Male feminist and dating

So, do male feminists actually get pussy? is the "male feminists are unwanted cucks" meme seriously just a meme

If so, should one become a feminist in search for pussy?

pic very related

what are Holla Forums's thoughts on this, does becoming a male feminist actually up your game in the dating world like it seemingly did for this fine gentleman?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/abe.grimm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they're hot like Trudeau they do, otherwise no. Atleast not before 30 when they marry some used up landwhale.

hahahahhahah
no.
feminist men probably get the least pussy on earth.
Maybe if you are so handsome that women just come up to you on the street on a daily basis, and ask you to fuck them.
Maybe then you can get pussy if you're a feminist but otherwise no fucking way.

If you understand feminist women, they want the biggest, most savage fuckers on this earth.
They might keep around some cucks if they are really fucking ugly and nobody in their right mind would fuck them.
But any feminist that would actually refuse to have sex with anybody, will refuse sex with the feminist men first.

Being a feminist men is admitting that you bow before women and are so desperate for sex that you'd do anything.
Women know this, feminsts know this, and it always just counts as a huge negative. if say you have 50% chance to fuck a girl, and you admit that you're a feminist
regardless of whether she is a feminist or not, your chances only go downhill.

Also feminist women are usually riddled with personality issues about power, what they do actually desire is someone who says no to them.
Someone they can't feel superior to, unlike all the other people they see as plebs. See they have this narcissism that helps them see all people as shit.
They do usually voice this opinion in the form of "you're a fucking , if you are not a feminist" and if you are a feminist this changes to:

So they go around and bully people on basis of their precieved superiority, and just basically feel like they are the best in the world
So they lack respect towards any man, thus they cannot really fall in love.

Thats when savage fucks come in to play, a 2 meter high russian is not gonna take their dumb shit
he's gonna go "whatever you fucking idiot" and laugh it off, and thats what they cant take
somebody not thinking they are the best on earth is their weakness.
So in their reptilian brain "if this guy doesnt think I'm important maybe they are more important than I am"
and thats what starts their wheels turning, and thats why they want that man.
The man who doesnt care about their petty bullshit and just laughs it off.

TL:DR
no, feminist men never get pussy.

I thought it's the other way round, they became feminist because they couldn't get pussy any where else.

They get Tyrone and Jamal's sloppy, stretched out leftovers.

He seems like a nice stand up lad with a slightly curved nose, and she seems like a nice wholesome female

facebook.com/abe.grimm

That's true.

she eventually left due to falling out with the landowner but damn it was entertaining having her around

Male feminists are men ("men") that failed the female shit-tests but convinced themselves that they actually won them. They inverted what masculinity in relation to a woman means; That agreeing with the stupid shit women tend to come up with is the "win", and being dominant, having a woman following a man is a "loss".

Talking game theory, the percentage of women that want to fuck another pussy is proven to be relatively low, thus you better step up your game as a normal man, OP.

Jewish thread is Jewish.

Hwhat?

Never ever fuck a feminist!
They are literally mentally ill.
If they dont poision you with period blood they' ll get you arrested for rape.

the very ugly kind.

Can we please kill this meme? Trudeau isn't hot, he's cute. He has a perpetual look on his face like a confused puppy. His archetype is the not-so-shy nerd i.e. easy pickings, not the hot asshole.

Look up an article called "Fucking While Feminist" or some such.

Answers your question, and more.

Rejecting her subtly will only make her more horny. Especially if you also throw in flirting with another chick in front of her.

She wasn't exactly what I would call pretty.

More importantly you never shit where you eat, remember I was living with this person.

And when she returns to Canada, her cuntkins will convince her that you were tricking and manipulating her into sex, effectively raping her :^)

Will do

these guys like being dominated by women. when they do get laid its like they won the lottery to be sacrificed to Legbeard Volcano God.

usually the males just send a feminist patreon bux in lieu of erections

"Feminist" "men" can get pussy, but it's very rare and when they do it's only when they're in a relationship where they are heavily abused (they probably form the largest chunk of that "men being abused in relationship" statistic we always hear about). Essentially they become servants, pets who are sapped of their energy, time, and money all for the "luxury" of getting to eat his "girlfriend's" pussy once a month.

Far leftism and feminism will likely make women into lesbians and/or sadists, and will likely make men gay and/or masochists. So it's only natural that when a heterosexual relationship occurs between a leftist woman and a man, it will become a master-slave dynamic.

look people you have to have standards. soupanon gets it. fucking a cucks woman is like taking candy fro a baby

but with herpes

No. When you say you're a feminist, feminist women just think you're saying it as a ploy to get in their pants and they don't believe you. Plus 99% of them are ugly as hell.

Hire a prostitute and maintain your dignity. Shit, fucking a goat is better than fucking a feminist.

that's why two thirds of lesbian couples eventually get in a punchout

neither wants the male role

they wont get pussy anywhere because women, for the most part, like masculine men. Also the sexual market value thing is real. so you might get a male feminist going out with a fatty ecause they have to make do with each other

Youre a wise man

#ThreadSoJewish

/thread

Yes they get pussy, but the girl will jump onto Chad's cock the first chance she gets because she know she can blame her infidelity on some vague problem with their relationship i.e. "you weren't 'there' for me".

How big of a cuck do you have to be to say something like that?

Like, who wouldn't want a sandwich making sex object?

Is that even possible? I can't imagine how I a straight male could ever desire wanting to suck a cock or having my butt fucked.

That being said cuck's would and do eat another mans sperm from their harlots gash, although i'd always just thought those men were bi.

Choose one

Smart move.
I wish more people understood the rule of never shitting where you eat.

We need a kill shot meme for this Trudeau faggot ASAP before the left everywhere starts running only "hot" minorities from here on out.

muslim spotted

Why do you think there are so many fat faggot jews into BDSM?

Trudeau grew up in the Gay district here in vancouver. He looks like typical Celebrities Club faggot that goes to bathhouses after bar closure. (You don't get that kind of mincing walk seen in the dance video unless you had lots of faggy faggots as friends, like I used to.)

Go Go Boy Trudeau?

Homosexuality is almost always a choice. It just doesn't appear like a choice because it becomes indoctrinated in many cases (for example, note the disproportionate number of children raised by gay parents who also "just happened to be gay").

It probably stems from Cultural Marxism and leftism in general. Leftist ideology almost always stems from feelings of inferiority (which is why their main plight is oppressed vs. the oppressors), feelings of inferiority that lead to low self-esteem, depressive traits, self-hatred, etc. On a subconscious (or unconscious, if you prefer) level, these feelings become key in how you make decisions and live your life. People with intense feelings of inferiority will often be submissive in in-group encounters, and hostile towards out-group encounters. And what's the perfect way for the submissive, self-loathing leftist to go about sexual encounters? By getting fucked in the ass. By being overpowered, manhandled, tortured. They do not value themselves, so they cannot have value(s). If they cannot shake their heterosexuality off, they typically get off to other forms of torture like BDSM (the males being the masochists of course), cuckolding, etc.

Pictures related. Gays are often prone to be complete messes in their life. They have no value and subject themselves to a life of sexual abuse, drug abuse, and emotional abuse. And these people believe they have the right to adopt children.

You wouldn't believe how many men give up on today's modern wymyn yet still don't want to be alone.

They go gay.

I did sadly.