selected them from the huge pile of portfolio photos and audition videos. These fucks actually get off on the fact that the kids they are raping are famous and their images are plastered everywhere across the planet.

Jeffrey Epstein's black book

Elijah didn't name the Jew though.

so was Trump indulging in lolis or what

No one is untouchable.

Epstein had a contact list. Trump was on it. It's not actually evidence that Trump is a pedo or a hebe. Epstein had a lot of contacts because he was in the inner circle of the pedo circle. New York is an important city for high circle pedos. Trump is a New York mogul.

I know this stuff is happening, but there is lots of speculation in what you write. Sounds like an intriguing conspiracy story.

well maybe he is maybe not
He gets a lot more benefit of the doubt than he deserves probably

How the Fuck would I know? Pretty much everyone in Hollywood and DC is connected to Epstein's, who is basically running a huge kiddie sex ring. Why else would anyone associate with a known scumbag like him?

Dude this is all out in the open now. It's like this : as fucked up as you think it could be, it's worse. People have no idea how fucking depraved these people are. They have limitless, unchecked wealth and power. They are completely protected. No one will ever stop them or hold them accountable. Look at Jimmy Saville. Everyone knew, for DECADES, that he was raping kids. Nothing happened to the guy. Nothing. He died a free man. The guy was friends with the British Royal Family for fucks sake! He was friends with the Queen!
The fucking Duke of York, Prince Andrew, is close friends with Jeffrey fucking Epstein. Its all right in front of you.

I'd heard it was bad but, holy shit, that shit-tier meme.

Would be funny as hell if Jim's head was shopped onto that nigger and the girl was tagged with /hebe/ lol.

The weak should fear the strong

you're all idiot redditors LARPing as Holla Forums.

The forces of evil will be after this hobbit shortly.

We really need a fucking list of these people.

It's the fallout shirt that completes it for me.

THE
LOAD

It's about the fatal hubris of the Mayan empire. They think they're on top of the world, they destroy villages that aren't even a threat to them, they destroy their environment, etc. and they're going to be conquered by a few hundred Spaniards with the help of many natives who wanted revenge against the empire.

Because the KKK was originally a vigilante organization which went after both white trash and dindu nuffin-tier niggers. A lot of blacks back then initially liked the concept perhaps because they were a) religious and b) wanted acceptance. There are theories that the KKK got subverted by the (((leftists))) of its day and then turned into controlled opposition/D&C boogeymen to aid in their plan of keeping the niggers in the plantation.

This

The KKK started "trolling" people with outlandish behavior like the bed sheets and goofy names, this became an avenue of exploitation by the FBI and they lost credibility with the public.

It eventually became just FBI and Leftists LARPing as Right wingers to make the Right look bad.

Robert Downey Jr: Iron Man by day, Pedo-outing vigilante by night?!

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1299660_Robert_Downey_JrIron_Man_by_dayPedo_outing_vigilante_by_night___.html

The story could be bullshit, I don't know.

First incarnation of the KKK was founded during Reconstruction and largely consisted of Confederate veterans. They were basically an impromptu militia, since the entire South was demilitarized and occupied, and were devoted to protecting Southerner's property and holdings.

Correct

Ouch, he must have had it rough.

He wasn't that close to them because as a child actor his mother protected him, that's what he says. But he has heard enough stories from fellow actors to be disgusted.

Dubs speak truth.

I can respect a normie that acts like a proper normalfag. But these fucking retards make my fucking blood boil.

Shill

Reminder that Sean William Scott is a secret homo and Marc Collins-Rector is a sick pedo faggot who used to groom young boys for a pedo ring.

yahoo.com/movies/hollywood-sex-ring-house-revealed-join-seann-william-204100706.html

this is some fucked up shit:

ultraculture.co.uk/12376-welcome-to-chads-world-seann-william-scott.htm

Who is that rapper who talked about the gay mafia in the music industry? He's not a big name but he's been making music for a long time and he said some of the top names in hiphop are controlled by the gay mafia because they have videos of them doing homo stuff. I don't remember his name.

Kek'd genuinely

PEDOWOOD WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED GOYS

ANNUDAH SHOAH!!!

whooshed right over me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Screencap 1/2

Screencap 2/2

A few have talked about that.

It pretty much came out that all the major pretty boy rappers were probably getting fucked by their producers. Which is probably why they became more effeminate as time went on.

Reminder that
Lena Dunhams bloated pig carcass of a body wont fit in any gaschamber currently in existence.

Nor a crematorium

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154897/Dead-obese-woman-body-fat-set-building-cremation.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2786560/Crematorium-set-ablaze-800lb-body-created-flames-caused-ceiling-catch-fire.html

Cheers m8

is elijah jewish?

Thomas Jefferson did that too.

Nope, Catholic.

10/10

Also don't forget that blacks could now vote in states where whites were the minorities and likely could've lost everything and have been non stop harassed and picked on if nobody was afraid of raping and robbing them. Whites are always in tons of danger in areas where blacks outnumber them, people don't realize how necessary the KKK was during the reconstruction to keep society from falling to utter lawlessness and chaos.

Lots of jews are catholic like rafael cruz.

Used to be ashamed, but the more and more I live and learn, the more and more I thank God I was born there.

A man can dream.

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider. The man the myth the child-rapist oven dodger extraordinaire himself.

Yeah, they are going to have to build a bonfire and chuck her body into it.
Chances are the stench will bring wild dogs, wolves and bears from hundreds of miles around to the bonfires exact position.

I hope lena dunhams leftest pedo family is good with rifles

Both have jewish blood. Most famously confirmed in the writing of the POZZED little brother.

Peter Hitchens is a kike-controlled conservative mouthpiece. Like Milo, Katie Hopkins etc etc etc.

he banned one of the pedoair guys from all his properties when he personally saw him flirting with a 15 year old.

I recall in one of the articles covering this they mentioned that the epstein guy had plenty of legitimate private flights handed out to famous people to cover his tracks for the sicko flights. You do the math

That is the story! Thanks for the lead.

After reviewing it through non-Jezebel and non-Gawker sources I think it IS a hoax though. Jesus I didn't realize so much time had passed since I originally read it!

Shit like this is why Holla Forums always wins.

Sadly, Tolkien was a kike lover. Hated "anti-semitism"

He was probably not around enough jews….

Source? Pretty sure he designed the dwarves as he saw the jews, big nosed and greedy.

underrated post fam

Hmm maybe I am wrong. I could have sworn so long ago I googled if he was jewish, and all that I could find that he was a philo-semite. Now all i can find is that he hated jews. Good news!

Rightly blessed by Kek.

Funnily enough, I just finished Lord of the Rings today.

but as far as i know, wood is a sjw.

would tenderly beat that pussy up while this little faggot will probably ask if he can kiss her saying "that feel when no kiss"

Why are people forgetting that Michael Huffington, husband of Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post invested in a company with 3 other known pedophiles?

Why hasn't this been touched upon further? Maybe I'm forgetting something, but I thought this had been mentioned in a past Pedowood thread.

bump

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"

hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

"A recent interview with Elijah Wood has reignited the conversation on pedophilia in the entertainment business. The Lord of the Rings star later clarified first to The Hollywood Reporter and then on his personal Twitter account that his comments about "something major … going on in Hollywood" were based not on his own experiences and observations but rather on news reports and the 2015 documentary film An Open Secret.

But another former child actor — Corey Feldman, star of such iconic 1980s movies as The Goonies, Stand By Me and The Lost Boys — was not so lucky. In past interviews, his A&E reality series The Two Coreys and his 2013 memoir, Coreyography, Feldman has detailed how he was preyed upon by men in the industry. His own experiences were not as nightmarish as what befell his Two Coreys costar, the late Canadian actor Corey Haim. Haim was just 11 when, Feldman says, a man raped him on a movie set. (Haim died in 2010 at age 38 after years of drug addiction.)

Speaking now exclusively to The Hollywood Reporter, Feldman opens up about missing Haim, addresses the "dark side" of pal Michael Jackson that led to their estrangement, and warns of the "growing, not shrinking" dangers of internet-era child predators in Hollywood, a place "where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world." "

(…)

What level were these people? Were they studio heads, were they low-rent producers?

I'm not able to name names. People are frustrated, people are angry, they want to know how is this happening and they want answers and they turn to me and they say, "Why don't you be a man and stand up and name names and stop hiding and being a coward?" I have to deal with that, which is not pleasant, especially given the fact that I would love to name names. I'd love to be the first to do it. But unfortunately California conveniently enough has a statute of limitations that prevents that from happening. Because if I were to go and mention anybody's name I would be the one that would be in legal problems and I'm the one that would be sued. We should be talking to the district attorneys and the lawmakers in California, especially because this is where the entertainment industry is and this is a place where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world."

from going full Haiti

So that's gotta be why Sean William Scott was so nice to me.

Similar things happened to me when I went to Hollywood. Mind you, I was a teenager with my parents/family at the time on vacation, not a lone hitchhiker. It seemed like around every corner, every other male I made eye contact with would either wink at me, give me a "rape smile", or perform some other not-so-subtle display of sexual interest. I got my ass pinched in a thick throng of people in front of the famous Chinese theater in the middle of the day. It's a fucked up place.

He and Mel can make movies together now.

The Enemy has many spies, Holla Forums.

Cannibalism too. Lotsa cannibals and degenerate furry heavy gear lifestylers and gladiator matches to the death.

Poortland is next after.

Google "furry RubberAsylumBound"
Or rubberasylum.net for one of the degenerates on my purge wishlist.

(checked)
What the fuck?

Used to troll zambianmeat.net its a forum for gay cannibals to talk and pm each other hoping to find a meal to fuck torture and eat, or someone to do that to them.

I played meat seeking mouth for morbid fascination, and most of these sick fucks are either in Cali or Florida.

The heavy bondage furs are always in cali. We're talking heavy restraints, gangbanging and forced inhalation of chemicals via gasmasks and surgical anaestesisa consoles. Lots of fucked up shit. Automatic External Defibrillators in every playroom stuff.

Fights to the death just goes standard with the ability to just buy people and lots of subhumans around in need of crack money.

Cali is truly New Rome

How common is this shit?
A lot of ex-New York Jews, right?
I'd say Neo-Babylon. Holy shit, I want to break all of this up. It needs to be cleansed.

I keep hearing about the "Hollywood pedos" around here, but there are never any redpill dump threads on the matter and I can't find anything about it on the internet.

Is this a shill meme? Can anyone help a relative newfag find the truth?

Only the one site. And it has had a few dissapearances related to that shit.

Theres even a verification mechanic a meal can send to the admin to give the "Chef" verified status and delete the "longpig"'s account.

There needs to be a fucking purge of all of these nasty creeps. Seriously.

Ha. Haha. Hahahah.

I have seen things you would not believe. It's very common. Enough that there's a budding industry for porn that caters to it. Dolcett's drawings standardized its presence so effectively that the fetish is now named after him. Then came Muki's Kitchen, a unique presence at its time. Now there are upstarts cropping up left and right. The fanbase is small enough that there's a sense of community for it. F-list has vore tags and channels, Eka's Portal exists, and the Japanese now cater to it with doujin games where it's nothing more than a slightly more niche interest than tentacles.

Being eaten is becoming a popular fetish. Not always cannibalism, but often enough. (And even when technically not, it's close enough, like semihuman monster girls.)

The commonly known rungs of degeneracy are just the surface layer. The internet, specifically its ability to allow poorly adjusted people to form communities free of social judgment, is the auger that will bore down through the clay layer into the aquifer, a wellspring of "holy fuck what".

Don't ask me how I know.

pastebin.com/jEHkAhZu

pedos in hollywood….never

Are you a vorefur? I met some hardcore
vorefurs on inbunny.net as well as Furaffinity.

Fauxlycine
BerserkerB

And others that lie in my oft deleted search histories…

I wonder if certain profiles on BDSM personal sites like recon.con are really just a way of recruiting degenerates for consensual human trafficking though?

At this point are these people even human?

Top kek

Is this something out of a b-horror movie?

They were all inspired by this faggot:

Armin Meiwes The Rotemburg cannibal.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439299/I-fried-piece-rump-steak-ate-sprouts-German-cannibal-ate-gay-lover-permission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

Aren't there straight cannibals too?

There are but they tend to just enslave street prostitutes as nobody actually cares about them enough to go looking for them.

In Vancouver BC this pig farmer killed lots of them over the years and nobody gave a flying fuck until he got cocky and did a whole bunch at once and got noticed.

pedowood

no one checked it?

It's like they literally made an after school special designed to Hansel and Gretel kids into moving in with older pedo males. computers and beamers for everyone!

She's still young and is probably a true believer, it probably didn't take much more than a gentle nudge and reminder that those Harry Potter checks sure were nice, weren't they?

At this point, even if you're actively hiding from it, it's almost impossible to avoid the massive resentment building against left-wing politics in general, not just the supposed "regressives". What you're seeing is likely the disappointment of someone who is only now realizing that people like her are the reason Trump will be the next President.