Womenareliers

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN
My whore of a sister lie to my mother about abusing her because she hates me and i hate her and now my whore of a mother is throwing me out of the house.Does she have any proof no but she is women so she must be telling the truth and i am the lier.I am done with this degenerate feminist family Holla Forums but what am i supposed to do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0OVWjI2a0vm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck cock

get your daddys gun and kill yourself

You're realizing the truth about female nature.

It hurts doesn't it?

i am considering it but first i am gonna kill them

Aww poor baby

Information.
I need your sister and mothers phone numbers, address, and social/credit cards.

Even just the phone number and address would be enough to seriously hurt them.

Let me be your vengeance user.

lad…

Man up you fucking pussy and leave them.

info needed

You're supposed to kill yourself

Upload a video of it then, should make for an interesting thread

Get a job and stop stiposting on Holla Forums about what a loser you are.

Why the hell is this cancerous /r9k/-tier shitpost still here? sage

learn to spell, faggot

How can i take revenge pol without not financially destroying them?

You could rape them both I guess

feminists hate rape

i am not a shitskin inbreed but i need to make them pay good

should i beat them up and film post it on pol but then they would have evidence

No. You must enact JUSTICE, even if it pains them so. So reveal all their financial info and let what happens, happens.

Information You stupid little fuck, if you dont give it to me ill rip your exif and add you to the list of targets.

how am i supposed to eat my porridge when your fucking up my morning op,sage

i don't want to steal the whore's money,i'll steal them my self or how i am supposed to leave without any money you faggots

Is this some falseflag going on here?

Haha, good to know, I was just fucking with your mind anyway.

Serious suggestion though, if they have a car you could sabotage it. Take out the coil wire, distributor cap, or spark plugs, or all of them. Throw them away if you really hate them that much, or hide them in the garage and miraculously "fix" the car for them when they find out it's not running, then tell them "see you DO need a man around the house".

shit i just realized what i just wrote doesn't make any sense.what i meant why would i give you her information and not take her money my self

Take your sister to court over slander. Perhaps you can get compensation for damages from having to move because it ruined your relationship with your mom.

but i need to cause them pain user not just fix their car

That's a nigger.

Do you really think you're going to pull sympathy from Holla Forums wanting to treat women equally and ignoring the fact that you're a nigger?

Not going to happen.

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

Wat

i am white you filthy kike if i was black i would kill myself long time ago

Reported.

Info. Now.>>6076310
Just phone number and address then.

I will take care of it if you give info.

That person in the pic is a nog. Your story is about your sister or mother. QED you're a nog. Kill yourself.

Thanks, all im gonna have to do is switch to another provider on my phone for a while if the lazy ass mods do anything.

Death to israel.

You type like a shitskin, go back Mexico, Paco.

you are all fucking useless all i ask what for some advice from you fags and all i got is bullshit

i am greek you piece of shit no every person knows perfect english you american fags should get over your complex with your retarded language

Go to Holla Forums, shitskin, they'll tolerate your terrible grammar and lack of capitalization. Or do the whole world a favor and kill yourself.

Greek, Mexican, both are swarthy skinned and poor, you ain't an Aryan superman like me.

KYS

If I may be so bold, sir …

pay debt

aryan on pol user please i bet your an anglo cuck

Leave. Lying cunts always turn on each other in the end. Trust me, your sister will not have anyone to harass other than mommy and they'll be at each others' throats before long. It will be like music to your ears.

sneak into the bathroom and jerk off onto their toothbrushes so every time they brush their teeth you know they're brushing their teeth with your cum

alternately just scrub under the rim of the toilet with their toothbrushes.

ok OP.

that won't kill them, but it'll give them the fucking bloody scare of their life.

if you want to just make a mess then no flame, it'll make the whole place become very humid and smell VERY bad when they wake up and probably forever ruin their tub

an improvement would be 1/4th of a tub draincleaner. the more concentrated you can get it the stronger the reaction lad

THANK YOU user I'LL TRY THAT TONIGHT AND DELIVER TOMORROW

If it was me, I'd try to be as unemotional as possible. Say something like "She's not telling the truth. That didn't happen. I'm leaving. Call me when you're ready to apologize."

And then all the usual stuff applies. Work. Money. Food. Shelter. Etc. If you have some real life bros that can help you out that would be great.

Don't do anything stupid.

Leave and when they inevitably turn on each other and one of them tries to get back into your good graces call the cops on them. Then proceed to take out a restraining order on them.

Revenge complete.

Muh money. Stop being a faggot, sleeping on the street is better than dealing with a couple of useless cunts. I had no problem disappearing for days without a penny in my pocket when my family pissed me off, learn to camp you fucking faggot.

Nobody cares aspie
you're the same as this kid
vocaroo.com/i/s0OVWjI2a0vm
I wish I could webm this but I'm too lazy

make sure the drain cleaner (lye) contains NaOH (SODIUM HYDROXIDE)

thank you for the tip i user i will

Are you a redneck, OP?

Heh, well faggot maybe you'll grow a set of balls once you're out of mommy's comfy nest.

Shit on the carpet and cut all ties.

SAGE

Go murder them for betraying you.

Yeah these cunts like OP are beta cucks. Walk away from women who bother you, it's like FFS you're a man. You don't need them, not even for survival. They need you.

If you can't cut it on your own in the wild you're a cuck. When I was 16, my sister spit in my face and my mother defended her so I spit in my mother's face, asked her how she liked it, and walked out the door and took my bicycle out of town.

By the time those bitches called me I was already 30 miles down the interstate prepared to go the whole 600 miles to the place I always wanted to live - they apologized and picked me up.

Walking away isn't that hard. It's the fear of not making it that paralyzes people, but once you get out there it isn't so bad - then you wonder what you put up with all that shit for. Living with asshole family is a lot harder, believe you me.

What were you supposed to do if you made it starve to death

you can always work menial jobs user

Work! No one starves to death out there. Even bums are given food, fuckers turn it into a lifestyle. Even then is it so hard to find food?

You see you've fucked yourself because you lack any skills outside. Can't you fish? Easiest fucking thing in the world.

Step 1. Join the military.
Step 2. Don't die in a desert.
Step 3. Profit! You now have a new family.
But don't think of it as the end goal, think of it as the process of becomming a man.
The military is pozzed nowadays but the shit they do is still valuable.
And read this.
www.europeancivilwar.com/15832-2/
You clearly lack a Mannerbund.
Pick up boxing or something and try and find a good club ie. not alot of women none are preffered, they can go to those gay assed self defense classes.
TL;DR don't be a fag and man up, say fuck this I'm going to live life.

Seriously when was the last time you saw someone starved to death on the side of the road? You're in Greece (I assume), not Ethiopia.

This. Army is your best option. It gives you time to think and you get valuable skills.