Pantyhose fetish thread

pantyhose pics & webm dump

I will post even more tonight on the hosiery board

this one is so fucking good

that it?

try >>>/tight/

I like pantys and I like hoes, but I don't like pantyhose

oh look, if it isn't swimsuit fag posting different content for once.

more on >>>/hosiery/

go check us out on /hosiery/

that board has even less users than Holla Forums, why go there?

Right, but Holla Forums always has more users than the other boards, i think it's more practical to have a dedicated pantyhose board. anyway nice vid

I don't even know what the heck

What ?

I made /tight/ because I assumed it would be more active if latexfags, swimsuitfags, stockingfags and pantyhosefags bumped up the same board, but none of you niggers post there, you all stick to your own mutually dead boards

Curate your collections and dump it there

I feel you but in my case (and many people's case too), I like pantyhose, stockings, etc, but we don't like latex and stuff like that.

And still, /tight/ isn't that active. Almost dead i'd say.

That may be true but these fetishes overlap very frequently. I personally don't care for latex either but we kind of need them.

Have separate boards and they will all be dead, worry about purity when the board is active enough.

I know for a fact it is active, just nobody posts because their attention is divided

The best way to handle this situation is to get skintight fetishists to post on the same board. Strength in numbers.

Everyone reading this thread should dump their collections there simultaneously (an exodus) and this would solve the problem

Yeah people could post either on /tight/ or /hosiery/ then. The /tight/ is cool but a specific board could work in my opinion ;)

more

There'll be even more on /hosiery/ tonight

I've been trying really hard not to jerk off these days and this thread just keeps on torturing me

haha

Fuck you Dan Harmon

noice

wtf this vid has nothing to do with this thread…

gosh thats hot