How do you flush a toilet? Mine has a lever on it. Do I have to hold the lever down, or do I just push it down once?

How do you flush a toilet? Mine has a lever on it. Do I have to hold the lever down, or do I just push it down once?

The last time I used the toilet, I just pushed the lever down and then I watched it gradually go back up again. But it didn't seem to flush down all the feces, only a little bit. I don't know what I'm doing. Help please

You have to piss the poo away user

I'm serious

Start here then

Don't worry user, I struggle with flushing the toilet too. As a grown man these kinda things are complicated for me.

Have you tried waving your dick at the toilet?

like a wand? but i cant do magic

Shake it 3 times and say "Bibbidy bobboby boo, I wish for no more poo!"

Use your foot you ingrate

If all else fails, hold down handle until everything goes down. Beware if the water starts rising, to let go of the handle. You don't want to end up with a loo full of poo

Not sure which back asswards country your from, but here in Athens, you just press this button to flush. There is no handle like your pic shows.

ok thank you

im from Houston Texas :D

What's the handle for? I just scoop water out of the bucket with a cup, and since it down..

never seen something like that

here in Sweden, toilets have two buttons: one for pee, another for poo

Hir in Yapan we have self-cleaning, chip and pin toilets with warm, furry seats. They flush 360° and then Dyson blade your pubes. Velly good!

What's a toilet? Here in India we poop in the sea or on the designated streets

Who needs a toilet, when you have a perfectly good floor to shit on?

Always poo b4 you fly

can confirm

t. Finn Balor

Don't flush it! Gather it up in. Bottle and let it ferment. Put a balloon on too to capture the gas. Inhale it to get high

It worked!!!!

I love this. It fucks you up