Japan abandoning USA and NATO and making friend with Russia?

rt.com/op-edge/342268-japan-russia-abe-putin-us/

In a surprising move, Jap Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has now met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in order to reconcile the relationship between two countries.

Putin might even visit Japan later in the year.

Does this mean the US's sphere of influence in Asia is weakening?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuril_Islands_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
wsj.com/articles/japans-push-for-traditional-ethics-teaching-sparks-debate-1451261437
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/21/national/putin-says-russia-will-not-sell-isles-japan/
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Id say so. The japs are probably sick of us troops on its soil being immune to prosecution. They want to build their own armed forces as they dont trust the us when it comes to crunch time but they cant outright say it so they will distance themselves more and more until they are miles apart.

the jews fear the samurai

It's a good strategy. I don't even trust Obama to defend the US.

Well its a double thing really.
If Trumps wins Abe did nothing wrong and indeed contributed to good relations and stability in the region.
If Hillary wins he is a filthy traitor to the Empire of Tolerance and must be crucified,but in any case Japan then would have a relation with the Russian block which stand against the progressive bullshit.
He is simply representing his countrys interests.

Guess who else is siding with Russia.

My dream of the Japan-Russio-Americano alliance is coming true.

Good. Fuck our country and the treacherous, self serving politicians who have sold us out to the left. Mothers fighting for mixed bathrooms because they're convinced their two year old son is a daughter "on the inside", Christians having their businesses taken from them if they refuse to violate their beliefs while no other religion gets this scrutiny, and history itself being rewritten by politically correct scholars to make liberal college students feel better. Fuck it all, bring back Soviet Russia and Feudal Japan, take us over, we deserve it. I hope Russian isn't as difficult to learn as it looks.

This. Jewish America is indeed fading with Asia. But on the flip side this means an expedited Trump's America/Russia/Japan alliance.

Yes, because Japan likely sees the U.S becoming too much of a liability with its intentional provocation of China. This is an unavoidable situation, even with Trump as president.

So improving relations with Russia could see them gaining a hand in easing off China's aggression without risking war. This could also be a sign that the Japanese recognize Trump is going to win. Because Hillary's hard-line stance on Russia would put this plan at serious odds with her foreign policy.

Every day I find something new that makes Israel even more scummy and kike-like each day.

Makes sense. Hopefully Japan can fully break away from ZOG and join Russia China alliance.

Nope.

Russia has claim to some Japanese islands up north, similar to China in East China Sea and Japs aren't too happy about it.

Russia and China both present similar threats to Japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuril_Islands_dispute

Just a little reminder: The Japanese goverment is way more based than most european/white goverments.

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

from wsj.com/articles/japans-push-for-traditional-ethics-teaching-sparks-debate-1451261437

So, yea Japan is way ahead of us in their uncucking.

Abe is a kike puppet retard, he still obey the order of the kikery like TPP.

Read the article, it's that issue that they were talking about in the meeting actually.

Putin says Russia will not sell isles to Japan

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/21/national/putin-says-russia-will-not-sell-isles-japan/

They will not be allies either way.

One can only dream.

Even oil?

It's far more likely that Japan wants a Rus-America over a chink one though.

The chink remembers Nanking.

Decreasing tensions with Russia over island disputes =/= moving away from America

Nice, Germany got completely pussified after the second world war and meanwhile Japan is going back to its old roots

NO, FIRST THE HOLOCAUST AND NOW THIS?! IT'S A COMPLETE SHOAH! HOW DARE DOUSE ANTISEMITIC SLANTEYES DO THIS TO US!

Why?

It's hot in the middle east. :^)

HAIL BRITANNIA

The anime wasn't all that good, but I liked this song and your post reminded me of it.

Japan and Russian really seem like they would make great allies.

THE JEW FEARS THE SLAVIC SAMURAI

Please make an anime out of it!

Nips are the biggest closet chinkboos in human history. Nanking was tsundere crossing the yandere line.

Finally

Japan emulate chink culture but they have never been friendly with the chinks.

Its not really. Cheeki breeki cyka blyat

There is no love lost between the Russians and the Chinese. Japan is just playing both sides in order to alienate China. I wouldn't be too worried

Ausfag here.

We'll probably be joining them.

Europe and the middle east have gone full retard, the US probably too.

Parliament is literally full of people going "what the bloody hell is wrong with this world - everyone's going made.

What people don't realize is that Japan and Russia are technically still at war.

They never signed a peace treaty, only a truce.

Add the fact that they have an ongoing territorial dispute (pretty much because Stalin refused to sign the treaty for political BS in the early 50's IIRC) and Japan need far more energy since the Fukushima incident, instead of producing nuclear one.

Basically they've got shit tons of stuff to discuss.

Most notably the now fairly simple extension of the newly built pipeline networks on Sakhalin (which were recently linked all the way to Khabarovsk, which can get gas pretty much from everywhere in Russia) to Hokkaido, which energy starved Japan is in dire need (they're buying LNG 30% over the market price…).

So yeah "normalized" neighborhood relationship with Japan will happen soon. That's it.

To the damn of the US State Department, not because Japan is changing block but because guess who is ripping them off by selling their shale LNG at high price?

Could you expand on this or link me to an article where I could read about it?

meant for

Remember that one time the US forced Japan to be energy starved?

Ended with two nukes and massive rape committed by ZOG pawns on the nips.

I'm so done with this shitty world.

Come on, user. It's just gonna be a tourist hole, once this century-long bullshit kicks over.

Trump has to win, if he wins.

Japs are honorary Aryans, so it makes sense for them to forge an alliance with the only WN superstate on the planet.

Strong horse theory

We're talking about the same nation that recently made holocaust denial illegal and had a parade with Stalin photos and USSR flags, right?

Will Trump's foreign policy include some economic leeway to help nations experiencing friction to still trade under some form of protectionism?

Smart thinking, anything is better than being shat on by shylock and then getting eaten by china.

This

Even Aussies are questioning whether we should trust the EU and US.

It's a matter of national security because you two are just too unstable. We're concerned about your police state direction and even turnball just looks pale and dumbfounded.

Australia looks on going "wtf mate"

The only reason we're questioning it is because most Aussies are cucks who are scared that those places are becoming "too right wing".

We aren't concerned about the police state direction, we aren't concerned about their instability, city-living Australians are worried because the rise of right-wing nationalist and populists threatens their little bubble where the whole world is one big Melbourne.

Turnbull is pale and dumbfounded because he's a kike who isn't holding up the facade like he should be. They outed Tony because of "low approval ratings" but then Turnbull is where Tony was when he was outed. The kikes are slipping up.

Don't act like we're gonna be hanging Obama, either.

Donald Trump may not be Dolfy, but he's the closest we got, and you need to remember that. Just think of him as an American Putin. Okay?

He will only allow his friends, the rich and acquaintances into power?
He will oppress his people and think nothing of their lives or suffering all the while placing the blame on Russia?
He will make sure America will continue to be more and more stratified as the gap between the poor and the rich is widened and the middle class almost gone?

Americans who support Putin in favor of their own country are literal cucks.

Top fucking kek Russians are even bigger (((civic nationalist))) then the Americucks.

They are, but it's a necessary evil for now.

We must think liberal again after Israel is in the ovens. Liberal ideals = liberal creativity = better tech development.

But we must also learn why we should conserve some morals - or else we'll have this same feminist/marxist/LBGT bullshit again.

All that gook did was ask for his kuriles back, and get laughed in the face in return.

Absolutely nothing was agreed and the reunion was effectively pointless. Shinzo Abe is a ZOG puppet and a TTP supporter, you best not forget this.

They still need more land and to fix their birth rate.
Can we give them the go ahead to exterminate Africans and take their land?

I don't even slightly agree. Our best moments were during the White Australia policy, a very un-liberal time.

That being said

I'm aiming for canberra myself after I finish this degree of debt.

I have new ideas of production that are not communist, capitalist or anything I've heard. It'll simplify the system and give the working class hope. The wealthy here tax dodge through shell corporations openly now. It's disgusting.

Good luck with that buddy. I was the member of parliament for my area for years and you'll find that you're not there to represent your district in government, but there to sell the government to your district.

Look let's all just be honest, this is purgatory. The shit is official now.

Classical, not modern liberal.

Basically, something that explores the nature of morality, rather than just the nature of people.

Very big difference. One asks "is there a moral to this action and how can we understand the thresholds and implement a way of enforcing them without threatening our liberty"; the other asks "does it matter if SHE has a penis".

I don't get modern liberalism, it's not liberal, it's authoritarian.

This goy just described the US without even realizing it.

As I suspected you meant.
But what you need to get is that a lax, classical liberal attitude is what made way for modern Liberalism to thrive. Nothing wrong with authoritarianism buddy, you'll find that people care more for bread and circuses than they do for if their grandkids will have jobs.

Not in that way user.

Expect big changes. Parliament will become a collective of engineers. We need this to cope with the exponential development with technology. Expect the lines between maths, science, religion, philosophy, business and law to merge.

A new direction. Similar to ancient Europe only technocratic.

Non-swinging or swinging area? Would have been a bitch to even get their attention if the former.

That's actually my point. Regulation is simply not working so we'll move to more of a compensating style, where we work to get people to cope with amorality and crime.

Regulation is only effective when it's efficient - we don't have the technology or the moral prerogative to do that (that is, spy on people).
So we can only help those that are left behind, left the leaders do what they do.

May have to get rid of income tax and replace it with just the GST.
Income tax does not work when there are offshore tax evasion methods.

Not gonna lie buddy that sounds fucking terrible.
Have you ever seen an engineer try to solve an open-ended problem? Engineers are good at what they do but there's a reason they don't lead, because people aren't static concepts that you can repeat actions with an expect the same results. What will likely happen if your ideal ever comes to fruition is that people will be miserable, solutions to problems will be tried and fail, and your cohort will sit there wondering what went wrong: It will recreate the current situation but with well-meaning autists instead of sociopaths with ill-intentions.

The latter. It was one of the more depressing realizations as for years I'd never had much of a chance despite having good ideas (which actually did increase money flowing into the local economy and help job production, like I fucking said it would) and only managed to get in when I started acting like a fucking caricature of a politician.

The solution to regulation not working is to make it work, not to remove it. I gotta say I really don't like your ideas.

Honestly, the same applies for pretty much everywhere, in Russia it's noticeably worse though, as the standard of living for most is terrible, the wages small, it's near impossible to make your own business legally and the government refuses to aid or support you in any way, not to mention the current economic nonsense that is going on and how the ruble is completely dependent on oil prices and is completely unstable.

BROTIP: When Putin badmouths "fascists", he means jew-funded provocateurs, not true blue fasch/NatSoc/WN guys.

That sucks. Makes you wonder how many politicians are exercising that same act and absolutely hate it.

Don't forget about the fact that their male population is totally fucked due to 'stupid russian behavior' when we really know it is more that they get there is no point to life under their current government so doing insanely fucked up and stupid shit becomes the norm.

Yeah I get it.

Revolution is scary.

But you have no idea how slow the parliamentary process is. We need people with big brains that can cope.

I did engineering to a certain level, then Law and Finance, now philosophy.

Trust me it's safer than having a bogan with no concept of language and systems in parliament.

If we do this, we may have to implement it slowly but with the public full aware of the changes.

Fuck subversion.

I need to elaborate them first. Make a thesis and discuss it. You're right it does sound iffy on the face of it. But I do think this system needs change to cope with the new technology and ways of thinking.

Especially with regards to memes. That's a huge idea.

You're playing with fire m8. A meme obeys no master.

So much this. When I spec out a solution I want all the small details that are static, I need to know what is and isn't static etc. It really starts to fuck with you if you think like an engineer constantly. I actually requested that I have more 'managerial' responsibilities because I could see that just going straight engineering would totally fuck my world up.

But hey, at least engineers are good at figuring out why something failed. Which in this case is a point I disagree with you on.

No amount of reason can stop Holla Forums from sucking slavic dick

People just don't fucking care.
I knew a guy who was member for his district, and he was the smarmiest little left-wing fucklet I've ever seen. He was apparently popular because his district was pretty fucked financially and they were desperate. He managed to do NOTHING to alleviate that. For the years I was there he did NOTHING to help the people who voted him in, and instead championed the "rights" of everybody except for those he was actually responsible for. His influence was nothing but negative for not just his district but surrounding ones since the shit he convinced local councils to get behind was almost always a trainwreck.
Then flash-forward to the next voting cycle, and they voted him in again. And they'll still wonder why shit isn't getting fixed. Fuck democracy. Democracy is dead and apathy killed it.

The "engineers can do all jobs" meme needs to fucking die. The vast majority of people holding a government position who come from a science background are naive idealists who always end up fucking shit up because they're playing with toys they don't fully understand.

Not when the reason is as dynamic as when in politics. Countless Wind Power initiatives fail every year and never make it past the planning stages. Not because Wind Power is shitty (it is) or because it's too fucking expensive for the payoff you get (it is), but because the populace thought replacing their hulking metal power station with windmills would look ugly.
Let that shit sink in.

I know, because no one bothers to study Law. They usually come out of the upper classes.

My dad was a plumber. We need people like me that know how the working class acts so we can pander to their needs.

Instead its "I know better because smart"

No that's not good enough. You need brains and a reasonable connection to the people that build this country.

I figured that is what you meant by saying that. Fortunately I have more people skills than most others in my profession so sometimes I see "engineers" under a skewed context. There are a lot of smart engineers out there(people smart) from what I have seen, a lot of times it is management that fucks up in the way you are speaking of. They want hard evidence for every explanation which just further muddies the process. Especially with engineering there seems to be a lot of hand holding from management due to various stigma's that really only hurt a large portion of the engineering field from realizing their full potential.

well that's fucking retarded. Can't the leaders of two countries talk without it being a conspiracy?

tfw feel when jewtin saves anime

That's necessary.

Because otherwise engineers ignore some of the most obvious problems.

I based my idea on what happens in China. At first I was like "fucking hell what's with this communistic garbage of having engineers in parliament." Then took off the red scare goggles and realised - what if we could use this technique in a better way. In a non marxist way.

It's a new government direction never tried. It may be a solution to this decline in society.

No sauce user no-one is writing on that shit, (only piece by piece) take it for the rambling of a madman on the internet it's fine by me.

Japan eats most of the LNG, it's well over 33% I believe since fukhushima…

Essentially all the LNG Russia produce is to sells to Japan from the Sakhalin fields, but since that's a direct long term contract (contracts for energy in bulk are typically for 25 years) they're selling at a subpar price since those were signed long before Japan ceased nuclear activity (and drove the prices for LNG sky high by essentially buying everything available. Even in the low current price for energy, Japan still buy LNG at 4x time the price of natural gas).

And that's it, Russia doesn't do LNG, they do pipelines (waaaaaaayyyy cheaper), that's their only active facility AFAIK (made by Shell and which the infrastructure is roughly 50% Russian owned and 50% Japanese, hence the low contract prices, Japan literally paid for it).

Meanwhile Japan has 28 LNG terminals…

Most of the production is the arabs (UAE, Qatar, Algeria, thought most of that one goes into Europe since it's really close), then should have been US shale gas in which Japan has invested massively (just look over the details of Japanese investment in North America since 2011), but are frozen in limbo due to the current low prices.

In the meantime Russia has prioritized expanding it's network east, which include a junction on the network on Sakhalin that was originally only made to export gas to from the offshore fields of Sakhalin to the LNG terminal (then shipped to Japan).

So yeah the real politik decision here for Japan to take is celebrate a peace treaty for something that happened 3 generations ago, give Russia the 4 rocks they ask for and nobody in Japan cares about (except the US, open a sea map, realize that's the Kuriles are the only safe place Russian ships and more importantly subs can get out from their ports to the pacific without running into US listening posts) and get their gas way cheaper than it is, which given the state of Japan economy would be more than a god bless…

It seems more than possible but in my experience engineers don't perform well in a beurocratic environment, which is kind of necessary when it comes to government unless you wanted to go with something less representative and more direct. It is an interesting idea though.

Excuse me but what the fuck is going on here.

I bet Abe still hating Obama for this speech.

Its so embracing that president of the USA only knows japan for anime, manga and emojis, and not for their scientific and ecological accomplishments.

I can see what you mean there. Because there's already a huge problem - the over rationalisation of the system.

It get's to a point where case law back flips on it's position. I've already seen one jew lecturer try to promote a property law position that may benefit banks. Basically, one day a judge will read a case in the opposite light to what it really said. This is very dangerous.

Oh and in his explanations to my questioning he said "usurp" 3 times. Chuckled after each mention too.

Like… I don't even. Hitler was totally spot on, they're tapped in the head. Why do you do nothing but repress the people of the country you're in?

Of course. Japan was treated in a similar way by European powers in the late 1800s until the Sino Japanese War happened.

That's revolting.

Japan learned from the west, then started to teach the west.

If jews weren't in the way - this may be how nationalised nations work together for the global greater good.

That's true globalism - not the fantasy one world government.

I agree with you completely my man.

Are we going to a form a new Nationalist Axis?

Thanks, capped (albeit poorly)

If there's anywhere that would appreciate the ramblings of a madman, it's here. We know that the madmen in our society can simply be the ones who question too much.

Based Nippon is on par with whites because every 3-5 years they experience an incredible natural disaster and always pull back with a speed that IMO is fucking frightening. All it would take to have Japan take over the world is a huge natural disaster.

didnt he announce that japan would be importing some 1000 refugees or something?

They're very similar countries, the only thing that drove a wedge between them is America really.

Think about it for a moment, do you think it's a natural reaction for a Japanese to hate Russia over an empty island, yet to forgive America for two nuked cities? This is engineered through propaganda.

Glad to see the globalist American cabal loosing their grips, even if it might hurt the country temporarily it will be beneficial for the American nation as a whole in the long run.

For all nations.

We all have one common enemy now.

Japan knows what's up. Homefront is popular in Japan. They don't want to risk a Hillary Clinton that pussified America even more for a North Korean invasion. Japan want to avoid being anniex by North Korea.
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Japan

This fucking ape. Holy shit. It is really out to destroy America.

Once America stops being the Jewish weapon, their power will UTTERLY collapse.

The only thing maintaining progressivism in Europe at the moment is massive grants from the US state department, and outright threats from White House.

Their entire army is stuck in the 50s. Once the south conscripts(they have twice as many people) and mobilizes, the entire soviet blob of rusty artillery, ak47s and 60 year old tanks will be reduced to ash. The south has been prepared for this situation for a very long time.

I looked more up and this is how pathetic North Korea is.

The military budget of SK is 35 billion $
The entire GDP of North Korea is 15 billion $

It's not a conspiracy when Obummer phoned Abe and told him to not go.

Abe still went.

based japanese

Why do whole countries fight over shitty little islands? Is it just for the claim to sea resources?

Those are owned by the Russian government. They're as trustworthy as CNN or Fox.

Which is why you read both and try to figure out which parts are truth and which parts are propaganda.

It's primarily about territorial control. Japan currently, through simple geography, cuts off the East China Sea (Western China) and the Sea of Japan (Korea) from the Pacific Ocean.

If the Kurils were Japanese, they'd also cut off the Sea of Okhotsk.

This. RT is well known for making stuff up to portray Putin in a positive light.

Abe shows some real enthusiam with Putin.

There is a Russian strategic document that was written in the 90s (the title of which I can not recall). It said that Russia would use those islands as bargaining chips to pry Japan away from ZOG influence.

America offers: degenerate military trash shitting up your country, Judaism, etc
Russia offers: your clay back

Hardly a tough choice.

The islands are nothing.

What Abe wants is Putin's protection as well as his oil.

The russian would literally be the best allies against North Korea and China.

oh putin san - come here yesyes

Russia is not in the business of giving clay back, especially that clay.

(In 1875 Russia gave ALL the Kuriles to Japan, against Japan agreement to renounce all rights to Sakhalin… Then Japan invaded Sakhalin… twice. Japan should fell lucky they got to keep Hokkaido, which only happened because Stalin didn't give a fuck about Asia).

The nips are finally growing some balls?

Those countries can just put more import tariffs on finished products but not raw materials now that free trade isn't mandatory. Don't forget that all the developed countries are the places the other countries want to sell to because they have plenty of cash and plenty of highly skilled workers. Undercutting of the buying power of labor is behind every economic crisis no matter how they try to dress it up with different stats and terms.