Get a girlfriend

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG

go out and join a class together

Eat her poo

I'm an 18 years old virgin and can't take it anymore.

Next time you're fondling her, whip out your dick and start whacking it. Then take her hand and put it on your dick. If you can last a few minutes without blowing your load, tell her to get on her knees in front of you, and guide her head to your dick. Remember: Don't ask, tell.

I think I'll take this advice only when we are both drunk.

Thanks user.

fuck off newfag

You put the pedestal in the pussy

Chad detected (or pretender to the throne of chad)

Why don't you go back to wiz, you fuckin bull! I bet you think girl don't like you because you are a nice guy!

lol so you're relying upon nature's amoral reproductive pragmatists for purpose and happiness

Be sure to make the follow-up thread when the other shoe drops OP you fucking clown

Also we are supposed to get drunk, you think shed accept taking a bat in our swimsuit.

english… do you speak it?

Are you fucking? Then quit complaining. It may end next year it may end tomorrow but at least you're fucking.

Also we are supposed to get drunk, you think she'd accept taking a bath in our swimsuit?

First of all its been only 7 days nigga. She doesn't want to be a whore so she will deny you the pussy for at least 6 weeks. Just go with the flow and don't be a horny dog that fucks the air just because some girl whispered in your ear.
Take it slow, there's a framework to all this shit ya know its been built over 100,000 years of evolution, so stick to the plan. You should get at least some pussy action by the 5th major date.

I hope you're right.

But I have been on some dates with African girls (Yes litteral African, not fat cellulite ass African-American) and most of them have been the prudest girl I have met in my life, saving even their first kiss for marriage and shit, (like how the fuck do you expect to get married if you don't go out with the guy first?)

She seem normal compared to those religious freak.

So I do hope it's what you told me and not some cultural fuckery.

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right…

Bump

nice pasta

she was clearly gonna cheat on you.
still, should have at least picked her up or somethin and then broke it off easy.

Bump

Wish i had a gf

Assuming that's not pasta you did the right thing.

Spaghetti pasta?

Normally sex takes a month or 2 but if you start kissing wait another week or 2 tops.

what's even the point of having one then?

You pasta postin' bastard. I know your game now, mothafucka. I can see through all your lies.

ITT: user secretly sabotages autists who manage to get girlfriends into remaining virgins forever

This is starting to feel bad.

3sum

I'm not sure if the women I'm currently seeing would be up for it.
One of them is telling me to stop treating her like I do.

Oh but she's still willing to fuck you in front of her?

Why'd you let your cock out of her mouth long enough for her to say anything in the first place?

she isn't really demanding that I do, I think she just feels sorry for her.
She's some slut I know from High school, I'm basically her only source of dick now a days.

Fucking
Shit I was planning to lose my virginity today, and instead got hit on my way by a jackass driving a car. Passed the whole day/night at the hospital. My gf came to see me, but we didn't have sex.

Fuck my life.

Did you at least get a "I hope you are feeling better soon" handjob?

No we where in the emergency room, shared with other people.

That's no excuse

I don't want them to see my dick, I'm not a slut.

Who the fuck wants to be handed a bat when they're in their swimming costume? I can't think of a worse time. What if it bites you or something?

Assuming? What kind of fucking newfag are you?

They can cook too. If she's not even doing that then I don't fucking know.

Just fucking rape the shit out of her you useless faggot.

This thread shall not be on page 11.