Is it true that all good German men died during World War 2?

Is it true that all good German men died during World War 2?

……………………………………………………………………………

Were they good to begin with?

It certainly seems like it with the way the cucks there are acting now.

Didn't Hitler say towards the end of the war that if the German people were too weak to win the war, they deserved the destruction they begot? I mean if it did take the combined powers of the world to stop them, who's to say they weren't better?

No, loads moved to South America and Argentina.

The rest will die in WW3.

No.

No, but it IS true that the good stock that was left was polluted by the asiatic soviet hordes. I would sincerely doubt there to be many pure germans left.

Too many of them died, that's for sure.

Single motherhood, feminism and xenoestrogen poisoning hasn't done them much good either.

About 1 in 10 did.

slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread

Serious question for history-anons:

We know that fighting-age generation of men (18-30s?) get mostly wiped out during war. Invaders come in and rape womens…

And then there is a babby boom?

Why is this? What's going on here? Is it just that the hopeless no longer care to plan for the future?

Do you end up with old men who don't breed and a generation of kids without daddies, followed by a bunch of half-Soviet stock? Is that how it works,or what?

history is not a serious question

no individual has any reason to believe any so called history story presented to said individual in the form of a story written by a total strangers.

history is fraud, the entire thing.

modern history is an accumulation of myths and fables that work solely as controlling myths for masses of humanity, for instance, you are not allowed to do a,b,c,d,e and f because event x, y and z occure.

You can overcome any jingoism by reading multiple accounts, or simpler yet - find a good historian.

sage

No, but I've noticed shills pushing this angle more, lately. There seems to be a group of people who really doesn't like Germans and wants to see them wiped out.

you mean find an account by a stranger, accounting the events that he did not witness and claiming they happened because strangers he did not ever meet witnessed an event that the historian did not witness,

you see where I am going….?

Do you think a historian sits and makes things up or puts thousands of hours of his time into meticulously running through multiple accounts and siphoning the obvious untruths? Mate…

Likely, yes. Same shit happened with WW1. A lot of good men from all sides in Europe were lost in the meat grinder. Germany was probably hit the hardest with losing good men during WW2 though.

The SS's original intent was to be the future arm of Germany before the war broke out. It was indoctrinating a generation to replace all aspects of German life before it got sucked into the war effort. We all know the death ratio of leadership they had (upwards of 50%) not to mention the absolute murderous revenge that happened after the war or during surrender.

What wasn't destroyed after the war was stripped by the victors as the "brain drain". I hope it doesn't happen, but I don't think they have the spark that hey once had to defend themselves. Hitler was partially right that Germany would either win or be destroyed. As optimistic as I wish to be I just can't see any way for them to unfuck themselves without foreign intervention (non-U.S.) to purge their illness and light a spark back in them.

Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

when you open up that history book you are reading an account of strangers written by strangers of events that you never witnessed.

what reason do you have to believe in any historical account?

Do you recieve anything in form of personal gain to believe in any historical account.

moreover, modern historical is part of command and control of today's tribeless societies, whereas tribes and clans have been destroyed and so has the tribal historical accounts, and they have been replaced with other replacement historical myths for controlling large populations,

enter jewish publishing house and think tank hack historians manufacturing so called historical accounts,

and you are supposed to think it is special.

You could blame the cuckoldry amongst German men on the U.S occupation/propaganda, but then you look at U.S and the men there should be even worse than the Germans but they're not. U.S suffered relatively miniscule casualties as a ratio of its population. So to answer your question, yes.

The victors and the losers and all the ideologies of those who took part are written for you to come to a pretty good understand of the truth user.

You sound quite the dipshit.

Some came to America to help put man on the moon.

>one dead by artillery fire somewhere in Latvia ;_;

Stop fall for obvious bullshit like "every german is either a rape baby or dead".

your just a coward that wants to believe stories of strangers because it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. History is faith based, read the bible to find that one out.

you cannot force anyone to believe in the history that you personally believe in.

Not all.

Just most.

If you believe nothing

You stand for nothing.

I bet you think the earth is flat because you haven't been to the imaginary space station too.