When was the last time you made a girl cry?

When was the last time you made a girl cry?

What did you do wrong?

When we fucked.

She was ashamed of being the human pincushion?

6 years ago.

I punched my mom.

In the pussy with your dick?

Pick one.

I did nothing wrong.
Dumb bitch talked back.

8th grade.
she was probably having a bad day and she was trying to be nice and being the edge-lord I was i told her I didn't like her.

I gave a girl an abortion

When I made my (then) wife have our second abortion. It was 3 hrs easy and I didn't shed a tear. There were times when I thought we could be together forever and survive on love alone but other times when I was reminded of her past and who she was. She wasn't the kind of person I could grow old with and that's what I wanted at the green age of 22 and still now at 26.

I couldn't accept her as the mother of our child and my wife. she always hid something and I couldn't get the truth out of her like she could with me. she cheated, I forgave, she cheated again and I left. Then I find out our first abortion might not have been mine in the first place. I couldn't look at her without thinking why did you love me and do this? Was it not love at all? How little do I know? 4 years later i still think of her. i missed her for some time and now i barely remember who she was. Has she changed, is she better now?

Right after the split she got pregnant with some 40 year old who already had a kid. she asked me if there were ways to bypass iphone passwords because his ex wife keeps contacting him. I told her to talk with him and explain how and why you feel the way you do. I know it was the right thing to do but i still wonder: if i had fought for her and worked things out would we have survived? I kind of let her go because of our situation , lease was up, I was discharged,she was seeing him while i was away. we talked and the last night we spent together were tears from her and silence from me. life was ruthless and i just wanted a break from it all. Now I have my own place and a good paying job. I'm good, but if she were here, without all the bull, it would be better. we had so much fun.

I guess ill never truly know women.

ha.

Back in Highschool.
There was a girl who's brother hanged himself over a girl. So i went up to her and ask "HEY how's it hanging".

I was so edgy, i regret everything

That's pretty funny

the most fucked up part though is that the brother hanged himself at the swing where him and his sister (the girl) played at when they where kids.

shit dude

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
it was a pretty funny joke

"do you mind if I swing by to see how it's hanging"

February, when everyone was worried that I might have died.

More info

Donkey punch

The Donkey Punch is when your engaged in anal sex and when your about to ejaculate you punch the poor little lady in the back of the head so her anal cavity tightens making the orgasm all that more better (for you ofcourse).

it's okay user, nothing good was lost.
You should consider looking else where.

a couple of years ago

i dumped her for being a whore

more info

that was amusing to read~
I guess it's high school and we all did mistake back then. Up to a certain point it's better to have fucked up during those time, otherwise we might have never learned it and fuck up this year.

we'd been dating for 4 years and were engaged for 1 year. i found out she'd been fucking one of her male friends for months, so i broke up with her.
i could go on and on about her, if you'd like to hear more

go on

i guess i'll start with how i bulled myself. its pretty funny in hindsight.
i'll refer to my ex as S and the friend as J

so the guy she was fucking had been dumped by his ex gf a year or two prior because he was abusive. so after that he moved out of state and eventually fell in love with S (which i knew about), and they were such close friends, i didn't want to impose and be seen as conuncleing. he eventually moved back to where we lived and got a job as a security guard, and she would go and "hang out" with him at night to keep him company during graveyard shifts. i was so retarded and naive, i genuinely trusted her to not cheat on me. that shit went on for about 5 months until i finally saw a hickey on her neck while she was driving me to work in the morning, so i confronted her about it, all of the trust i had crumbled into dust, and i broke up with her 2 weeks later. so it wasn't necessarily my fault that it happened, but i technically endorsed it and gave it my approval by being an unassertive, autistic fuckboy.

i'll go on if you want to hear more

*how i cu ck ed myself

Its usually the girl that makes me cry.

MOAR

alrighty

so after i found out what was happening, i kept telling her my ultimatum, which was that she either had to remove him from her life, or i would leave her, and she kept refusing, which is retarded because in the exact same breath she would say she wanted to fix things between us, but also that she couldn't cut him out of her life. she also tried the "i'm just polyamorous" excuse. i still don't know what was going on in her head.

the reaction from her parents was pretty cool. her mom was disappointed, but wanted to stay out of her shit. her dad fucking hated (and probably still hates) J, thought he was a manipulative creep, etc. that at least made me feel better about myself, because i guess he thought i was good to his daughter by comparison.

while everything was going to shit, her dad came to my house to talk to me about it because he thought i might need someone to talk to, and he told a little story about how he knew what was going on between S and J months before i did. J drove S back to her house at like 4 AM at the end of his shift and her dad came out to the car and yelled at her to get back in the house, and that he knew what they were doing. he said J gave him a weird little shit-eating-grin and he wanted to punch J in the face at that moment.

15 years ago.

I broke up with her because I couldn't stand myself.

Trying to break up with a fat girlfriend, the waterworks flows like mad.

Wrong question.
When was the last time you didn't make a girl cry?

In a middle of a heated argumet no. 3366774337887544I told my wife to get her shit together or I get a new wife to replace her.

Top kek
Don't regret that, shit is gold

a few weeks ago when I told my mother what a shitty mother and a slut she was for choosing dick over her firstborn son.

Why make her choose? give her the dick user.

Went for a 5 hour walk. Made mom cry. I'm 28…..

because A: I'm not into MY mom
B: shes married to some manipulative cunt who basically made her choose between me and her

also made some 8 year old cry.
was over at a friends house and she was hiding behind the couch and while me and my friend were playing vidya she came in and sat on my lap and said "Can I watch? I'll be quiet."
i let her sit there, i was losing the vidya against my friend and i got mad so i told her "Fuck off, stop sitting on my lap, get the hell out of the room. I'm losing because of you."
she ran out crying.
she used to talk to me all the time.

thinking back on it she probably had a crush on me or liked me better than her older bro cause he treated her like shit usually, she hid the rest of the times i came over. still talk to her.

You should say sorry.

An hour ago. My sister caught me jerking off to the nude selfies she posts on tumblr and started crying. She called me a pedophile (she is 17 so technically it is CP, but no one gives a fuck since she's 17, not 7) and told mom I was jerking off to her "artistic nude modeling selfies", mom was like "what THE FUCK are you taking NAKED SELFIES for?!" and told me I shouldn't jerk off to my sister but not before telling her that she should stop posting nude selfies on tumblr. My mom is pretty based, she's basically the weird old lady that everyone in town gets along with because her personality is all over the place and she never gets pissed off about anything.

My sister though, she started crying and said she'd kill herself, mom doesn't believe she would ever do it (unlike me… I've sliced my arms like a dozen times; my sister has never been suicidal even though she always says she'll kill herself if she doesn't get what she wants) and told her to get a boyfriend, or a girlfriend if she's a lesbian, which pissed her off even more because she's a tumblrina and has some issues with "patriarchy" and the "gender binary" and "problematic language". :^))))))

Edgy

Your family is fucked up. I like it.

HAHAHA sounds awesome

post tumblr link

Put those pics on here so we can all fap to your sister

Ask your mom that you want to have your sister blow your load, she will probably help you.

If all goes wrong say shes been drinking and fucking Chad in her bed.

I think a lot of women cry after sex. I don't know why though, other than the fact that they're basically balls of emotion.

I figure it's either because she's cheating on her boyfriend and feels guilty (but will continue to fuck around on him behind his back), or they got molested when they were younger and they re-experience their sexual trauma and cry like they were a little kid again. Or the dick was too small and they didn't get to cum

Why would you cry if you're guilty? Crying is something you do when you're sad – in other words, when you've done nothing wrong but life has taken a shit on you. Guilty is the exact opposite emotion – the rest of the world has done nothing wrong, but you've fucked up. How would guilt make someone cry?

This is the only one I somewhat get. Although I don't see how having sex with someone completely different from the person who molested you would remind you of the person that molested you.

So do I get to cry the next time they're out of my favorite drink at the convenience store? What kind of overgrown child cries when they don't get what they want?

From a legal perspective that'd be posting CP, so no, and she'd know it was me (she would find out because you faggots would fuck with her…)

women

does she have nice tits? what's the most fappable parts of your sister?

I managed to get my 1st gf after highschool ended during that summer by convincing her to date me instead of her current bf. She later broke her up with me. I later found out gf are not worth having and tell her why dont we become best friends with benefits. She cries and agree's. I tell her its not working out as best friends and stop talking to her, she cries more and tries to get me back but I keep playing video games instead. She cried how she cant do anything about not being white and shes sorry that she couldnt change that fact. I just keep ignoring her.

She later died like 6 months after I broke up with her by her new BF. Not murder but the stupidity of both of them Her fault for dating stupid people.

So I guess almost 2 years ago?

elaborate. You can't drop a bombshell like that and then not explain what happened, you cock guzzler.

What…..the…….fuck…….

She's pretty flat, but I actually like that even though I prefer bigger than hers. Here's one with all the identifiable and sexual bits replaced with harold, so you can get some idea.

That's pretty cold.

very nice

But she's already posting them on tumblr, just link the images she already uploaded.

I've hated women ever since

Oh no poor little meggie I wish I could comfort her.

How do you make females cry anyway? Human emotions interest me. What's the difference between sad and upset? Why are Americans so angry?

Jews.

Tell her she can't have everything she wants.
Do anything she doesn't 100% support and agree with, even if it doesn't affect her at all.
Give attention to anything other than her.
When she attempts to guilt trip you into stopping the above behaviors, tell her you don't care.
Do not worship her 25/8/366

user

user stop

you broke time

fuck

time is collapsing

y u do dis

stahp

Last night. I got pissed at my GF for pressuring me to have sex.

tried to, she just cried some more and then gave me a hug. little kids are weird.

your sister is fucked mate.

I don't think i ever made a girl cry

link to her tumblr lad

nah we wont we just need wank material

Kek he should just chain her up in the basement and keep her as a fuckpuppet tbh

Like I said she cried about not being white so that means she was a minority. She was a lightskinned girl. We both went to a nigger highschool but I managed to survive. She always told me that she liked nice white guys me or hoodlum nigger gang bangers. So after me, guess who she dated? A dumb ass nigger.

She died because as a minority herself she was stupid and black girls tend to always have a real attitude and really are just crazy imo. She got into a argument with her current bf at the time in a car and stopped on a road that was around 45 mph in the MIDDLE of it, and she got out the car before some car probably going like 55 since its pretty normal everywhere to go 10 above the speed limit and she got hit and died a few days later. I wasnt really surprised oh well tbh.

Kinda glad she died because I was always wondering for a bit that I got her pregnant, and she was also currently pregnant so that really gave me a big relief.

I dont think what I did was wrong. Girls are annoying and she was really a double standard needy girl, i got bored of her bullshit and really just ignored her until we broke up by ignoring her. Kinda like when like when you get that EEEEEEEEEEEE noise in your ear and it slowly fades away.

Hook me up user.

When I was 13 I told a girl in my art class I thought the extermination of jews was a good thing. (Back before I knew the difference between zionism and the average jew in name only, and when I was consumed by my need to be edgy) She started bawling and told a bunch of her friends who crowded around her in class, then the teacher came over and they told her what I said. She took me into the hallway and said I was a looser who would never have any friends then she sent me to the principal.

Funny how when a liberal (the art teacher) has an opportunity to reach out to what would be widely considered to be a wayward youth she doesn't. Why? Because her personal feelings were more important than trying to help a kid with violent ideations. That shows the true power of the label of racist or bigot. Even a child under that label will be shown no mercy by the left extremists.

Went to disney world with wife and daughter, said I didn't wanna be there, wife was on her period, started crying in middle of magic kingdom.

Bro, I was labelled as a nazi since I was a kid because I was toehead blonde, with blue eyes, and a German mom. Getting called a nazi since the 3rd grade ended up shaping who I was.

Funny, not a single teacher spoke out for me either.

If you didn't know that's tinnitus, look it up.
You've damaged your ears irreparably from loud noises like gunshots or music. Look into ear protection unless you'ld like to continue damaging your hearing until the noise is constant.

Or maybe the art teacher thought "oh here's a little faggot edgelord that thinks he's a badass for making holocaust jokes" and reasoned that engaging with such stupidity would do more harm than good.
It would be like explaining to a kid that calling someone s shit head is stupid because their head isn't really made of poo… But you're so stupid you actually want and expect people to give you legitimate answers to your retarded statements…

Ida laughed in her face and said she would be first in line at Auschwitz. I never took authority well when I was a kid - I didn't get violent or particularly disruptive. I'd just call them out for their stupidity and generally not comply. It kinda fucked with em cause they didn't know how to respond.

Calling a kid a loser is not exactly the best way to deal bad behavior. It's hilariously immature for a teacher. If I was the teacher, I would have given him a platform at the front of the class and told him to repeat what he said and elaborate on it. The peer pressure of looking like a neo-nazi would have done the rest.

post link to tumblr page, faggot.

No, it's an art class, do your work and don't be a little faggot edgelord…

As a former Nazi, I'll never get Neo-Nazis. Do these edgy kids not know why Hitler wanted to get rid of all the Jews in Europe to begin with, and why nobody objected to it? It wasn't any racial or intellectual ideal in the beginning, nor did it become one for the most of us, it was first and foremost an economic matter. The Jews were making money out of the suffering of the Germans, and instead of contributing to German society they shared all their profits with one another and sought to grow their influence at the expense of the common man's blood, sweat and tears. Yes, Jews were hated for being Jews, but there was hardly a German in Germany who thought all Jews were to be exterminated. Deported, yes, and that is what the party line was — all burdensome people will be deported humanely — but Hitler and the top men made sure that the common man would not know that Jews were being killed for being Jews if they had not committed any crime. It all came out when it was already too late, and for the common man the threat of being targeted for perceived Jewishness outweighed the fear of Jewry. At the height of the Holocaust, it was not questioned if word came down that a person was a Jew. Anybody suspected of being a Jew was treated like the first corrupt Jews that had already been imprisoned or killed, and anybody suspected of helping anybody suspected of being a Jew was treated as a traitor. Propaganda was everywhere, and nobody liked Hitler — not even the top men he hung out with. Many of them, and indeed of us all did look up to him for the man he once was and hoped that he would be that man again, but he was no longer that man and would never be that man again. By that time he was already a pathetic old bean, so afraid of losing his power that he would kill anyone that wanted the war to end.

They are sad that they gave in to their sexual desires instead of doing the right thing.

Also that's what i did "wrong". She fucked me while having a bf.
Wanted me to cum on her face and then started crying when she wiped it off in front of a mirror.

We had awesome sex though…

that's fucked up

funny, but stilled fucked up

That's what happens when you fuck your own sister

not sure how you connected me having sex with some girl that was in a relationship to her being my sister.

But hey, i'm sure you have good reason.

nigger.

told my mom I was thinking about killing myself

One week ago, I broke up with her ;_:

wat. doesn't everyone fuck their sister?

That's just women in general doing dumb shit like stopping in the middle of a highway. There was this one couple on a cruise and they got in an argument. The girl in this story actually jumped overboard, in the night time, and the boyfriend ended up going after her. They both died.

A couple of months ago because I was doing a bunch of drugs when I said I didn't anymore.

I ain't reading that shit. Learn to space your paragraphs.

me and my friend "kidnapped" another friend and his gf cried and attacked us. we just all laughed at her

You meant to ask, what did I do right.

WTF

Did you have to write something pro-israel on the chalkboard 6 million times?

THE JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG [mostly]

the little girl? or his sister?
cus if it is the little girl im gonna have to ask you to step away, she is mi'lady
-tips fedora

I broke up with her
I dinn du nuffin dog

Shut up, dad.

top kek, If i was her i wouldnt have been able to contain the laughter

pre-teen blonde blue-eyed caucasian sister

This hair cut suck

I ignored her pretending to be too tired for sex and fucked her anyway. Whiny bitch won't even pretend when not in the mood and I'm tired of it.

Your creative writing skills would benefit from a good nights rest

Link to her tumblr you son of a bitch

If all your girls are crying after sex you're doing something wrong

I didn't do anything wrong. I was freaking out because my heart is failing me. I feel it spasm very quickly, as if its doing 11 beats in like 1.5 seconds. There's also and incredible amount of pain. I'm not ready to die. I told her I don't think I'm going to last much longer.

Wow you are literally retarded. Of course she'd send you to the principal, you're an edgy little racist faggot. And no this has fuck all to do with your fucking stupid politics it's simply that you were being an insufferable little cunt.

Kek. I think it's because the sex hurts and they don't want it, because that's the truth about the female sexuality. Women don't like sex. They don't want to have sex because they don't enjoy it, they just put up with it like they put up with childbirth because it keeps mankind alive.

15 years ago

I never returned to her

When I was about 13. I decided that I don't like her anymore so I ignored all her calls. She even threatened suicide, I kept ignoring her

bad parenting reminds me of this
how the fuck is a 4 year old kid supposed to have fucking common sense

wat

lol people actually believe this

Top kek

I was debating her in a philosophy class, somehow the discussion turned to homosexuality and she was a christian and also obviously gay.
All I told her was that God hates fags.

why would your son be bothered?
if i was u id hope she killed herself too. Fuckin what?! What modelling? For who? For herself? Doesnt she know how she looks like? Does she think she looks good? Does she think showing her pus makes her a model? Does she think its a good career choice?
Like, what - u tell a chick "send me some nudes". She goes "no, i dont do those". Her phone is full of nudes. R they stockpiling them for later? Why do they need to keep making nudes? What is this hacker called 4chan? All the cellebs having phones full of naked pics. They get licked. Sure, its violation of their privacy, but WHY DO THEY NEED TO KEEP TAKING BOOB SHOTS IN THEIR AGE NONETHELESS?!

leaked*

Niger detected

is that a chiken leh

kek it's a chicken wing

kek

what a beautiful observation. I shall never forget.

I just got out of a 2 year manipulative relationship where I wouldn't know if the crying was caused by me finally snatching my man card back and kicking that bitch to the curb or crocodile tears, but I do know of the last time I made a woman cry, and that was late 2013.

Fuck that bitch. I genuinely hope she crashes her magic carpet on the way back to Jordan.

Last night. It's normalfag tier shit so I won't bother elaborating.

Nigger.

You landed dubs. You have to tell the story.

Checked. I fucking hate Kek.

We'll basically my girlfriend and I are going through a rough patch. She's a total bitch, which is my fault because I let her get away with it. So I started working on not being such a bull and she hasn't been responding favorably (which is to be expected, bitch can't handle losing power). Anyway today she called me an asshole and said that I don't love her anymore, accusing me of cheating on her. That's pretty much it.

FUCK OFF

Time to start humping your pillow again, nigger

PILLOW?

FUCK A NIGGER BITCH ASS

you savage fucker.
lol

PILLOW HUMPER LOCATED

The last time i made a girl cry that wasn't a family member was in highschool. She told everyone in the school that i made her cry. People would come up to me in the halls and call me a piece of shit. Fun times.

kek

Last night, I guess.
I just reminded my incredibly long distance GF of the good times we had together last time I visited.
Don't see anything wrong with that.

Whoah, spooky thread since I made a girl cry for the first time in years just yesterday.

So that was a pretty fun saturday night.

you're human scum and a disgusting piece of shit

you will all suffer for what you did

how old were you
i see you haven't changed

KILL YOURSELF YOU SACK OF WASTE

Comedy gold.
There is nothing to regret.

My GF last night. She'd drunk two bottles of prosecco and I told her she couldn't have Chinese takeaway because it was closed.

She wasn't even my GF and only made contact when she needed me to fix her shit.

but you're to good to help people who once provided you access to the popular social circles at school now

and at least she did keep you around
you had company(even female company)
that's more than i ever had

Link to her tumblr but put a space in the middle of the link so we have to copy paste it.

Leave her while you can. Before you know it she's gonna accuse you of rape, crazy bitches are out there.

nigger detected

Pick one, user