Beijing and pajeet creaming themselves

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-makes-dozens-of-patents-available-in-public-domain-to-benefit-us-industry

tldr:

NASA gave away 56 taxpayer funded patents for anyone in the world

What are they up to Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

technology.nasa.gov/patents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off_technologies
technology.nasa.gov/search/patent/plants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have better things in hangars.

Sure they do, fuckface. The space administration whose primary goal is lying about AGW and making dune coons feel good totally didn’t just piss their entire docket down the shitter.

Whatever you want to believe.

Too bad the EMDrive didn't work out. That would have made space real.

technology.nasa.gov/patents

Still being worked on, I believe.

they must have developed something that blows this old tech out of the water

did they get a functional warp drive?

Yes because a few dozen is somehow a lot or of any importance. It's almost as if you can't into reason.

probably

That or they are scraping the bottom of the idea barrel and now hope that some random genius in a garage will have another conceptual breakthrough in something big like unification.

The technology was probably already stolen. So as a big fuck you, it's been given to the countries surrounding the thief(s).

Holla Forums space program when

Who gives a fuck if other people use what we know to better themselves as long as we're using those things to better ourselves? Maybe we'll even learn a thing or two from their attempts to emulate or improve. If they think anything they can steal or learn will put them on an even playing with us, we'll just swat them down with the things inherent to our race which make us eternally superior.

Patents are for kikes.

Blow your brains out, globalist.

I have no facts, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was definitely already stolen, but I doubt it was given to nations around the thief. The thief is most likely China and/or Israel or Israel stole it and sold it to China or whatever. That always seems to be the real story so fuck it, I'm just gonna assume. It's just a hollow bullshit globalist gesture from our diversified to death space program which is becoming increasingly irrelevant thanks to how hard we've been pozzed.

It's exactly because I'm only concerned with the success of my own people that I don't give a fuck about what others do as long as it doesn't detract from our glory. Do you want to sell ideas and blueprints to foreigners, because that makes you the globalist. That's the only reason for patents, for people to make money. If that's how low caliber you are, you're never going to produce anything of value anyway.

The information has been given to everybody, surrounding nations included.

I'm just throwing something out there, of course. I can't help but be skeptical of kind gestures.

Parker and Mr. Ching were already using these illegally. Patents are by nature open for anyone to see and China gives zero shots about US patent law. This levels the playing field for US companies.

Obongo knows he might be on his way out, and a progressive may not be following him.

His efforts have been, and remain, to weaken the US on the international playing field, and now, knowing many of his efforts may have been in vain, he instead pushes for knowledge possessed by the US to be released to the world.

Knowledge is power, after all, and all the more so when its not freely shared - for NASA to be giving up some material suggests some shady action behind the scenes.

Let's just do what said and use these to start up our own program and inventions! We'll re-patent it and make a fortune!

I support this effort.

We really need to be more active in terms of resource generation and implementation.

We still don't even have the Holla Forums News Network set up yet, and that's a damn travesty - especially with Chimpouts on the horizon as we move into Summer.

I want a way to pay mother-fucking NEETs to take their niggertech phones and a friendly /k/ommando into the core of the dindu-ing and bring me back Attenborough-level Nature docs on inner city chimps.

Waiting for the albecurrie drive prototype.

Bruh. This is nothing new. NASA's been handing out patents like candy for the past… forever.

They even do joint venture deals with private companies all the time.

That's how all those infomercials with technology "developed by NASA engineers" happen.

Dude so much stuff is from NASA just handing out its patents it's absurd you're upset over this. Check this wiki page out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off_technologies

Unless I've severely misunderstood what this is, you're all upset over a non event.

So why don't we start a Holla Forums space program?

Does this mean a realistic NASA mod for KSP soon?

yes

Holla Forums builds a base on the moon and uses it to springboard further Holla Forums colony development. then we focus efforts to keep the kikes out of spacenoid affairs. and seig zeon.

Dude.
Will Mars have it's own Holla Forums board?
Or will it be just
Marspol general #1488: Rejoice! 88 kike slave mining accident edition.

How will it be when humanity gets more core world colonized with 7 bil each?
Will it be one master Holla Forums that rules them all?
How will imageboards look like then? We are in baby steps right now, the first experimental years when meme wizards were born, shitposting was defined as a profession of social manipulation and they started their control of our prosperous civilization.

A change in US law forbade NASA from providing research to nations that supported or were suspected of supporting terrorism. This was during post 9/11 hysteria.

I remember going back in my bookmarks maybe 10-12 years ago when I was looking up 3d metal printing in zero gravity and seeing pages that were once publicly available showing a disclaimer that they weren't allowed to post it to the internet anymore. If you wanted to see their research you had to file paperwork.

Or you pop that url in the wayback machine and read it anyways. It was one of the early bureaucratic blunders on the internet that nobody reported on, it did absolutely nothing but inconvenience honest researchers for some security theatre.

Useful:

technology.nasa.gov/search/patent/plants

This.