WUZ

Emprahs?

WEW LADS

Fuckin trigglypuffs

am I reading that right

Donald Trump is the goddamn Batman

UNSTUMPABLE

you are correct, they polled Republicans at 25 and 27% and Dems at 33% and 34%

lol, bernie bots should start pointing out trump winning in the pols, it will hurt Hillary, make her seem like she is going to lose.
Really we just need the DNC to keep imploding

However, that method is statistically sound if those numbers are consistent with party registration nationally.

people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/
Which, its fairly close to some numbers I found from a year ago.
D-32
R-23
I-39

If anything, independents are underrepresented (which does also favor Trump).

Fair point however, considering the huge amounts of people that have registered republican for the primaries these splits are not accurate at this moment. Its not like they would include where they found these voters.

Yep. Trump's thrown the polling process into chaos with all the "unlikely voters" who turn out for him.

Prediction time.

Trump is going to win the male vote by 30+ points (especially the white male vote)

Are 35% of white males really cucked enough to vote Hilary though?

Check out the difference between March and May. If this trend continues, Trump will slaughter Hillary in November.

Cucks + wiggers + kikes + faggots + mudslimes = at least 25% of the 'white' male vote.

Yeah, this isn't good.

He'll be fine if he wins about a third of the Asian and Hispanic vote + 10% of the black vote. The male gap with Hillary will keep getting bigger while the female gap with Trump will get smaller overtime.

She loses more with men than Trump with women and minorities aren't the most reliable voters.

They'll bus them in and promise Free Shit* if they have to. I expect the bullshit to be so blatant this general election, you'll see merchants doing legwork out in the open on the news feeds because of a shill shortage.

A large portion of those women are elderly women hoping to see a woman president before they die. They don't care what immigration does to wages or what bad trade deals do to the job market. Rape isn't a major concern for them either. The usual tactic of closing polls early will help lower those working white and Asian numbers.

Hopefully they die before November.

Trump has surprising support among Asians.

I think America Asians are starting to see where the country is heading and realizing that yeah, they do 10X better under White rule than dindu rule.

Isn't it great? Everybody wins.

Women being shit at politics as usual, but at least the white men a getting their heads screwed on straight. Probably sick of dealing with the women their age that all want to vote for vagina insurance.

It's fucking happening

HIS CEILING IS ONLY 118% GOYIM

TRUMP UP 36 POINTS WITH 18-29 YEAR OLDS SINCE MARCH

now only trails hilary by 3 points in the category
wew

My only regret is that I can't vote for Donald Trump.

WITNESSED

More and more elderly are being created all the time as the boomers age. We are living in a dying society with the exception of places like Utah.

He will get assassinated on June 6th in California, just like R.F.K. Then some terror attacks will happen. Then BHO extends his term under emergency war powers, with Hillary as his V.P.

try harder schlomo

I can see future documentals about the life of the greatest man to have ever lived in this Era….

this post was Kek enhanced

It's not shlomo, it's a long standing Holla Forums prediction.

Unfortunately, there's some creepy information out there where Obama said he was going to be "President for Life" years before he was elected.

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST

DO IT

BURGERS!

We intend to.

Please explain why that matters.

See

This guy gets it

My "false" worship has carried me further than your baphomet ever has.

Wut? Just trying to inform the users about KEK m8

Praise Him

Get out of my sight, jew.

Good GOD man
Dissenting opinion ≠ Shill

Frustrating times ahead until Trump secures the Presidency. Friendly reminder that if you do suspect me of being Moshe
TO IGNORE ALL FUCKING SHILLS

You're doing juden's work by calling people Jews furthing D/C on this image board
You stupid nigger faggot

Remember to consider how many of those women aren't White.

To make Trump flop? Doubt it.

>Full Report Here: langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1177a1ClintonTrump.pdf

JUST FUCK MY VOTES UP

bump

>A 34-27-33 partisan division of Democrat-Republican-Independent was present.

Can anyone do the math? If the division had been 34-33-33 instead of 27% Republican then how wider would have been Trump's lead over Clinton in the results?