IQ

My sister brought up IQ in conversation, saying that it was a terrible measure, blunt instrument etc. With an IQ of 120 herself, it's safe to say that her defensiveness is not on her own behalf but for the sake of the oppressed minorities. Discussion isn't usually effective but for some reason I started telling her about how IQ correlates to reaction time, which can be used as a measure of the reliablity of tests across races (since IQ tests have been accused of racial bias for a couple of generations now, and people presumably have been doing their best to prove otherwise for most of that time).

She was genuinely interested, which is unusual, especially since she definitely realises the implications of IQ tests NOT being culturally biased and this would usually cause her to shut down conversation. She wanted to know where I got it from, and since I'm pretty sure it was Rushton, I had to say I'd forgotten which book and would look it up.

This is how the test works:
Test 1: a light comes on, and the subject presses a button to turn it off.
Test 2: one of four lights comes on, the subject presses the correct button to turn it off.
Test 3: 3 of 8 lights come on, the subject identifies which of the 3 is not adjacent to another, and switches off the isolated light.
As the tests increase in complexity, the correlation to IQ becomes stronger, with no. 3 being 80%, from memory.

Does anyone have a *suitable* reference for this or similar? I know how easy it is for normies to ignore the IQ gap because I did it myself until recently. Denial rests on three things:
#1 IQ doesn't matter except to qualify or disqualify you for rare smart-people jobs
#2 since IQ is half environmental, poor kids are at an unfair disadvantage
#3 the difference is only a couple of points right? It would be totally unfair to judge an individual based on a group difference of a couple of points.
1 and 3 are completely false and 2 is less than true. Anyone who learns this is on a clear path to several conclusion, including that Guns Germs and Steel is bullshit, and that everyone should stay in their own damn countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

ssc.wisc.edu/cde/cdewp/98-07.pdf
iqtest.dk/main.swf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fRm8rvRDYJg#t=405
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
slatestarcodex.com/2014/02/16/nootropics-survey-results-and-analysis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
modafinilcat.com/
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/20/narcolepsy-medication-modafinil-worlds-first-safe-smart-drug
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1116383/Dad-angry-grandfather-gives-baby-Ice-Bucket-Challenge.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that people that go down the IQ route end of kike worshipers like Jared Taylor

end up? I suppose that's one end of the road, but I wouldn't say there's much risk of that happening. This woman is a fine example of "it's better to be kind than smart".

The only line of reasoning I can see working on her is that it isn't fair to the oppressed minorities to pretend that IQ doesn't matter, which is basically saying that their failings are either their own fault or their parents' fault. Or institutional racism, of course.

Just show her stefan's videos on iq. He goes into pretty good detail about how important a societies iq is.

That's what the dead weight employees on a team always spout. Not explaining to Jane that she's not pulling her weight and instead giving her busy work to be kind helps nobody. The team has to struggle with one useless body and she gains a false sense of self worth.

Just one example.

I hate having an IQ of 116. I'm not intelligent enough to work with high level math or engineering. But I can't work low end menial labor jobs because I would be bored as fuck. So I'm stuck in this fucking middleground. I'm smarter than the average person but at the same time i'm not smart enough to preform well against IQ's of 130.

IQ is only really relevant at a large-scale like continents. It doesn't bar you from doing stuff dude.

yeah, end up. All I'm saying is that the emphasis on IQ that goes on in WN circles can be critiqued from a different angle (other than muh racism). IQ is not nearly as important to society as I think Jared Taylor and the jews try to make it seem.

IQ is basically just a way for elites to claim they deserve to run everything when they absolutely don't.

stefan should be sufficiently good goy for her.

Either of you lads got a link to an IQ test?

bell curve + demographics = 10x more Whites with 130+ IQ than jews, in fact, there are more Whites with 130+IQ than there are jews, by almost double.

Go into a trade, and the benefit of a trade that the academic path offers is that most people are pretty based. People beg for tradesmen that aren't shit heads, so work you ass off if you do it.

No, but it does predict your success in certain fields. Basicbitch IQ guy doesn't have a pipe dream's chance of becoming a leader at mathematics.

More-so correlations. Higher IQs are more prevalent in those higher-income fields, but that doesn't mean there's not a good chunk of below-average IQs in that same field.

If goes into those fields he might have to work harder to get traction but by the end of the day he might be more knowledgeable or experienced.

not even close to good goy enough, and molyneux's videos suck, the content is decent but the presentation is just annoying.

man, that thing starts at 73.

IQ only measures spatial intelligence. So it's like a prerequisite for certain things but not the full picture. Still very useful. Not going to find any important intellectual figures with an IQ under 120.

Tell your sister to not concern herself with such things.

i've heard lefties say that iq tests are false because they're only good at measuring at how good you are at doing iq tests and that intelligence isn't everything since you have things like emotional intelligence

Are you saying that IQ isn't that important because jews have high IQs and they are using this to justify being our overlords? The problem isn't that our overlords have high IQs - so they should, absolutely - it's that they are using their high IQs to destroy us. High IQ + best interests of the people is the only good leadership combo.

High jewish IQ could be useful in discussion because it means that "IQ realism" isn't white supremacy, and that's fucking important when it comes to bleeding heart lefties. Then you can mention that it's only the Ashkenazi jews with the high IQ and discuss how they got it, by working in intelligence-required jobs for 1000 years in central Europe. Recent human evolution confirmed.

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of the paper that picture comes from? It could be a great read!

Luckily, it just so happens that other people who were -this- good at taking IQ tests were also -this- good at performing in roles that require a certain minimum level of intelligence.

I just googled it but

Sure, but how many 70iq tyrones do you think have chance of being a being successful with a doctorates in mathematics, and actually be happy doing it in comparisons to other jobs?

An ideal system, a fascist system, would use something like what the military does with the ASVAB to give people an appropriate selection of jobs to do based on their potential. This college bubble wouldn't exist with this in place for example.

a link too

ssc.wisc.edu/cde/cdewp/98-07.pdf

I remember this from school too: the What's Your Intelligence worksheet. Maybe if we start labelling more things as "intelligence", and not just verbal and mathematical, but interpersonal, artistic etc, then no-one will feel bad and everyone will be equal.

spacial and verbal are the two specific types measured by some tests, but the number you get is a measure of "g" which I believe molyneux described as "how many things you can hold in your head at once".

SLIDE THREAD. EINSTEIN WAS RIDICULOUSLY STUPID AND PLAGIARIZED THE THEORIES HE IS PRAISED AS CREATING FROM A GERMAN PHYSICIST.
SLIDE THREAD. EINSTEIN WAS RIDICULOUSLY STUPID AND PLAGIARIZED THE THEORIES HE IS PRAISED AS CREATING FROM A GERMAN PHYSICIST.

sage aint a downvote but it'll get rid of it, lads
sage away!

iqtest.dk/main.swf

This is my favorite free online test. Pic related is my score, 126.

This is like playing whack-a-mole. Any researcher who is interested in the topic of biological race differences, let alone finds any, is by definition a racist and their work denounced.

A good place to start might be by showing her the embedded Norwegian documentary, it is a good introductory read-pill. Greg Cochran's and Henry Harpending's "The 10,000 year explosion" is also a good introductory red-pill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

If you aren't interested, why don't you leave? The catalog is full of crap. The image isn't about Einstein, it's about the placement of the "average" label where it doesn't make sense in order to make everyone between 85 and 100 feel nice about themselves. And this isn't about my sister, it's about how it should be really simple to prove that IQ tests are not culturally biased, and that therefore (among other things) third world immigration is a terrible idea. If you don't think that's important then go read a Trump thread.

Thanks a bunch!

Emotional intelligence is a fucking joke. I've had my little sister coming back from her college-tier liberal high school talking it up, and I have to tear her apart each time by telling her that intelligence is actually important when it comes to doing complex actions, while emotions don't do jack shit.

Fucking liberals ruining science. This is what all the scientific minds of our time are researching. Not technology, but fucking how emotional people are. We could have travelled to other galaxies by now. Good Lord.

I don't know about that particular test, but I have actually done a *real* IQ-test (not online shit) twice, plus something I feel was similar in the military…

I can confirm that several of the tests they perform is designed to measure the "reaction time". In my case, one of them was (I'm not sure if this is "universal") pressing spacebar on a computer every time a 7 showed up inside a square on a screen.

I have to admit; I did HORRIBLE on this particular test. So bad, that the computer-program "detected" my retard-level, and asked me to start the test again because I obviously didn't understand what I was supposed to do (I did, I was just slow).

Because of the PC-cancer and "IQ doesn't matter anyway", the results only showed how I performed in various test "groups" (logical, verbal etc) in the interval 30-70th percentile. If it was above or below, it would show as 30 or 70. ALL of my results were either 30 or 70. I had done a test like this when I was a kid (a little bit different though) and I asked them to please just tell me the actual score, and it was 138, while I got 135 when I was 11.

My highest was verbal, followed by logical, and the lowest by far was reaction time. I don't know how low I scored, just that it was in the < 30 percentile, but I suspect it was not good.

The pure "response time" as a measure of IQ is a bit weird if you ask me, as in itself, it doesn't say much about "mental ability". "Computing time" is a much better measure imo, and they did actually test this too. They would ask me questions like "three men can paint four houses in two days, how many houses can four men paint in three days" and time how fast I could do it. They got increasingly difficult, so the first ones were really simple, then it got pretty hard.

I'm not saying that "response time" is not useful as a factor, and it's not surprising at all that it correlates with IQ, but those extra milliseconds are rarely something you would need for "being smart", and the delay can be anywhere in the nervous system really.

Measured IQ is definitely a good IQ for some other characteristics, and vice versa. No doubt about that…

That the correlation goes up as the needed processing increases is not surprising.

A wall of text here, originally I just wanted to write that I can confirm that these tests are part of the WAIS-test :) I have smart friends from my university (#1 for STEM in my country) and the ones I subjectively "feel" are smarter, actually did better on online tests etc. (we did some of those while bored sometimes, along with other procrastinating).

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fRm8rvRDYJg#t=405

youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60

Joseph Renzulli's (1978) "three ring" definition of giftedness is one frequently mentioned conceptualization of giftedness. Renzulli's definition, which defines gifted behaviors rather than gifted individuals, is composed of three components as follows: Gifted behavior consists of behaviors that reflect an interaction among three basic clusters of human traits—above average ability, high levels of task commitment, and high levels of creativity.[10] Individuals capable of developing gifted behavior are those possessing or capable of developing this composite set of traits and applying them to any potentially valuable area of human performance. Persons who manifest or are capable of developing an interaction among the three clusters require a wide variety of educational opportunities and services that are not ordinarily provided through regular instructional programs.

While White students represent the majority of students enrolled in gifted programs, Black and Hispanic students constitute a percentage less than their enrollment in school.[30] For example, statistics from 1993 indicate that in the U.S., Black students represented 16.2% of public school students, but only constituted 8.4% of students enrolled in gifted education programs. Similarly, while Hispanic students represented 9% of public school students, these students only represented 4.7% of those identified as gifted.[31] However, Asian students make up only 3.6% of the student body, yet constitute 14% in the gifted programs.

In a plenary address at the annual Congress of the American National Association for Gifted Children in November 1985, Sternberg reported that the number of students of Asian background in American programmes for gifted children exceeded the normative expectations from population figures by a factor of five. Entrance to programmes for gifted children in the U.S. is usually set at a level to accommodate moderately gifted children rather than the highly or exceptionally gifted; thus an interesting pattern seems to be developing an over-representation of Asian children by a factor of five in the population of moderately gifted students and by a considerably greater factor-15 or over among the exceptionally gifted. A student has to be extremely gifted mathematically to score more than 700 on the SAT-M by the age of 13; only 4 per cent of college-bound 17 and 18 year olds in the U.S. attain such a score!

To illustrate this point: in a normal population with a mean IQ of 100, and a standard deviation of 15, 228 children in every 10,000 would have an IQ score two standard deviations above the mean, that is, a score of IQ 130 or higher. However, with a mean shift upwards of half a standard deviation, as reported by Jensen for Asian Americans, no fewer than 668 children in 10,000 would score in the IQ 130+ range. Many American gifted programmes which employ an IQ criterion for entrance set their entry level at IQ 130; in this situation, 6.68 per cent of Asian children would be eligible to enter these programmes on the basis of IQ as opposed to only 2.28 per cent of Caucasian children-an overrepresentation by a factor of 2.93. Yet Sternberg reports an overrepresentation by a factor of 5! Why do American gifted programmes contain almost twice the number of Asians than could be statistically expected from Jensen's projections. The children of this study have scored at or above IQ 160 on the Standford-Binet Intelligence Test L-M, an instrument with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation fo 16. Thus these children score at least 3.75 standard deviations above the mean. Fewer than 9 children in 100,000 score at or beyond this level. However, if we shift the mean upwards by 0.5 of a standard deviation, to investigate the implications of Jensen's findings and if we assume the standard deviation for the Asian population to be the same as that for non-Asians, then the criterion score of IQ 160 for entrance to this study becomes only 3.25 standard deviations above the new mean. Beyond this point lie not 9, but 58, children in 100,000. If Jensen's findings regarding a higher Asian mean are correct, and if they hold good for the Asian-Australian population as well as Asian-Americans, then we could expect to find Asian-Australians over-represented in the study by a factor of 6.5. Yet the over-representation actually found id an astonishing 15.6!

The 10,000 year explosion is excellent, the pdf is up here. humanbiologicaldiversity.com/ I read it shortly before Guns Germs and Steel - fun combination.

Don't be too upset, man. You should be able to relate to most people pretty easily.

Being in the 145+ range is a special kind of hell. 90% of the girls you meet are comparably retarded, normies don't understand why you don't bang downies and think you're weird, but they sure as hell expect you to work hard to make the world a "better" place. You're constantly aware of everything wrong in the world and you're under a higher degree of scrutiny because if you say anything slightly out of line "you're setting a bad example and giving bigots ammo"

this guy is pretty right though. iirc Feynmen only had an IQ ~120 and just worked really hard

Try modafinil, Silicon Valley and the Ivy Leagues guzzle the stuff.

slatestarcodex.com/2014/02/16/nootropics-survey-results-and-analysis/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil

modafinilcat.com/

My family absolutely worships this book, and Jared Diamond in general. I've never read it, but I know the premise - that it's all environment, and Africa didn't develop like the West did because they didn't have x resource or were plagued by x virus. But what I think would be really benefical, is to lay out the arguments presented in Guns, Germs and Steel and refute them point by point in a simple image graphic. This is pretty much the holy grail of Liberal outlook on race and different racial outcome, so if we could destroy this, it would really be quite the blow.

Also I have a pretty high IQ, 135, but honestly I feel like it has hampered my progress in a lot of ways, I have a ton of anxiety and brainfog and while I'm getting much better at working through that in my life, I've seen a lot of lower IQ people running past me in life, and it's frustrating. Maybe my higher IQ has led me down the path of looking at my society, at the real situation today, and getting very demotivated by it, and confused, and wasting a lot of time (?) on trying to figure out wtf is going on. Hence, me being here on this mongolian woodcarving board. And my reaction times ARE really good, but somehow that doesn't translate to having really good hand/eye coordination. Dindu's seem to have above average hand/eye coordination, so it's interesting because I would have thought that reaction time and hand/eye coordination pretty much go hand in hand.

Can confirm, recently started taking modafinil and it has improved my motivation and workflow doublefold.

modafinilcat.com/

IQ 135, suffer from same afflictions

not that kind of laziness, just the usual lack of motivation to do anything other than play video games, shitpost, and jerk off 24/7 that all NEETs have. why go through all the work of starting a career when welfare exists?

Because vagina is a thing.

2 is completely false as well, but remember that just because you have high IQ doesn't mean you are properly educated to use it.

Kill yourself, scab.

The environment argument is pretty retarded in this case, unless they're arguing that the harsh conditions that whites faced in northern climates made them smarter to survive. Europeans were also plagued by many plagues and viruses… black death for instance.

If there argument that resources, and lack of viruses are the main determinations of IQ then the indians would have been the most intelligent race. Africa would also have been up there - the continent is full of resources and good weather for christsake.

Honestly, anyone who buys that shit is only buying it because of authority figures (I.E communist sjws who hate whites and western cultures) tell them to believe it.

Did this nigga really just ice-bucket that little monk?

vagina is overrated, especially when artificial vagina technology is getting better every year. real vagina is still slightly better than any artificial vagina, but is it really worth the lifetime of hard work that most men go through?

what is this shit? is it like adhd medication?

Pleb-tier 115 IQ here, but can confirm, yes, that stuff is pretty darn effective. I actually have a prescription for Adderall (inb4 pharmakike) and even at a low dosage, I can think so much
clearer than ever before. I honestly never knew what real concentration felt like.

You do realise that by refusing to improve yourself or work on society you're not only selfish but actively becoming a literal degenerate? I mean you are quite literally moving society backwards with your willing lack of education and community spirit.

It's not just vagina dude, I would hope that user was using that as an all-encompassing term, for the emotional connection gained by a relationship with a woman, through sex and companionship.

I know a lot of people who worship this book, and it's a pretty easy rebuttal. I see people bashing it on here frequently but they tend to be bashing misunderstandings of its points. I tried to write an essay on it once but never finished. These are the important points:

The premise of GGS is absolute: that the difference in outcomes on different continents is to be explained exclusively by the continents and not the people there. In most of the book he upholds absolute equality of races, but in the intro and conclusion he takes it one step further and asserts that New Guineans are more intelligent on average than Eurasians because they have faced harsher selection pressures than people in peaceful agricultural societies and -get this - they don't grow up watching TV. The last part gives you a clue that JD is an oddly selective blank slatist. Point this out to your family and mention how thoroughly out of fashion the Blank Slate is.
About the selection pressures - he's wrong on both counts, according to The 10,000 Year Explosion, since the selection pressures that New Guineans face have almost nothing to do with intelligence, but strength, dexterity, and having lots of kids. JD says that Eurasians in agricultural siciety ONLY had to avoid infectious disease (he says anyone who survived to adulthood was likely to breed successfully), and they have therefore been selected EXCLUSIVELY for disease resistence. This is the only case in which he accepts that an environmental change (dense interconnected populations) have caused a genetic change. Obviously peaceful agricultural societies also select for success at whichever of a range of professions you have, and the important thing is not just to survive a procreate, but to have as many surviving grandchildren as possible. Because wealth of any degree is a defense against infectious disease, success to any degree should result in more surviving grandchildren. Since intelligence-required jobs are available in agricultural societies in the way that even JD accepts they are not in hunter-gatherer societies, an intelligent person has the opportunity to use his intelligence to feed his family.

cont…

I have never cared about society. I am intelligent enough to think past the "if everyone does X then the world would be shit" philosophy that most people have. if the majority of society works hard and I find a way to be a leech my entire life, then my life will be far more enjoyable than any of the workers.

nice meme my man

You'd be surprised how low the standard IQ is in low income areas. I'm only at 126 myself, and the majority of people here seem almost incapable of abstract thought. I would be surprised to find the average here any higher than 95. I'd imagine that even 116 would be high enough to experience a large degree of social alienation.

A high IQ brain would find greater stimulation in demanding activities. If you do not, then your brain is not behaving as it is programmed to.
This could be a result of mental illness, actual illness, drug use, low testosterone, or any number of environmental factors. Either way, something is wrong. And if you do indeed have an IQ of 148 then you should be doing something to fix it. If you are not, then you may as well have an IQ of 90, as the life you live is the most likely outcome of having such.

Its a way for non intelligent people to claim they are intelligent. That frustration or disillusion are due to a lack of "emotional intelligence" rather than a natural reaction of an intelligent brain when presented with illogical ideas.

Consider this: If the people involved in this field were smart, they would not be involved in this field. This particular branch of science may be fucking everything up, but there are no smart minds wasting time on it when they could be put to better use.

High IQ does not necessarily cause this, but it is associated with stuff like delaying of gratification and conscientiousness.

Tbh, all the good things about White society are due to our high IQ's. That's why Japan are Korea, while not White, are not absolute shit holes like the rest of the world.

Serious question (I am a bit of a dummy): I understand, and agree, with the argument that certain environmental pressures in Europe (cold/winter + disease) selected for intelligence. If that is the case, why do Amerindian groups, like Inuits, that settled in Tundras (and other harsh, cold environments) have median IQs in the low-90s? Is it because such environments make (seasonal) large-scale agriculture untenable?

Or many people on here are inflating their IQ by a few points. Or, even more likely, you've been chatting with shills.

Both of those things are always likely. If I based every decision on that possibility alone, then I'd never post here at all, for any reason.

Where did I say anything about settling down with a woman?

You're not intelligent in the slightest, you're arrogant, short-sighted, selfish and very clearly suffering from some sort of self-esteem issue. No-one randomly mentions, then attacks the idea of companionship without having some underlying insecurity about it.

High IQ likely derived because of the need to store food crops and build shelters. AFAIK Inuits fish for most of their food.

Successful hunting is not actually correlated with high IQ.

Why did I waste 30 minutes of my life?

Because your a

some video games (very few, 99.9% of video games are shit) are great at simulating those demanding activities. I have been addicted to video games all my life. if it weren't for video games (and the ability to live as a NEET so easily due to being spoiled by my parents and the government) I surely would be leading a successful career right now instead of being a NEET.

I meant to quote the post below yours. that is a direct quote from that post, I didn't randomly mention it.

It's technically a narcolepsy medication, but it is now an open secret that everyone in cognitively demanding fields is using the stuff to increase motivation and mental clarity.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/20/narcolepsy-medication-modafinil-worlds-first-safe-smart-drug

Cold climate alone only gets you to about 90 IQ, cold winters combined with agriculture is the key to reaching a three digit average IQ for a given population. The necessity for northern farmers to make extensive plans for winter pushes evolutionary selection for executive function and low-time preference into overdrive.

low-T manlet detected.

This is what I mean by bashing misunderstandings of the book's points. I don't think the writer of this list has read it.

The image is addressed specifically in the book: zebras can occasionally be tamed, but have still never been domesticated because among other reasons they're really violent. Native African sheep and cows may have similar problems to zebras, or maybe in that case JD is just making excuses.

1. 15th century? what about fucking FARMING? The east-west spread of Eurasia has been a huge advantage to its inhabitants. Agriculture was able to spread east and west out of the fertile crescent because the climate is similar across large parts of the continent, which is not the case in the Americas and Africa. Travelling across Eurasia isn't easy, he didn't say it was, but when people migrate, their crops will still grow. The main problem with JD on this point isn't his fault - he didn't know that the expansion of farming out of the middle east involved a lot of population replacement, not idea diffusion, so europeans are partically descended from the people who invented farming.

2. America had great crops, and in specific places Native Americans did a pretty admirable job of building societies based on them. This never became widespread because of the problems in point 1. In contrast, the Australian Aborigines genuinely didn't have good stuff to work with, and that sucks for them, but it doesn't give them 35 IQ points.

3. yes, other people had crops too, what's your point?

4. Most large mammals are not potentially domesticable for one of a long list of reasons. The only potentially useful ones outside Eurasia were domesticated. Good for those people. Native large mammals were hunted to extinction in nearly all the new world because humans arrived at a later stage of development and the animals didn't have a chance to evolve defenses against gradually developing human hunters.

I saw some news clips about it but I figured it was just some interest piece on snake oil. Plus I'm afraid it'll fry my brain.

To some extent I suspect Holla Forums is bad for IQ because a lot of people read the material here and can become depressed. I almost wish there was a rule that people cannot post a problem without also proposing a solution that people here can participate in. It's pretty tough being hit with bad news all the time.

Yes..

I have a solution for that: stop being the pussified bitch education and society conditioned you to be. I actually felt better when finding Holla Forums because I knew I wasn't the only one seeing all the shit in society and I wasn't the only one feeling sick at the sight of it all.

a lot of high iq faggots still cant follow a logical progression to its end, which is why many influential and intelligent people are still blue-pilled.

Implying you didn't just google the answers

IQ vastly genetic, not tied to emotion.

5. all examples benefited from technology invented by urban civilisations, because they lived close by them and were ethnically related. It is still true that the Europeans conquering the new world (his favourite example) had huge advantages due to coming from (evolving in) Eurasia. This is undeniable and isn't what needs to be rebutted.

6. of course European disease were a huge advantage. The Europeans would have won anyway, true, but they would have had to sacrifice infintely more resources and men (a risk to the home country) had it not been for diseases. These European (Eurasian) diseases had evolved to thrive in large, dense population, where the tropical diseases that kept the Europeans back from Africa etc were mostly mosquito borne and didn't cause epidemics.

7. Bizarre indeed, but also hardly an important point. The early unification of China was significant because its rulers generally weren't interested in conquering far off lands, and just wanted to defend what they had. JD points out that Christopher Columbus was rejected by several European rulers before Spain financed him, and a unified Europe might have made his trip impossible. The many small states of Europe are also significant due to arms races.

8. covered here

In conclusion: Eurasians did have genuine advantages due to their continent, especially when you stop comparing to the Americas, which would have been just as good if rotated 90 degrees, and instead look at poor, shitty Australia. The most important advantages have to do with food production and the resulting population density. However, JD thinks that 10,000 of living in settled agricultural societies has had no genetic effect whatsoever except the undeniable disease resistance. This is wrong, obviously so, and the only reason it is so widely accepted is because kind, compassionate people want everyone to be equal.

IQ tests that are not administered and scored by a human being are completely fucking meaningless.

Untrue.

This why the Jews are able to dominate the western world. I'd be willing to bet that the average Jew is a hell of a lot smarter than the average gentile. You will always find Jews working in jobs that demand a high IQ (Doctors, lawyers, physicisists, politicians, investors, etc.). This is why the average 100 IQ gentiles are so easily deceived and misled; also don't forget about the fluoride, which has been scientifically proven to lower IQ, being added to the water supply to dumb them down even further.

I miss /new/.

People who lack common sense shouldn't be regarded as intelligent.

What's a FIRE career?

Criminally underrated post.

I support the blanda and hope to one day wed an East Aryan goddess.

Where do you get your collection of qt3.14 azns from? Other than K-Pop groups ofc, I get a good number from FB and Insta.

Forgot pic.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1116383/Dad-angry-grandfather-gives-baby-Ice-Bucket-Challenge.html

Found it.

Thank you user.

I don't share my superior wisdom with strangers. Give me ban immunity and I will share you my secret.

YOU HAVE NEVER HAD AN IQ TEST
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN IQ TEST