Who's idea was it to put fucking pretzels in party mix?

They are party ruiners.
They are salty bread that take up too much or the flavor.
They are George Costanza tier

amirite?

Better than a dick in the ass.

amirite?

Whenever you go to a party, you are the pretzel of the party OP

Who the fuck do you think you are motherfucker. Don't even try to talk shit about pretzels you shit. I bet your ass likes fuckin Cheetos fat fuck. You realize Cheetos are like fuckin cardboard? YOU CAN LIGHT THAT SHIT ON FIRE

Tied up & covered in salty stuff

Get the fuck out of here you faggot, dog-fucking, queef snorting, turd chewing, ass grating bum pirate

and bent and twisted all over the place

kys tbh fam

no?

the too obvious bait threads have hit Holla Forums. Before the baits weren't this bad.
Hi 4chan I'm analmoose

Checked

Kek

Pretzels are god tier snacks, the bigger the pretzel the better.
They're german ya know.

The pretzels are the perfect filler, the wingman of the mix. They make everything else more special, while being a respite from the salty Holocaust that is the rest of the mix.

Fucking casual.

I don't recognize any of those other things, but I'll bet the pretzels are way better than whatever they are

checked

Let me give you a rundown before you starting running your mouth bashing shit you don't even know.

Lets go from left to right

Needs no introduction. Basically the loudmouth Italian at the table taking up the whole conversation with nothing to say. Salt and bread. Pleb tier.

God tier of the party mix. Shit is fun too. You can put that shit on all your fingers and eat them casually. Also good for testing the waters to see how your GF reacts to you slipping one her finger and asking her hand in marriage. INB4 no GF. That's probably because your pen0r most likely fits in a ringolo.

Shit is pretty cash. This is where all that valuable fat is in. BTW if you're really hungry and down on cash, by yourself a bag of these. They are the most efficient money to fat + grams ratio.

t. Lived on Frito Corn Chips for a year

Classic. If you have no clue what this is you are not a true internet person. Perfect for friction fapping after. Go good with mountatain dew. Cool video game too.

HOL UP
Now there are some fedoras I see on here shilling fuggin Doritios and other nonsense. Even the orginal SUN CHIPS flavor is cash. Let alone all the other exotic flavs they got goin on. Only chip where plain is good.

8.5/10
Good form but it came off a little forced

Pretzels are the only thing I eat in party mixes tbh

What planet are you from?

A dumb one that's what

Sun chips thumbs up

so when you meet someone who says they prefer the pretzels you know not to trust them.

You are literally Hitler

hitler also liked brezel
he only killed himself because his favorite brezel company got bombed by the Russians
stupid Russians

Pretzels are the worst thing the Germans ever did… Hitler is a fucking angel compared to the guy who invented pretzels!

i dont know

but hitler is a good guy

Hitler loved pretzels. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Pretzels
a
r
t
y

Oh go fuck yourselves… there's not a single redeeming factor in pretzels. Even if Hitler loved them, they're probably the greatest menace on humanity there's ever been. Never has there been a cancer on humanity like pretzels… they're SHIT!

it was my idea

I would rather take 10 dicks in my ass while gobbling up another dozen in my mouth than eat a single pretzel. I would dress like a pretty girl, wearing garterbelt, panty hose, lipstick and a corset like some two-dollar whore and suck off a dog rather than eat fucking PRETZELS.

faggot

Well you can go eat a whole bag of pretzels off some senile rabbi's shriveled dick for all I care, but I'm gonna stay away from that nasty shit! What nutritious value do they even have apart from "salt", "fat" and "carbohydrates"? NONE, that's what!

your greentext confuses me

These pretzels are making me…

And what's the deal with airline food?

you're just searching for an excuse to live out your homo fantasies
its not the prezels fault if you're a raging homo

i am undone