Holy shit this isn't even close to being funny. Sounds like little kids wrote it

Holy shit this isn't even close to being funny. Sounds like little kids wrote it.

Haha actually I really liked it, it shows how fucking what? simple the debate with drumpfkins can be. how simple they are. like children. I laugh at them, sure, but even kids do at this point.

The coat looks oversized on him.

his impression is spot on, this is great. I really like it.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

mad?
she lost :^)

The best impressions and mockery are done by people who have at least some affection for their target. Trump impressions and political mockery in mainstream media will come from such a place of spite that the whole affair will be tainted by it. They will hit a few homers because they will do it so often but the good stuff will be from independent creators on the internet and stand up from lesser known comedians who don't have such a huge axe to grind. Mark my words.

did I trigger reddipol this quick? oh noooooo

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE IN SHITPOST LAND I'D LIKE TO THANK OUR TALENTED OPENING ACT THIS MORNING COURTNEY FOR ENTICING MANY A NEET BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL SHOW JR HOW YOU FEELIN' TODAY

BY GAWD KING I'M READY FOR ANOTHER THRILLING MATCH TODAY! SUDOCUCK LOOKS HUNGRY AFTER THAT EMBARRASSING PERFORMANCE LAST WEEK ON RAW. DO YOU THINK HE CAN REDEEM HIMSELF TODAY?

Why is SNL so angry?

they're not angry…they're pointing out a retard got elected by retards

Why are you so angry?

HE SEEMS TO BE FEELING OUT HIS OPPONENT WITH A JAB AT THEIR INTELLIGENCE. PERHAPS A LITTLE UNSURE OF HIMSELF AFTER THE HELLACIOUS BEATING HE TOOK LAST TIME

I'm not angry I just call it how i see and what i see is a orange retard with a bad combover who wants to start ww3.

BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS WILL TRUTHSEEKER SHOW UP OR HAS SUDOCUCK REALLY FALLEN TO THE JOBBER CARD?

Danke comraden ;^)

But he wants peace with Russia. Hillary wanted a war. Why are you so mad? What's really the problem here?

nice. now i know how to talk to you.
OKAY I WILL TALK VEEEERYYYY SLOOOOWLY
RUSSIA, THE BIG BEAR, ARE LIARS BUT ALSOOOO OTHER COUNTRIES EXIST LIIIKE THE MIDDLE EAST AND CHIIIIIIINA GEEEET IT?

Really nigga?
First impressions, seems like Alec's getting better. Either that or someone's been giving him lessons because his earlier impersonation was awful.
Paul Ryan joke is funny.
He didn't even say yuge? Shit tier. Now he's losing the accent and making celebrity references. I'm bored already.
Didn't that shit get btfo?
Boooo. Boring as fuck.
Did Lena Dunham write this?
What a current reference. "and I'm Eric" was pretty funny though.
Gross and antisemitic. Ew yuck.
vid related.
Hey remember planking? Fucking hack jew writers.
Ok, I'm tapping out.

All in all, it's a pretty solid meh.

SUDOCUCK LUNGES FORWARD WITH RAMBLING DOOMSAYING. HIS EFFORTS ARE FOILED BY A COUNTERATTACK QUESTIONING HIS FRAYING SANITY. THINGS ARE HEATING UP!

Come on, user. Don't be like that. We're all friends here. What's really the problem here? Did mommy and daddy make you wake up early for church? Did your big brother eat the rest of your cereal?

THAT ONE ROCKED HIM KING! SUDOCUCK IS STUMBLING AROUND AND SLURRING INCOHERENT NONSENSE

well of course user, it was written by leftists

i have no friends in reddipol drumpfiteers the lines were drawn and now i see how corrupted and wretched you all are how revolting you can be. watch this video then tell me how you feel.

OH I AM LAFFIN

user SEEMS TO BE TOYING WITH HIM. WILL HE ALLOW HIS OPPONENT TO REGAIN HIS FOOTING IN HIS OVERCONFIDENCE? THIS MATCH MAY NOT BE OVER!

HE'S PULLED OUT HIS SIGNATURE TAINT, THE SMUG POST AND BUZZFEED VIDEO

BAH GAWD SUDOCUCK REACHES DEEP WITHIN HIMSELF AND PULLS THE TIME TESTED GODWINS LAW SLAM!

He's jelly because instead of backsliding farther into an economic and cultural shithole closer to his country burgerland now has a H'WHITE alpha male in charge who's making it great again. 8 years of more salt to look forward to I'M LOVIN IT

This isn't funny red text faggot.

JR GET DOWN! HE'S TRYING TO COME FOR YOU NOW!

AW SON OF A BITCH

Speak for yourself queer.

what is this? ButtStealers new attempt at humor?

SUDOCUCK IS LASHING OUT INCOHERENTLY SEEING HIS RIVAL IN SHADOWS! TRUTHSEEKER IS IN HIS HEAD!

Comcast owns NBC and Comcast were big backers of the Clinton campaign. A lot of sweet deals they had worked out with Hillary and the Democrats are dead now.

BAH GOD BAH GOD HES HERE BAH GOD ITS TRUTH SEEKER!!! TRUTH SEEKER!!!!! TRUTHSEEKER!!!!

DOES HE HAVE NO CONSCIENCE, DOES HE HAVE NO SOUL? TRUTHSEEKER JUST BROKE HIM IN HALF!

how. how do you find this so funny? these arent memes. there not funny. there not funny.

wrong. they were normal people and they can see through retards like you.

You're getting slammed over and over and all you can do is cross your arms and say "it's not funny"?
And you wonder why nobody likes you.

put your god damn name back on you know as well as I that it's only reddipol that doesnt like me you fucking fake Holla Forums reddipol psyop.

HOW IS HE STILL STANDING? SOMEBODY STOP THIS MATCH, HES GOING TO KILL HIM!

This is also why people think you're shit. You just yell reddipol over and over. Try coming up with some sick burns you boring faggot.

ive got you all figured out you fucking psyop you were created just like all these memes in your widdle reddipol think tank to try and subvert Holla Forums but ive seen throght it ive found you out. you this redtext stuff al paccino your all fucking CREATED am i the only none polack now am i the only one who actually looks for the facts? christ I deserve the name truthseeker more than ANY of you

you want a sick burn fine your a braindead zombie controlled and strings aree attached to literal nazis

I never remembered Obama getting so many SNL skits.

I think this autist is actually a mudslime, they hated Trump so much more than regular leftists.

Most of us are just bored jokers. You're hallucinating people you hate in every shadow of every corner of the internet. It makes you look like a fucking joke, dude.
I kind of think you're legit but type retarded on purpose to have a get-out-of-retard-free card.

I cannot reach this simpleton. I can only mock him almost as effectively as he mocks himself. And that no longer holds my interest in this thread.

YOUR THE FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE LITERALLY CREATED BY NAZIS, YOUR A NAZI EXPERIMENT MADE TO DESTROY THE ONE GOOD THING THIS PLACE HAS - ADULTHOOD WITH YOUR MEMES AND HATRED OF FILM AND TELEVISION OR DO YOU PREFER TALMUDIVISION YOU LITERALLY VOTED IN A RETARD AND YOU CALL ME THE JOKE? YOU ARE THE ONES FIGHTING GHOSTS IN THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND WOMEN AND ANY OTHER FLAVOR YOU HATE SO MUCH AND HERE I GET TO LAUGH AT YOU ALL

HA HA HA

I LAUGH FROM MY FUCKING TOWER OF KNOWLEDGE CONSTRUCTED BY THE WEALTH OF BOOKS RESEARCH AND FUCKING UNDERSTANDING I HAVE HAD AND YET YOU STAND BY WHAT A PICTURE OF A NAZI WITH BIG WET EYES AND YOU THINK HE IS CORRECT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FOR AN ARGUMENT! I CANT STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE ALL YOU DRUMPFETEER REDDIPOLS DONT FUCKING GET IS YOU ARE LITERALLY THE ENEMY YOU FIGHT AGAINST YOUR TRYING TO FIGHT FASCISTS BY BING FASCISTS YET THE FUCKING FASCISTS CONTROL YOU AND THE 1% ARE NOW CREATING MEMES LIKE CUMSTINKER AND DUNK AND MAC AS LITERAL ADS THSE ARE ADS THESE ARENT MEMES WHEN DOES A PERSON MEME PAPA JOHNS WHATS NEXT SOMEBODY GETS A FUCKING PIZZA HUT MEME GOING THESE ARE ADS YOU ARE BEING CONTRORLLED HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA

==HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA== LOOK IM REDTEXTING AND MY NAME IS TRUTHSEEKER I AM DSOOOOOOFUNYNY HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey buddy, you okay?

NOW I'M TRUTH SEEKER DO YOU LOVE ME NOW DO YOU SEE THE COMMUNISM AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH YOU GET IT YOU GET IT BECAUSE COMMUNISM IS SO FUNNY SOOOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST LIKE ME TRUTH SEEKER I AM HE I AM HE HAHAHAH HERRE I S FUN COMIC NOW EVERYONE LAUGH AT SAM HYDE AND LEWDO BUCK

I've never heard you actually explain communism, but TruthSeeker has given us his take multiple times. To me, it seems like TS is a realer guy, and follows realer communism.

I…I think we should let him win this one

I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE KING. SUDOCUCK HAS LOST IT. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CUT TO COMMERCIAL BREAK HERE.

HAHA I'M LOVIN IT
A MEME DONT MIND IF I MEME DONT MIND IF I MEME IN MY TOP MEMES THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY MEME MEMES THIS IS DEFINITELY DONT MINE IF I MWAAAAAHHH THE GOD EMPRAH COMMUNISM COMMUNISM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

user stop, you're scaring the children!

WRESTLING IS FUNNY RIGHT!??!?!? RIGHT!?!?!?

HOW ABOUT A DONT MIND IF I MACDIDDILY DOODILY DADDILY DIDDILY DOO HO HO HO

CHEESE GROMET CHEEEESE

==HAHAHAHAAHA== WERE ALL JUST JOSHY JOKERS HERE RIGHT WERE TOTALLY NOT REDDIPOL PSYOPS SENT TO CONTROL THE BOARD

Did…did we break him?

Holy shit we aheago'd drumpfsperg

Is this a ban worth offense?

He's going to murder bugs bunny now isnt he?

Was it autism?

Inb4 "Some of you are alright dont go to universal studios tomorrow"

THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING ON MY TOP 10 SPERGOUTS OF THE NEW YEAR LIST

Just missed mine unfortunately. It was great, but didn't have the pizzazz a lot of the others had. I loved the play-by-play and I loved the all-caps rage, but something just wasn't there. "CUMSTINKER" was great. I wish he was as creative more often. It really elevates the experience and makes me feel like I'm right there with him. Maybe the entire "Drumpf" thing is played out. Definitely not in my top ten "sperg outs". Easily makes my top eleven though. I would definitely smack this guy on the "drumpf"(rump) for not being funny! Bad boy!

NO MORE MEMES

Damn, now I gotta see how Drumpfspergbot will break down on Inauguration Day.

Don't worry, traveler. I am Memekiller. I find racist memes, target, and destroy them.
Move aside. I work alone.

You have my blessing, just end them, end these fucking retards do it im gone. im leaving im done. im going to go get a BIG MAC get it like the meme that isnt an ad.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FINAL STAND OF SUDOCUCK! ORDER YOUR PAY PER SHITPOST NOW AND JOIN US AT

INAUGURAMANIA!

Sounds good; made my preorder. I like this free gift you gave me upon signup.

THAT'S RIGHT JR AND DON'T YOU FORGET TO PICK UP A TRIPLE TRUTHSEEKER BURGER SO YOU SNACKDOWN WHILE YOU SMACKDOWN HAHA I LOVE THAT TRUTHSEEKER GUY HE JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN

Red text nigger spent 3 hours posting absolutely unfunny wrestling autism.

Kill yourself.

lol

topkek

I dunno, I think these two >>607520
clinched it.

how do you do fellow anons

Yeah sure let's pretend that's me. Kill yourself.

As long as they don't go overboard with it then it's pretty funny. It sure flusters the Drumpfspergs fanny.

Like for example spamming it every thread regardless of topic ? Or cucks invading and cuckposting in unrelated threads ?
What if Holla Forums was full of cancer ?

topkek>>607569

That little bit of affection and reverence for the person being ribbed and impersonated also allows them to actually watch the person and notice their mannerisms and their speech patterns. Clearly, Alec Baldwin is so disgusted with Trump, as is all the writing staff, that none of them really bothered to work on a half decent impression beside basing it on one picture like this..

it's funny because they're trying so hard but failing so fantastically.

It's funny cause it's not funny

samefag

No shit.

It's hard to btfo something that literally emperically didn't exist in the first place.