Biden: Diverse military of women, gays strengthens US forces

Vice President Joe Biden told the U.S. Military Academy’s class of 2016 on Saturday that greater diversity, including more women and openly gay soldiers, will strengthen the country’s armed forces.

“Having men and women together in the battlefield is an incredible asset, particularly when they’re asked to lead teams in parts of the world with fundamentally different expectations and norms,” Biden said in his speech at a graduation ceremony at Michie Stadium on the West Point grounds along the Hudson River.

More than 950 cadets received their degrees and commissions as second lieutenants. Among them were the first seven women to be commissioned into combat divisions since combat restrictions for them were lifted.

The vice president saluted class president Eugene “E.J.” Coleman for publicly coming out as gay.

Before the repeal of the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy in 2010, “E.J. would have been discharged from the Army, and we would have lost an incredible talent,” he said. “Thanks for your courage, E.J., and I expect we’re going to hear big things from you, pal.”

archive.is/bpUML

Other urls found in this thread:

jrsm.rsmjournals.com/cgi/content/full/95/1/23
springerlink.com/content/l47235487q162675/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2391086/
journals.lww.com/acsmmsse/Abstract/1980/24000/Distance_running_performance_and_metabolic.11.aspxl
fredoneverything.net/MilMed.shtml
cdi.org/issues/women/combat.html
people.com/article/female-ranger-school-graduation-planned-advance
cnsnews.com/blog/mark-judge/marine-corps-study-male-combat-units-safer-more-effective-and-lethal-mixed-gender
economist.com/news/united-states/21642222-americas-largest-ethnic-group-has-assimilated-so-well-people-barely-notice-it
archive.is/P4xWY
defensenews.com/story/defense/2016/05/17/senate-confirms-fanning-first-openly-gay-service-secretary/84511368/
thedailysheeple.com/us-army-completely-fails-nato-tank-wargame-competition_052016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to take these maniacs to the backroom and shoot them in the head.

That's a load of bullshit if I ever heard it. All the faggot would have to do is keep his sexuality a secret just like every other soldier; but then again faggots can't go one day without flaunting their love of man ass so I guess he would've been found out eventually

How can you sit in the audience and remain silent?

How do you withhold laughter?

He's fucking wrong.

t. militaryfag

Well…

Gonna be strange when WWIII breaks and I'll be rooting for the slavs and chinks to murder the pro-Israel, faggot/feminist US army.

You're getting so rekt in WW3 it'll be the comfiest moment in all human history.

I'll call it the comfycaust.

I want D&C shills to leave.

Everybody here knows that this guy is pretty representative of our actual, combat capable troops. (read: not women)

Trump can't become president fast enough.

How is stating a fucking fact shilling? Are you implying an army of gays, shitskins and women is somehow going to steamroll BRICS?

Combat roles are open to women now, so there's going to be no avoiding it if WW3 breaks. Man, woman, gay, trans, bi whatever. Everyone can be drafted in and put on the front lines now.

Like where gays are stoned to death and women not wearing a beekeeper's uniform get acid thrown in their face? Are our so-called leaders saying this for that whole complicity in a lie thing or are they just stupid?

Half of A and half of B, it seems.

The military is 75% white. You being HAPPY about failures in the field and your countrymen dying is not "a fact", its you being cancer.

Not a shill, retard.

Any militaryfag worth anything will be attempting a military coup d'etat against the ZOG before firing one shot against the slavs or the chinks.
The rest of the soldiers are fags, niggers, and feminist bulldykes and they can get gassed for all I care.

Really? We're told in Britbongland that the US military is majority nigger. Probably yet another D&C strategy by (((people))) in the media.

I'm not a burgerfag, I could care less about your degenerate modern Babylon being reduced to ash because for the rest of the world except for Israel it'd be equivalent to the fucking second coming of Christ.

Get rekt americuck, if you are righteous you have nothing to fear, but I bet you aren't, so enjoy hell on earth and beyond.

So what if they're 75% white? They can be 100% white and it doesn't make a difference when they do jack shit for their countrymen in any meaningful way, and instead just serve the zionist war machine. All they do is die in vain for the glory of establishing Greater Israel. Wake me up when this supposed army of majority whites actually begin to serve white interests like securing the border and removing illegal shitskins. Until then they can eat a dick.

The military is actually majority white and straight, and racist too.

They are pro-Trump.

I thought they would atleast be subtle in saying stupid shit like that

Well, what are you doing about it?

What is your country and military?

It might be. Not the infantry though. The infantry is almost entirely white across all branches (Although Air Force and Navy infantry are more special forces than anything), with a Hispanic minority.

us navy advert

The special forces (i.e. the branches that see the most action nowadays) are mostly entirely white.

Y'know, getting redpilled is pretty goddamn useless if you continue to be a simpleton after the fact.

For example, saying "any militaryfag worth anything does X" and then considering the rest of those men as good as dead.

When they hired more shills, the quality dropped. (top guy's just fucking stupid, tho)

Every fucking general throughout history is rolling in their graves.

That's good to know.

They're employed tactics I'm sure you're about to see in the US over here, albeit failed ones - they attempted an outreach programme into minority ghettoes to make the British forces more 'diverse'. After all, a 99% white group with the power to overthrow government doesn't sit well with their plans.

Luckily non-whites aren't too enamoured with the idea of defending a foreign land, they only want their benefits.

Well, the Cruz shills aren't getting paid anymore. They might be doing it out of spite, but when was there any quality in their shillings?

[D&C shilling intensifies]

Take it as you want faggot, I'm just happy to know the ZOG is going to lose WW3.

Oath-KEEPER, I mean to say.

No thanks to you, O race traitor and mighty keyboard warrior.

Why do you keep outing yourself as a shill?

What?

Yes I would faggot, only the fags, sheep and degenerates that populate the west along with their niggers, their sandniggers, and their kike masters. Slavs would still survive and the world will be a better place.

You're just butthurt that you're going to die while I comfily eat my popcorn while watching you get nuked in HD television.

He's not wrong at all. What Biden is saying is the absolute truth.

The purpose of the United States military is to destroy the White race – regardless if Private Red State Randy understands that or not – and bolstering troop strength with those loyal to that end-goal is desirable.

Despite the fawning-bordering-on-worship of the "troops" that filters through this board from time to time, the US military will never, ever have the back of the White race in a "happening". It will be the hammer that falls on us. It is the total enemy.

So you're also just dim-witted.

I got news for you: everything the government does is against the constitution. Especially everything after 9/11 especially. Where was this army of redpilled racist whites when the Patriot Act was enacted? Or during the NSA/PRISM scandal? Or when the borders were left wide-open and thousands of white women were raped and butchered by spics? Or how about when King Nigger decreed fag marriage to be legal? Or when the economy was intentionally destroyed by billionaire Wall Street kikes which led to thousands of white families going homeless? I'll tell you where the army was during this time: somewhere in Goatfuckistan dying in vain so that Hershel Rothsteinberg can build kike settlements between the Nile and the Euphrates.

Hello, new shill. Haven't been posting long, huh?
Chaim, we know you don't think of yourself as white.

And where are you and your army?

You can beg me for mercy all you want, all you will receive are more pictures of frogs. Maybe if you ask Putin nicely.

Or fix your shit and stop bitching on the internet.

Putin and Trump are friendly to each other though?

Not actively serving the ZOG's interests.

Shit, even being a NEET would be less actively harmful.

Shill pls

What part of any of that involved orders to the soldiers?
Jesus man, you're not going to summon this kind of irrational butthurt out of Holla Forums, its a dead-end in terms of shilling.
The fact is, the military is on OUR side, and that's why you leftists have never used them against us.

Even shit like Waco, which was an AGENCY, changed how the military thinks about their jobs.

Not doing anything is not useful.

Just dropping by with a poll of 915 active duty, nat guard, and reserves (about 2/3s enlisted responses) done by Military Times.

this.

Your shilling has gotten critically bad.
I am begging you to get better at your job.

That's what we thought over here until he started calling for the US army to down Russian jets in the Baltic Sea.

Here is your frog.

Also this. Soldiers are learning skills.
People sitting at a computer are as useful as NEETs.

We fucked up by backing up the muhajideen in the Soviet-Afghan war, our hatred for communism turns into funding the muslim terrorists.

I'm sure we fucked up many more in our policy of funding enemies-of-their-enemies.

Friends are friends, not slaves and masters.

I always get a chuckle out of the hardcore devotees shilling for the military on Holla Forums. A military that hasn't done a single useful thing for the West in centuries. A military that is overflowing with niggers and spics. A military that has kikes in charge of its nuclear arsenal.

But don't worry – they are all secretly red-pilled and just waiting for their moment. Just ignore the border they've left undefended [except for the ultra spicced up border patrol on the cartel payroll]. Ignore the one million Iraqi Christians they killed or displaced fighting yet another Zionist war. Ignore the wanton nigger rapes they inflict on the Japanese people. Ignore the narco state they set up in Kosovo. Ignore the schools they forcibly integrated at gunpoint. Ignore the trillions of dollars they waste surrounding Russia will military bases and nuclear weapons. Ignore their military cooperation with sandnigger countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf shitholes.

Yeah, if you ignore all of that and just pay attention to the agitprop cooked up before every game of niggerball, maybe you can stay in denial about the military really is.

"You are what your record says you are."
- Bill Parcells

This feels like a bad move for you.

implying C is the only BRICS country actually worth worrying about, unless you consider chimps, huetards, street shitters and broke slavs a threat

ZOG military takes an oath to defend the Constitution

they do nothing to defend the Constitution

muh troops

That's barely over 50%. For a guy who really isn't all that pro-White in the first place.

That's over half of the military.

It's barely over half. It's not impressive.

The general election season hasn't even begun.

Show me something impressive then.

With how nigged up the military is, don't expect those numbers to change.

The D&C is real.

When Trump and american military are posted, they are called ZOG and pro-Israel.

When Putin and ruskie military are posted, they are called Jewtin and pro-communists.

It's all the same shit, all to make both military look bad.

Exactly. They are talking up ~50% support for a guy who we are basically just tolerating because there isn't anyone better.

The nigs, as they are a small part of the population, are also a small part of the military.

You should be more worried about the spics.

That's not impressive.

Putin also wants to protect Israel. And so did Hitler.

I consider all non-Whites to be niggers.

Not really.

Hitler wanted to deport jews to Israel.

Well, that's not correct.

It's absolutely correct. If you aren't White, you're a fucking nigger. The end.

depends on if they are East Asians.

You do know you can have unfavorable opinion of both the US and Russia right?

Its funny how they try to make it look better with there redtext but sadly this is the level they are on.

It's a bit more nuanced than that.

Yes yes, just imagine how much more easily we could have defeated the evil Nazi and Japanese armies in WW2 if we had women and gays in our armies.

Thank god the Japanese didn't put a bunch of homosexuals and women on those islands in the Pacific, or we never would have been able to take them.

Bullshit, you're the ones who were flying spy planes near our borders, and all we did was troll you a little. I wonder if you'd talk that way if we were flying spy planes near florida and putting our troops in Mexico.

i just really like this frog

That with the anime pic makes you deserving of my rares frog.

enjoy

Exactly. There's curryniggers, riceniggers, vodkaniggers, potatoniggers, beanniggers, and even niggers!

I'm getting real sick of all the false dichotomy's on Holla Forums lately.

I have favorable opinion for both.

It makes no sense to hate on the two greatest countries on Earth, especially when they are white and strong.

Neo-Holla Forums in real fucking time.

Like it or not, putting the jews in Israel is actually a smart choice instead of letting them run free in Europe.

According to Holla Forums, Hitler didn't want to kill jews either so the only choice is deportation.

see

Well, there you have the two most influential men of the world.

What leader are you rallying for?

To be frank, the ruskies have flied bombers near the pacific and we didn't do shit.
For what reason?

To be fair, most of the alliances were made in order to stop the communists from allying with these countries.

We did not know the arabs are even worse than the ruskie commies.

But that's not how it works in reality, is it? Have you actually read Mein Kampf? Hitler lays out the case against Israel in very straightforward terms.

The early olive branch to trying to get Zionist organizations to get the fuck out of Germany was extremely short-lived and they actually supported the Muslims in Palestine. It was the United States, Britain, and the Soviets who funneled weapons and foot soldiers to the would-be Israelis.

KILL BIDEN. KILL ALL FAGGOTS. DISCHARGE ALL WOMEN.

One of the most important hormones used by our bodies in muscle development is called testosterone, and is often called the male sex hormone. Though this hormone is present in women, it is in much smaller amounts. This is why a woman and man that do the same workout over the same period of time will have different results. Scientific studies have shown women on average to be only 52% as strong as men in their upper body and 66% as strong as men in their lower bodies (Miller et al). Males were also shown to be stronger relative to their lean body mass. One significant factor was that women have much smaller muscle cross-sectional area. When measured during physical testing, the bottom 5% of males scored higher than 60% of females. Data suggests that this is an innate biological gender difference, and not just the result of different physical conditioning (Miller, et. al.).
The 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces concluded that the average female Army recruit is 4.8 inches shorter, 31.7 pounds lighter, has 37.4 fewer pounds of muscle, and 5.7 more pounds of fat than the average male recruit. She has only 55% of the upper-body strength and 72% of the lower-body strength (Reed). Certainly, strength is a very important factor in combat efficiency. While civilians imagine that every job in the modem military is now just pushing the buttons of some advanced piece of technology, this is not the case. Combatants need to carry heavy loads, run lengthy distances and still be able to outperform the enemy.
Strength is not the only physical difference that should be considered. Injuries are also a very important issue. Studies have consistently shown that females are more likely to become injured during strenuous physical training. Females have approximately 33-39% more stress transferred to their skeletal systems because of their smaller muscle mass. Another reason for this stress is that skeletal alignment is different, and creates a biomechanical disadvantage while marching, running or carrying weight at the extremes of endurance. All of this extra stress results in increased rate of injury. In one sample, 37% of male United States Army recruits experienced a lower limb injury during a twelve week basic training course, whereas female injury rates were much higher at 60% (Gemmell). The term “gender norming” refers to adjusted training requirements in respect to gender. For instance, the gender normed physical training regimen in the United States Army means that females have lower physical training requirements. The British military recently eliminated gender norming in an effort to improve their performance. In a study conducted by the British military, when gender norming was eliminated in basic training the proportion of female recruits medically discharged because of an overuse injury rose from 4.6% to 11.1%, whereas the proportion of such males remained at under 1.5% (Gemmell).
This was a large study with thousands of both males and females. Specifically studied were 11,925 men and 1,324 females over a common time period. When a military member is injured, they are often unable to continue training until they are healed. The member may be separated from the service if the injury is deemed serious enough. If the injury is one that will require a lengthy rehabilitation the injured service member will not be deployable. All of these possibilities result in lower unit readiness. Members injured during training programs may have to be dropped from training. This results in time and money wasted. In the year 1998 the average initial training cost to the United States per new service member was thirty-five thousand dollars (Basic Training Attrition Rates).

In terms of general endurance events such as long distance running, men are also generally superior performers than women. In one study it was concluded that the greater sex-specific and essential body fat of women is one determinant of the difference in metabolic responses to running and distance running performance. An average woman, having greater body fat percentage, will utilize more oxygen to run at any given average speed, and will have a lower maximum volume of oxygen expressed relative to body weight. As a result the average woman will maintain a speed on the twelve minute run or other similar distance running event which is slower than her male counterpart. The sex-specific, essential fat of women cannot be eliminated by diet or training (Cureton). In general terms females possess 25-30% less aerobic capacity, which is essential for endurance over short and long term time periods (Center for Military Readiness).
Many people, especially civilians, believe that a modern military with its high tech gear and weapons is no longer an institution that requires a member to be physically fit. These people believe that pushing buttons is all it takes to do the job. While it is true that modern technology has made the modern military more deadly, the assumption that this has somehow made combat less physically intense could not be more wrong. A soldier carrying all the necessary equipment, ammunition, weapons, food and water must still carry 50-100 pounds of gear with them at times. They must be able to maneuver and fight effectively enough to destroy the enemy. They must be able to pick up and carry a heavy fallen comrade. Strength and endurance are necessary for many critical aspects of combat. The losers of this ultimate contest die.
Gender norming would also be harmful for units that need to perform to this standard. Combat units need cohesion. Cohesion is defined in the Report of the Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces dated November 15, 1992, “Cohesion is the relationship that develops in a unit or group where (1) members share common values and experiences; (2) individuals in the group conform to group norms and behavior in order to ensure group survival and goals; (3) members lose their personal identity in favor of a group identity; (4) members focus on group activities and goals; (5) unit members become totally dependent on each other for the completion of their mission or survival; and (6) group members must meet all standards of performance and behavior in order not to threaten group survival.” A cohesive unit must have every member trust each other. Trust is one of the most crucial elements, not just the trust in one another’s integrity, but also the trust in your comrade to perform their job effectively. If a soldier is worried about who is covering his back, he will not be fully concentrating on his own responsibilities. A gender normed standard would result in unit separated on gender lines, which seriously undermines the trust that is so important. This concept of having different standards for each gender is the result of the ends justifying the means. The end goal of some is to have women freely serve in whatever capacity they wish, and the means of accomplishing this goal are changing standards for women to allow them to succeed. Equal effort has been wrongly equated with equal results.

What should our priorities be as a nation? In a report to Congress entitled Summary of Presidential Commission Findings and Record in Support of Alternative Views, it was pointed out that the need for a superior military, which is the priority of the nation, must outweigh any civil rights claim no matter how noble or seemingly justified. “Civil society protects individual rights, but the military, which protects civil society, must be governed by different rules. Civilian society forbids employment discrimination, but lives and combat missions might be put at risk by service members who cannot meet the demands of the battlefield. The military must be able to choose those most able to survive, fight, and win.”
There is no such thing as the “right” to serve. That is a civilian idea stemming from the incorrect equivalent of having the right to have a certain job out in the civilian workforce. Service in the American military is a privilege in peacetime volunteer force, and a duty in a drafted wartime force. No one has a right to serve. Should this be changed as a result of feminist lobbying or public pressure? In the movie “Crimson Tide,” a submarine’s commanding officer played by Gene Hackman answered the question well by saying, “The armed forces defend democracy. They do not practice it.”

Gemmell, I.M. (2002). Injuries among female army recruits: A conflict of legislation. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine. Vol 95, number 1, 23-27. Retrieved from jrsm.rsmjournals.com/cgi/content/full/95/1/23
Miller, E.J. et al (2004). Gender differences in strength and muscle fiber characteristics. European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology. Vol 66, number 3, 254-262. Retrieved from springerlink.com/content/l47235487q162675/
Carey, M.A. et al (2007). It's all about sex, male-female differences in lung development and disease. Trends Endocrinal Metab. Retrieved from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2391086/
Cureton, K. J. et al (1980). Distance running performance and metabolic responses to running in men and women with excess weight experimentally equated. Medicine and Science In Sports and Exercise. Vol 12, no. 4, 288-294. Retrieved from journals.lww.com/acsmmsse/Abstract/1980/24000/Distance_running_performance_and_metabolic.11.aspxl
Women In Combat. Fred On Everything. 8 Oct 2008. Web. 5 Mar 2010. fredoneverything.net/MilMed.shtml
Women in the Military, Combat Roles Considered. CDI. 29 Jan 1998. Web. 5 Mar 2010 cdi.org/issues/women/combat.html
Basic Training Attrition Rates. About.com. Web. 4 Mar 2010.

Well, so what is Hitler's plan?

He didn't want to kill them, he didn't want to deport them to the Middle east, would he just let them work in the concentration camp all days?
Only weapons and materiel, all these countries have jews so they come to Israel, just like how the germans in America come back to Germany to aid Hitler.

I called my dad, who was former infantry, Green Beret, Ranger, and Intel (just retired as a lt. colonel) and got his opinion on this. He listed these examples:
1) In the 1980s when military trucks didn’t have power steering they let women in, but only the women who could actually turn the trucks (few of them). But then they had to start having two people in the truck because women couldn’t change the tires by themselves. The tires were easily 100 pounds, he said. Thus, since a man was driving the trucks and changing the tires alone, they had to have two people in the truck in case a tire needed changing (wasting money by paying two people).
2) Then they changed the test for fighter pilots because women would always pass out at 2Gs when pilots always said they needed to be able to do that. The men said they needed to be able to do it because even if they passed out. they would still live since their maneuvers would get them out of danger. This was in the 1990s.
3) Until the 1990s, men had to do more sit-ups even though women have stronger abdominal muscles studies have shown until they finally brought the amount men had to do down a little and the amount women had to do up a little.
4) Have to promote women to be “fair” to them.
5) In the most recent PR for SJWs, the Army asked all the women in the army to try Ranger school. Out of the 74,000 in the Army, almost every single one of them said no. Only about 2-300 said they would attempt it and they went on to the “pre-Ranger” course. Almost every one of them washed out. Of the few that didn’t, about 20 went on to Ranger school and by the end only 2 women actually “graduated.” According to an article in People magazine, the women couldn’t do anything and totally sucked. people.com/article/female-ranger-school-graduation-planned-advance
a. Men were told that a woman will graduate from Ranger school
b. Women got extra help and were allowed to redo parts of the pre-Ranger course
Not only that, but studies consistently show that women in the unit lead the unit to under-perform in nearly every category. cnsnews.com/blog/mark-judge/marine-corps-study-male-combat-units-safer-more-effective-and-lethal-mixed-gender
Dad also told me that the effectiveness of the military will be degraded and nobody will be allowed to talk about it but everybody is going to start noticing it, and then he doesn’t know which way it will go in a few years. He also mentioned that being allowed in support roles (behind the lines and what not) have also done serious damage. And on top of all of that, it will increase the costs for everything–new barracks, more bathrooms, and many other things. I hope that Trump wins and reverses all of Obama’s bullshit in the last 8 years, ending the allowing of trannies in the military and women in combat positions.

Madagascar, nigger.

Who is this "we"?
According to whose standards? Post-Stalin, the USSR was not a great place to be a Jew. Jews like Sergey Brin – who co-founded Google to data mine goyim – left the Soviet Union because his kike father wasn't permitted access to top scientific universities or courses.

It wasn't the Soviets who led witch hunts for "ex-Nazis" all over South America. When the Israelis demanded the Soviets hand over a bunch of ex-SS guys in the DDR during the 70s, the Soviets told them to go fuck themselves and said the matter was long-since closed.

No, the people who run the US military knew EXACTLY what they were doing. They wanted White Russian people dead, impoverished, and fragmented. The same exact reality they have pushed onto Whites in the US, Canada, and Europe.

That's debatable.

What about the natives of Madagascar?

If you consider the US white then so is Brazil that's where you're heading in the next 10 years, padding the numbers with spics won't do anything to save you. And Russia is the most multi ethnic state in Europe bar non its most likely in even worse shape then the US.

You know full well the Soviet were trying their worldwide global revolution and were ruining states in Africa, South America and Asia.

We had to strike back, the only problem was "enemy of my enemy is my friend".
We beat the Soviet using the arabs but now the arabs and jews prove to be quite a nuissance.

Thanks for indirectly confirmed that you HAVEN'T read Mein Kampf. It's good when posters expose themselves as not even having covered the basics before they start up here.

Hitler's assertion was that a Jewish state in the Middle East would not act as a stabilizing entity where the jews would live and exist peacefully, but would instead act as a haven and headquarters for jewish criminality and fugitives – a forward operating base for all things eternally jewish.

They are white, strong and racist.

It doesn't mean jackshit if you are white but have Swede-like mentality.

Who gives a shit? Of course the kikes would have exterminated them.

United States Marine Cucks: Wall

Our nation has a history of breaking down barriers – from social injustice at home to the injustice of our enemies abroad. The United States Marine Corps fights for and defends the ideals that move our country forward. In every mission, every day, Marines protect what matters most to our nation with honor.

So the locals of Madagascar have to died for the good of the kikes, eh?

Pointless propaganda when the marines are pro-Trump.

What? During the Nixon administration, Brezhnev flat out told Nixon that avoiding war between the US and the USSR was of vital importance because the White race would lose its position in such a scenario.

You are out to fucking lunch and eating nothing but jewish shit.

1. They’re not white, so, again, who gives a shit.
2. It would have been better than the current situation.
3. There would not have been any holocaust claims, so no kike control of Western civilization.

I’d personally slaughter as many shitskins as needed if it meant no kikes.

Repeating yourself over and over isn't going to make it true.

Uh, the US was avoiding wars with the USSR too, hence the Cold War never going hot, but there is a lot of proxy wars.

The USSR was funding communist parties in all over the globe, America included.

inb4 slavs are mongols

You want some proof for Russia now? What were you looking for is the fact white nationalism is illegal not enough?

What about the fact the jews wouldn't accept Madagascar and outside of Germany, there are still jews?

It's divide and conquer sabotaging US-Russio relationship.

Where are you from? Germany?

They wouldn’t have had the choice.
They would have been neutered of all the power they gained in the years after the war. A successful Germany, too, would have called for them to reunite with the rest of their tribe, and without that power similar calls would have been repeated all over.

Even with modern day Israel, not all jews leave for it.

They know better, never get all eggs in one basket.

Frankly, the jewish question can only be solved by getting them in one place and nuke that shit down.

They put the jews in israel then they still run free in every country in the world, and all israel serves as, is the safe space they can flee to when they are charged with a crime in the country they reside.
Take muh shekels and no extradition treaty.

The same thing would happen if they put the jews in Madagascar.

Except the jews in Madagascar would just leave.

Fucking east asian gooks and chinks are some the worse people in the world outside of niggers. Beyond the lowest tiers of crime you can manage. I don't see niggers buying up hundreds of acres of land across the US, or setting up Chinatowns in every goddamn city. Nor do I see niggers becoming even more numerous around colleges than Jews are in some cases.

Niggers are capable of nothing but violence, but chinks can destroy your country in a matter of decades since they can literally colonize a country with 300 million people by just having unrestricted immigration.

All non-whites should be genocided to be quite honest, the gooks produce nothing but trade, and have been a stagnant empire for over two millennium now. The Japanese are the best of the bunch and that isn't saying much since they're fucking bloodthirsty cannibals if push comes to shove.

I don't know why the fuck people hold orientals in such a high standard of respect thinking they are different from niggers and spics. They are parasites to any society, including their own. Look what they do in their own countries without mass Jew control of everything, and tell me with a straight face that they aren't pieces of fucking garbage.

Daily reminder that the fastest growing population in the US is not jew, nigger or chink.

It's the damn spic.

Both spics and chinks are growing at an extremely large rate. I should know since they have completely overran my town in Nevada. They need to be fucking gassed. 10 years ago there was one black family in my entire town and a few dozen handfuls of spics and gooks. Now they are fucking everywhere.

BRING BACK DON'T ASK DON'T TELL

Stop talking like a faggot.

when i was at bootcamp, there was a black navy corpsman who sounded gay as fuck and this retarded spic recruit kept saying yes mam to him. like 5 times in a row. shit was hilarious. faggot had to tell him he was a dude.

by the way of course they are pozzing our military, when the happening is unleashed they dont want redpilled generals going rogue with effective, intelligent, loyal troops under them. they want a bunch of fuck ups to maximize the chaos.

I'm looking forward to being in the thick of this shit in 9 months when I get my gold bars.

I'll bite.

user, I know a handful of officers and enlisted men. They are on our side.

Well, that settles it.

Blow your brains out, third worlder.

You have no choice but to give the military money actually.

Stop posting disinfo, shlomo. It only works when we don’t know the truth.

The military isn't with the people.

biden

top piece of shit scum bag

everyone knows jews killed his son as black mail

total clown

Demonstrably false.

NO IT IS NOT YOU FUCKING LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT THIS IS MY ARMY AND YOU'RE RUINING IT WITH ALL YOUR FUCKING CUCKED SHIT AND WOMEN WHO DON'T DO ANY WORK. First it was the fucking niggers and you know what? We tamed them. We made them worthy to he soldiers and it was ight. AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR NIGGER BUDDY TRYING TO FUCK EVERYONE IN THE PLATOON WHILE BEING A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT. At least with niggers THEY CAN HOLD A FUCKING GUN AND RETURN FIRE WHEN SHOT AT WITHOUT FUCKING PISSING THEMSELVES. At least a nigger can CARRY ME OFF THE FUCKING BATTLEFIELD WHEN I'M HALFWAY DEAD. AT LEAST HE CAN ACTUALLY FINISH THE MISSION WITH ME BECAUSE HE HAS THE STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING LIKE I DO.

I am reeeeeeeeing so fucking hard right now I am so mad that I sound like some foreigner who barely knows English. Women are NOT good for the military, In fact they are EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING WRONG WITH IT, SERIOUSLY I SWEAR TO YOU, EVERY FUCKING PROBLEM THE MODERN MILITARY HAS IS CAUSED BY WOMEN, AND YOU WANT TO SIT HERE AND SAY THEY MAKE IT BETTER?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHHHGJEJEJDNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He was in the military.

none of that shit you mentioned ever happened

combat is fake

Commit suicide immediately.

Former red team planner for the government here. If there was a revolution in the US, the rest of the world would get involved, fast. Depending on the type of uprising, there is a large chance that it would not be a quick affair. It would be brutal, it would be bloody, and the US government could start a global scale war. Here are the top ten issues that came up.
1. The US power grid can be taken down by a series of “surgical strikes” with the exception of the Texas grid. By surgical strikes, I mean a few marksmen (US army-tier Marksmen–the minimum requirement) hitting certain spots on the grid would fuck a lot of the military and government because they need the grid more than Bubba and his friends do. Additionally, while all government agencies have backup generators, they will be hard pressed dealing with the resultant looting and other madness that would come with power outages. This would effectively create another front for the military. It would also turn the people against the government more quickly and paralyze the government’s propaganda machine. Worse still–the key points of the US power grid are publicly obtainable information, and not only are the points too many to be effectively guarded, they are not guarded anyway.
2. The estimated desertion rate in case of a civil war is 75% in the case of a left-wing president. 50% of that would be assumed to immediately betray the president. The remaining (treasonous) military would be fighting its own. Yet another front created in the war. Additionally, there is an assumed 25-50% desertion or outright betrayal rate in three letter government agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, ATC, TSA, etc.). Additionally, it is assumed that 5% of the initial 50% betrayers would stay in their job and become saboteurs. 10% of that 50% would contain key information that would be of critical danger to the US government. Of that 10%, 1% would be able to deliver that information to the US’ foreign enemies. What you should get from this is that the second the United States government declares war on its own is the second it ceases to exist as the state we know it.
3. “Tea baggers,” “right-wing extremists,” and “oathkeepers” which are considered untrained racists who aren’t “good with a gun” often are A) veterans who now have more time to have fun at the range, sometimes more than some Army units or Marine units. In addition to previous military training, B) often camp and do other outdoor activities–more than many in the military do, as the focus has gone away from field exercises, and C) often have better equipment–outside of armor and heavy weapons–than the military. However, C) is kind of irrelevant because many of the places in which these people could hide would make the kind of war the US fights with the equipment they use pointless.
4. Outside influence is a huge problem. Russia has already stated they would back a Texas separatist movement, and right now we already have enough problem keeping Islam in check. The second the US has to fight in a “civil war” is the second it becomes a proxy war between NATO and whoever wants to mess with America. While America has amazing nuclear and air defense, if it comes to a civil war you have to assume that in a best cast scenario the US military is going to be operating at 50% capacity at best. Shit would go down. Hard. And fast. And if Russia–spoiler alert: one of the best militaries in the world at fighting in an urban environment–sent trainers and helpers to rebels, you can reliably bet that they would also possibly deliver weapons to them. So instead of fighting “Timmy TeaBagger,” you are fighting “Timmy TeaBagger who is buddies with Vlad.”

5. A civil war is not just the US versus the rebels. There will be looting. There will be rioting. Cities will burn. The National Guard cannot fight both the rebels and rioters in a city that would also cut off their supplies. Additionally, if you don’t think that the rebels will send in instigators into the cities–or worse, stand alone actors (A Lone Wolf on steroids. Think Timothy McVeigh, but instead of one van they have a whole fleet of them. A good movie example would be Bane)–you would be mistaken. If the US government cannot even help its own people, why would its own people support the remaining (treasonous) military? Worse yet, if someone emptied out prisons (There are more prisoners in the US than there are people in the entire Chinese Army), you would have more crime than the police could ever handle.
6. Logistics and infrastructure in the US are crumbling and failing. Any war fought against a rebellion in the US would be a logistical nightmare, even before the rebels started going full Al-Qaida and putting IEDs in the road. A retired general who was contracting with us on the team said, “The only thing holding together the US’ infrastructure is duct tape and the will of the Department of Transportation. And often enough, there isn't enough duct tape.” Your most loyal cities to the US government, as we polled, are also the most logistically easy to cut off. NYC? San Fran? L.A.? D.C.? Baltimore? Most of them require crossing water to enter, from certain directions. Most of them have critical airports. Some of them have critical ocean ports. If anything happened to just TWO of the cities on the list, it would create a logistical clusterfuck.
7. Your “Johnny Reb” and “Timmy TeaBagger” states (i.e., “red” states) all have something most of your “oh so progressive,” “Aren’t we so European,” “Oh my god, we are just like Sweden,” blue states don’t. Blues are mainly consumer states. Reds are producer states. Urban areas don’t have farms. The second that shit goes down, realize a lot of those blue areas are likely to starve. In a civil war scenario, we predicted that at least 10,000 people would die of starvation if the war was not finished in a year. The numbers get worse after that.
8. The US has way too many choke points, and the government forces would often be on the wrong side of them. This ties into the logistical nightmare, but it also has to do with an odd phenomena. Liberals like to live near the ocean. Many of the dividers of the country, like the Rocky Mountains, the Mississippi River, Appalachia, the Missouri River (fun fact: the biggest choke point for the US government is in Missouri) are red state areas. Sure, air travel is a thing, but a majority of the US government's needs would have to travel by ground. Even still, many of the major airports are outside of the city. Of course, the US would use military base air fields, but if civil war did break out… which bases would be safe? Which ones would have fallen to the deserters?
9. PR Nightmare. Every rebel killed on CNN would be spun as “the US government killed X Civilians today in a strike” on foreign news and pirate media not owned by the government. That is–as pointed out earlier–if the US media could even function in a civil war or uprising. Your “rebel scum” know that the main thing that holds together the US–nay life in the US as we know it–is the 24 hour news cycle and the media. The second it's gone, you are going to have urban anarchy. If you are from America, can you imagine a day without TV, newspaper, or Internet? Your average urban youth can’t. If you don’t think that isn’t going to cause rioting, you must have a real high regard for how much restraint they have. Assume in a civil war that your ability to talk to the people is compromised. Also assume that in the case of a civil war that rebels may know how to monitor conversations like the US does, as there are manuals online on how to do so.
10. This one is either 1 or 10, depending on who is asked. The US will never nuke its own. The second it does, they have lost the civil war and other countries will come to “liberate” the US from its own “repressive regime.” Additionally, if any general, minuteman, nuke tech, or nuke sub captain decided to side with the rebellion, the US government is immediately SOL.
In short: The second that a “civilian uprising” or “extremist group terrorist attack” turns into “civil war” is the second the US loses. As a result, you will never see a civil war. You will see Waco, you will see Bundy Ranch, you will see all sorts of militant group confrontations and maybe even some skirmishes. But the US government fears its own people way the fuck too much to ever start a civil war.

Like seriously, immediately.

The United States Government has extensively studied the concept of second American Civil War (along the assumption that it will be left versus right. HMM. I WONDER WHY THEY MIGHT POSSIBLY DO THAT.)
Their conclusion is as follows: They don’t have a snowball’s chance in Hell of winning. The moment civil war is declared, the government loses. No scenario or outcome ends in their success. Period. It’s just a matter of how long it takes.
A longer analysis will follow, but here are the salient points.
30% of the American population will actively revolt.
This alone is enormous and damning. Historically, you only need 10% of the population to actively participate in a rebellion to successfully overthrow the establishment: We only had 15% of the population actively attempting to throw out the British during the Revolutionary War; roughly 70% of what remained was neutral and simply stood by. By contrast, 30% of Americans in modern America would support a revolution to stop their own government if it happened tomorrow That’s how discontent the people are and how much the people don’t support the government.
The government would need infrastructure more than rebels would.
Already working with significant handicaps, the establishment would need electricity, access to the Internet, bridges, and airports to coordinate any active campaign against the rebellion. By contrast, the rebellion can work in the dark. Considering how easy it would be to sabotage US infrastructure, one of the first things the rebellion would do is collapse bridges, destroy, or seize power plants, and cover the Interstate in IEDs. This is relatively simple to accomplish, and it would inflict enormous damage on the establishment’s ability to restore order. It would also cost an enormous amount of time and effort to fix any sabotage, because the establishment would need to provide military protection to any workers attempting to rebuild, which is a drain their active fighting personnel resources that they could not afford.
Taking America in a land war is almost impossible.
The United States is absolutely full of natural terrain chokepoints, making marching an army across it against armed resistance almost impossible, and it is large enough that no sustained air campaign would be possible. The Japanese Admiralty realized this themselves during WWII, which is why many of them were against attempting to invade. Also, by an interesting coincidence, most of those chokepoints are in hard conservative states, where the resistance would be strongest. The government would lack the ability to reclaim its own land by force, especially when the previous point about infrastructure is taken into account. President Lincoln, on the matter of potential European involvement in the first American Civil War, stated, “All the armies of Europe with a Bonaparte as a commander, could not take a drink from the Ohio.”
A significant majority–between 55 and 70%–of the military would defect to the side of the citizens.
The problem with suppressing the people with a military, that literature and fantasy tend to overlook or ignore, is that the military is the people, too. In order to get any military to fight their own, you first have to convince them that it is necessary to do so–that it is justified. The Communists also ran into this problem, but they overcame it with psychological conditioning and creating a dog-eat-dog atmosphere within the military. The American government having actively recruited people who are patriotic, practical, brave, who have civilian families, and having reinforced those values throughout their training process, lacks the ability to convince the majority of their fighting force to engage against their own people. The moment a civil war breaks out, over half of the American military will defect to the rebel side. They will bring military gear with them and, more dangerous, military training. lt only takes one Navy Seal or Army Ranger to potentially train hundreds of civilians into a dangerous resistance force. They’ve done it before, in other nations. You can be damn sure they can do it on their own home turf.

But it gets better.
At least 10% of the people who defect to the civilian side would not do so openly, and they would not abandon their posts.
The moment a civil war starts, not only does America lose over half its military to the cause, but their own command structure will suddenly be infested with moles, plants, and “traitors.” There would be almost no way of knowing who is actually on their side and who is supporting the uprising. Worse yet, if one of those people happens to be the captain of one of the nuclear submarines on standby in dark water, the civil war is already lost before it even gets started.
Russia has already publicly stated that it will support any rebellion in the United States against the established government and will send troops and aid to support the resistance. This is pretty self-explanatory. The last thing the government would need during a civil war is Russia breathing down its neck, but they would get exactly that. To supplement two-thirds of their own military leaving and civilians being trained by military elites, Spetsnaz would drop in and the resistance would get armor and air support from the only other nation on the planet that stands a decent chance of fighting us openly and winning.
The media fearmongers because it’s profitable.
The media, for all of its paid shillery, would give coverage of everything the resistance does because it is immensely profitable for them to do so. It would be guaranteed views. The only response the establishment would have would be to either allow it or order a total media blackout on the rebellion. Either way they lose, because both outcomes would awaken hundreds of thousands–if not millions–of people. We can only win on the media arena, and they can only lose. It’s merely a matter of what they think will minimize their losses.
American civilians are armed and dangerous.
In spite of all of the illegal attempts from the political left to disarm the American people, there are approximately 89 guns for every 100 Americans. Furthermore, we are one of the top three arms manufacturers on the planet (the others being Russia and France). The establishment would be in trouble even if their opponents were unarmed, but any rebellion of the people in America is, by definition, an armed one. They could be easily armed further by stealing weapons or even outright being given them by sympathetic interests (unsurprisingly, an overwhelming number of weapons manufacturers on American soil are deeply traditionalist, and the odds are good that many minor–and at least one major–would side with the rebels).
The last resort Catch 22.
The United States has an enormous stockpile of munitions and explosives, up to and including a massive number of nuclear warheads. But they cannot use any of this in this Civil War. The establishment has to play a game of “we’re the good guys” with the rest of the world while this is all taking place. There will be lines they cannot cross, because to do so would elevate the issue from being an internal matter to an international one. The moment they throw an ICBM at Ohio or drop a nuke on Austin, Texas, it stops being a civil war and becomes an international relief effort where the other militaries of the other first world nations come to save the American people from their own out-of-control and tyrannical government. The rebellion, meanwhile, is not nearly so limited re: the hypothetical nuclear submarine captain. The rebels could threaten–without bluffing–to nuke Washington DC, but the establishment has no equivalent threat they could return.

Did you lose the screencap, newfag?

Only on neo-Holla Forums. Nigger loving faggot. Fuck the military.

wew

He's going all out.

You’re not even trying anymore. You’re ‘grandma who uses Ask Jeeves to search for google’ level retarded.

How soon after the election will you fuck off?

Are we gonna always have this D&C bullshit of potatoniggers being not white?

The Irish are white you fucking asshats. We're not gonna be on the non-white side ever you stupid shits.

t. Irish-American with strong family ties lasting 100's of years back to when we came to America

Not happening, shlomo. You’re going to burn.

Remember to report such D&C

probably all in jest

anglo americans are pretty much dead

german and irish are the big bloc whites in america now

A simple screen cap would have avoided all of it, too. Newfags. When will they ever learn?

I'm really fucking sick of you idiots.

SO BRAVE

Let's all congratulate our gay soldiers, tranny sports stars, and single moms for the great contributions they make to society.

Actually it just makes it cheaper to fight the next war for Jews. It isn't enough to throw our young men in the meat grinder but our women also.

Payback will be a bitch, Juden.

I've got a better idea. Turn the US army into a super exclusive 1 million man club that's only used to eliminate existential threats to the nation itself.
All we need to do is get the US to stop sticking its' nose in other countries business, sell all the old stuff to our "allies" and fix the budget.

When we say ‘kill yourself’, we’re not being glib. We mean it. Do it now, because you’re going to BE killed otherwise.

Did you literally stop at the number, retard? Read on, then slap yourself.

what is your point.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Yeah fuck us right?

Can't wait to see how you think you faggots are going to win this little nazi revolution of yours when you distance yourselves from the only people who can fucking help you. Because I'm sure your fat neckbeard ass will pick an AR up and win wars, and not sit on his fat ass like he always did, complaining on the Internet that nobody will fight his war for him.

well they are not

and that is why you used 1980 figures

because your a faggot

Also I find it funny the nigger is the only one who knows how to walk in high heels. Fucking faggot.

You'll have to live with the knowledge of how you acted today for the rest of your life.

It's an abstract feel

This is real! You deserve a pat on the back. I think that any plausibly realistic civil war over the government in the US would last about 1 week and it would fly above the media radar. Some politicians would go in hiding. For the most part the facade could remain mostly the same. Pop culture would immediately revert back into 90's gangster rap. The mafia would come back in style. It would probably be almost as fun as Trump in the White House.

The late imperial Roman army comes to mind when I think about the degradation of a once great disciplined and well trained professional military. The Roman war machine of the early and mid-republic was unstoppable, no other army in the ancient world was able to match its moral, discipline and organization and logistical organization. Pronglonged periods of peace and prosperity is the enemy off all peoples, the Romans became weak and complacent, foreigners were allowed into her military ranks, military standards and moral plummeted, recruits were mutilating themselves to get out of military duty. The vigor that won Rome all of its glory in the past was all but gone.

Women are beneficial because other parts of the world have different norms? Which part of the world is known for their female soldiers?

Help us? You're the fucking problem, not the solution. Take your college money and shut the fuck up. Nobody is grateful for you bankrupting the country to feel like a bigshot, you podunk nobody.

In 2013, according to the Census bureau, 46m Americans claimed German ancestry: more than the number who traced their roots to Ireland (33m) or England (25m). In whole swathes of the northern United States, German-Americans outnumber any other group (see map).

GERMAN = 46,000,000
IRISH = 33,000,000
ENGLISH = 25,000,000

1.84 times more german than english
1.32 times more irish than english
more potato niggers in country founded by english

economist.com/news/united-states/21642222-americas-largest-ethnic-group-has-assimilated-so-well-people-barely-notice-it

oh hey dawg

how come there is TWICE AS LESS english in usa in 2013 than there were in 1980, dawg?

what was your point again?

The thing is, aside from 4th on top row and first, second, and last on the bottom row,most of these guys are majority white with a bit of native blood. I would estimate they are 70-80% white. Add that to the fact Mexicans are very racist and those that are mostly white are proud of their heritage, it doesn't surprise me that they would identify as Hispanic white on their documents. I live near the border and these guys are pretty white compared to some of the shitskins you see. They are basically like Italians, just tanned/swarthy whites.

What will give first? America's backbone or leftist delusions?

Soldier here, this is absolute bullshit.

Females are 9/10 times next to useless outside of secretary-like duties. Filling the military with women and gibsmedats is only going to make it worse, especially when they're promoted over more capable white males because "lol, equality." Oh, and don't forget how obviously false rape accusations ruin the careers of perfectly good men.

I sincerely hope that Trump becomes the commander in chief so he can undo the damage that Obama has done to the military.

Sounds more like cover from admitting they just want more easy disposable people to throw into a massive war. Otherwise I can't make sense of this at all.

It's worrying because like I said, it means a massive war is imminent and they know they need to lower the bar to get enough units to fight it.

Actually I didn't join for the money, I joined because I wanted to be a soldier. I don't give a flying fuck if you're grateful for what I do, I don't do it for anyone but myself.

Yeah OK guy. You're just deflecting the blame because you know that it's people like yourself to blame for the countries problems. You sit and complain about noone doing anything about shit but forget to look in the mirror.

No, they know it will weaken the US military, that's why they're doing it. The point is they want us to lose. Trust me if they tooknow the standards down a notch for eligible people they'd have so many millions they wouldn't know what to do with all of them. All male too. Whoever is doing this knows that women pussify and ruin everything they get into.

This

I can't tell you how many times niggers and women are out into lead roles. I have not seen but 2 white male First Sargeants, all the other Commanders and First sargeants, or even fucking Sargeant majors were all niggers or women. Even in my current unit, last FS was a chink with autism, this one's a nigger. Commander is some fucking hawaii nigger thing.

The denialism is strong.

I can't disagree with you mate.

What ever happened to the WAC's women's air corp or the other branches that were associated with their male counterparts? It seems to me for every branch (army,air force, navy, marines) there was a corresponding branch for women.

They are self destructive psychopathic traitors.

The city of London was, is, and forever shall be the true heart of the Jew banking empire. US is just the swordarm of the corrupt kike brain in Britain.

And yet they give their service to the enemy for some shekels and benefits.

This is your brain on (((civic))) nationalism.

I'm all for the pozzing of the military. Will just make revolution easier.

Norfolk shipyard is shipless

archive.is/P4xWY

Hes talking about russia and china. Do you honestly think an army of women and gays will stand a chance?

The current form of the army is having a hard time against fuckibg mud people for fucks sake.

Russia enters for one week and does more than amserica in a year.

Holy shit i cajt fucking wait for ww3. Cleanse the earth of the retardation

Okay none of them in that picture are white in any way. I wasn't arguing against the concept, just that the first picture was poorly chosen because they were pretty much swarthy whites.

Their Mexican blood is extremely diluted, they are around 80% white. Until very recently, Mexicans had a caste system based on their % of European blood and these guys would be like 2nd from the top tier.

And what do want us to do? Go out and shoot every paki so that faggots like you who want to play soldier will hunt us down under ZOG command? Fuck you

h, Holla Forums

What do you think of John McAfee? Or what do you think about his campaign so far and why or why not would you support him in the election.

Additionally if you fall into the camp of not supporting McAfee in the general, would you support him in the Libertarian primary ahead of Johnson or Peterson? Why or why not?

Senate Confirms Eric Fanning, First Openly Gay Service Secretary

WASHINGTON — The Senate on Tuesday confirmed Eric Fanning, the White House nominee to be the next secretary of the Army, making him the first openly gay man to hold an armed service’s top civilian position.

defensenews.com/story/defense/2016/05/17/senate-confirms-fanning-first-openly-gay-service-secretary/84511368/

Why aren't there tranny quotas for US police forces?

There aren't enough trannies yet. The rates of production are being stepped up, though. Just wait a couple generations, goy! :^)

what does this have to do with the thread?
also webm related.

US Army Completely Fails NATO Tank Competition

thedailysheeple.com/us-army-completely-fails-nato-tank-wargame-competition_052016

Besides the Abrams has been widely criticized as a mediocre tank, no one but the most ignorant claims otherwise. Just ask /k/

sandniggers, snowniggers, aynrandniggers, land-of-low (value) niggers, bongniggers, mongniggers, also ching and chong niggers, spaghettiniggers, yetiniggers, and of course the "greek" sweatyniggers

unless their plan is to bomb the fuck out of their own citizens I don't exactly see the problem here