What's your favorite thing to drink when it's really hot?

what's your favorite thing to drink when it's really hot?

I've been getting into coconut water lately. bit expensive, but it tastes amazing and supposedly has electrolytes and whatnot in the right amounts to replace what you sweat out

Baby vomit

sounds like a quick way to get dehydrated

I like to mix cranberry juice and cherry pepsi

almost satanic trips confirm drinking of urine

donger hardens

I bet that's pretty good

Strawberry lemonade
Or lemonade and bourbon

Llama Semen

Unless you're buying whole coconuts and cutting them open you're drinking tasteless, diluted piss

Travis's Ball Sweat

dubs check'em

what do you mean?

In any other setting, it is a shit tier beer. But on a blisteringly hot day, a near freezing bottle of pic related is mana from heaven.

Urine and my own cum mixed together.

It really isn't as bad as it sounds, gives a taste of warm (i don't like the war part, prefer it cold) salty.

do you drink it through the lime wedge?

vodka

t. slav

that'll just dry you out even more than not drinking anything

coconut milk is diuretic. Have fun dehydrating

Anna Nystrom pussy juice and Denise Milani breast milk

coconut water ≠ coconut milk

I'm newly addicted to starbucks double shots.
Vanilla and white chocolate are the best.
DON'T START DRINKING THEM
4 dollars a pop and once you start you can't stop.

Only if I'm feeling fruity. You're supposed to squeeze the lime into the bottle, then push the rind down the neck. If you're feeling a citrus craving, it can be good. Kind of tastes like fruity pebbles.

But I tend not to like faggotry in my beer.

why not?

Tap water is a death sentence.

You really trust your government?

if you drink from the sink get a filter on that thing - it helps keep shit our of what you drink. Also you can let it run for a minute before you drink from it.

it's not so much a government goal to fuck up water, but it is a goal to filter your water at the lowest bidder.

*out

there is this chinese coconut drink that is the best coconut drink ived ever had

when i studied abroad in china a pretty much lived on this stuff

this one

sounds pretty nasty fam

Nah, it tastes pretty good fam. Maybe a slight mouthwash taste on the first sip but after that it goes down very smooth.

what movie?

Warsteiner dunkle is fucking nasty, I can't imagine their other stuff is better.

Idiot

it's also a laxative

Drink doesn't matter. Used to sip water thinking about it like it would be thought about on Dune. Once, maybe more times.

In reality when you're dying of thirst you think about other stuff. Like holding your breath long enough air doesn't seem to matter.

Used to like chocolate milk. But turned vegan. And spearmint. All the student shit should be fucked off so people can enjoy things like everything is good. The best things just what they like the most, that doesn't change.

According to Forrest Gump. Your body would get used to it.

funny that the store bought stuff is also expensive where i live when anyone can pick up thousands of coconuts for free anything they want from all over the place if they wanted.

*anytime

but then you have to crack those open

nah you just husk them enough to expose a little of the nut, chill them in the fridge, drill a hole with a drill and stick a straw in.

still way less convenient than just cracking open a can

not when the store is 45mins down the highway.

i usually drink coffee when its hot
water i have cold

cold coffee when it's moderate

Freshly-Squeezed Peruvian Llama Semen

Distilled Water