How can women be stopped? They are living a life we men can only dream of

How can women be stopped? They are living a life we men can only dream of.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/04/apple-reaches-pay-equality-even-if-every-company-did-wed-still-have-gender-and-minority-pay-gaps/#478705187b98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Become gay

How can cats be stopped? They are living a life we humans can only dream of.

Get a dawg

then what are they always so god damned pissed off about?

(G)aids

spoiled child syndrome

CANT DODGE

What game is that? GTA IV? I wanna play The Gentleman Story now. Is it from the Battletoads series?

I also notice how he lets the guy live. He's sort of a REVERSE gentleman, considering how he only killed men.

You mean being constantly bothered by uglies and freaks all day?

Checked

THE RODGE

They're really not. They have everything handed to them on a silver platter and have since they were young so they're incredibly jaded and full of negative emotions. Their lives are full of dryness and boredom that's only interrupted by the only things that they're interested in: Men, flaunting status, and babies. They're wired to only be interested in those things. You should thank your lucky stars you're not a woman. But if you're an aspie who can't enjoy life anyways and don't have the material benefits bitches have I could see why you'd be envious

wasn't this a guy?

sexbots, matrix level VR, or the end of civilization
I like the first and second thing the most

was

Hormone replacement therapy, Surgery, vocal training, gym workouts, fake tan, makeup.

yes its a man

So? Why does other people's happiness make you so bitter?

MGTOW is your answer

It's GTA Online with a customized character

S H A R I A
H
A
R
I
A

Only by means of interdimensional aryan space jihad, of course.

I don't give a fuck.

just date TS

tsss

They can't. We are quickly becoming second class citizens, but I am sane, so that is worth being a second class citizen for.

sanity is for the weak

If they don't act like a lady, rape them then stone them for being whores
My friends over at ISIS have the right idea

more of OP?

Stop beta enablers first

that table is right
t. america

Are you the same "edgy" shitposter that tried disrupting a gore thread a few days ago and got BTFO? Either way, take your reddit buzzwords back to reddit.

bamp for source on OP

Ha ha ha I remember those! I was just thinking about them a couple of days ago and wishing I'd saved them! Thanks user!

can you cite your sources?

Yeah, spending half an hour in front of the mirror smearing sketchy chemicals onto my face in order to compete with the rest and bleeding for days from my fungus-ridden vagina every month… That's the dream.

If you truly believe this you are a closet homo/beta. Woman have it easy because men want to fuck them, simple as that.

Stupid cumdumpsters, don't you know the rules?

Don't you know the rules? There are no women on the internet. Go back to Facebook or wherever the fuck you came from.

Op, when you post, the sentence structure you use is retarded. You used the word 'dream' to much and to close together.

OP IS A REDDITER FAGGOT

BLUE PILL BLUE PILL BLUE PILL

take your own advice fucking retard.

"Every day women take the amount of cocks I could only dream of. All of those giant dongs in my tight arse is something I could only dream of." -OP

"There was once a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish… it was so fragile. I have a dream. -OP

"Stepped into a church I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees and I began to pray
You know the preacher likes the cold he knows I'm gonna stay
California dreaming on such a winters day" -OP

Just how stupid are you?

Sauce?

what is it thats so great for them exactly?

Just how stupid are you?

Free jobs, free mates, free sympathy.
Muhammad was right.

Young women are given preferential treatment, because they can give birth.
Older women are treated like dirt, but older men still have value and are respected.
So being a man is like a steady climb, but being a woman is like a flash in the pan

oh so you created a delusional narrative in your head to justify your being bad at life?

How is it delusional?

Are you kidding? Old women are coddled more than any other demographic besides youung children and babies. Yeah, old men can be viewed as "wise" , but mostly just old-fashioned and senile.

Who the fuck wants to live when they're old, though?

nope just wrong, most often the supervisor chooses his own sex and sympathizes with them giving them the job
Nope most chubby women have trouble getting mates and its harder to stay in shape as a women, explain old lonely cat ladies and spinsters.
Have you ever seen women interact with each other? Complete opposite of sympathy. Humans naturally show more sympathy to the opposite sex, thats all you are noticing, its why older women are so nice to young men.

He killed at least one girl, I believe, and he stated that wasn't only going to target women, as he hated Chads even more.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/04/apple-reaches-pay-equality-even-if-every-company-did-wed-still-have-gender-and-minority-pay-gaps/#478705187b98
Lol, no. Not in this world full of "diversity" quotas.

Not even close, lol. They might have trouble keeping mates, but even the most massive fatties find someone if they spread their legs.

You mean that incredibly small group of old women that often have children of their own?

Have you ever seen how men interact with women? I don't give a fuck how they interact with each other. The fact remains that they get Free sympathy.

Only men to women. It's a one way street.

They're not, though.

oh no that fucked up qouta instituted by a private company!
they are giving away jobs to that group that makes up 51 percent of the world! EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS A JOB!
yet they dont receive sympathy from 51 percent of the population….
its not the trope of supporting wife is still strong

If you wanna pretend to be oppressed by women move to rwanda where it actually happens and is government enforced you crybaby

let me clarify 32 percent quota for women means there is a 68 percent quota for men, they just dont advertise that one cause it doesnt sound good in forbes

I never said that every single one has a job, faggot. I said they get free jobs, and they do.

But there isn't.

Not in the West, it isn't.

No thanks.

ok then keep crying like a tumblrina online

But I wouldn't be crying like a tumblrina, because as I straight white male, I actually am oppressed.

but you arent you are just bad at life making excuses

Wew

thats not what i said, i said you are not oppressed
Stop pretending like you are, even with the quotas it doesnt cause oppression because they are below the 51 percent range. Then you go on to list of social realities as though they are oppression rather than just culture. If we are gonna use culture, all the claimed oppressions by trans, gays and women are valid and you are a whiny little girl.

I sure hope that is airshit because the trigger discipline is atrocious.

It does cause oppression, because they are given jobs over us straight white males despite our superior qualifications.

So in Saudi Arabia, where multiple women are required to testify on behalf of one woman in the case of rape, that's just culture?

Transfaggots, faggots and women are all given preferential treatment in society, you dumb nigger. That would only prove my point further.

but they arent, this board and the success of trump is actually great proof of the fact that culturally they are not.

Trump is hated by the majority of America, and this board is a minute spec on the internet.

Culturally, libbulls are in power. Culturally the west is beholden to degenerate trannies, niggers, faggots, mudslimes and kikes.

he still has 48 percent in lots of polls as of a few days ago compared to hillary clintons 52 stop being so desperate to play a victim, thats why you suck at life.

wew

Nigger, you're the one claiming that 48% is successful.

I suck at life because I refuse to be beholden by the degeneracy of our society? Kill yourself, white knight ⓒⓤⓒⓚ.

the west is peopled by trannies, nogs, fags, sandfolk, kikes and crackas.

4% difference with a +-1-2% margin of error and stations counting undecided as hillary

there is no degeneracy, infact the world is becoming less violent, sexual crime is down, and people are receiving mental health rather than being killed. I dunno I think death, murder, and rape is far more degenerate than causing some kids with a guilt complex getting triggered about other peoples personal lives.

That's pretty degenerate of you to say, faggot.

There you go again with your allacy of relative privation. Just because we're not living like chimps doesn't mean there isn't oppression.

Where's the guilt complex? I'm the one being oppressed.

But it's not about their personal life. Their preferential treatment affects my life, because we are not treated equally.

Yet the west is beholden to degenerate trannies, niggers, faggots, mudslimes and kikes.

Yet the west is beholden to degenerate trannies, niggers, faggots, mudslimes and kikes.

how many times do you chant that to yourself a day? You arent oppressed you whinny little kid.

Likewise, faggot. All you've said this entire time is "no ur not"

its cause you arent and im worried about the future of a bunch of crybaby men. How will i ever find a husbando if they all have victim complexes.. I dont wanna have to coddle some guy cause he feels oppressed by society, if i wanted to do that i would just be a lesbian.

But I am.

Stop whining about me bringing up the problems of white, straight males then, niggerfaggot.

Go through the hordes of men that don't. You'll have plenty of time to explore while riding the cock carousel.

I don't expect to be coddled. I expect to take control in my relationships, and I do.

see

no tits cause you posted a picture from tumblr

8ch the land of mra tumblrinas wew

Alright, cumdumpsters who don't post tits are unwanted. GTFO, whore.

not surprising when taking into account your victim complex

Citation needed.

inb4 acts ignorant to play off the fact he was rekt

learn the rules of the internet if you want to come play on the dark side of the web faggot

Your point here appears to be, "this is still unfair to women" but you're missing something important: different groups of people have different propensity toward different activities. For example, black people are undeniably better at basketball. If there was a 10% quota for asians on every backetball team, *THAT WOULD BE TOO MANY ASIANS*

Asians are not discriminated against on basketball teams - they just suck at basketball. Therefore, any quota, even a 10% quota, is NOT "correcting a systematic injustice" but rather, a bad fucking idea.

Similarly, women are not actually discriminated against in business. Therefore, any quota, even a 32% quota, is a bad idea.

The existing society is not an injustice against women. But the quota is an injustice against men.

Islam, and lots of it.

Don't give them your shit, you have more shit, and they have less. It's that easy.