Weltanschauung

Say something good about your percieved enemies.

Bonus points if it isnt some snarky reverse cuntfart like "hurr niggers are good at stealing bicycles"

Say something bad about your percieved "allies", or the camp that you think you are in, be it constructive or otherwise.

Can you even do it /pol? Or are you just another fucking hugbox of dribbling mongs?

Install Gentoo.

Enemies: Globalists, moral relativists, progressives
(supposedly) good: Well meaning idealists

"Allies": Nationalists, traditionalists
bad: Purity spiralling, Rampant homosexuality

Niggers are better than Jews.

Asians are worse than whites.

I guess some globalists really think a global world and One World Government would somehow be better for us all, so atleast they aren't intentionally evil.

good at hanging from ropes.

OP sucks nigger dicks but does it with style.

Whites are bad at breeding.

no, they want it only for jewish.

Do my DnC for me, Holla Forums

OP is good at vomitting jewish sperm and preserving it for later consumption.

Hey there, Holla Forums.
You guys are slightly above Holla Forums in terms of shitposting.
Congrats.

INSTALL DEBIAN
Windows users suck jewish globalist cock, gentoo is a meme OS

Jews have everything we wish to attain.

A religion which justifies everything you do, for the safety and security of your people.

A nation which is not only allowed to have a nationalistic spirit, but encourages it in their own country.

A nation which builds walls and hates muds.

Oh, how I envy them.

Forgot to mention the whole ethnostate thing.

NUKE THE SWEDES

At least Holla Forumsniggers will always be circumcised beta faglords and uggo trannies with he/him pronouns. Also you fucks will die of AIDS before the Holla Forumsack spirit takes control of the world leading to a golden age.

They perpetually fight each other using all of humanity.

but gentoo is great.

Install Gentoo now.

That's foolish. They're all wealthy by greed and other sins. They do nothing but aim to rule.

That is their issue.

They think they do it for humanity, then don't listen.

No one can speak up either.

This is the world of fools.

installing gentoo is too dificult, I do not know what to do when it comes up to 'livecd' I don't know what to type in and the handbook did not tell me.

Interesting. I would agree that some low level lackeys might actually believe this one world bullshit is "good" for humanity, but I doubt the..architects do.

true evil is rarely stupid, I fear they know exactly what they are doing

lul

what do you mean with "Purity spiralling"?

Ja sure bruh, i bet you are out there adorning the trees and lamposts as you type this from your Schlaufon, o race warrior

westerners maybe, russias doing alright thanks to glorious leader of multipolar world Poutine

Are you afraid you are going to get a hernia from a little mental exercise?

Im also good at spelling

i was over there a few days ago, its a shithole and its practically dead. at least call me a scheming kike or something

was a question, not a statement

wew lad, maybe you should strap on your kippah and return to gods promised land

YES

wait why

it kind of did, although i expected more "you suck big black hebrew nigger dick" retorts

wow this is more delusional than believing bernie will lead the JewSA into a golden age of prosperity, with free gender studies for all

As far as shills go, OP is fairly creative
Also, nice trips
polacks can't filter out shills effectively

Did you even read what I said…? Highly doubtful.

*But lolwhocares, this is just a slide thread anyway.*

that…doesnt sound like a good thing

pretty sure i did, unless i missed something it sounds like you want super speshul status+ subsidies for your own little racial state that could never survive on its own..

oh you need some kind of artificially inflated tragedy otherwise its never gonna work

Niggers: they COULD have conquered Africa if it wasn't for the British
Allies: there's not enough of them, and they hardly do shit anyways

She makes Germany great again.
Doesn't matter with what intention.

=

For You!

what in the fuck are you talking about?

I perceive Merkel as an enemy of sorts, so let me have a go at something "positive"

weve seen this happen a few times over the past years, mostly in a bad way but occasionally in a good way

fawkin brits

shill for what you delusional fucking tard?

im not selling anything you cunt, asking for an opinion is now shilling? you belong in a summercamp

I think garden variety leftists are rather people who are rather driven towards what they consider righteous, (even if many are mostly posturing for it): the trouble is in their perception mostly.
Though as I type this I think that is more apt to the past years, and that recently the corrupted core has finally spoilt the outermost layer of idealists and useful idiots.

In a different sense, I think the society built in the wake of the changes that swept the west in the past 100 years have legitimately allowed for exceptional members of the 'oppressed classes' to thrive (the trouble is the entirety of these classes were enabled I would say, given a responsibility they cannot handle).

As the pendulum shift right so quickly, I do worry a little for what will become of those honestly exceptional individuals of the lesser aspects of humanity.

In a similar vein I think a potential issue of the new (potential) society under the right might be the suppression of individuals who do not to go with the general flow of society and its rather rigid rules (which I think are best for the masses). again to make a distinction between authentic and faux ('Im not like the others') individuals, the latter of which seem far more common

I gave you the best arrangement of thoughts I could muster at the time OP, I hope you get some well thought out ones and the greater part of Holla Forums does not stagnate into ideological blindness.

Enemies: deep down inside there's a freedom loving American trying to get out

Allies: deep down inside there's a freedom loving American trying to get out.

Jews are fucking geniuses if we are right about them and have a very effective system of organisation and cultural cohesion. Niggers are amusing. The original Bolshevists were cunning strategists and Stalin was pretty much a Fascist.

Most Nationalists are uneducated bordering retarded, christfags are worse LARPers than the gaygans, Evola was a dumb pajeet-lover whose works are a cancer on this movement, modern day NatSocs are embarrassing, Libertarians are pussies, Neoreaction is just edgy Libertarianism and 99% of people who denounce "materialism" on this board don't know the faintest fuck about what they're talking about.

The Globalists and the moral relativists are creating a Weimar republic, this is good because it will inevitably collapse into a new Reich. The more beautiful lies cultural marxists spread the more obvious the lies become, they find it impossible to stop doubling down.

ur a faggot

toppity kek best post so far

pretty gud, you sound tired or something but you are thinking about possible repercussions if society were to advance in a more../pol ish direction, thats kind of in the vein of what i was asking

this seems to be more of a…

type post, you arent really acknowledging a strength you are simply saying that the "cultural marxists" dont know what the fuck they are doing and cant plan long term, one might almost argue you are underestimating your enemy…

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

ITS TIME FOR FREEDOM

no u

Commies are fanatics, I can respect that.

The incredible innate bitterness and subversively-destructive potential of the Jews is impressive from an evolutionary, animal behavior-style perspective.

The lolbergs have some good ideas… For limited implementation, following establishment of a stable state with strong miltary protections and demographic controls.

Progressives' pathological altruism is derived from a noble inclination, of a sort, though its expression is aberrated and deofrmed.

Women are genuinely beautiful, and maternal instinct in action and without malfunction is… I am without words to describe the magnitude of it. Awe-inspiring, in the most literal sense, I suppose.

I understand why feminists think and feel the way they do, even þough they are clearly wrong from step 1.

The Muslims, like the Reds, are fanatical in their devotion, and I can respect that to some degree - less so than the Commies, I think.

Mud races have accomplishments to their name… In the context of their civilizations. It is almost an insult to them, not to mention us, when trying to compare our accomplishments, akin to comparing an ape and a Man: insulting to the Man in suggestion the ape ought be his equal, and insulting to the ape to unjustifiably expect such equality on his behalf given his innate limitations.

The Native peoples of South and Central America, from whom the Hispanics derive at least in part, are intimidating in their savage brutality and cultural absence of concern over taking hominid life; check out the Aztec Death Whistle.

The Machiavellian schemes of the globalists are conceptually interesting and no doubt somewhat difficult to maintain over extended periods without revelation.

I miss anyone?

Check for Kek

Fuck off, retard. If it ain't white it ain't right.

I heard you like dead niggers OP :^)

INSTALL PLAN 9 FAGGOTS

jews: i appreciate their ethnonationalism.
too bad they don't understand that europeans and christians had never been the enemy and most of the times they reacted to them being dicks.

allies: we are still too divided.

Jews are masters of social deception.
This isn't a backhanded complement, as I truly admire their ability to bamboozle goy into believing their lies.

You're doing God's work user.

allies: We've forgotten how to conquer, and instead have buried our heads in the mud.

The Nazis made some bad strategic military decisions, though I understand their motive/intent.

The Italian Fascists were kind of shit.

America is ruled by Zionists, globalists and Jews, because it allows itself, the people allow themselves, to be so ruled.

European pathological altruism is, quite frankly, a trait deserving of evolutionary selective excision, and if we cannot cease such foolish espousal, we will have deserved our fate.

White Nationalism is not as ideologically justified as ethnocentric nationalism.

Conservativism will only lead to stagnation if taken to its extreme.

The alt-right has a lot of autists, and not in a good way.

Trump is of questionable intent/motive and untrustworthy.

Christian theology prior to Christ derives from the same source as in Judaism, and Jesus was a Jew.

Good about enemies
Jews have great short term planning skills Luckily their long term planning is Trash
Bad about Allies
They can't use emotional appeal that well That's the only thing normalfags respond to

I'm a Holla Forumsack (not 100% but damn close), so you already know who my allies and enemies are.

Postmodernists and other people who bring new ways of thought to the table test the boundaries of the thoughts and practices we perceive as true, and force us to have a strong ideological base on which we can counter theirs.

Basically, the presence of differing opinions around us make us more vigilant and give us a struggle to become better and sharper. However loony a differing idea might seem, there will be actual opinions and thoughts between each and every one of them, which can unexpectably BTFO you and make you rethink your opinions.

Some are stubborn beyond any measure and a lot more are very susceptible to lies (either intentionally spread by my enemies or not). Some do not take the value of evidence seriously at all.

By allies, I mean the whole of the nationalist/alt-right/traditionalist/third-positionist community.

I LOVE HOW FAGGOTS LIKE THIS WOULD NEVER THINK OF GOING TO A JEWISH WEBSITE AND TRYING THEIR OH-SO-ENLIGHTENED THOUGHT EXPERIMENT THERE.

"hey, kikes say something nice about Hitler or the Palestinians…"

durrrrrrrrr, wut, you can't do it????, wtf iz this, some kind of hugboxxx

AYO AYOO HOL UP

The basis of being a Holla Forumsack is to be a person who bases his ideas on rationality. I don't give half a fuck what some herd-mentality internet kikes do on another corner of the internet, trying to think rationally and skeptically benefits us all and deflects accusations of "ignorance" from the enemy side.

Enemies: Kikes, Leftists, lolberturdians and other anarchist subhumans
Good: They are retarded so it is easy to stay undercover.
They are useless. Good for me.

Allies: Nationalists, true conservatives
Bad: Old, senile and lots of faggots.

Now leave this "hugbox" if you think it is a hugbox.

They're certainly competent, you don't win the largest war in history and control the global financial system by being a bunch of idiots.

Spend too much time accusing each other of LARPing on anonymous image boards instead of doing something in real life.

What do I win OP?
BTW KYS IRL

Enemies: Morally bankrupt politicians and their followers
Good thing: Corrupt and short-sighted as they may be, they do maintain our national institutions to the degree where they still somewhat work.

My own bloc: Monarchists and authoritarians
Bad thing: Usually deeply disingenuous or defensive when arguing for the monarchy. It's both about reliability, consistency and forward-thinking. But also about national spirit, strong government and strict loyalty to the royal vision. If you want a soft monarchy in modern times, you'll just get all the problems of democracy along with a corrupt monarchy who can push off its duties just like politicians do today.

If it tries to destroy you it's certainly not a "perceived enemy" but a real one, stupid fuck. Stupid fucks like you aren't really enemies though, you're nuisances. The real enemies are a lot more clever than dipshit useful idiots such as yourself.

Judeo-Christianity.

The SRSfaggotry is strong with OP.

lol so red and bootyblasted, over what? I didnt fucking suggest anything, question was completely open ended

anyhow i will concede that going to a some kind of leftist echochamber or even worse some rabidly pro-israel hole with the same question would probably garner me even more salt than you are already providing.

hell i would probably have to be super careful in my phrasing alone to not be instantly dismissed/ignored/banned whatever

that doesnt change the fact that you are a massive faggot, and didnt answer the question.

also stop sending me mixed messages you dink,

make up your mind you cunt:^)

worthless chaff, you contribute nothing and might have downs for all i know

Again, I never said it was a hugbox, I asked people to demonstrate otherwise, which some of them did. Not you

calm down you shing shong faggot, I can smell your impotent anger. I didnt fucking do anything to you, you know nothing about me or my political stance on just about anything, and this sure as fuck isnt about me.

leave out the..perceived if it triggers your spectrum, only reason i added that was to say that imply that I cant know exactly who everyone here considers their enemy, I can make a good fucking estimate but its not like theres consensus on everything

so im your enemy? uh huh sure buddy thanks for all this amazing insight

watt

gonna paraphrase here a bit:

I fucking agree with this man, good point.

everyone should be able to say their bit, even people who clearly have what one might consider a…destructive agenda because at the very least you can learn and become mentally stronger from dissecting and examining their statements

as for jumping on something and proclaiming it loudly without bothering to check if its true, thats pretty much a problem everywhere it seems

how in the fuck is he still sitting up like that, and what makes you think i like dead niggers, thats just unsanitary

wow, im speechless, truly an intellectual luminary, what would these halls of high discourse do without you?

again, i never said pol was a hugbox, it was a question. didnt used to be a hugbox, argentinians like you sure arent helping

this is a decent post, I wanna get back to this one but i need a quick break

You are an useless retard. Thats all you deserve.

Certainly, but you asked (me) to say a bad thing about my allies, so there's that. It should be obvious, however, that disinfo spreading is practiced in different ways among different communities. So, even if the end problem seems the same, some of the causes of the problem aren't.

For the newfags who didn't pay attention to the title of the OP:

Weltanschauung=worldview.

Is that like a Dirty Sanchez?

Enemies:

Leftists are, on average, smarter than rightists. They're also right about a lot of things excluding race, gender, and certain other issues where moralism/propaganda prevents them from thinking clearly. They're also capable of creative problem-solving, whereas most of the right can't seem to do anything other than appeal to tradition and attempt to resurrect dead political forms.

Libertarians are… nevermind, I can't say anything good about libertarians. They're basically bug people, and nothing good can come of trying to convert them. There are some ex-libertarians who are good, but 9/10ths of them are pure garbage.

Can't think of a lot of good to say about mainstream cons, either.

Allies:

As for me, I identify as a White Nationalist, and the worst thing I can say about a lot of people on my side is that most are pretty LARPy, have no plans for how to enact our goals, and those who aren't malcontents are people desperate for power and relevance who only settled on WN because more mainstream ideologies wouldn't have them.

The "allies" I despise the most, though, aren't even strictly WN. They're people on the periphery who will talk about the need for homogeneous societies, differences between races, and the problems with multiculturalism, but will still tone-police, obsess over bourgeois respectability to the point of neuroticism, and spend most of their time countersignaling against WN and anything that smacks of militancy, while providing no coherent objections or alternative solutions of their own, basically doing anything they can to forestall any possible way their stated objectives could be achieved (RamZPaul being the most obvious example). At this point, if you're not advocating the physical removal of non-whites and the creation of white ethnostates, you're worthless because there's no other way you can solve these problems short of magic or divine intervention, not with our demographics.

Jews are excellent at subverting enemy cultures. They're second to none at indoctrinating the masses and destroying economies for their benefit. They're nearly unstoppable.

Nationalists are easily infiltrated. They're fringe. They're a laughing stock to the masses. They're largely impotent in this day and age. The white race easily succumbs to pathological altruism, causing them to be easily controlled by the Jews.

No they aren't. They were just trained to dissemble like kikes.

LEFTYPOL INFILTRATOR DETECTED

Doesn’t exist. Kill yourself.

My enemies are anyone who replies with a wall of text.

The only good thing I can say about them is that their autism makes them unaware of how annoying they are, and they're well-meaning under it all.